FM22 Editor Changes Thread.

ratio1618

Another year of the Editor and another year where not alot of info has been given about whats changed. So if anyone notices any new stuff this year post it in here.

Ill start.
image.thumb.png.7e281b37db1392bdbf401d8b9db69213.png

The mode changer is back after a hiatus.

Another thing which may actually be kinda huge.
image.thumb.png.754798f8ec6ae01dd42fa11171611418.png
The new tick box for "future continental teams only" which hopefully might fix issues like OFC CL Not pulling correct teams by only starting once a full season has been played. 

Takes on what this button does greatly appreciated.

Just now, omarsorto6 said:

Can it really be finally true ?!?

I mean, its odd that its there when im making a Oceania comp right? It seems like its an option that would force the game to check that continents leagues and set coeffcieints for them over x amount of years. 

Like you are TELLING the game tod o that with this option right? Therefore it HAS to be universal?! i dunno lets not get out hopes up but this is looking like the best editor to date already.

2 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

image.thumb.png.42a62145b5f0b53fc386560e56e81892.png

Is this new bye section new?

I think we already had this one as I have been looking if I could use something like that when working on a file.

Some very interesting stuff you posted though, very interesting.

3 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I think we already had this one as I have been looking if I could use something like that when working on a file.

Some very interesting stuff you posted though, very interesting.

The lads have actually listened and gave the editor some TLC and usability upgrades its super noticeable. There are new texts on options that were a mystery until now

EDIT

image.thumb.png.2ff4fa8d8786da504380a24f2dd17ed9.png

Heres a perfect example.

Edited by ratio1618

37 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

image.thumb.png.dc31229562ea12a4925b26298fe1779e.png

Notice the box at the bottom is that new? Does this mean we can have Coefficients outside of Europe finally?

Wait, does it mean we can USE coefficients? Because if you build European Cups you can't use them either.

Just now, ratio1618 said:

The only issue i see with it is if its going to load every damn player in the game when you go to open a player searching prompt.

Yeah, happened with me and clubs.....

Just now, Wolf_pd said:

Wait, does it mean we can USE coefficients? Because if you build European Cups you can't use them either.

I mean i can only guess that we can use coefficients now  why would the option be there all of a sudden and its hardcoded to be there it doesnt disappear when i select a continent that isnt Europe like.

Clearly they have done alot of work on the editor and for this option to suddenly be there is surely indicating that this is now a thing we can apply easily everywhere

Probably a niche change, but if adding media (which covers a multitude of things like bookmakers, fanzines, podcasts etc), there is now an option for 'Attends Press Conferences'. This is probably a good addition as you can add sources that contribute to news e.g. fans TV stations, fans social media etc. who may not be at press conferences. 

1 minute ago, joe5p said:

Probably a niche change, but if adding media (which covers a multitude of things like bookmakers, fanzines, podcasts etc), there is now an option for 'Attends Press Conferences'. This is probably a good addition as you can add sources that contribute to news e.g. fans TV stations, fans social media etc. who may not be at press conferences. 

Thats actually really dope 

Thats actually really dope 

Yeah, previously if you added them, they could show up at press conferences when unrealistic to do so. Just hope the frequency at which they appear under news feeds is good as sometimes it is really low, especially if at club level only, which is where most of the fan based stuff would be. Would be good to see loads of news from those kind of sources

image.png.1202dff96d125a67ec98b9f8d9701ddf.png

A bunch of new Transfer Rules that i coulent begin to cover (i think) Including the ability to charge clubs for signing Foreginers lol

Inb4 Youtubers start making content out of that.

Edited by ratio1618

image.png.1202dff96d125a67ec98b9f8d9701ddf.png

A bunch of new Transfer Rules that i coulent begin to cover (i think) Including the ability to charge clubs for signing Foreginers lol

Oh, that last one is nice.....! :D