I would like to see an estimated annual cost of bonuses and add ons in a contract negotiation based on squad status

andyt365

The contracts negotiations are becoming more and more mind boggling each year.

Is it possible to get a representation of what the annual cost would be of a contract if someone is for example a star player 60 games, first teamer 50 games, regular 40 games, squad player 25 games, back up 10 games etc?

For example a star player may play 60 games a year, how much would all those variable bonuses add up to? Appearances, clean sheet, sub, unused sub, assists, goals etc...

I think this would be really helpful because as in my other post, the contracts are becoming astronomical, and the variable bonuses really have an effect on your wage bill.

Edited by andyt365

• andyt365 changed the title to I would like to see an estimated annual cost of bonuses and add ons in a contract negotiation based on squad status
  • 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. It has been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.