[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 минут назад, Domoboy23 сказал:

Is anyone able to do it so the attributes are normal and not those boxes?

Delete this code in files > FME_-_Zealand\panels\player\FME\tabs\attributes

image.png.a89e7a63d2d49f9e28e1d74568d6faa7.png

image.thumb.png.02d2869ae2f050ccf42d9544dd8f779d.png

Edited by bahmet

15 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

image.thumb.png.73486c77c03d15ece4a270e49c4220b3.png

Is anyone able to do it so the attributes are normal and not those boxes?

you have to fine the file that contains the attributes and look for a piece of graphics.

most likely in the attribute value widget

the skin looks like FME's but i do not recall him having boxes there.

Edit: @bahmet was faster then me :)

Edited by snowofman

10 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

If i hoover over a player in the squad screen,  i get below info and with attributes in boxes . Can anyone tell me where i can change this, can't find it . Thanks !

785440b251707e3c450b8afa04fde851.png
https://gyazo.com/785440b251707e3c450b8afa04fde851

and looking at the picture privided by @bahmet - it's the file player attributes popup - but it's only a guess

6 minutes ago, davecrossley33 said:

Presume it's a known bug that you can't click on the scouting tab on the left when using this skin?

it's because this skin is for FM22 and has not been updated by the creator for FM23

there are a version that has been made working, but dunno how well it works.

Edited by snowofman

2 hours ago, davecrossley33 said:

Presume it's a known bug that you can't click on the scouting tab on the left when using this skin?

You mean on the sidebar? Mine works fine.

Edit: Are we talking about the Latest Release on this Page? If so, Ignore my post, I'm on one a few releases back.

Edited by KillYourIdols

14 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

You mean on the sidebar? Mine works fine.

Yeah.

Anytime I click it it doesn't do anything or go anywhere.

I have backgrounds on and a load of custom graphics also. Is there anyway I can test or anything I can do to get this to work? It's a fairly important screen lol

p.s could you post a screenshot of what happens when you click on the little magnifying glass @KillYourIdols?

Just now, davecrossley33 said:

Yeah.

Anytime I click it it doesn't do anything or go anywhere.

I have backgrounds on and a load of custom graphics also. Is there anyway I can test or anything I can do to get this to work? It's a fairly important screen lol

p.s could you post a screenshot of what happens when you click on the little magnifying glass @KillYourIdols?

Ive just edited my post as you were replying, I'm on an older version, that might be why. I'll update and let you know if I see the same errors.

11 minutes ago, davecrossley33 said:

As far as you are aware, does the older version work with FM23?

Right. I've updated and both Scouting and Search Works fine for me. Old version worked fine too, but not sure if previous links host it anymore or they now host the latest version.

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Right. I've updated and both Scouting and Search Works fine for me. Old version worked fine too, but not sure if previous links host it anymore or they now host the latest version.

any chance you could upload the copy of the skin you are using with the FM23 Beta or send it to me?

54 minutes ago, Perre8 said:

If i use this skin (https://disk.yandex.ru/d/yEo1qYdm6yWBuA) in a 85% zoom, the icons in de sidebar disappear

8fbc96260fabd4157f4724321b6a4f06.png

anyone knows a solution?

This was a common bug/issue last year even in the default skin but the game developers fixed it quite fast so you would need to download the updated default panels and replace the sidebar. Or open the skin folder/panels/generic and delete (backup first) the sidebar related files and reload skin.

2 hours ago, keysi said:

This was a common bug/issue last year even in the default skin but the game developers fixed it quite fast so you would need to download the updated default panels and replace the sidebar. Or open the skin folder/panels/generic and delete (backup first) the sidebar related files and reload skin.

that did the trick! thx again @keysi