[FM22][SKINS] Rensie Custom skin & Low Resolution skin

keysi

8 hours ago, batnuna said:

Hey there, quick question:
During a match, is there any way that I can align the team names to the centre?

I tried editing the "match score area panel" file, and changed the following code (both for home and away), but it didn't seem to help.

<widget class="team_button" id="awaN" icon_enabled="false" auto_size="horizontal" font="title" size="13" alignment="centre" click_event="atac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="white" mode="1">

remove "auto_size="horizontal"

1 hour ago, yonko said:

@keysi

Can you please tell me which code you change in the settings.xml file to get the two different colors in the analyzer graphic?

123.thumb.png.25abed0a0977558f4dc79e5dd74cf43b.png

it's not in the settings.xml but it's changed in the data hub polygon analyser visualisation.xml in the widgets folder.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, batnuna said:

Did that, this is the result - no names appear. 

Any ideas?

Screenshot 2021-11-14 120803.gif

Sorry, I pointed you to the wrong place as I missunderstand it.

You have to change lines 85 for home side from <attachment_group...> to <layout_class...>

And then just change the alignment of the text and logo. So the code for home side would be this:

<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/score/home team/paper" id="T1Co">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="team_button" id="homN" icon_enabled="false" auto_size="horizontal" font="title" size="13" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="white" mode="1">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="home" set_property="valu" />
				</widget>

<widget class="picture" id="hmtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="30" width="30" image_alignment="right, centre_y">
                    <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="htpc" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
                    </record>
                </widget>

<container width="5" />

</container>

And it would look like this

obrazek.thumb.png.6c892949b816cb3e4a99dce3d6623bc1.png

Great skin as usual, thanks so much for doing these. Just a question though: looks like I'm missing the side bar background in this year's version. Am I missing a panel, or did I do something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: I'm using custom backgrounds and have the latest updated version of the skin from the Steam Workshop.

20211114143834_1.thumb.jpg.1e1b7b2c26a680054e27387e7aa9cb65.jpg

Edited by Geeza

Hi,

Firstly what a superb skin.

Used your FM21 skin and happy you've released for this year.

I also use the stadium background pack, and have noticed this year that the sidebar is transparent and as such, isn't working great for me.

There's a thread in here about how to make the sidebar solid, and I've extracted your skin and tried to make a couple of amendments to it (for personal use) to have a solid sidebar (or in a more ideal situation, a slightly translucent sidebar). So far, I've had no joy and I just end up with a solid sidebar but with no buttons at all. I'm absolutely not an expert!

Any advice at all?

image.png.45af725117c031705c5b116002442c30.png

30 minutes ago, Geeza said:

Great skin as usual, thanks so much for doing these. Just a question though: looks like I'm missing the side bar background in this year's version. Am I missing a panel, or did I do something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: I'm using custom backgrounds and have the latest updated version of the skin from the Steam Workshop.

8 minutes ago, Shorno said:

Hi,

I also use the stadium background pack, and have noticed this year that the sidebar is transparent and as such, isn't working great for me.

There's a thread in here about how to make the sidebar solid, and I've extracted your skin and tried to make a couple of amendments to it (for personal use) to have a solid sidebar (or in a more ideal situation, a slightly translucent sidebar). So far, I've had no joy and I just end up with a solid sidebar but with no buttons at all. I'm absolutely not an expert!

Any advice at all?

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/558028-fm22beta-sidebar-background-colour/

4 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Hi,

I've looked in there, downloaded the two add ons that people have already edited and tried to make my own using the advice in there but I just can't seem to get it to work with this skin. I get a solid side bar with no buttons.

Thanks for linking though.

40 minutes ago, Geeza said:

20211114143834_1.thumb.jpg.1e1b7b2c26a680054e27387e7aa9cb65.jpg

18 minutes ago, Shorno said:

Hi,

Any advice at all?

image.png.45af725117c031705c5b116002442c30.png

That's my mistake as I forgot to edit the appearance of the sidebar in the last update after I fixed the sidebar with 85% zoom option. And as I'm not using the custom backgrounds, I couldn't see it because I have everything with the same dark colour.

Both download link and the steam workshop item was updated.

Thank you for pointing this out.

20 minutes ago, Doddo04 said:

Hi,

great  skin i  have  only this problem, i play in german language and  on this screen (look  on  the  screenshot) the  text in the  red  box is  not translate.

Cheers Doddo

Inked_ Startseite.jpg

That's because I set the 'opposition manager' label manually without the translate ID in the widget because I didn't like it when there was just 'manager'.

7 minutes ago, keysi said:

That's my mistake as I forgot to edit the appearance of the sidebar in the last update after I fixed the sidebar with 85% zoom option. And as I'm not using the custom backgrounds, I couldn't see it because I have everything with the same dark colour.

Both download link and the steam workshop item was updated.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Perfect, this has fixed it!

Thank you.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb keysi:

That's because I set the 'opposition manager' label manually without the translate ID in the widget because I didn't like it when there was just 'manager'.

Ok no problem  in which  panel  can i set this for  me?

vor 20 Minuten schrieb keysi:

team/team upcoming fixture info manager home.xml, line 75

Thanks my friend  for  this great  skin !!! I have  donated for  your great  work!

Edited by Doddo04

5 hours ago, keysi said:

Sorry, I pointed you to the wrong place as I missunderstand it.

You have to change lines 85 for home side from <attachment_group...> to <layout_class...>

Yup, that did the trick. Thank you very much for your help.

Really enjoying the skin so far!

Hi  Keysi,

i have this problem that in the match between higlights i set the formations to show horizontal but they shows it only vertical look at the screenshot hope you can help

InkedTrabzonspor – Wolfsburg_ Spielfeld.jpg

Edited by Doddo04

1 hour ago, Doddo04 said:

Hi  Keysi,

i have this problem that in the match between higlights i set the formations to show horizontal but they shows it only vertical look at the screenshot hope you can help

InkedTrabzonspor – Wolfsburg_ Spielfeld.jpg

Click to the pitch with your right mouse button and select horizontal

On 14/11/2021 at 14:11, keysi said:

Yes, it's possible, you would have to edit the available view in the bottom part of the scouting centre panel.xml

Just saw your tweet regarding the scouting centre. Will this be in the next update?:)

@keysiUsing the low res skin on my laptop, looks excellent!

Will say, please provide a direct link to the skin, you can also link to your blog, but we need a direct one too. 

Download link - As per other guidelines please provide either a direct download link or a link to the download page that includes a free download option. As long as that information is provided you can also provide a link to an active thread on other forum where your item is worked on or to your FM website, provided it isn't abused (i.e. don't provide a link to your site and nothing else).

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/538323-posting-guidelines-faqs-please-read-this-before-posting/

On 15/11/2021 at 23:28, Obaaa said:

Really nice skin but I am not sure why the faces on my tactics pitch are so small compared to your screenshot.

1888031032_Screenshot2021-11-15at22_28_07.png.89b3c20a04af0cf554762649173d95b5.png

Can you help?

Check the resolution of your Windows, if it's 125% (Recommended), change it back to 100% same as in the game.

On 16/11/2021 at 00:59, Mars_Blackmon said:

Is there anyway to get the star attributes into this skin? I don't see a folder for the file to make edits myself.

You would have to extract the '.fmf' file in the Resource Archiver to be able to edit the skin files.

17 hours ago, netslave said:

Love the skin and the hard work that has gone into it but I have a problem where I hear a "ding" or a bell sound every so often when using this skin.  Any ideas what may be causing  this?

The sound appear when you visit the Social screen, I'm not sure what can cause that especially as I don't have it but I know some people hear it. I didn't find something wrong in my files and it's weird especially as I didn't edit News or Social screens. Maybe I will find the reason in the future.

15 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

Just saw your tweet regarding the scouting centre. Will this be in the next update?:)

Yes, it will be in the next update :)

13 hours ago, Doddo04 said:

Hi  Keysi is  it possible to became the sidebar in club collours like last year?

13 hours ago, PT-KK said:

and the titlebar, if possible of course.

It's possible for sure, but I won't make the coloured titlebar and sidebar this year, I like the dark version.

10 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

@keysiUsing the low res skin on my laptop, looks excellent!

Will say, please provide a direct link to the skin, you can also link to your blog, but we need a direct one too. 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/538323-posting-guidelines-faqs-please-read-this-before-posting/

Thanks, will add links to the opening post for sure ;)

Hello, I wrote on fmscout. I also write it here for more feedback.
If you watch the screen, you can see there's a difference between Kulusevski and Chilwell (they are example, this happen for all the players). Everytime I click before going to the profile screen, kits are bugged (and still bugged until I clear chaces). If I watch the profile screen before, it's all okay.
Anyone with this problem or is just me? I already tried to reinstall skin and clear caches but nothing. 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png 

Edited by Thankcobra

59 minutes ago, Thankcobra said:

Hello, I wrote on fmscout. I also write it here for more feedback.
If you watch the screen, you can see there's a difference between Kulusevski and Chilwell (they are example, this happen for all the players). Everytime I click before going to the profile screen, kits are bugged (and still bugged until I clear chaces). If I watch the profile screen before, it's all okay.
Anyone with this problem or is just me? I already tried to reinstall skin and clear caches but nothing. 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png 

This is not only a skin related issue but it's the game thing in overal when someone is using the default kit widget for players. The game shows the kit of your club when you are viewing players from your shortlists. I don't know why and I never find the way how to stop it but it's a game related thing, not only of the skin.

1 minuto fa, keysi ha scritto:

This is not only a skin related issue but it's the game thing in overal when someone is using the default kit widget for players. The game shows the kit of your club when you are viewing players from your shortlists. I don't know why and I never find the way how to stop it but it's a game related thing, not only of the skin.

Oh, I understand. 
Thank you for the answer, very kind!

9 hours ago, keysi said:

Check the resolution of your Windows, if it's 125% (Recommended), change it back to 100% same as in the game.

I'm not sure what you mean by this sorry. I am not playing at 100% or 125% zoom. Playing on a MacBook Pro with M1 chip if that helps at all. The faces seem to look bigger when I put the players in a flat 4-4-2 which is strange.

47 minutes ago, Obaaa said:

I'm not sure what you mean by this sorry. I am not playing at 100% or 125% zoom. Playing on a MacBook Pro with M1 chip if that helps at all. The faces seem to look bigger when I put the players in a flat 4-4-2 which is strange.

Alright, that's related to the players within the pitch to have it aligned correctly. You can't have pictures in the same size within all formations as every position/kit/face/box work within some height/width. So you have to accept that faces will be smaller while using 5 flat midfielders for example in comparison with 4-4-2. It would not fit to the screen if it would be the same. That's a normal thing.

spacer.png

Both  skins were updated. Quick tactics buttons were added & several tweaks here and here. Both links updated in the opening post.

UPDATE November 18, 2021:

• Fixed buttons in the scouting card
  • Reduced the half-time match screen to two slots instead of three
  • Added quick tactics buttons including Formation, mentality, shouts, make a substitution, team instructions and opposition instructions
  • Added player faces to the player’s bar during the match and increase the size of the bar to the full width of the screen.
  • Added the 'back' arrow back to the match team talk bottom line to be able to return from the team talk to the mid-match summary
  • Team names aligned to the centre of the match score widget(s)
  • Edited the view in the List tab in the Scouting Centre to use the full width and added columns like contract expiry or transfer status
  • and more

1403012248_MilanvNapoli_Review-2.thumb.png.54d7d4e8884232deed95ccc95eddad46.png399803191_MilanvNapoli_Pitch-3.thumb.png.5dd719d7eb4d67814c3175c1b5d1ddf8.png793092794_ACMilan_ScoutingCentre-6.thumb.png.81bd5422e25ca8d839f7b16b89bb1a43.png

As always when changing skins: quit the game, delete or backup the previous version and delete the cache folder in the App Data before you will add the new version of the skin.

Also, I found out, there are many people who use the match screens as default and not all widgets fit well because of width/height. I made this simple video to show you some examples of how you can adjust panels & widgets. It's so simple.

Scouting centre didn't load with the new layout for me.

Please could you advise Where the following folder is? As always when changing skins: quit the game, delete or backup the previous version and delete the cache folder in the App Data before you will add the new version of the skin.:)

8 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

Scouting centre didn't load with the new layout for me.

Please could you advise Where the following folder is? As always when changing skins: quit the game, delete or backup the previous version and delete the cache folder in the App Data before you will add the new version of the skin.:)

the scouting centre is only in the LIST TAB.

obrazek.png.ad800d2c7943cca3a847a14ae29c0cce.png

How to delete cache folder:

48 minutes ago, keysi said:

the scouting centre is only in the LIST TAB.

obrazek.png.ad800d2c7943cca3a847a14ae29c0cce.png

How to delete cache folder:

I only ever use the list section so this new layout would be good to get working. Always wanted to try and add some of the headings you have on the new layout. Cheers for the link for the cache.

Edit: Not sure where to locate the cache folder as using the game pass version. Such a pain to use, why they couldn't have it like the epic and steam versions is beyond me.

Edited by hyrule_king

Great skin, i have a small question. How can i auto choose 'highlight key and pref. attributes ' on players best position and role, at this page ? now i have to click on it every time because it doesn't seem to remember that is opted for player's best position and role

image.png.f391aba060799a24ed08ee61349a4a55.png

image.png.504feea302cc05915274e2566f88e41a.png

Edited by OlivierL

And a second question, every time every panel is reset to 'plans' . what can i do about this please ?

d14614ec8d6f68deb13aa61cf3ca7727.png

Edit: solves by finding a tip in another topic : Untick the “Automatically override custom panels” in the Preferences. thanks @keysi

Edited by OlivierL

10 hours ago, keysi said:

• Added quick tactics buttons including Formation, mentality, shouts, make a substitution, team instructions and opposition instructions
  • Added player faces to the player’s bar during the match and increase the size of the bar to the full width of the screen.

These two tweaks sound great! The new opposition instructions button is a real time-saver. 

10 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Great skin, i have a small question. How can i auto choose 'highlight key and pref. attributes ' on players best position and role, at this page ? now i have to click on it every time because it doesn't seem to remember that is opted for player's best position and role

image.png.f391aba060799a24ed08ee61349a4a55.png

image.png.504feea302cc05915274e2566f88e41a.png

This is unfortunatelly not only issue of the custom skins but of the game overal. Feel free to try in the default skin.

7f9e9d255ae34f84a54c4635a9c89791.gif

Em 18/11/2021 em 13:06, keysi disse:

Both  skins were updated. Quick tactics buttons were added & several tweaks here and here. Both links updated in the opening post.

UPDATE November 18, 2021:

• Fixed buttons in the scouting card
  • Reduced the half-time match screen to two slots instead of three
  • Added the 'back' arrow back to the match team talk bottom line to be able to return from the team talk to the mid-match summary
  • Team names aligned to the centre of the match score widget(s)
  • Edited the view in the List tab in the Scouting Centre to use the full width and added columns like contract expiry or transfer status
  • and more

1403012248_MilanvNapoli_Review-2.thumb.png.54d7d4e8884232deed95ccc95eddad46.png399803191_MilanvNapoli_Pitch-3.thumb.png.5dd719d7eb4d67814c3175c1b5d1ddf8.png793092794_ACMilan_ScoutingCentre-6.thumb.png.81bd5422e25ca8d839f7b16b89bb1a43.png

As always when changing skins: quit the game, delete or backup the previous version and delete the cache folder in the App Data before you will add the new version of the skin.

Also, I found out, there are many people who use the match screens as default and not all widgets fit well because of width/height. I made this simple video to show you some examples of how you can adjust panels & widgets. It's so simple.

Hey Rensie. What panels and graphics control this?

Edited by PequenoGenio

Hey @keysi, did you remove the "[team] body language" views from the ibh panels? They don't show up during matches anymore. 

I really like them better than the "[team] stats" option, because they auto-sort so that the players on the field are on top.

On 19/11/2021 at 21:21, PequenoGenio said:

Hey Rensie. What panels and graphics control this?

match console panel.xml and match console quick tactics panel, custom button in the graphics folder.

scouting centre list is team/scouting centre panel

On 20/11/2021 at 02:11, batnuna said:

Hey @keysi, did you remove the "[team] body language" views from the ibh panels? They don't show up during matches anymore. 

I really like them better than the "[team] stats" option, because they auto-sort so that the players on the field are on top.

The auto-sort is affected by the game and by the way how you set your formation. If you create formation based on some of the presets, the game will sort positions correctly, if it's custom tactics from clean slate, it can rearange the positions from some reason.

I removed the body language and other options from the selectors except the edited Stats widget because the original selectors used the similar IDs and it caused reseting during and between games.

11 hours ago, Inferno said:

Fantastic skin!

Just one question. How would I go about changing the colours at the top of the matchday screen to that of those in the middle of this screenshot?

Thanks

mrens.png

You have to edit the match score area panel.xml and particular graphic files.