[FM22.4] Norwegian lower leagues down to 10th tier (updated 24.03.22)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there is games in lover leagues (5-10 tier) until christmas, thats not correct. There should be ending of leagues in october. 

Have tried to fix it myself, ut only way i found is to change the end date from 24 des to 24 oct. But have to do this in the rules for every league. Is there a easy way to change all the leagues at once? 

image.thumb.png.3ed2c90a5fd0028086f43a827e9d1872.png

1 hour ago, stclem said:

Now there is games in lover leagues (5-10 tier) until christmas, thats not correct. There should be ending of leagues in october. 

Have tried to fix it myself, ut only way i found is to change the end date from 24 des to 24 oct. But have to do this in the rules for every league. Is there a easy way to change all the leagues at once? 

image.thumb.png.3ed2c90a5fd0028086f43a827e9d1872.png

Yeah, I'm seeing the same in my current game. I copied it from the upper leagues, so I'm guessing it has to be changed for each and everyone of the individually. I'll add it to my future fixes.

1 minute ago, Hagen said:

Is IL Bryn in this database? 5th or 6th division for Møre & Romsdal?

Just checked, and the team is in, but not in any division. I followed the tables on fotball.no and included all teams there. Can't see IL Bryn in any leagues there, only a 7-a-side team.

image.thumb.png.460c5d616ebebee073c3a5728cf74ac7.png

4 minutes ago, XaW said:

Just checked, and the team is in, but not in any division. I followed the tables on fotball.no and included all teams there. Can't see IL Bryn in any leagues there, only a 7-a-side team.

image.thumb.png.460c5d616ebebee073c3a5728cf74ac7.png

Sad to see, They were not able to set up a 11-a-side team due to covid but they usually play in the 6th division😅

Edited by Hagen

3 minutes ago, Hagen said:

Sad to see, Thea wire not able to set up a 11-a-side team due to covid but they usually play in tyr 6th divisjon😅

Yeah, I would have added them if they had one. Sorry.

23 hours ago, Lucdre said:

Thanks for this! I've been following this thread for a while and it looks like now it's ready to start a long term save on. Last year I got Kautokeino to the OBOS, now I want to reach the Elite in FM22

I am managing Alta and they are one of our lower league rivals who we tonked 8-0 in pre season.  

Having great fun with this editor file, managing Alta and my second team as well. 

The Alta first team is an old squad, but is too good for the current division and I think I should get promoted fairly easily truth be told. 

The real test will come next year as I am doing a youth challenge and this year in FM2022 Alta's youth recruitment has dropped several levels from last year for some reason. 

2nd Team - Got my team talks wrong in the games I dropped points in - Bossekop local rival and for the fans had a bad reaction due to 2nd team i guess - Bjornevatn i picked to win and we dominated but they won, my team was nervous whole game so I think my team talk was too aggressive. I now ease my expectations a bit when playing away with the 1st and 2nd team.

2.png

1st Team

1.jpg

I am playing this FM a little different from previous versions. Got three tactics including a cautious defensive tactic to see games out in the last 10 minutes. Working well when away from home and loving my 0-1 victories. 

EDIT For clarification I am using the v2 which goes down to the 5th tier. 

Edited by TheMattB81

26 minutes ago, RussoTuristo said:

By the way, forgot to mention that Nome colors need a little fix, it is orange text on orange background - impossible to read

Good shout! Made a blunder of the colours there. Set the text to black to match what's on fotball.no as their colours.

Working on a v6 that should fix the long seasons (end in October) and the fact that all the 2nd and 3rd teams I created have 10k attendance set. I thought it defaulted to 0, but as it turns out it defaults to 10k! Created a bug report for it, and slowly going through all 2nd and 3rd team to set it now. Probably will release the next version tonight or tomorrow if I don't face any issues.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Good shout! Made a blunder of the colours there. Set the text to black to match what's on fotball.no as their colours.

Working on a v6 that should fix the long seasons (end in October) and the fact that all the 2nd and 3rd teams I created have 10k attendance set. I thought it defaulted to 0, but as it turns out it defaults to 10k! Created a bug report for it, and slowly going through all 2nd and 3rd team to set it now. Probably will release the next version tonight or tomorrow if I don't face any issues.

Regarding the 10k attendances, that’s not a bug, they’ve been like that for years as it’s a default setting on all created clubs, you have to set them to 0.

PS: Nice team you’re managing, I’ve just noticed now on your profile :D

Edited by FCUtdWill

1 hour ago, FCUtdWill said:

Regarding the 10k attendances, that’s not a bug, they’ve been like that for years as it’s a default setting on all created clubs, you have to set them to 0.

PS: Nice team you’re managing, I’ve just noticed now on your profile :D

Well, I think it should be set to 0 by default, so perhaps SI will change it! :D

Yeah, I wanted one of the bottom teams and they were the pick! Might have to redo it though, the long season and the attendance is kind of screwing this up.

35 minutes ago, XaW said:

Well, I think it should be set to 0 by default, so perhaps SI will change it! :D

Yeah, I wanted one of the bottom teams and they were the pick! Might have to redo it though, the long season and the attendance is kind of screwing this up.

Hopefully they do but as it's been like that for a few years I can't see them changing it anytime soon. When I'm making clubs I tend to duplicate the last team I did so I don't have to change them. 

There's not many first teams in either Level 10 league so that's why I chose them as the team to support. I do want to manage them when I play the game though! How long is the season?

Just now, FCUtdWill said:

Hopefully they do but as it's been like that for a few years I can't see them changing it anytime soon. When I'm making clubs I tend to duplicate the last team I did so I don't have to change them. 

There's not many first teams in either Level 10 league so that's why I chose them as the team to support. I do want to manage them when I play the game though! How long is the season?

Yeah, we can hope! :D

Xkv24uS.png

Quite the short season with few matches, but it changes from league to league. I've set it to be possible from April to October for all lower divisions now.

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

Yeah, we can hope! :D

Quite the short season with few matches, but it changes from league to league. I've set it to be possible from April to October for all lower divisions now.

Ahh I see, you've not included every team, I was wondering why your fixture list seemed shorter. You could always make them play each other three times? I think the full season would have started either the last Friday in June or first in July.

11 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

Ahh I see, you've not included every team, I was wondering why your fixture list seemed shorter. You could always make them play each other three times? I think the full season would have started either the last Friday in June or first in July.

Yeah, I added all that made sense.

9qaqohi.png

This is the table from fotball.no (https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/turnering/hjem/?fiksId=173934). As I wrote initially, I don't include 4th teams, and Lyn 2 is not there, because Lyn 2 is playing in another league as well for some reason. I saw that several times that some teams played in several leagues. For that I added them to the highest one only. That's why some of the leagues are a few teams short.

I also made April the start, since I think that's when it usually starts, at least it did the last time I played in these lower divisions! :D 

6 minutes ago, XaW said:

Yeah, I added all that made sense.

9qaqohi.png

This is the table from fotball.no (https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/turnering/hjem/?fiksId=173934). As I wrote initially, I don't include 4th teams, and Lyn 2 is not there, because Lyn 2 is playing in another league as well for some reason. I saw that several times that some teams played in several leagues. For that I added them to the highest one only. That's why some of the leagues are a few teams short.

I also made April the start, since I think that's when it usually starts, at least it did the last time I played in these lower divisions! :D 

I missed you saying you didn't include the 4th teams, apologies for not reading!

About Lyn, it looks like they're registered as two clubs on fotball.no, one Lyn 1896 Fotballklubb for their fourth level side, and then just Lyn for the lower leagues. The first team of Lyn play in Division Six, with their second in Division Nine.

The other option is you could make a regions cup so will give a few more games.

I am using one of your earlier versions so I had to edit them myself into the database. But thought I'd share my joy of bringing Meløy FK up to Eliteserien and professional status! Also in the year 2030 without anything blowing up.

image.png.3b2b5f6fec06514dded8a4924aed6909.png

Edited by HbG93

6 minutes ago, HbG93 said:

I am using one of your earlier versions so I had to edit them myself into the database. But thought I'd share my joy of bringing Meløy FK up to Eliteserien and professional status! Also in the year 2030 without anything blowing up.

image.png.3b2b5f6fec06514dded8a4924aed6909.png

Glad you are enjoying it! Hope it works well for you, and don't bring up any strange things! :D

No possibility of updating the database right? :ackter: Version 5 is great but i would love to play the version 6 schedules in the lower leagues :D  CHEERS either way for the great databse! :thup:

6 minutes ago, klue said:

No possibility of updating the database right? :ackter: Version 5 is great but i would love to play the version 6 schedules in the lower leagues :D  CHEERS either way for the great databse! :thup:

Not inside a save, unfortunately. You'd have to restart to use the changes to the updated version. Sorry about that!

• 2 weeks later...

This is amazing work by XaW and big presents coming to him this Christmas. But the current known issue (2nd/3rd teams can use too many players over 22 years old) is a gamebreaker for me. I'm therefore hoping that someone in the community will share with XaW how to solve it. I know someone did it a few years back, but I can't remember who. Maybe someone from SI will tell us? 

https://lovdata.no/dokument/NFFF/nfffor/2014-03-09-1/KAPITTEL_2#§2-8

3 minutes ago, MontyOnTheRun said:

This is amazing work by XaW and big presents coming to him this Christmas. But the current known issue (2nd/3rd teams can use too many players over 22 years old) is a gamebreaker for me. I'm therefore hoping that someone in the community will share with XaW how to solve it. I know someone did it a few years back, but I can't remember who. Maybe someone from SI will tell us? 

https://lovdata.no/dokument/NFFF/nfffor/2014-03-09-1/KAPITTEL_2#§2-8

@Wolf_pd- Oh the greatest guru of all time. Do you know how to set things up in this file so that 2nd/3rd teams only can have 3 players over 22 at the pitch at any given time?

28 minutes ago, XaW said:

@Wolf_pd- Oh the greatest guru of all time. Do you know how to set things up in this file so that 2nd/3rd teams only can have 3 players over 22 at the pitch at any given time?

Would have to check to be sure, but I think I have a general idea how to work it out.

Need to fix a file tonight and have something different planned tomorrow, but with the light workload for Wednesday (have the day off) I should be able to discuss it with you then.

2 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Would have to check to be sure, but I think I have a general idea how to work it out.

Need to fix a file tonight and have something different planned tomorrow, but with the light workload for Wednesday (have the day off) I should be able to discuss it with you then.

Lovely! Let me know if it's an easy fix to do myself (and not some of the voodoo you do so well), and I'll do the work. :)

@MontyOnTheRun, thanks to @Wolf_pd I think this file fixes it. I have not tested it enough (only simple tests to make sure 2nd, 3rd teams can only have 3 over23 players on the pitch in accordance to the rules from NFF), but if you and anyone else wants to test it, please do an let me know how it works.If it works fine, then I'll add it to the OP.

Norwegian_lower_leagues_xaw_7.fmf

Looks good to me from the season I tested :applause:

As long as these 2nd/3rd teams cannot get promoted further than to Postnord Ligaen (tier 3) then I think this will be perfect.

I was wondering if you would be able to implement section 4, from rule § 2-8 where it states that in order for a player to qualify for the 2nd/3rd team in a promotion/relegation qualification match, that player needs to have played at least 1/3 of the 2nd/3rd team games during the period he was qualified to play for them during the current season. AFAIK there are no such qualification matches from tier 3 and down. But in the case such a match ever occurs it would be nice to have the proper rules in place.

16 minutes ago, MontyOnTheRun said:

Looks good to me from the season I tested :applause:

Good to hear it!

16 minutes ago, MontyOnTheRun said:

As long as these 2nd/3rd teams cannot get promoted further than to Postnord Ligaen (tier 3) then I think this will be perfect.

Yeah, that rule should be there by default. In my test run a 2nd team won their Postnord-group and didn't go up.

17 minutes ago, MontyOnTheRun said:

I was wondering if you would be able to implement section 4, from rule § 2-8 where it states that in order for a player to qualify for the 2nd/3rd team in a promotion/relegation qualification match, that player needs to have played at least 1/3 of the 2nd/3rd team games during the period he was qualified to play for them during the current season. AFAIK there are no such qualification matches from tier 3 and down. But in the case such a match ever occurs it would be nice to have the proper rules in place.

Well, that won't really matter for the lower tiers, since I haven't added any promotion/relegation qualifiers. After all, I simplified the promotion/relegation through the lower leagues. So this should never come into play really.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the prize money correct for the Norway Cup? Only ask as I somehow got to the final with Alta, lost and only received 122K prize money. 

In FM2021 you would get roughly that for reaching the 3rd round. 

Untitled.png.a8c552ebef135dadb9a62e7ec82eb034.png

Edited by TheMattB81

Just now, TheMattB81 said:

Is the prize money correct for the Norway Cup? Only ask as I somehow got to the final with Alta, lost and only received 122K prize money. 

In FM2021 you would get roughly that for reaching the 3rd round. 

It's not something I've touched at all in this file. I have a save going that does NOT have my file loaded and this is what it says:

uZIl5Iy.png

So it seems like it's changed in the default game.

I've discovered a bit of a bug. 

I got Altra to the cup final as mentioned above, however this was scheduled in November, weeks after the 1st division seasons finished.

As a result the squad went on their holidays for like a week, then reported back for pre-season  a week before the cup final. 

I lost the final, and now they are doing weekly training and looks like they won't get months off to rest. 

2 hours ago, TheMattB81 said:

I've discovered a bit of a bug. 

I got Altra to the cup final as mentioned above, however this was scheduled in November, weeks after the 1st division seasons finished.

As a result the squad went on their holidays for like a week, then reported back for pre-season  a week before the cup final. 

I lost the final, and now they are doing weekly training and looks like they won't get months off to rest. 

Hmmm... I haven't touched either the cup nor the leagues already in the game (except making the 4th tier playable). Perhaps this is would also happen in the base game? I don't know much about how my file would impact it, and I think I've heard something in this regard before. I'll have a look.

Edit: Found a bug report of the same:

So it seems like this is an issue for the base league and not something my file adds. I'll make sure my newest file is compatible when they update things, so perhaps this will be fixed in the next update.

• XaW changed the title to [FM22] Norwegian lower leagues down to 10th tier(updated 30.12.21)
9 hours ago, andersharlemn said:

Hello! I have a little bit of a problem getting the file to work! Im putting it in the editors folder, but when I start up the game and choose it, i only get the option to play 4th divison and up to the Eliteserie. Any idea what im doing wrong?

Are you sure you have downloaded the newest file? The one that has the number 7 is currently the newest. Make sure that is put into your editor data-folder.

This is how it looks to me:

image.png.da772143ec34398b8fbcbf1f67d9b457.png

When you start a new game make sure to click the top right where it says "Database" and make sure the file is ticked off there.

4fZWaQM.png

When that is done, press the "Advanced setup" and wait a few seconds before you get to the division select. There add and remove the countries you want, and when you have Norway selected, you can chose how far down you'd like:

0cvTG3g.png

If it's still unclear, please let me know where you get stuck. And if you are Norwegian, and would like to ask me in Norwegian, så går det helt fint. Jeg er tross alt norsk. :) 

On 06/01/2022 at 08:59, XaW said:

Are you sure you have downloaded the newest file? The one that has the number 7 is currently the newest. Make sure that is put into your editor data-folder.

This is how it looks to me:

image.png.da772143ec34398b8fbcbf1f67d9b457.png

When you start a new game make sure to click the top right where it says "Database" and make sure the file is ticked off there.

4fZWaQM.png

When that is done, press the "Advanced setup" and wait a few seconds before you get to the division select. There add and remove the countries you want, and when you have Norway selected, you can chose how far down you'd like:

0cvTG3g.png

If it's still unclear, please let me know where you get stuck. And if you are Norwegian, and would like to ask me in Norwegian, så går det helt fint. Jeg er tross alt norsk. :) 

Hei igjen og takk for utfyllende svar! :)Jeg har gjort akkurat det du gjør her og det samme skjer fortsatt. Prøvd å laste ned på nytt osv. Den eneste umiddelbare forskjellen jeg kan se, er at når jeg trykker på database og skal velge filen, så heter min det samme, men har ikke 7 på slutten. Men når jeg går inn i folderen jeg har lagt filen, så står det 7 bak. (For jeg har jo lastet ned riktig og lagt den riktig). Er litt snodig at det ikke går..

3 minutes ago, andersharlemn said:

Hei igjen og takk for utfyllende svar! :)Jeg har gjort akkurat det du gjør her og det samme skjer fortsatt. Prøvd å laste ned på nytt osv. Den eneste umiddelbare forskjellen jeg kan se, er at når jeg trykker på database og skal velge filen, så heter min det samme, men har ikke 7 på slutten. Men når jeg går inn i folderen jeg har lagt filen, så står det 7 bak. (For jeg har jo lastet ned riktig og lagt den riktig). Er litt snodig at det ikke går..

Hmm... er du sikker på at du ikke har noen andre filer i den mappa? Det skal se identisk ut som det jeg har vist der. Du kan jo prøve å slette filen, ta opp samme skjermbilde og se at den er borte. Så kan du laste ned filen med 7 på slutten en gang til. Det kan jo være at du lasta ned den første versjonen, den hadde ikke 7 på slutten. 7 er versjonen av fila og den første hadde kun til 4. div, ikke helt ned i bunn, så det høres nesten ut som om du har feil fil.. Jeg legger samme fila inn her i denne meldingen så du kan laste den ned rett herfra for å være sikker.

Norwegian_lower_leagues_xaw_7.fmf

19 hours ago, XaW said:

Hmm... er du sikker på at du ikke har noen andre filer i den mappa? Det skal se identisk ut som det jeg har vist der. Du kan jo prøve å slette filen, ta opp samme skjermbilde og se at den er borte. Så kan du laste ned filen med 7 på slutten en gang til. Det kan jo være at du lasta ned den første versjonen, den hadde ikke 7 på slutten. 7 er versjonen av fila og den første hadde kun til 4. div, ikke helt ned i bunn, så det høres nesten ut som om du har feil fil.. Jeg legger samme fila inn her i denne meldingen så du kan laste den ned rett herfra for å være sikker.

Norwegian_lower_leagues_xaw_7.fmf 189.23 kB · 1 download

Bare konfig fila! Nå har jeg til og med slettet fila i editor file og unsubscriba i workshop i Steam og den fila uten 7 bak kommer fortsatt opp når jeg går opp på FM. Er nok noe feil her haha, for har gjort det etter boka. Men sånn er det noen ganger! :)

6 minutes ago, andersharlemn said:

Bare konfig fila! Nå har jeg til og med slettet fila i editor file og unsubscriba i workshop i Steam og den fila uten 7 bak kommer fortsatt opp når jeg går opp på FM. Er nok noe feil her haha, for har gjort det etter boka. Men sånn er det noen ganger! :)

Hmm... det eneste jeg kan gjette på da er at du har en eller annen greie med at dokumenter-mappa di er i OneDrive eller noe slikt, så det du sletter hentes ned derfra igjen via nye synking eller noe sånt. Har hørt om noe sånt fra andre. Alternativt kan du reinstallere FM og prøve igjen. Det må være noe rart med de lokale filene på din side, siden du får opp den gamle fila fra Steam selv om du har sletta den.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Hmm... det eneste jeg kan gjette på da er at du har en eller annen greie med at dokumenter-mappa di er i OneDrive eller noe slikt, så det du sletter hentes ned derfra igjen via nye synking eller noe sånt. Har hørt om noe sånt fra andre. Alternativt kan du reinstallere FM og prøve igjen. Det må være noe rart med de lokale filene på din side, siden du får opp den gamle fila fra Steam selv om du har sletta den.

Prøver det! Takk for hjelp og svar :)

1 minute ago, andersharlemn said:

Prøver det! Takk for hjelp og svar :)

Bare hyggelig! Håper du får fiksa det og at fila fungerer bra for deg! :) 

1 hour ago, farukozde said:

Bror de filene er borte plutselig, kunne du hjulpet meg?

Alle filene er tilgjengelige på første innlegget på side 1 her i denne tråden. Så det er bare å laste dem ned og legge dem i den rette mappa (Mine dokumenter, Sports Interactive, Football Manager 22, Editor files).

• XaW changed the title to [FM22.3] Norwegian lower leagues down to 10th tier (updated 25.13.22)
  • XaW changed the title to [FM22.3] Norwegian lower leagues down to 10th tier (updated 25.02.22)