[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

Il y a 9 heures, fosi a dit :

I've read around that it looks like it's a bug that doesn't allow more than one player's file to be loaded. I think we will have to wait for an update

That's right

a quote from sortitoutsi

Citation

Finally managed to get Flick into the game, had to merge the file with the first one alphabetically that created a person and left these files in and he appears, didn’t appear before

I have merged the 2 files with the editor and it works!

Edited by bobobo

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick Update on the Advanced Database

1. I have managed to redo everything that was in FM21 (except the Emperors Cup) but  also added a couple of tier 8 Leagues from Hokkaido, Kanto and Aichi.

2. I have somehow managed to Add the Real U18 Takamado Leagues down to the Prefecture Level where there are 480 ish High School Teams and 92 Senior U18 Teams so now there is a proper U18 structure unlike FM21.

3. I have added 150+ New High School Teams and Now there is a realistic (not 100% accurate) High School Competitions.

4. Every J1-Prefecture 2 Semi Professional and Above (excluding company teams), now Also compete in the Japan Club Youth Championship. 216 Teams across Japan that have a verified youth setup will now compete in 2 Regional Qualification Rounds and then a Final stage competition as in real life. This means that another 100 senior clubs not competing in the Takamado leagues will have at least 8 matches for their youth teams.

Company Teams don't compete in the Takamado or other U-18 leagues but if you join the J.League Pyramid you can join the J.Youth and J.Elite Leagues

5. The J.Youth and J.Elite (U18+U21) Leagues are also included (U18 is J1-3 and U21 is just J1+2 Teams). As In Real Life This means that some U18 clubs will play upwards of 50+ Games in a Year. Also the Takamado Premier and Prince Leagues now have squad registration so that now players under 18 will stay at the high schools and u18 teams for longer.

6. and this is a big one, I can now verify all leagues from Tier 5 - 8 so you can pick where you want to start unlike FM21 where only the Regional 1/2 League where selectable.

7. The editor is still bugged as hell so certain teams are moving divisions (i.e from hokkaido to tokyo) this at the moment can'y be fixed but i am working of other ways to keep teams regionalized.

28 minutes ago, Don Shima said:

Hello guys , is there anyway to fix japan national team history ?

image.thumb.png.a91146565196ac4d805e096ea3845041.png

unfortunately not since its hardcoded by SI. you can try to use the file provided by @wannachupbrew on the first page (the one that allows you to see Japanese club histories etc) it might work for the National Team, but im not 100% sure

1 hour ago, Supremek1 said:

Just want to ask if anyone can help with the facepack ? Need some help collecting the portrait pictures from each club.

Portraits can be found here: https://www.jleague.co/clubs/ 

would be great if you can save and name eahc portrait then send them to me and i can start cutting them out for a new portrait style facepack 

I have start to help supremek1 with photos i send vissel kobe player s photo's . If we help all for sending the photos of the players club s then we will have the facepack of japan J1-J2-J3 

Edited by KOSTAS_PGE

2 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

how many people are willing to help we could all choose a team we are going to manage and start from there

I have done Vissel Kobe thanks to @KOSTAS_PGE

I can slowly do them myself but if people want to help they can just send me the team from J1/J2 first then i can speed things up. 

@joe5p  is helping with the UIDs so whenever he is ready i can cut and paste the UIDs onto the faces then i can upload the pack 

So far i have got: 

Vissel Kobe 

Yokohama F Marinos

Kawasaki Frontale 

Nagoya Grampus 

Edited by Supremek1
edit 1

Il y a 13 heures, Supremek1 a dit :

I can slowly do them myself but if people want to help they can just send me the team from J1/J2 first then i can speed things up. 

@joe5p  is helping with the UIDs so whenever he is ready i can cut and paste the UIDs onto the faces then i can upload the pack 

So far i have got: 

Vissel Kobe 

Yokohama F Marinos

Kawasaki Frontale 

Nagoya Grampus 

Hi, 

I can help for the project. I start one for me, with the official j league site too, but i am make a cut out style...

I am also start to look at JFL teams.

Are you interest to collab even if it's not the same style ?

27 minutes ago, fselika said:

Hi, 

I can help for the project. I start one for me, with the official j league site too, but i am make a cut out style...

that doesnt matter ;) any help is good help

1 hour ago, fselika said:

Hi, 

sure more faces for the database is good news, i'm currently working on J1 and J2 at the moment so its best not to conflict with each other.

So like you said if you can start with JFL cutouts that would be perfecly fine.  I can send you the template with you want to make a portrait style like mine if you wish ? (you will need photoshop to use it though) 

Il y a 3 heures, Supremek1 a dit :

sure more faces for the database is good news, i'm currently working on J1 and J2 at the moment so its best not to conflict with each other.

So like you said if you can start with JFL cutouts that would be perfecly fine.  I can send you the template with you want to make a portrait style like mine if you wish ? (you will need photoshop to use it though) 

I can help with the JFL teams, but i don't have photoshop so that's why i make cut outs.

On 19/11/2021 at 16:57, Supremek1 said:

Just want to ask if anyone can help with the facepack ? Need some help collecting the portrait pictures from each club.

Portraits can be found here: https://www.jleague.co/clubs/ 

would be great if you can save and name eahc portrait then send them to me and i can start cutting them out for a new portrait style facepack 

I can do V- Varen Nagasaki from J2 League

On 18/11/2021 at 13:57, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

7. The editor is still bugged as hell so certain teams are moving divisions (i.e from hokkaido to tokyo) this at the moment can'y be fixed but i am working of other ways to keep teams regionalized.

Just checking with you, is this a bug in the regional divisions settings or the reorganization. And second, have you logged a bug in the bugtracker for the pre game editor for this?

In the process of sorting UIDs for @Supremek1 I have found the following duplicate player (apologies if flagged already).

Avispa Fukuoka player Bruno Mendes (on loan at Avispa Fukuoka from Deportivo Maldanada). 

He is in the FM22 official game database with UID 19172048. He appears in Karin's file with UID 2002050256.

@Robbles Quin ®™ is it possible to let Karin know that he is not needed in the next update to the player file as SI games have him covered. If I spot more I will let you know. 

Edited by joe5p

5 minutes ago, Fábio274 said:

Mauricio and Fabricio from Urawa Reds also duplicated

I can't see that as a duplicate? Unless you mean that they are in game at another club? On version I have loaded they only appear once each within Urawa squad when showing all players and using the latest file.

2 hours ago, joe5p said:

In the process of sorting UIDs for @Supremek1 I have found the following duplicate player (apologies if flagged already).

Avispa Fukuoka player Bruno Mendes (on loan at Avispa Fukuoka from Deportivo Maldanada). 

He is in the FM22 official game database with UID 19172048. He appears in Karin's file with UID 2002050256.

@Robbles Quin ®™ is it possible to let Karin know that he is not needed in the next update to the player file as SI games have him covered. If I spot more I will let you know. 

will do ;)

On 19/11/2021 at 22:06, Supremek1 said:

So far i have got: 

Vissel Kobe 

Yokohama F Marinos

Kawasaki Frontale 

Nagoya Grampus 

we are going very well i have send to Supremek1 

Kashima Antlers

Football Club Tokyo

Shonan Bellmare

Shimizu S-Pulse

Tokushima Vortis

Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo

Avispa Fukuoka

Kashiwa Reysol

Cerezo Osaka

Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

Vegalta Sendai

Yokohama FC

Oita Trinita

3 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

I have the advanced database coming out later today, just applying the finnishing touches :P

Hey man, all good?

I did create a fmf with some new players, will I be able to load them with yours?

On 18/11/2021 at 23:57, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Quick Update on the Advanced Database

1. I have managed to redo everything that was in FM21 (except the Emperors Cup) but  also added a couple of tier 8 Leagues from Hokkaido, Kanto and Aichi.

2. I have somehow managed to Add the Real U18 Takamado Leagues down to the Prefecture Level where there are 480 ish High School Teams and 92 Senior U18 Teams so now there is a proper U18 structure unlike FM21.

3. I have added 150+ New High School Teams and Now there is a realistic (not 100% accurate) High School Competitions.

4. Every J1-Prefecture 2 Semi Professional and Above (excluding company teams), now Also compete in the Japan Club Youth Championship. 216 Teams across Japan that have a verified youth setup will now compete in 2 Regional Qualification Rounds and then a Final stage competition as in real life. This means that another 100 senior clubs not competing in the Takamado leagues will have at least 8 matches for their youth teams.

Company Teams don't compete in the Takamado or other U-18 leagues but if you join the J.League Pyramid you can join the J.Youth and J.Elite Leagues

5. The J.Youth and J.Elite (U18+U21) Leagues are also included (U18 is J1-3 and U21 is just J1+2 Teams). As In Real Life This means that some U18 clubs will play upwards of 50+ Games in a Year. Also the Takamado Premier and Prince Leagues now have squad registration so that now players under 18 will stay at the high schools and u18 teams for longer.

6. and this is a big one, I can now verify all leagues from Tier 5 - 8 so you can pick where you want to start unlike FM21 where only the Regional 1/2 League where selectable.

This is all amazing stuff. The even more minor leagues in particular stand out to me. In your FM21 database I managed to find a team very close to my S/O's hometown - this sounds like there may even be one included from there!
Very keen to try a rags to riches (amateur to ACL Champions) save when you release the database!

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM22] [Advanced] [Simple] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School [24/11/2021]
10 minutes ago, GuitarDude said:

Loaded the database today and have probably close to 75-100 duplicate players.  The 2 teams i notice them the most are Gamba and Kashima?  There is teams with none and some with a lot!  Anyway to fix this?

Are you using any other editor files? I can't see many duplicates unless the same real life player appears with a slightly different name a second time? Here is the squad I get for Gamba with 'All Players' showing. (Ignore Kosei Tani showing twice, I just cropped the screenshot too high for the smaller image).

Gamba1.thumb.jpg.c9520af31d422666177747920aeebd1f.jpgGamba2.thumb.jpg.584cd660e7aa2045186c7302f26559db.jpg

6 hours ago, khiry said:

i mean team name in my database after download from this not real name
like fukuoka blaze but its fake name the real name is avispa fukuoka

have you applied the real name license fix? if not, follow the instructions here

Edited by rizzauliarahman

1 hour ago, rizzauliarahman said:

have you applied the real name license fix? if not, follow the instructions here

58 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

yes due to licensing a name fix needs to be applied like with the brazilian clubs so real names are shown.

thankyou so much
its done

Having some trouble with the transfer rules in J1, says i can offer 27 players over £600 a week and currently have nowhere near that amount but i cant offer any potential signings over £600? Is the number just wrong or am i missing something?

8 minutes ago, Vampzeh said:

Having some trouble with the transfer rules in J1, says i can offer 27 players over £600 a week and currently have nowhere near that amount but i cant offer any potential signings over £600? Is the number just wrong or am i missing something?

whats team are you can you send a screenshot of the squad screen>

5 minutes ago, Vampzeh said:

image.thumb.png.bcbaca61229a52773e9956bbf4dbe2f3.png

Sure im Reinmeer Aomori as you can see ive got 17 guyson over £600

ill take a look. J.League rules are hard to replicate cause in the J1 league you have to have at least 15 players over 600pw and a max of 25 at 600

5 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

ill take a look. J.League rules are hard to replicate cause in the J1 league you have to have at least 15 players over 600pw and a max of 25 at 600

OK cheers, i know the rules can get abit mental in different leagues. just in case it helps i added what the rules look like for me.

rules.png

27 minutes ago, Vampzeh said:

OK cheers, i know the rules can get abit mental in different leagues. just in case it helps i added what the rules look like for me.

rules.png

yeah theres no way to set an unlimited wage so thats what ive done. technically teams in the ACL have 27 players and the others 25 but its not possible to do it simply