[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE FOR THE 22.2 UPDATE 08/12/2021

1. Real Sponsorships have been added to the top 6 Levels and have tested multiple seasons and made many revisions to ensure it is dynamic. Thanks to @Daveincid for the help. (This means it is now financially balanced and not many teams will become rich.)

2. Again thanks to Daveincid, Player Wages have now been adjusted to where Wages will now gradually grow to PRE- Covid levels and possibly even higher accounting to the growth of the J.League

3. Teams that were participating in the wrong leagues has been fixed with the update to the editor earlier this week.

4. J.League Partner Countries are now shown in the League Rules page so you know what countries do not count as foreign.

5. Re-added Sagan Tosu's Current Debt, And Current Stadium Rent for J.League Teams

6. Squad Registration increased from 25 to 30 for all leagues and Mininum of 4 GK's only valid for the J.League

The next big update will update all player statistics and transfers for the 2021/2022 season. This will include new youth players and Player CA/PA changes in February

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

日本リーグへようこそ、

今年も選手・会員データベースはかりんと協力しています。

日本語でプレイしたいばいなら https://fm-j-league-pack.firebaseapp.com/ 

リーグデータベースは下にある。

1.SIMPLEはJ1リーグからJFLまでのデータベース。

2.   ADVANCEDは 県2部リーグまでのデータベース。

ADVANCED のほうは、J1、2、3、JFL、地域1、地域2、県1、県2リーグあります。

大会は、天皇杯、社会人杯、全国クラブチーム大会、関東市原大会、関西リーグ杯。

U18高円プレミアリーグ、プリンスリーグとまとめ県リーグもあります。

U18大会は、クラブユース大会、Jユースリーグ、Jエリートリーグなど。

12月08日更新

1.スポンサーはJ1から地域2部まであります。

2.選手給料はいい感じ

01. J.League 2022 FM22 ADVANCED (日本語).fmf

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

7 minutes ago, Matteo3champions said:

Hi! Just One question: the actual DB released, is the same from FM 21? Or is modified with transfers and new players? (Bojan and so on…)

its an updated one from FM21 so no transfers that will happen at the end of the season are added yet. they are being worked on for a release in february to match the start of the 2022 season

19 minutes ago, Matteo3champions said:

Hi! Just One question: the actual DB released, is the same from FM 21? Or is modified with transfers and new players? (Bojan and so on…)

there have been some transfers completed that will go through so anything that has been confirmed up till recently should be done in this database

Every year the players IDs change, as they are not licensed by SI, and are created in a separate file, so we will have to wait for a new facepack. For those who play the FM21 version there is this one, which is compatible with the June version. 

45 minutes ago, Deibitto said:

Every year the players IDs change, as they are not licensed by SI, and are created in a separate file, so we will have to wait for a new facepack. For those who play the FM21 version there is this one, which is compatible with the June version. 

Great thanks

So the "Simple" Version of the File will not have any compatibility issues with other files? Did I get it right? And who wants to play just in Japan (and deeper than level 4) should use the "Leaguecountries"-File?

Il y a 8 heures, Robbles Quin ®™ a dit :

Hello and welcome back to the most viewed database from FM21.

I had hoped to add real fixtures for most leagues up until this point, but a bug in the xml won't allow me to do this and have an accurate pyramid and so I will not add fixtures just yet.

I will be working again with Karin again this year who will provide the databases for players, staff, referees etc.

The LEVEL 4 Simple File has now been uploaded with over 8000 Real Players/Staff/Referees Media Sources (Media still in Japanese) and league histories!

despite it being a simpler file for faster processing it still includes all real competitions including all 47 Emperor's Cup Qualification tournaments. What is not included in this database is the Youth Setups as they require far more work to make them work just yet.

This year I will also be releasing 2 different versions (they will have the same ID's for players etc) for those who just want Japan to be in their saves and a much more detailed pyramid for those wanting to manage in Japan.

Also this year, licensing issues are still present so if you want to play using real team names please use google as I cannot provide any links or workaround.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS VERY EARLY STAGE, THERE MAY BE UNFORSEEN BUGS

01. J.League 2021 FM22 J.LEAGUE COUNTRIES.fmf 18 Ko · 36 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 MEDIA.fmf 22 Ko · 29 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 PLAYERS.fmf 5 Mo · 36 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 REFEREES.fmf 30 Ko · 28 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 SIMPLE.fmf 221 Ko · 29 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 HISTORIES.fmf 19 Ko · 29 downloads 01. J.League 2021 FM22 NEW STADIUMS.fmf 245 Ko · 28 downloads

Hi,

Legend !! Thank's Robbles Quin ®™

For the facepack, the IDs are a good bit out. With only the JLeague player file loaded, I get Shunsuke Nakamura at ID 2002043239.  This is around 2000000 IDs out against the 21.4 pack from last season. Can anyone else confirm that they get Nakamura with @Robbles Quin ®™ most recent player file at 2002043239?

If that appears to be the standard default for him across all users (with no other editor files loaded), then I can create an XML file based on the 21.4 pack created by belajariman fairly quickly tomorrow. If Belajariman is okay with me sharing the XML I will do so. @belajariman

As explained every year, once individual users start adding more editor data files (e.g. media, players not in the actual game), then in theory, every FM player could have different IDs for the Japanese players. There are ways around this to a degree, but as a starting point, I can get a config that works with the FM21.4 pack done if someone else can confirm that the ID they get for Nakamura is the same as above (with no other editor files loaded).

If all well can post it here tomorrow night. 

Edited by joe5p

1 hour ago, joe5p said:

For the facepack, the IDs are a good bit out. With only the JLeague player file loaded, I get Shunsuke Nakamura at ID 2002043239.  This is around 2000000 IDs out against the 21.4 pack from last season. Can anyone else confirm that they get Nakamura with @Robbles Quin ®™ most recent player file at 2002043239?

Confirmed, I have the same ID for Nakamura

6 hours ago, Kruj said:

So the "Simple" Version of the File will not have any compatibility issues with other files? Did I get it right? And who wants to play just in Japan (and deeper than level 4) should use the "Leaguecountries"-File?

The simple version will be the top 4 levels with all cups and the more advanced version will come later once I can get that done. the League Countries file is the J League Partner Countries Agreement stating that players from vietnam, cambodia etc are not countered as "Foreign" in the J league

7 hours ago, td_1985 said:

Confirmed, I have the same ID for Nakamura

Thanks TD, I had a look last night, I managed to get about two thirds to work easily. However, there were two issues. A group of players seem to be +2 IDs over the standard change that is making Nakamura etc work. I need to manually figure out which ones this applies to but I don't know who every player is. Does anyone have a list of players against the IDs in the 21.4 pack?

The other is that the first 74 players have IDs that are 'standard' i.e. those people were in the SI games FM21 real database. Some aren't in the FM22 version and some are, which means in some cases there will be no change to the IDs for some of those players, whereas others have changed. I need to check individual IDs for those 74 using the editor, but don't know their names to check. The names I need for that part are the first 74 people in the JLeague facepack (IDs 775004 to 91190209). 

It is 100% doable if I can get a list of who everyone in that pack is. I am sure that there was one at some point.

Thanks

2 hours ago, joe5p said:

Thanks TD, I had a look last night, I managed to get about two thirds to work easily. However, there were two issues. A group of players seem to be +2 IDs over the standard change that is making Nakamura etc work. I need to manually figure out which ones this applies to but I don't know who every player is. Does anyone have a list of players against the IDs in the 21.4 pack?

The other is that the first 74 players have IDs that are 'standard' i.e. those people were in the SI games FM21 real database. Some aren't in the FM22 version and some are, which means in some cases there will be no change to the IDs for some of those players, whereas others have changed. I need to check individual IDs for those 74 using the editor, but don't know their names to check. The names I need for that part are the first 74 people in the JLeague facepack (IDs 775004 to 91190209). 

It is 100% doable if I can get a list of who everyone in that pack is. I am sure that there was one at some point.

Thanks

This would be very helpful indeed.

17 minutos atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

unfortunately not as they are new files and require a new game for it to work.

i started a new save with this files and j league on but i have no acess to various pannels from j league clubs, like info club pannel. Any ideia why? Can be fixed?

2 minutes ago, Jose Lopes said:

i started a new save with this files and j league on but i have no acess to various pannels from j league clubs, like info club pannel. Any ideia why? Can be fixed?

download the skin that wannabrew uploaded and replace (backup) the old skin.fmf file 

23 minutes ago, dino88 said:

Hi apologies - i am new to this. 

which of these files should i download if i want japan league? all or just 1/2 that i really need.

Ideally you want 1/2 and 5 if you want players otherwise just 1 or 2 is the mininum

58 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

download the skin that wannabrew uploaded and replace (backup) the old skin.fmf file 

I don't replace the skins.fmf, I've done it as a separate skin that uses the default (or custom skins) as a base. The fix just goes in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\ and you select the skin. So while it won't work with every skin right now (currently is compatible with the default and my instant result and FM Scout skins), it is a much safer way to do it because it only touches 3 files, is a smaller download and shouldn't ever need updating (until next year). I can add support for other skins if people request it, and It only takes me a few minutes to patch each skin. I'll probably patch most of the popular skins sometime in the next week when I get the chance.

42 minutes ago, wannachupbrew said:

I don't replace the skins.fmf, I've done it as a separate skin that uses the default (or custom skins) as a base. The fix just goes in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\ and you select the skin. So while it won't work with every skin right now (currently is compatible with the default and my instant result and FM Scout skins), it is a much safer way to do it because it only touches 3 files, is a smaller download and shouldn't ever need updating (until next year). I can add support for other skins if people request it, and It only takes me a few minutes to patch each skin. I'll probably patch most of the popular skins sometime in the next week when I get the chance.

YOU ARE A LEGEND SIR, HATS OFF TO YOU

16 minutes ago, X0X0 said:

Have you taken care of the  duplicate players, also some players are wrong, for example Mateus from Nagoya Grampus is an attacking, left footed player not a right footed right back!!!

ill let Karin know as he does the players db

Hey thanks so much for this!

Also in my normal (not using this db) saves i've downloaded a namefix and the jleague teams names are corrected but when i use this db they go back to the normal FM ones, for example Kashima Antlers becomes Okayama FC, not a huge problem just wondered if there was a workaround?

17 horas atrás, wannachupbrew disse:

Hi tks for your work. Can you fix it for flut skins too? Tks