Jump to content

[FM22.2] [Advanced] [Simple] 日本県リーグまで JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School [8/12/2021]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Supremek1 said:

Can anyone test out my facepack that i made a while ago work for FM22 since the UIDS might have changed if so i can always edit the UIDs to make it work again. 

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZCeah4lmmj9w9ZdrvJUlyJQ2bfsuOV3V/view?usp=sharing

image.png

I can test this as well as the one from Belajaramin. This one has less images so might be easier, but as mentioned earlier, I need a list of the players to be able to test properly. In the case of this pack, there are about 500 images, if someone could list every 50th player it would make narrowing down issues a lot easier. In part it should be straightforward with the latest data file but it seems some people were removed in the latest file which is throwing it for some players.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, joe5p said:

I can test this as well as the one from Belajaramin. This one has less images so might be easier, but as mentioned earlier, I need a list of the players to be able to test properly. In the case of this pack, there are about 500 images, if someone could list every 50th player it would make narrowing down issues a lot easier. In part it should be straightforward with the latest data file but it seems some people were removed in the latest file which is throwing it for some players.

As an examples of why I need a list of the player names, Shunsuke Nakamura's ID is 1,955,682 places Higher in FM22 than in the version I had for FM21. Whereas Daizen Maeda's is 1,955,680 places higher. This means that I can't apply one quick formula to rename all of the files as they don't all follow the same pattern (i.e. in this example, Nakamura's ID is 2 places out of sync if you apply the pattern that would make Maeda work). Such a small difference leads me to think that it could be done if we can identify the point at which you need to alter the formula by two in the packs.

I hope that makes sense; I know what I mean. Really need a file that lists the players by name in the packs and then it should be workable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, joe5p said:

As an examples of why I need a list of the player names, Shunsuke Nakamura's ID is 1,955,682 places Higher in FM22 than in the version I had for FM21. Whereas Daizen Maeda's is 1,955,680 places higher. This means that I can't apply one quick formula to rename all of the files as they don't all follow the same pattern (i.e. in this example, Nakamura's ID is 2 places out of sync if you apply the pattern that would make Maeda work). Such a small difference leads me to think that it could be done if we can identify the point at which you need to alter the formula by two in the packs.

I hope that makes sense; I know what I mean. Really need a file that lists the players by name in the packs and then it should be workable.

its a little difficult since karin has about 5-6 player files in which he merges together for each update into the big one we have

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

its a little difficult since karin has about 5-6 player files in which he merges together for each update into the big one we have

Thanks Robbles, I don't need Karin's lists, but just lists that match the facepacks. I can then manually cross reference the DB file where I need to. Might end up being a red herring in that it could get too complex though but willing to give it a go.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, joe5p said:

Thanks Robbles, I don't need Karin's lists, but just lists that match the facepacks. I can then manually cross reference the DB file where I need to. Might end up being a red herring in that it could get too complex though but willing to give it a go.

have you tried the FMSE it can list all players by UID and shows names etc?

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

have you tried the FMSE it can list all players by UID and shows names etc?

Thanks, I haven't tried FMSE but can use the editors to figure it out too. Was just hoping to save myself time if someone with good knowledge of the players in the packs could list them quickly. I aim to try to get the smaller pack to work tonight (simply because there are less images to deal with). I don't need every player listed, just every 50th in the pack of 500, so ten players. For belajarmins pack there are about 2500 images, so the list would be fifty or so. I will work away as I know that getting lists will be tricky.  I will start to compile lists using the editors but it will add a bit of time to the task. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, joe5p said:

Thanks, I haven't tried FMSE but can use the editors to figure it out too. Was just hoping to save myself time if someone with good knowledge of the players in the packs could list them quickly. I aim to try to get the smaller pack to work tonight (simply because there are less images to deal with). I don't need every player listed, just every 50th in the pack of 500, so ten players. For belajarmins pack there are about 2500 images, so the list would be fifty or so. I will work away as I know that getting lists will be tricky.  I will start to compile lists using the editors but it will add a bit of time to the task. 

Had a look at loading the FM21 file in the FM21 editor to let me start comparing against FM22 when loaded with the latest file, but the IDs shown in the editor are not the same as the FM21 facepack, which means I would need someone to send me a list of player names against the IDs shown in the pack. Not all names but at regular intervals. Otherwise would need to wait until someone more savvy than me can sort it. 

Edited by joe5p
Link to post
Share on other sites

If I also use the no-fake of sortitoutsi at the same time, Hansi Flick (which is present in the no-fake files) is not created.

It is strange because I would expect it to be created with a different ID, but created anyway.

Can anyone tell me why?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Em 10/11/2021 em 08:30, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

Hello and welcome back to the most viewed database from FM21.

I had hoped to add real fixtures for most leagues up until this point, but a bug in the xml won't allow me to do this and have an accurate pyramid and so I will not add fixtures just yet.

 

I will be working again with Karin again this year who will provide the databases for players, staff, referees etc.

The LEVEL 4 Simple File has now been uploaded with over 8000 Real Players/Staff/Referees Media Sources (Media still in Japanese) and league histories!

despite it being a simpler file for faster processing it still includes all real competitions including all 47 Emperor's Cup Qualification tournaments. What is not included in this database is the Youth Setups as they require far more work to make them work just yet.

THERE ARE 8 FILES TO BE INSTALLED IN THE EDITOR FOLDER: THESE ARE (You can mix and match)

1. J.League SIMPLE (A faster and dumbed down version for those not mainly managing in Japan (this still contains every bit of authenticity as the main file)

2. J.League ADVANCED (*Not Availiable just yet but will feature AT LEAST a 10 Tier Pyramid)

3. J.League Countries (J league Partner Countries Agreement, meaning players from certain countries (Vietnam, Cambodia etc are not counted as foreign)

4. J.League MEDIA (Newpapers, Broadcasters etc you name it are here)

5. J.League Players (Over 8000 real Players, Staff, Scouts)

6. J.League Referees (All of the Referees who hold a Level 1 License including myself)

7. J.League Histories (League histories for some competitions)

8. J.League New Stadiums (These Contain stadiums that have been or are likely to be approved and are being built)

 

 

This year I will also be releasing 2 different versions (they will have the same ID's for players etc) for those who just want Japan to be in their saves and a much more detailed pyramid for those wanting to manage in Japan.

 

Also this year, licensing issues are still present so if you want to play using real team names please use google as I cannot provide any links or workaround.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS VERY EARLY STAGE, THERE MAY BE UNFORSEEN BUGS

01. J.League 2021 FM22 J.LEAGUE COUNTRIES.fmf 18 kB · 179 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 MEDIA.fmf 22 kB · 122 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 PLAYERS.fmf 5 MB · 171 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 REFEREES.fmf 30 kB · 130 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 SIMPLE.fmf 221 kB · 154 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 HISTORIES.fmf 19 kB · 128 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 NEW STADIUMS.fmf 245 kB · 132 downloads

Wait..are you a referee?

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FootballHedgehog said:

Once again, amazing work - I wonder why SI has never hired you to research the J-League for FM. You'd deserve the job, that's for sure!

its licensing. Technically FIFA hold an exclusive license on all platforms except mobile which Konami hold and then Konami hold an exclusive on the National Team which is why Japans NT has fake players unless you use a licensing patch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Il y a 9 heures, fosi a dit :

If I also use the no-fake of sortitoutsi at the same time, Hansi Flick (which is present in the no-fake files) is not created.

It is strange because I would expect it to be created with a different ID, but created anyway.

Can anyone tell me why?

same issue

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 horas atrás, Hachihead disse:

Any idea when the fixtures and everything will be completed? I will probably download it and start a new save once the completed Japan files are done. Really looking forward to this year especially with dynamic youth ratings. 

a moth? maybe more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

already working on it right now. the SAFEST option is to start a 2022 start date once the league finishes on the 5th of December so then the leagues would not have to go through all of these structure changes for 2022. this would mean there would be no bugs from a technical point of view.

I am also going to try and get the wage cap rules working again as well and there is an option for the Premier League that you need the continential pro license to be a manager in the prem which is the same in the J league, i will try to get it to work.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, fosi said:

If I also use the no-fake of sortitoutsi at the same time, Hansi Flick (which is present in the no-fake files) is not created.

It is strange because I would expect it to be created with a different ID, but created anyway.

Can anyone tell me why?

Weird thing is, in the Beta Flick was present in my Milan save. But now in full version its gone. He is not there. And i understood it was due license stuff. But after using file FLick comeback its still not present. :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

already working on it right now. the SAFEST option is to start a 2022 start date once the league finishes on the 5th of December so then the leagues would not have to go through all of these structure changes for 2022. this would mean there would be no bugs from a technical point of view.

I am also going to try and get the wage cap rules working again as well and there is an option for the Premier League that you need the continential pro license to be a manager in the prem which is the same in the J league, i will try to get it to work.

 

So it isnt working? I thought it was ok and i started a new save last night with a team not in Japan though.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

the current file is fine. I am working on a new one :P

Ah ok. Thats a relief, i dont really want to restart this save.

It actually looks good so far, except the teams seem to buy a lot of foreign players who they cant all play at once. Some of them only end up playing 3 or 4 times a year. Not sure if that happens in real life though

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, oblongata21 said:

Ah ok. Thats a relief, i dont really want to restart this save.

It actually looks good so far, except the teams seem to buy a lot of foreign players who they cant all play at once. Some of them only end up playing 3 or 4 times a year. Not sure if that happens in real life though

 

Since last year Japan stopped having a foreign limit cap and instead said you can only have a maxinum of 5 in the match squad (4 in jfl and below) .

however players from J.League Partner Countries were not counted as foreign (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia etc) so some teams have 8-9 "Foreign" Players. but year they should not be buying a fk ton of foreigners. I presume deadline day might make foreign players more tempting to buy. ill see what i can do

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Since last year Japan stopped having a foreign limit cap and instead said you can only have a maxinum of 5 in the match squad (4 in jfl and below) .

however players from J.League Partner Countries were not counted as foreign (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia etc) so some teams have 8-9 "Foreign" Players. but year they should not be buying a fk ton of foreigners. I presume deadline day might make foreign players more tempting to buy. ill see what i can do

It seems to happen with most Japan databases. Not a huge issue though

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2021 at 17:17, joe5p said:

I can test this as well as the one from Belajaramin. This one has less images so might be easier, but as mentioned earlier, I need a list of the players to be able to test properly. In the case of this pack, there are about 500 images, if someone could list every 50th player it would make narrowing down issues a lot easier. In part it should be straightforward with the latest data file but it seems some people were removed in the latest file which is throwing it for some players.

I actually don't have a list, just kinda made the facepack along the way but if people want a facepack i can probably start from stratch next season when the new J League season starts again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 horas atrás, Supremek1 disse:

I actually don't have a list, just kinda made the facepack along the way but if people want a facepack i can probably start from stratch next season when the new J League season starts again. 

This facepack works with the df11 facepack or it'll overwrite?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2021 at 06:28, wannachupbrew said:

I don't replace the skins.fmf, I've done it as a separate skin that uses the default (or custom skins) as a base. The fix just goes in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\ and you select the skin. So while it won't work with every skin right now (currently is compatible with the default and my instant result and FM Scout skins), it is a much safer way to do it because it only touches 3 files, is a smaller download and shouldn't ever need updating (until next year). I can add support for other skins if people request it, and It only takes me a few minutes to patch each skin. I'll probably patch most of the popular skins sometime in the next week when I get the chance.

Can you please add support for Zealand's skin?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 13/11/2021 at 20:31, Renobr said:

a moth? maybe more.

Oh thanks. Does having fixtures affect someone who doesn't plan on managing in Japan? I just plan on managing Japan as a national team and getting better regens through dynamic youth ratings this year.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hachihead said:

Oh thanks. Does having fixtures affect someone who doesn't plan on managing in Japan? I just plan on managing Japan as a national team and getting better regens through dynamic youth ratings this year.

 

what i meant by fixtures is having the current standings and start date from november. but ive decided to start from the 2022 season instead which means i dont have to restructure the leagues from 2021 to 2022 which means less bugs :P.

To answer you question it doesnt make a differene :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Robbles Quin ®™ Just want to ask about the core database files, the UIDs shouldn't change even there is an update to it ? Because i think its best to leave the facepacks alone until the new season starts for accurate teams and data. Nevertheless its probaly best if i make from scratch again for the new season rather than edit the current season facepack. What do you think ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Supremek1 said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ Just want to ask about the core database files, the UIDs shouldn't change even there is an update to it ? Because i think its best to leave the facepacks alone until the new season starts for accurate teams and data. Nevertheless its probaly best if i make from scratch again for the new season rather than edit the current season facepack. What do you think ? 

the UID's should not change ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

the UID's should not change ;)

Thats good to know, i think what i want is for a fresh start for the new season (i know its still a few months away) create a complely new facepack for J1 and J2 to start then expand to J3 when more image source is available. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

looking great ;)

yeah i figured this would be a lot easier to find image sources rather than the action one that i made.  All of these pictures are from the official J League website, just unfortunate that the season is ending soon and i will have to wait until the new season  before when all the teams are updated.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Supremek1 said:

Portrait style for new season everyone ? Would be great if everyone that is interested in a facepack can let me know ! 

 

hatate.png

lukian.png

utaka.png

It looks great ! The only issue though with portraits that include the club's kits is that after a couple of seasons it becomes weird seeing so many players wearing jerseys that are different than that of their own club.

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

what i meant by fixtures is having the current standings and start date from november. but ive decided to start from the 2022 season instead which means i dont have to restructure the leagues from 2021 to 2022 which means less bugs :P.

To answer you question it doesnt make a differene :)

Oh thank you so much. I first started using your Japan database fm20 and I've really been enjoying it since I'm a fan of Japan football. Thank you for your work. I really appreciate it immensely.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Wolviam said:

It looks great ! The only issue though with portraits that include the club's kits is that after a couple of seasons it becomes weird seeing so many players wearing jerseys that are different than that of their own club.

yeah i know but not to worry because i can always update the facepack every season. The J league website updates every season so the source will be there and its not too hard to replace an old face with a new face. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Il 14/11/2021 in 16:17 , bobobo ha scritto:

Any chance to solve Hansi Flick issue?

I've read around that it looks like it's a bug that doesn't allow more than one player's file to be loaded. I think we will have to wait for an update

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM22.2] [Advanced] [Simple] 日本県リーグまで JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School [8/12/2021]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...