[FM22] Canadian Megapatch (w/ proper 2024 CCL format)

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

League 1 British Colombia teams. Not sure how accurate this is, but apparently Okanagan FC are looking to join by 2024 too. 

Screenshot_20211203_231349.jpg

Yep, it's accurate. Final team was announced yesterday. I am debating whether to wait until after the winter update though - so I don't need to duplicate my work on the official db.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

Yep, it's accurate. Final team was announced yesterday. I am debating whether to wait until after the winter update though - so I don't need to duplicate my work on the official db.

Just been having a look at that page on Wikipedia (which I know isn't entirely reliable at the best of times). It appears that at least 3 of the teams in L1BC are affiliated with U-Sports teams. That sounds interesting. But, I guess it goes with what you said about U-Sports players often playing for another team at the same time. 

Is there any way to fix that CONCACAF League/Champions League/Leagues Cup/Canadian Championship do not have the 2021 results simulated? I wanted to put the correct history of winners, but it does not work because they are always simulated even starting the save already in 22

26 minutes ago, shawn_strat said:

Are there any American database files that people use that are 100% compatible with this DB?

I like having all of USL as playable along with the CPL.

There is one that palk has… I’m helping him correct the ncaa stadiums tonight when I’m done work… his currently has use on it right now..

On 14/11/2021 at 06:04, EnigMattic1 said:

Would this mean that Chivas are an affiliate of Valour? I believe there is an option in the editor for "Good Relations"

https://northerntribune.ca/valour-fc-chivas-guadalajara-partnership/

I don't think so, because this relationship was only meant about Rodrigo Reyes being loaned. He has already ended his loan at Valour FC and has come back to Chivas, but now sent to its B team that plays at the Mexican Expansion League: Tapatío

2 hours ago, gtstarter93 said:

I don't think so, because this relationship was only meant about Rodrigo Reyes being loaned. He has already ended his loan at Valour FC and has come back to Chivas, but now sent to its B team that plays at the Mexican Expansion League: Tapatío

But the second paragraph said that Valour have developed "a working partnership". What's why I asked. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, dino88 said:

Hi everyone - does this file allow you to play USports? You say that USports coaches are included but not in my game.. can you advise please? 

If it doesn’t it’s a simple fix.. that I can do obviously with yellows permission

On 10/01/2022 at 13:02, EnigMattic1 said:

Very premature announcement .. reads more like an abrupt face-saving way to dismiss a very controversial figure.

5 hours ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

Very premature announcement .. reads more like an abrupt face-saving way to dismiss a very controversial figure.

I think the whole thing stinks. I mean, wouldn't Clanachan have had the final say on expansion teams as commissioner? So, technically he gave himself a team?

And what is the whole "conditional expansion" thing? Saskatoon have gone quiet (despite Rob Gale being a serious contender for the managers position).

And did I read correctly that the Vancouver expansion are actually owned by the same people that own Pacific? 

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Just want to check before I redownload. Is @Fmfan00making the U-Sports playable?

And will there be another file out or was the release before new year the final release @yellowsweatygorilla

Just waiting for two things… a) permission because I don’t want to do anything without the creators concent… and b) yes I plan to make all cis teams playable once gotten permission.. not releasing it beforehand…

11 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

Just waiting for two things… a) permission because I don’t want to do anything without the creators concent… and b) yes I plan to make all cis teams playable once gotten permission.. not releasing it beforehand…

I guess it would also depend on whether there is anything in the pipeline with regards to a winter update type file.

I must admit though, it's a shame that nothing can be done to actually have U-Sports in-game, although I can understand why. It also feels like, at times, that leagues like Canada receive less attention than the "big leagues" which is why files like this from @yellowsweatygorillaare so greatly received. 

14 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

i messaged @yellowsweatygorilla last night and said ok with credit.. i can screenshot the message if youd like?

2 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I guess it would also depend on whether there is anything in the pipeline with regards to a winter update type file.

I must admit though, it's a shame that nothing can be done to actually have U-Sports in-game, although I can understand why. It also feels like, at times, that leagues like Canada receive less attention than the "big leagues" which is why files like this from @yellowsweatygorillaare so greatly received. 

attention by SI and Miles?

1 minute ago, Fmfan00 said:

FYI

things that will be included:

each cis league.. 

yearly awards

cis championship… kind of like the Canadian one type thing.. I finish at 730 pm tonight from work then will be pulling all nighter tonight to finish this..

Talk about commitment. Looks like I will be starting a new save soon.

1 minute ago, Fmfan00 said:

Just because I know a few people are really waiting for cis to get done and such before they start their save…

I think a lot of it boils down to more realism. you know? Look at the demand for the English lower leagues. For me, personally, I am just getting really into the whole Canadian setup in real life and would like it to be as accurate as possible in-game. It is just frustrating that the chances of having U-Sports in-game from the start are second to none. I will say though, I for one, really appreciate the work people like you and @yellowsweatygorillaare putting into these files.

22 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I think a lot of it boils down to more realism. you know? Look at the demand for the English lower leagues. For me, personally, I am just getting really into the whole Canadian setup in real life and would like it to be as accurate as possible in-game. It is just frustrating that the chances of having U-Sports in-game from the start are second to none. I will say though, I for one, really appreciate the work people like you and @yellowsweatygorillaare putting into these files.

Adding to what amazing work that @yellowsweatygorillahas put in the file… I’m gonna expand it a bit and it will have the follwing

11 Different Levels:

1 - Canadian Premier League

2. League1 Ontario

3. League1 Ontario Reserves

4. League1 BC (New)

5. PLSQ (Quebec Semi Pro League)

6. AMSL (Alberta Major Soccer League)

7. PCSL

8-11 (Includes) CIS

With awards for all leagues…

Just now, Fmfan00 said:

Adding to what amazing work that @yellowsweatygorillahas put in the file… I’m gonna expand it a bit and it will have the follwing

11 Different Levels:

2. League1 Ontario

4. League1 BC (New)

7. PCSL

8-11 (Includes) CIS

Will you be creating the logos for L1BC?

7 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

11 Different Levels:

2. League1 Ontario

4. League1 BC (New)

7. PCSL

8-11 (Includes) CIS

League 1 Ontario Reserves Structure  is Completed... I looked at the league Structure..  it's 12 games fall 10 games spring 21 Teams 20 games each team plays each other once.. Sorry if Screen shots look odd I have 2 PC monitors hooked up to my Labtop this way it's easier to work on the database. So if you look at it. the screen shot on the very left is FM22image.thumb.png.029fa00c645f1d494fbec9fbc7e15879.pngI looked at the league 

image.thumb.png.07fb1d861922528c474bfa2f2a374eea.png

OUA East is done.. Yellow made it alot easier just having the teams in the database already... Just gotta figure out why the playoffs isnt working... If not I may just go back to top team in the league are champions type thing. This team 9 teams 2 games each 16 games each August to October.

image.thumb.png.a670115613d1837d31ec0c7cd14011d6.png

image.thumb.png.7209f80d4bf0ad70ad3c3f5e74f49e9b.png

11 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Will you be creating the logos for L1BC?

I had all of the leagues done up however i forgot to do League1 BC... So I just have to put League1 BC together and then add the awards for all 10-11 leagues and then the database will be ready by morning.. BTW I have added U-Sports Championship (aka FA Cup England Style for CIS Teams. There is 1st round, 2nd round, 3rd round, quarters, semis and finals

image.thumb.png.0ef306598723390f594b258898e1af86.png

Just came to the finish line with the error message and just trying to figure out what is causing the error message

edit: Looks like the error message has to do with the U-Sports Championship tournament so I will hold off on that until I find out what I am doing wrong..

Just gotta do the awards for the teams. I'll prob update some CPL rosters as well. 

My Question is for Awards:

Am i missing any besides of the following:

Best U21

Coach of the Year

Golden Boot

Golden Glove

Player of the Year

Best XI

Defender of the Year

any other awards people would like to see me add in

Edited by Fmfan00

3 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

Just came to the finish line with the error message and just trying to figure out what is causing the error message

edit: Looks like the error message has to do with the U-Sports Championship tournament so I will hold off on that until I find out what I am doing wrong..

Just gotta do the awards for the teams. I'll prob update some CPL rosters as well. 

My Question is for Awards:

Am i missing any besides of the following:

Best U21

Coach of the Year

Golden Boot

Golden Glove

Player of the Year

Best XI

Defender of the Year

any other awards people would like to see me add in

Once you have finished the U-Sports, Should I wish to make the MCAC and the MMSL playable, would that just be a case of adding the leagues in advanced rules and setting a start/finish date?

47 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Once you have finished the U-Sports, Should I wish to make the MCAC and the MMSL playable, would that just be a case of adding the leagues in advanced rules and setting a start/finish date?

MCAC and MMSL? I can add them if needed... I just finished the last bit of awards now... I was just about to upload the file..

SO in the file there is CPL, League 1 Ontario, League 1 Ontario Reserves, League1 BC, PLSQ, AMSL, PCSL and then CIS (AUS, OUA East, OUA West, RESQ and CWUAA Pacific and Praire), not sure on the U-Sports Championship yet so i removed it for now. So unless you want me to add MCAC and MMSL I can before i upload the file.. Also according to the CPL Tracker at CPL off-season roster tracker: Who’s in and who’s out for 2022? – Canadian Premier League (canpl.ca) any loans expired, released or contracts not renewed I have released them... any signings of the players in the game i have added them onto the new teams

Worked on the file from 830/9pm Eastern until now... shows how much help having wireless headphones and and what netflix can do to pass the time while working on a database file lol

Edited by Fmfan00

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

As long as you create the league under comps in the main part of the editor and then under list for Canada add the league and then do the stage rules for the league atleast you will be good.. if not let me know and I can add it to the file... Once you know what ur plan is for the league it takes like 5 mins to do to create league and such and then also a little bit of time to create the teams

Edited by Fmfan00

34 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

As long as you create the league under comps in the main part of the editor and then under list for Canada add the league and then do the stage rules for the league atleast you will be good.. if not let me know and I can add it to the file... Once you know what ur plan is for the league it takes like 5 mins to do to create league and such and then also a little bit of time to create the teams

Sorry I missed your original reply. YSG already has the leagues in-game much like the U-Sports.

I know how I want them to play out, my only issue will probably be the dates that they run from. MCAC is Sept 11 (first match) to Oct 24 (last match) and then a 4 team playoff over 2 days (Oct 30/31). 

MMSL, I would imagine, would be easier as that is May through July, 18 games per team (10 team league). 

12 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Sorry I missed your original reply. YSG already has the leagues in-game much like the U-Sports.

I know how I want them to play out, my only issue will probably be the dates that they run from. MCAC is Sept 11 (first match) to Oct 24 (last match) and then a 4 team playoff over 2 days (Oct 30/31). 

MMSL, I would imagine, would be easier as that is May through July, 18 games per team (10 team league). 

whats MMSL and MCAC and ill put them in the database right now

edit: Nevermind found out what they were... I can do the leagues and then ill update it and then ill play around with the playoffs to get it to work

Edited by Fmfan00

12 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Just verifying the database then ill update it with both MCAC and MMSL in it

40 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Here you go my friend MMSL and MCAC added... MMSL only had 8 teams instead of 10 so it will be 14 games

Canadian Megapatch 2022.3.fmf

6 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

Here you go my friend MMSL and MCAC added... MMSL only had 8 teams instead of 10 so it will be 14 games

Canadian Megapatch 2022.3.fmf 171.12 kB · 0 downloads

You're a legend mate. The work you put in on this and in palk's USA expansion is appreciated. And of course, thanks to @yellowsweatygorillafor the base file in the first place.

If I add the extra 2 teams in MMSL, that will increase the number of games won't it?