Question Re Release Date/Time...

14 minutes ago, Mons said:

I've taken tomorrow and Wednesday as two day's leave, sad act that I am, so it better come out tonight :kriss:

I'm home today with a sick kid.  Will have to go to work tomorrow though and let the wife stay home.  Probably should have done it other way around.  But since I'm in the USA, if it comes out a little earlier tonight I should be good to play for a little bit.

15 minutes ago, Mons said:

I've taken tomorrow and Wednesday as two day's leave, sad act that I am, so it better come out tonight :kriss:

I'm even luckier here that Thursday is a bank holiday and my office is closed on Friday. I've got until next monday to do nothing but play FM. 

8 minutes ago, MrPompey said:

You know how it works, everyone gets up Tuesday at 4am and stays glued to their device but it gets released at 8pm :)

Please no, I've got stuff to do tomorrow evening, I've booked the day off to play FM22 and do nothing else!!!!

30 minutes ago, MrPompey said:

You know how it works, everyone gets up Tuesday at 4am and stays glued to their device but it gets released at 8pm :)

Has that *ever* happened? As far as I can remember it's always dropped at some point the night before the official release date (usually prior to midnight)

12 minutes ago, TopToffee said:

Has that *ever* happened? As far as I can remember it's always dropped at some point the night before the official release date (usually prior to midnight)

I dont think so but as no time has been confirmed expect the worst, get excited if its earlier

1 hour ago, Trucce said:

If my memory serves me right, FM 21 was released a bit before midnight. Meaning that it would be in a few hours.

But then again I'm 30+ and starting to forget things, hehe.

This gent is correct. The below was when last year's was announced and it was released shortly afterwards (technically the day before the official release date of November 24 2020):

Here's hoping it'll be the same again this year :thup:

• FrazT locked this topic