[FM22] The Great San Marino Challenge

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@6499red

Okay, finished first season and have a few to add for managing a San Marino League Club

1) Qualify for playoff

2) Qualify for QF

3) Qualify for SF

4) Qualify for Final

5) Win Champions Playoff

6) Qualify for Europe

7) Win San Marino Cup

8) Win Domestic Double

9) Win Domestic Treble

10) Go undefeated domestically.

Below are pictures for you.

Cup wins.PNG

League final.PNG

Schedule 1.PNG

schedule 2.PNG

7 minutes ago, Lefurjah said:

@6499red

Okay, finished first season and have a few to add for managing a San Marino League Club

1) Qualify for playoff

2) Qualify for QF

3) Qualify for SF

4) Qualify for Final

5) Win Champions Playoff

6) Qualify for Europe

7) Win San Marino Cup

8) Win Domestic Double

9) Win Domestic Treble

10) Go undefeated domestically.

Incredible season. Save some achievements for the rest of us ;)

6 minutes ago, Giveit2Giroud said:

Incredible season. Save some achievements for the rest of us ;)

I picked the best team in SM to start with so just needed a little tweaking. Real challenge begins now as I try to make my way into European football.

Serie C complete in the 2nd season. Wasnt looking great at the start but signed an amazing striker who turned the whole squad around. we were unstoppable on the home run and have the title won with 2 games to play. Serie C cup we lost in the qtr finals and now we are 300k+ in debt

image.thumb.png.4183d7c1f86b0f7f6bfc7d2c2b76ab7a.png

Didnt start too well :/

image.thumb.png.59bf90d5941df7efbbf7068c8a695533.png

Edited by deadfncat

7 hours ago, deadfncat said:

Serie C complete in the 2nd season. Wasnt looking great at the start but signed an amazing striker who turned the whole squad around. we were unstoppable on the home run and have the title won with 2 games to play. Serie C cup we lost in the qtr finals and now we are 300k+ in debt

Didnt start too well :/

Some going, that! I've just started my 3rd Serie C season and we are bottom after 7 games.

17 hours ago, TacticalGenius said:

Btw I'm TacticalGenius, not Tactical Genius... That's an imposter lol

TacticalGenius is a tactical genius (well played on winning Serie C!) - Tactical Genius, however, not so much...

1 hour ago, duesouth said:

TacticalGenius is a tactical genius (well played on winning Serie C!) - Tactical Genius, however, not so much...

Haha! Not so much now as I was back then…

Serie C was hard! We couldn’t buy a win for the first few months. It was only that better free agents were throwing themselves at us from January onwards that I could start improving the squad enough to start having a real impact on the league, and beating Cesensa in the penultimate game got me into the top spot at the death. 

image.png.de5a55dcec4802ac9c86f2ac5a31ed3a.png

This guy is an absoulute machine. the LOWEST training rating I have seen from him is a 9.4 - Nearing the end of his 1st season as a 1st teamer, plucked straight from the San Marino Academy into Serie D.

image.thumb.png.5317f10ef8ddb584a978977333c4308a.png

First player at the club to get a green attribute (he has 2 now) already the best player by a mile, great personality, high determination, probably a solid potential to match, already scored for the NT. I only worry how long I can keep him.

Edit: he is a regen, I use zealand's regen facepack.

Edited by 6499red

1 hour ago, TacticalGenius said:

@6499red Hat-trick
image.png.dc528f916af81e046304dd9cb834c8c6.png

Nicola Nanni is a beast.

In other news.

The matches against KÍ

The first leg went exactly how I wanted, getting ourselves in front, and being 3-0 up before a last minute goal brought it back to 3-1.

The second leg, a week later, allowed us to play keepball and pin KÍ back in their own half, and allow them few chances, which is exactly how it panned out, with a 0-0 draw allowing us to progress 3-1 on aggregate.

82JJc7V.png

The final qualifying round before the group stage however, would be our most difficult fixture, as we were drawn against Belorussian side Dinamo Minsk.

fHLELHj.png

Time to get the battle bus ready and take the motley crew into battle.

We lost 4-0 in the first leg to Minsk, then managed a 0-0 draw in the return, which saw us bow out.

However, we received just over £220k in total for 3 rounds of UEFA Conference football, another £80k for the Champions League round, and participation bonuses of £222k and £641k for taking part in the Champions League and UEFA Conference. All in, just over £1m of money, which puts us in a fantastic place financially, with over 5 times last seasons income coming in before the start of the season.

image.thumb.png.0fb0eb91f384f271f4da1949836c2a91.png

jpJ6bpp.png

----

Immediately, we put some of the hard earned money to work, with more facility improvements.

HyAlEa7.png

At this point in time, the board don't want to become professional, however, I'm sure if we have another good season, they'll consider it.

59 minutes ago, TacticalGenius said:

Better than any player I’ve had through so far. 

Also, what mod are you using for the newgen faces?

Thats what I'm hoping for. Steady improvements through newgens, most will be better than my original team, especially if the board keep upgrading youth stuff for me.

Faces are - FIFA Regen Faces / Ready-to-use with Newgen Faces Script! | FM Scout

They take a couple of minutes of messing about, but they work pretty well.