Jump to content

*Official* Football Manager 2022 Feedback Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

Football Manager 2022 is Out Now!

For those of you new to the forums, this is the thread to raise your feedback, thoughts and have some general game discussion about the latest FM. Remember even if we don't reply to every post (and I can assure you we won't be able to) we are reading and we are listening.

What this thread isn't for is Bugs, so if you happen to encounter any we'd very much appreciate you raising it in our brand new shiny Bug Tracker. Also please take the time to read our Bug Tracker FAQ to get an idea on how and why it's different.

If you have any technical issues or crashes check out our Technical FAQ - more often than not that's where you'll find your answer. You can also log a ticket directly with our ticketed support team

Now for the ground rules. Read these and play nice!

  • Constructive feedback is helpful. Constructive doesn't necessarily mean positive, but at least give us your reasons. Help us to help you by giving details.
  • Respect other opinions. We don't expect you to always agree but read other's posts and respect their position.
  • Please take Tactical Discussion elsewhere. We've seen that these types of threads can see posts focused on the tactical side of the game and whilst this is interesting, it's much more appropriate discussion for our Tactics, Training and Strategies Discussion.

Now what on Earth are you doing still reading this? Don't you know there's a Beta full amazing FM to get playing? Go go go!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reason why the in-game editor is now 8 eur instead of 5 eur? It looks literally the same, and it seems like SI are just trying to milk us even more, the game itself was more expensive this year and now the editor is too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, FootballHedgehog said:

International management needs a massive improvement. It's the same as it has been, essentially, for years upon years - if not a decade at this point. It lacks many of the features that club saves have - from training, to data, to being able to congratulate a player who wins PoM. I'm sure y'all have read that before. There are dozens of things, big and small, that need to change for FM's international management to be a success and comparable to the main game of club management. It needs to change, needs to have a cycle spent updating - I pray that FM23's development cycle will be that time, or perhaps international management will continue not to be updated.


Also just a note - if Qatar's domestic league isn't added for FM23, it will be the first World Cup host without a playable league in the year the WC was happening, besides Japan.

Please post feature requests in the feature requests section. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GOODNAME said:

Koman is still Barcelona manager .............

Data lock was 25th October I believe. Koeman was sacked on 28th October so they couldn't add that in. Change it on the editor if it's that important to you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the beta ME, wouldn't be too hard to check if full release ME is a different version.

afbeelding.png.ae689e34f62fba2d9da8be8800c698ba.png

I'll update once I'm done replaying these 3 weeks over and over until Bayern II gets promoted. Thanks again for separating the date of when non league promotions are decided and when you can actually see who gets promoted. Really necessary change that one. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Freakiie said:

This is the beta ME, wouldn't be too hard to check if full release ME is a different version.

afbeelding.png.ae689e34f62fba2d9da8be8800c698ba.png

I'll update once I'm done replaying these 3 weeks over and over until Bayern II gets promoted. Thanks again for separating the date of when non league promotions are decided and when you can actually see who gets promoted. Really necessary change that one. :rolleyes:

This is the full game version

a4YOSpO.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Freakiie said:

This is the beta ME, wouldn't be too hard to check if full release ME is a different version.

afbeelding.png.ae689e34f62fba2d9da8be8800c698ba.png

I'll update once I'm done replaying these 3 weeks over and over until Bayern II gets promoted. Thanks again for separating the date of when non league promotions are decided and when you can actually see who gets promoted. Really necessary change that one. :rolleyes:

Sure it is?

 

Cattura.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Freakiie said:

This is the beta ME, wouldn't be too hard to check if full release ME is a different version.

afbeelding.png.ae689e34f62fba2d9da8be8800c698ba.png

I'll update once I'm done replaying these 3 weeks over and over until Bayern II gets promoted. Thanks again for separating the date of when non league promotions are decided and when you can actually see who gets promoted. Really necessary change that one. :rolleyes:

image.png.b4430895ab527c565e1a1f27823db291.pngrelease

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, harrycarrie said:

Headers are still fantastically OP.

It's great, alot of goals in real life are scored through headers.

Played first game on new ME and there are a lot more through balls from the middle of the park. The players reactions feeling a lot more sharper than the beta.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On player search/scouting, when I change something, for example the age, the 'add condition' drop down menu drops down, every time. For example, changing the age from 22 to 21 the menu drops down, if I change the position I'm searching for from striker to left back, it drops down. I have gone from the Beta to full, does this happen for anyone else?

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, FootballHedgehog said:

International management needs a massive improvement. It's the same as it has been, essentially, for years upon years - if not a decade at this point. It lacks many of the features that club saves have - from training, to data, to being able to congratulate a player who wins PoM. I'm sure y'all have read that before. There are dozens of things, big and small, that need to change for FM's international management to be a success and comparable to the main game of club management. It needs to change, needs to have a cycle spent updating - I pray that FM23's development cycle will be that time, or perhaps international management will continue not to be updated.


Also just a note - if Qatar's domestic league isn't added for FM23, it will be the first World Cup host without a playable league in the year the WC was happening, beside Japan  

As I have got older and life has had more responsibilities and distractions from FM I have stopped trying to play the club game on FM. It’s just too time consuming. So two versions ago I decided that international management was a better way. I never liked the idea of FM Touch even before it got scrapped. 
 

This version will be the first I don’t buy since CM2. Because for me, there are no real changes as international management is identical. I felt a bit like this moving from FM 19 to 20. Certainly 20 to 21. And this time I’m not going to pay for the same experience I have already. 
 

I still love FM. I think I always will, and when international management gets updated I’ll be right back in the mix on release day. But that isn’t this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
13 minutes ago, Rooneys 32nd minute headers said:

Does everyone else search list reset every time you clock on somebody through the scouting screen? Impossible to do much searching when you get booted back to the top of the list every single time

 

11 minutes ago, The Wet Jigsaw! said:

On player search/scouting, when I change something, for example the age, the 'add condition' drop down menu drops down, every time. For example, changing the age from 22 to 21 the menu drops down, if I change the position I'm searching for from striker to left back, it drops down. I have gone from the Beta to full, does this happen for anyone else?

If you think there are issues, please raise them via our Bug Tracker here so the team can investigate further - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/

Thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
16 minutes ago, balldoktor81 said:

still very high pass completions... it's...i don't know what to say anymore... i'll be waiting till next year... pressing... where is it... disappointed... preseason game Wiesbaden RB Leipzig... Wiesbaden completed 238 out of 251 passes... 35 minutes into the game... bonkers!

It's an issue we're aware of and one we're currently investigating. The match engine is all about balance, so in some instances it may require some time in order to make these types of changes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

What are you seeing exactly?

I’m seeing both versions of the game on the MS store. The Xbox version says ‘included with game pass’ but the PC version doesn’t and only gives an option to buy. 
 

Am I wrong that both versions are supposed to be on game pass? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, balldoktor81 said:

i get it... but even after the beta nothing changed at all... i hope you'll find the answer to that ... i'm out. have fun guys! 

You've not played it long enough to know if something has changed or not and the beta was just for a bit over 2 weeks. Give them time 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.