[FM22][SKIN] The Annual Show Your Skin thread

TCSSkin

En 3/4/2022 a las 10:24, Drakestone dijo:

New assymetric background image image.png.cd2302a451d19ee9de169815ae9b45d0.png

Goodbye squished news feed and socials!!

image.png.153eb6adaa680a1dc5c4ce5d28aaa68a.png

Hi @Drakestone, could you tell me which panel is the social feed or send me the xml because I am interested in enlarging the social feed occupying everything to the maximum.

image.png.82d690c5144b06b8ca2506c281084903.png

I would also be interested in changing the background of the FM, leaving it dark or in any case that the background remains the secondary color of the team, where would I find it? in CLIENT OBJECT XML?

Edited by Nachote912

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Nachote912 said:

Hi @Drakestone, could you tell me which panel is the social feed or send me the xml because I am interested in enlarging the social feed occupying everything to the maximum.

image.png.82d690c5144b06b8ca2506c281084903.png

I would also be interested in changing the background of the FM, leaving it dark or in any case that the background remains the secondary color of the team, where would I find it? in CLIENT OBJECT XML?

I've attached the social feed panel here, put it in your panels/human folder

news feed panel.xml

the file that controls the colours of the background is graphics/boxes/custom/interface/background pattern/paper.xml

13 hours ago, Drakestone said:

There's nothing much modified in the sidebar menu table itself, if you mean having the sidebar UNDER the header it's the client object browser youdd need.

Ok, i undestand! Can you attach it here? And one more question. What else do i have to do in order to have the same tato panels in the player profile? Because i transfer the ''player'' folder from tato into the the TCS folder, i see the change, but if i close the game and start it again, in the player profile, i see a blank screen, without the panel.

20 minutes ago, konspyro said:

Ok, i undestand! Can you attach it here? And one more question. What else do i have to do in order to have the same tato panels in the player profile? Because i transfer the ''player'' folder from tato into the the TCS folder, i see the change, but if i close the game and start it again, in the player profile, i see a blank screen, without the panel.

Yes I'd also been having problems with disappearing panels using the ones from Tato so I've gone back to using the ones from FME Zealand instead as they don't have the same troubles. As far as the client object browser is concerned its not as simple as just using another due to the images used etc, but you can use this and modify it to work for you.

client object browser.xml

11 hours ago, Drakestone said:

Yes I'd also been having problems with disappearing panels using the ones from Tato so I've gone back to using the ones from FME Zealand instead as they don't have the same troubles. As far as the client object browser is concerned its not as simple as just using another due to the images used etc, but you can use this and modify it to work for you.

client object browser.xml 15.43 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much for your answer and support!

4 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

Is there any way to show global goals on this part of a player profile? By default it shows only league goals and apps, if you want to see the real total you have to go to another page and click year by year.

51.jpg

that's not possible even with the default skin, the game doesn't shot it in total.

7 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

Is there any way to show global goals on this part of a player profile? By default it shows only league goals and apps, if you want to see the real total you have to go to another page and click year by year.

51.jpg

id recommend making your own thread, this is the wrong thread. 

to answer your question, i doubt it. The tables are generated in real time by the game, very few are editable. 

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

id recommend making your own thread, this is the wrong thread. 

to answer your question, i doubt it. The tables are generated in real time by the game, very few are editable. 

Which actually sucks, it's similar to the sidebar when they introduced in in FM15 onwards. Makes the game far less customisable as a whole. Infact the sidebar addition was the thing that made TomDixon flat out stop making skins lol. Its hard to be creative when you're being forced to use elements wholesale

Edited by Drakestone

On 16/04/2022 at 14:29, statomatic7 said:

@Doddo04 I believe its the player overview pop up panel 

It is yes, and personally I use the one from FME as it has the picture and some added bits. I just don't release the skin with that panel included for obvious reasons.

Have spent a little time working on the screen that is used the most rarely in FM - the manager profile screen! I started with the base from Tato and just added and changed things as I wanted. Still need to iron out a few things but it's giving me motivation to do the same on the staff profile screen, too.

9b6dbe33949ac2a4b84ea394b9f42f69.png

49 minutos atrás, _Ben_ disse:

Have spent a little time working on the screen that is used the most rarely in FM - the manager profile screen! I started with the base from Tato and just added and changed things as I wanted. Still need to iron out a few things but it's giving me motivation to do the same on the staff profile screen, too.

Wow. Very good

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

Now this I like! If only I was so good at laying out panels lol.

As I said - spending my Bank Holiday evening doing staff screens. Nowhere near perfect and not finished yet but just surprises me how little information we actually keep on the staff in this game! I'm aware that I'm missing languages from all screens and need to work on getting that back in asap. Here is:

Coaching/Managerial

39a16d7bb4372d042f10cdd06d52cc20.png

Scouting

a59ad59c74486f4ff52573e1700b6f2d.png

I'm trying to run through with a similar feel of tabulated stuff using the primary club colour that also runs into my player panel, too.

16 minutos atrás, _Ben_ disse:

As I said - spending my Bank Holiday evening doing staff screens. Nowhere near perfect and not finished yet but just surprises me how little information we actually keep on the staff in this game! I'm aware that I'm missing languages from all screens and need to work on getting that back in asap. Here is:

Coaching/Managerial

39a16d7bb4372d042f10cdd06d52cc20.png

Scouting

a59ad59c74486f4ff52573e1700b6f2d.png

I'm trying to run through with a similar feel of tabulated stuff using the primary club colour that also runs into my player panel, too.

If possible i really like to have them

2 hours ago, keysi said:

I like my manager & staff screens. It gives me everything what I need. Edits I made for the staff screen during FM22 is one of my favourite.

Ondrej Rensie_ Profile.png

Gerard Williams_ Profile-6.png

Have you managed to get the marking style and pressing style to be correct?  I'd noticed that when I added these to staff profiles it did not match compared to what can be seen through the staff page.

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

Have you managed to get the marking style and pressing style to be correct?  I'd noticed that when I added these to staff profiles it did not match compared to what can be seen through the staff page.

I would say it works as it should. Just added these two columns to the coaches view within Staff page and it shows the same as in the profiles.

image.thumb.png.dc73a83a14de5dc813a9a53c5c63f43f.png

34 minutes ago, keysi said:

I would say it works as it should. Just added these two columns to the coaches view within Staff page and it shows the same as in the profiles.

image.thumb.png.dc73a83a14de5dc813a9a53c5c63f43f.png

Brilliant.  I ended up removing it from my skin because it wouldn't match!  Would you be so kind to share the code/ids you used?

16 hours ago, GIMN said:

Brilliant.  I ended up removing it from my skin because it wouldn't match!  Would you be so kind to share the code/ids you used?

It's all in this non player profile.xml

non player profile.xml

Pressing style is in lines 470-485

Spoiler
            <!--Defensive Preferred Formation Container -->
            <container>
              <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-4,-3" offset="0" gap="0" />
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
              <!--Title-->
              <widget class="label" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top,can_scale" size="11" style="semi_bold">
                <translation id="text" translation_id="242534" type="use" value="Pressing Style" />
              </widget>
              <!--Value-->
              <widget class="pressing_style_label" spec="text,large" id="lePF" size="10" alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale">
                <record id="object_property">
                  <integer id="get_property" value="nppp" />
                </record>
              </widget>
            </container>
            <!--End-->

Marking Style is 552-567

Spoiler
            <container>
              <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-4,-3" offset="0" gap="0" />
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
              <!--Title-->
              <widget class="label" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top,can_scale" size="11" style="semi_bold">
                <translation id="text" translation_id="242547" type="use" value="Marking Style" />
              </widget>
              <!--Value-->
              <widget class="marking_style_label" spec="text,large" id="lePF" size="10" alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale">
                  <integer id="get_property" value="npmm" />
                </record>
              </widget>
            </container>
            <!--End-->

10 hours ago, keysi said:

non player profile.xml 35.32 kB · 1 download

Reveal hidden contents
            <container>
              <!--Title-->
                <translation id="text" translation_id="242534" type="use" value="Pressing Style" />
              </widget>
              <!--Value-->
              <widget class="pressing_style_label" spec="text,large" id="lePF" size="10" alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale">
                </record>
              </widget>
            </container>
            <!--End-->

Marking Style is 552-567

Reveal hidden contents
            <container>
              <!--Title-->
                <translation id="text" translation_id="242547" type="use" value="Marking Style" />
              </widget>
              <!--Value-->
              <widget class="marking_style_label" spec="text,large" id="lePF" size="10" alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale">
                </record>
              </widget>
            </container>
            <!--End-->

You are an absolute star!  Thank you.

On 21/04/2022 at 11:09, keysi said:

non player profile.xml 35.32 kB · 3 downloads

Reveal hidden contents
            <container>
              <!--Title-->
              </widget>
              <!--Value-->
                </record>
              </widget>
            </container>
            <!--End-->

Marking Style is 552-567

Reveal hidden contents
            <container>
              <!--Title-->
              </widget>
              <!--Value-->
                </record>
              </widget>
            </container>
            <!--End-->

@keysi amazing stuff. Thank you for sharing.

Have any of you guys tried adding this info  ( about the opposition manager ) onto the Next Opponent Overview panel ? For the life of me I can't figure out how to add just the manager name.. !  

On 23/04/2022 at 15:07, ali.yahya557 said:
can you share the skin you are using?

No, I can't becasue I don't want to share it.

The public version is of my FM22 (or previous editions) skin is available to download but I will not share some new skin in the future.

I always use the picture of the manager that won the Champions League as the "default manager" in the main menu of my skin. With the "real" Champions League having only 4 managers in the mix now for the "new Main Menu" I have updated a few more managers pictures. So one of these 4 is going to be the new main menu:

1492823005_Screenshot(6).png.b29ee4c2176e527140f6cdcc8965080d.png1580840283_Screenshot(8).png.2551bdbb67b8a767c69fb9ed5d7a7d57.png1135553541_Screenshot(9).png.870457ba143d6f626ec4475d6c04c62d.png644013464_Screenshot(10).png.22d84966ca9f660cf948aeaf0968ec0f.png

I added a little feature some time ago to show the substitutes in a "pop-over" screen, overlaying the team tactics instructions. I don't always need to see the substitutes in my tactics screen and it takes up extra space, but this way you can see them when you want to ;-)

See screenshot where the right portion shows the "standard view" with no subs button clicked:

514736207_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.960ac4d28a27bce6a103385be5fba60f.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/04/2022 at 09:09, keysi said:

non player profile.xml 35.32 kB · 13 downloads

Reveal hidden contents
            <container>
              <!--Title-->
              </widget>
              <!--Value-->
                </record>
              </widget>
            </container>
            <!--End-->

Marking Style is 552-567

Reveal hidden contents
            <container>
              <!--Title-->
              </widget>
              <!--Value-->
                </record>
              </widget>
            </container>
            <!--End-->

This is great. Could you tell me which folder this needs to go into please? Thanks.

On 27/04/2022 at 22:26, a31632 said:

I added a little feature some time ago to show the substitutes in a "pop-over" screen, overlaying the team tactics instructions. I don't always need to see the substitutes in my tactics screen and it takes up extra space, but this way you can see them when you want to ;-)

See screenshot where the right portion shows the "standard view" with no subs button clicked:

Now thats what I call innovation! A lot of stuff I've seen in this skin is tbh.

On 03/04/2022 at 14:24, Drakestone said:

New assymetric background image image.png.cd2302a451d19ee9de169815ae9b45d0.png

Goodbye squished news feed and socials!!

image.png.153eb6adaa680a1dc5c4ce5d28aaa68a.png

Did you ever get round to releasing this @Drakestone? Love the layout and for it to be able to use background images as this is something that I love to use to make the game feel a bit more unique when managing different teams.

I am currently using my own light skin which I have taken panels from various skins for my own personal use.

I do love the layout and how this looks though.

Nice touch

This is great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2022 at 15:49, wkdsoul said:

Working through an idea for FM, very very slowly.  getting about a page a day done but so far so good.

1499332475_Game__UntitledGame__AddNewManager.thumb.png.e0dc975a3b8932d1cf6bcb70ea9383d0.png Burnley_-2.thumb.png.5f92e911ba669749e071eba959890d28.png

20220603173646_1.thumb.jpg.8b2769f4f588ff74d41e6dd451d1af1d.jpg 20220603173411_1.thumb.jpg.1cb084a9a2bce861cc50c0b7718e9f45.jpg

20220603173408_1.thumb.jpg.43f4822578141d234a726856eedc5ef8.jpg 20220603173401_1.thumb.jpg.9a0e9a6e8432ccd75ba3c4e8ada7fb8b.jpg

Love that colour scheme, not too keen on the overly gradiated and embossed style button images though.

4 hours ago, Drakestone said:

Love that colour scheme, not too keen on the overly gradiated and embossed style button images though.

Booo.. . i like those :) 

2126778773_WestHamUnited_-2.thumb.png.63bd012ab0daa85c58de7829884405fb.png

another one done, might stick that squad details panel as another tab in the team selection panel Here:

205689790_Game__UntitledGame__AddNewManager-4.thumb.png.4b8f9aaee3e6cb1d25fadab70c706748.png

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

Booo.. . i like those :) 

2126778773_WestHamUnited_-2.thumb.png.63bd012ab0daa85c58de7829884405fb.png

another one done, might stick that squad details panel as another tab in the team selection panel Here:

205689790_Game__UntitledGame__AddNewManager-4.thumb.png.4b8f9aaee3e6cb1d25fadab70c706748.png

Loving that colour scheme. I always lean more towards darker skins, but they need a little "something" that just stands out. I would love to be able to do something like this, but I got too wrapped up in my Canadian database this year to improve my skinning.

41 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Loving that colour scheme. I always lean more towards darker skins, but they need a little "something" that just stands out. I would love to be able to do something like this, but I got too wrapped up in my Canadian database this year to improve my skinning.

I shifted my editor USA project to next year instaed.. :)