[FM22] Expanded African Continental Cups [Updated to 22.3]

Updateded to 22.3

-Made it an exact replica of European Continental Cups

-It follows the exact same format in every detail of all the European Continental Cups ( from qualifying to Knockout stages) 

-Used the exact same Distributions from the champions league , Europa league and Conference league

-32 team group stage for African Champions League 

-32 team Group Stage African Confederations Cup 

-32 team Group stage African Confederations Cup II 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 3.0

Added Squad registration for all competition's

Made African Super cup be played in Qatar

Changed Prize money to be more than it is in real life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steam workshop link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2774884263

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distribution table I used to make the competitions

1448754904_Screenshot2021-12-07130752.png.71c33892aaf986f9f8a6b9290ba31e40.png2114350852_Screenshot2021-12-07133021.thumb.png.86c172c47704180d89cbfa9205813599.png1597489396_Screenshot2021-12-07130704.thumb.png.ed0198c57dfe703a3d5f7765dd2ddc50.png

Expnaded African Continetal cups.fmf

Edited by matkingwill
Updated

• 3 weeks later...
  • matkingwill changed the title to [FM22] Expanded African Continental Cups [Updated to version 3.0]
On 14/11/2021 at 13:34, jeje20031 said:

Do you know if you succeed to keep the dynamic League ranking with your great competitions? 

just to update you on this it does actually work I haven't got the best formula so far as the rankings are very volatile and change every season e.g south africa will have 3 champions league places to having one the next season

Em 08/12/2021 em 03:50, matkingwill disse:

What exactly would you want? a competition below the Europa conference league?

well i want you to make Europa Conference League into straight knockout rounds with 8 teams came from europa league group stage and europa league keep the 48 teams and Champions league have the original format from 2015-2018 and UEFA Super cup explain it to 4 teams with CL Winner,CL Runner-up,EL Winner and ECL Winner

anyways i wonder if you make the league format from european leagues right

On 08/12/2021 at 03:52, matkingwill said:

just to update you on this it does actually work I haven't got the best formula so far as the rankings are very volatile and change every season e.g south africa will have 3 champions league places to having one the next season

I noticed there's an option of "Number of years of coefficients used to rank nations". Did you mess with this at all? I've just gotten started on my UEFA stuff this weekend and I noticed this as one of the new additions to the editor when creating a file from scratch in basic rules. Not sure if it's in advanced rules.

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

I noticed there's an option of "Number of years of coefficients used to rank nations". Did you mess with this at all? I've just gotten started on my UEFA stuff this weekend and I noticed this as one of the new additions to the editor when creating a file from scratch in basic rules. Not sure if it's in advanced rules.

There are changing each year it just don’t show how they are ranked 

• 2 months later...
  • matkingwill changed the title to [FM22] Expanded African Continental Cups [Updated to 22.3]

Maybe a silly one, but any thoughts on calling the African Confederation Cup II the CAF Conference League in line with Europe?

EDIT

Also, not sure the Confederation Cup I is recording History - just seen ES Sahel win it in May - it's now Sept and well into 2nd season, but it's still showing previous winners as Raja Casablanca from 2021

image.png.16a7c30e2167d2a52b88f4ba7c1f30d2.png

image.png.9360a820fd345921cd202143f4b5a7c7.png

Edited by Rob 396

On 09/03/2022 at 16:47, Supermercado99 said:

I'm getting the same message. Tried direct download and Steam versions.

This is because I have implemented squad registration rules and you cant verify in the editor you have to verify manually. If you want to verify in the editor you have to remove the squad registration rules for each competition  

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...