[FM22] [Complete] Australia Full Promotion/Relegation Pyramid (14 Levels, 1334 Clubs)

I wish Australia would get itself sorted out in relation to pro-rel.  Although it won't work in a country of this size it would have to be modelled on the USA style but Perth is so far away from bloody everything its always a travel issue and money . Its a 2 - 5 hour flight for a Perth team for every away game and visa versa but an eastern states team would only come here only  1 - 2 times . Im not sure if travel fatigue is in this game . Look forward to seeing your finished game

Things are looking great so far and I am anticipating a Friday/Saturday release. 

The only issue is with the U21/U18 leagues which will unfortunately for now have to be generated which is far from what I had planned due to a bug where promotion/relegations don't seem to be working correctly (for some reason 4 clubs are being relegated from each division despite being set at 2 - in all my years of editing I've never seen anything quite like it!) - thankfully the main pyramid is unaffected and works seemingly flawlessly.

I just have to setup regional playoffs for lower leagues then run a few more tests and then it should be good to go!

• Weiry changed the title to [FM22] [Complete] Australia Full Promotion/Relegation Pyramid (14 Levels, 1334 Clubs)
10 minutes ago, Dahyun said:

Cheers for this Weiry. Absolute legend. Got a question though, are you cool with me renaming A-League 1, 2 & 3 to A-League Premiership, Championship & League One?? Obviously solely for my own use.

Yes of course you can. The reason why it is 1, 2, & 3 is because I took a bit of inspiration from the Japanese pyramid.

Huge Effort so congrats . A few issues 1 ... Relegated teams dont go to there relevant states so for example a NSW team ends up in South Australia . 2 .... The WA NPL division does not have 14 teams it only has 12 and 6 of those teams are now not in that division at all .   I think this is from your work from a few years ago so it probably needs revising . Well Done though 

5 minutes ago, alian62 said:

Huge Effort so congrats . A few issues 1 ... Relegated teams dont go to there relevant states so for example a NSW team ends up in South Australia . 2 .... The WA NPL division does not have 14 teams it only has 12 and 6 of those teams are now not in that division at all .   I think this is from your work from a few years ago so it probably needs revising . Well Done though 

I've tested thoroughly and have never seen clubs moving to the wrong states as for the WA division it is expanded and not the real life competition - pretty much all states have 14 clubs (except for Northern Territory)

53 minutes ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

i cant  seem to get this to work alongside a NZ one, i assume its due to Auckland.

If i change to min 15 in a-league 1 could that fix it?

Probably better off moving a lower league NZ club into the NZ Premiership 

There seems to be a problem with the file. When you go to load the countries, Australia can't be seen, there is a little red danger sign with an explanation mark inside and it says this

'' Minimum of 16 teams required for A-League 1, found only 15''  

10 hours ago, asapas said:

There seems to be a problem with the file. When you go to load the countries, Australia can't be seen, there is a little red danger sign with an explanation mark inside and it says this

'' Minimum of 16 teams required for A-League 1, found only 15''  

Probably because I moved Auckland City to the A-League 1 and you're also running an NZ file as well? I'd recommend opening the NZ file into the editor and moving a lower league NZ club into the Premiership. I'll be sure to fix this though after the winer update.

4 hours ago, Weiry said:

Probably because I moved Auckland City to the A-League 1 and you're also running an NZ file as well? I'd recommend opening the NZ file into the editor and moving a lower league NZ club into the Premiership. I'll be sure to fix this though after the winer update.

i ended up just changing the a league to have a min of 15 teams and it worked without changing anything of a nz file

3 hours ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

i ended up just changing the a league to have a min of 15 teams and it worked without changing anything of a nz file

That works too but also means that the A-League 1 will not be as originally designed of course if you're just managing in NZ then it is fine though.

10 hours ago, The aardvark said:

Awesome work. Was thinking this would be a cool idea and came here to see if there were any tips how to do it, and turns out you've done it for me. Out of curiosity where does Auckland City/Wellington Phoenix end up if they get relegated from AL3?

They’ll drop to the Tasmania SPL - not perfect by any means but it was either that or make them ineligible for relegation past AL3.

On 26/11/2021 at 07:57, Weiry said:

They’ll drop to the Tasmania SPL - not perfect by any means but it was either that or make them ineligible for relegation past AL3.

You could incorporate only the first division of the NZ league as an option for them to relegate to and promote from 

46 minutes ago, prot651 said:

You could incorporate only the first division of the NZ league as an option for them to relegate to and promote from 

Is that even possible? Relegating between different nations? I was considering merging the Aus and NZ pyramids together + adding a Pacific Islands representative club (based in Solomon Islands/PNG and could only sign players from the Pacific Islands) 

On 28/11/2021 at 09:45, Weiry said:

Is that even possible? Relegating between different nations? I was considering merging the Aus and NZ pyramids together + adding a Pacific Islands representative club (based in Solomon Islands/PNG and could only sign players from the Pacific Islands) 

I think so . Been a while but yes you would have that league Australian based 

• 2 weeks later...

Silly question but does the youth teams attendance and Reputation in the editor have any effect ingame

It looks like the attendance is automatically set to 10000 and the reputation to 1000 Australian for all youth teams in the Pre-game Editor

Edited by Gamma022

11 hours ago, Gamma022 said:

Silly question but does the youth teams attendance and Reputation in the editor have any effect ingame

It looks like the attendance is automatically set to 10000 and the reputation to 1000 Australian for all youth teams in the Pre-game Editor

In the tests I did, no - the rep and attendance dropped well below 10000 at the start of game. But there was a bug with promotion/relegation for the custom youth pyramids so I had to revert to generated teams (so those youth teams in the editor aren't actually featured in game anyway)

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

Auckland City can qualify to AFC Champions League? And Wellingotn Phoenix?

Not sure to be honest (in my tests both never actually finished that high in the table :lol:) I don't think Phoenix can as I believe it is hardcoded... Auckland City I'm not sure. Sorry!

12 ore fa, Weiry ha scritto:

Not sure to be honest (in my tests both never actually finished that high in the table :lol:) I don't think Phoenix can as I believe it is hardcoded... Auckland City I'm not sure. Sorry!

Ok, thansk a lot.

Are you working on a logopack?

Just to confirm - Auckland City and Wellington Phoenix are unable to play in the Asian Champions League.

BTW if anyone has found any bugs or issues or have recommendations to improve the file let me know and I'll try to fix/implement for the next update. I've also added many more clubs to the database so there'll be more competitions added (particularly regional Western Australia and regional South Australia) and more clubs in the existing competitions. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate, amazing work like always with this.

Would you forsee any problems with using some other editor files alongside this? Thinking the NZ league update more specifically so there's a little extra in the player pool around Australia.

EDIT: Guessing from a little exploring on my own end any NZ editor files might not work, but other countries shouldn't be affected too much?

Edited by Saxonaitor

4 hours ago, Saxonaitor said:

Hey mate, amazing work like always with this.

Would you forsee any problems with using some other editor files alongside this? Thinking the NZ league update more specifically so there's a little extra in the player pool around Australia.

EDIT: Guessing from a little exploring on my own end any NZ editor files might not work, but other countries shouldn't be affected too much?

It will probably work.

Auckland City has been moved to A-League so you'd have to move another NZ team into the NZ Premiership...

• 2 weeks later...

Mate Awsome work so thank you.  I want to change some club logos and competition logos eg A league 2 to work with TCM stuff....how do i do that? I see in the editor you have set a path for these and i cant change that.  

I also want to add the old AFL clubs that tried their hand in the NSL like Collingwood and Carlton.

• 2 months later...