Some early 22 requests

kevgaleuk

1. Please add the ability to search players by the number of games played e.g less than 1, more than 10 etc - you can do this for international caps and goals but not for club for some reason
  2. Add the ability to enter contract length instead of a date - if mass editing across leagues with different start dates I would like the editor to work out whether it should be a June or a December expiry based on the club & the club's division
  3. Can you implement explanations by hovering over - the more advanced you go the more you need help understanding what a specific field does or will do - I have yet to find any kind of manual for the editor

On 09/11/2021 at 12:56, kevgaleuk said:
  1. Please add the ability to search players by the number of games played e.g less than 1, more than 10 etc - you can do this for international caps and goals but not for club for some reason
  2. Add the ability to enter contract length instead of a date - if mass editing across leagues with different start dates I would like the editor to work out whether it should be a June or a December expiry based on the club & the club's division
  3. Can you implement explanations by hovering over - the more advanced you go the more you need help understanding what a specific field does or will do - I have yet to find any kind of manual for the editor

Where are rest 19?