Any Plans In The Future To Add Music?

Would be great if the mobile team added some music to the game. It's all a bit library atmosphere lol. Soccer Manager 2022 has some cracking songs such as Chasing Days by Sugarstone and Like They Do by The Empire Police, always nice to discover new tracks. Any plans to add maybe 4/5 songs for next year's game? Would this be possible? 

1 hora atrás, ElliottMS disse:

No thanks, I'd just switch this off in favour of my own music anyway. Rather they focus on something else.

Completely agree, I don't want/need music, it's not FIFA 😜 rather listen to my own songs/podcasts while playing. 

I respect your opinions ElliottMS, Hildor and Corinthiano. I think it works so well in Soccer Manager, even just a generic theme tune would be good, maybe some 80's perhaps? Bit of Wang Chung maybe lol. Can't imagine Soccer Manager having no music or theme tune. I guess the library ambience will have to do lol. 

10 minutes ago, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia said:

I respect your opinions ElliottMS, Hildor and Corinthiano. I think it works so well in Soccer Manager, even just a generic theme tune would be good, maybe some 80's perhaps? Bit of Wang Chung maybe lol. Can't imagine Soccer Manager having no music or theme tune. I guess the library ambience will have to do lol. 

Can you not just play these songs yourself on Spotify or something?

Doesn't seem like the wisest use of dev resources. 

Edited by passenger58

I want the devs to record an 80 minute soundtrack, featuring all time classics such as "The Vaughan Rap" and "Naylor and the banjo". 

Consider this a feature request for FMM 23. :D

Edited by Footix

To be brutally honest, I think music backing for football management games is just a gimmick to add atmosphere to games which are just poor imitations of the best game in the market - this one. 

Our game creates its own atmosphere by knowing you have purchased the best mobile football management sim, which doesn't rely on pay to win mechanics nor multiplayer functionality to make it worthwhile playing.

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

Chance of getting me in the same room as a banjo is very low, urgh.

Probably got a better chance of that than me rapping ;)

PS - If anyone has ever heard me doing karaoke then they wouldn't be requesting this feature ... even tongue in cheeck ;):D

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Navelgazer said:

I'm guessing it's a size thing , but I do miss the thud of the ball and the roar like the old games commentary only, on slow, imagination central.

Nostalgic for that Champ Man sound. But I'm happy without the sound really. Stick my own music on.

• 2 months later...
On 04/11/2021 at 15:34, passenger58 said:

Can you not just play these songs yourself on Spotify or something?

Doesn't seem like the wisest use of dev resources. 

Yeah, and it may take some resources from the device too. So why wouldn't you use cloud music platforms for that... If you want to.

• 2 weeks later...