More Clarity About What A Club Vision Requirement Means.

rsihn

A number of club vision requirements are lacking much direction as to what is required of you.  In my current save, the board have decided that we are to develop the best youth system in the country.  This doesn't explain much.  Does the board want the best coaching staff for youth or for us to recruit the best players or for us to achieve the best level of youth facilities?  I honestly have no idea but the board says they are disappointed in what I am doing.  In the real world, you'd be able to ask the board what they want but that isn't an option in game so we are left to try to decipher what is being vaguely asked of us.  Even various forums can't definitely say what this particular requirement is supposed to entail. 

So I ask you to clarify (in game) what needs to be done to satisfy the various club vision requirements in future games. 

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

The best youth system itself would entail all of those things (coaches, recruitment, facilities and in turn results in their leagues), understand how that may not be clear in game and so this is something which has now been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.