[FM22] THE ROYAL LEAGUE (EXPANDED) 22.4

THE ROYAL LEAGUE (EXPANDED) 22.4

Royal League (Expanded) Small.png

Back for an 11th year, the original expansion of the long extinct Royal League.

The Royal League was an annual Scandinavian football tournament held three times between teams from the three Scandinavian monarchies (Denmark, Sweden and Norway) starting after the end of the regular domestic seasons of Norway and Sweden. The four best-placed teams in the football leagues of Denmark, Sweden and Norway participated in the tournament.

This version incorporates the top team from Iceland, Finland and Faroe with the top three from Denmark, Sweden and Norway seeded to split the nations across groups.

Finances are at moderate levels.

Full history added from each FM version since FM2012 for immersion and continuity.

Awards updated.

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2784858568

File Download: https://sortitoutsi.net/content/59265/the-royal-league-expanded

Spoiler

1971608063_Screenshot2021-11-24120347.jpg.a8cae2ebb8dacd4d8cc67bac33b6dac7.jpg

Edited by CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon
update links for 22.4

Although this doesn't touch the co-efficient either the editor or the game is broken and countries used in other continental files are seeing their coefficient wiped. It's been reported.

I'm testing something, but it looks as if coefficients are in the Editor now, which is good news in a way, but having unintended consequences. I'm working on something, but given it's a bug, I may just pull the files.

On 13/11/2021 at 15:12, MJB1986 said:

That would be amazing to have a British equivalent!

I'm working on it. 

Two issues:

1. Coefficients for UEFA are being impacted in this year's editor and I can't understand why. (WIP - rebuilding under international comps)
2. I can't get two separate continental files to run in game. (WIP - rebuilding under international comps)

1 hour ago, CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon said:

I'm working on it. 

Two issues:

1. Coefficients for UEFA are being impacted in this year's editor and I can't understand why. (WIP - rebuilding under international comps)
2. I can't get two separate continental files to run in game. (WIP - rebuilding under international comps)

I understand your situation mate!

12 minutes ago, MJB1986 said:

I understand your situation mate!

It's really annoying, the comps run year after year, history works, awards work, scheduling works, testing for twenty plus seasons works.

The one thing you've never needed to look at or worry about is UEFA coefficients because they've never been a factor!

I'm testing a rebuild under a different structure, but it's slow progress given you can't run two instances of the editor for reference.

Edited by CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon

• 2 months later...
Am 25.11.2021 um 17:07 schrieb CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon:

Fixed it. I believe. Updates incoming on Steam after another twenty seasons of testing.

Hi, how u have fixed it? I tried to create a super complicated Royal League (38 teams), but the coefficient bug made it useless...

• 2 weeks later...