[FM22] How To Enable Last XI on Club Overview

FMLuc

Got it working on the club overview screen. You can use something like this, then purge all the code other than the last XI code.

<widget class="team_container_information_overview_panel" id="csio" file="team/team container information overview panel club">
                <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </widget>

image.png

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Got it working on the club overview screen. You can use something like this, then purge all the code other than the last XI code.

<widget class="team_container_information_overview_panel" id="csio" file="team/team container information overview panel club">
                <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </widget>

image.png

Just released my Club Overview with a working pitch too :)

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Looks great! Here's mine after a few tweaks. Player icons and such are still very much work in progressimage.thumb.png.7db0c2781abb800fab2db90d8034e3e0.png

Nice work as always fella! Also, I found a better way to do the fixtures. An annoyance for me was that results would always take up 5 slots as there are 5 items in the code whereas fixtures would change depending on how many fixtures there were. Found a way to ensure it is always 5 items so that fixtures are always aligned with results.

Found a way to get all the Manager Home stuff on the Club Overview. While testing, I used my method to turn the Club Profile into a complete working copy of the Manager Home. Allows the use of Player Stats, Team Stats, Upcoming Fixture Info...even Training panels and stuff. Hit the jackpot.

You can see in my screenshot, the league table works with the position graph above it. Now for bed 👍 Have a gooden mate and I hope you're well and having a laugh 🤘

3 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Just released my Club Overview with a working pitch too :)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looks good especially with the last starting 11 working. Not sure if you noticed but the bottom left panel has Squad Status as the title but it's the fixtures/results in there.

• michaeltmurrayuk changed the title to [FM22] How To Enable Last XI on Club Overview
В 10.11.2021 в 23:50, lembergman сказал:

@FMEnhanced @bluestillidie00 guys. and you could see how to do in this panel as I have on the screen - best eleven -. it would help me a lot for a facepack.

best eleven.xml club pitch.xml team container information overview panel club.xml

• 4 weeks later...

<!--3-->
        <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" default_width="-1" priority="3" inset="0" offset="0" gap="1" mode="distribute_equally">

<!-- Tactics -->
                    <container id="co02" icon="icons/16px/tactics">
                        <translation id="title" translation_id="230056" type="use" value="Tactics" />
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="bordered_box" id="tstf" minimum_height="280" priority="4" default_height="280">

<container class="team_tactics_overview_panel" file="none">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Tftm" set_property="objt"/>

<container class="tactics_overview_panel" id="TacO" file="none">

<!-- Tactics Pitch -->
                                    <container class="pitch_with_tactics" id="pitc">
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" />
                                        <string id="icon_flags" value="show_name,use_overview_icons,drop_initial_if_possible,show_position_role_duty_suitability,show_selection_image,show_number,show_role_duty_labels,show_familiarity"/>
                                        <string id="pitch_draw_grass" value="true"/>
                                        <string id="pitch_base_appearance" value=""/>
                                        <string id="pitch_pattern" value="ui circles"/>
                                        <integer id="pitch_vertical_padding" value="4" />
                                        <integer id="pitch_horizontal_padding" value="-8" />
                                        <integer id="partnership_vertical_inset" value="10" />
                                        <string id="vertical" value="true" />
                                        <string id="pitch_alignment" value="centre,can_scale" />
                                        <real id="maximum_player_height" value="0.15"/>
                                        <string id="pitch_line_colour" value="faded text" />
                                        <string id="3958779584" value="tactics normal run" />
                                        <string id="3958779616" value="tactics darkened run" />
                                        <string id="3958779648" value="tactics dragged run" />
                                        <integer id="pitch_touchline_width_percentage" value="25" />
                                        <integer id="line_width" value="1" />
<string id="player_icon_file" value="tactics/tactics icon welcome to team panel"/>
                                    </container>

</container>

I can't figure it out, can someone help me to fix it? I wanna add into my club overview 

Edited by FMLuc