[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 horas atrás, BuzzR disse:

Hi @FMEnhanced

I just wanted to say thanks again for the idea! I managed to make it work - snooping around your match panels :lol:

This is the end product Home / Away .. and the Analysis tab as a bonus :cool:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Now I need to understand how to colour the icons , but that's another topic.

Thanks again.

Send me this painel please...

14 hours ago, WernerMisses said:

Why has my menu reset? I've cleared cache, deleted the skin and redownloaded, reloaded skin... please help

Football Manager 2022 Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 22.59.57.41.png

In Preferences there is a setting called "Automatically override custom panels?". You need to turn that off. The game has it on by default so that it can change your panels based on certain scenarios.

12 hours ago, TimEdwins7 said:

Hey, absolutely fantastic skin! Brilliant work! Can't believe I only discovered it a week ago!

Just one issue I've spotted since the latest update, the player condition hearts now don't fit? This wasn't a problem before the update. Hope it's fixable! Thanks.

Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 00.18.16.png

8 hours ago, Welson said:

I'm using this skin on a 1366x768 resolution pc and I'm experiencing this problem too. Hopefully they will fix it soon :)

I have fixed this issue at my end and will be releasing the new update soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 hours ago, BuzzR said:

Hi @FMEnhanced

I just wanted to say thanks again for the idea! I managed to make it work - snooping around your match panels :lol:

This is the end product Home / Away .. and the Analysis tab as a bonus :cool:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Now I need to understand how to colour the icons , but that's another topic.

Thanks again.

How hard was it for you to do this? I could definitely use this as I always seem to spend a LOT of time rearranging my panels as soon as a match starts because of the home/away thing. And the analysis tab is definitely a bonus.

Edited by EnigMattic1

1 hour ago, SpiderJu said:

---- delete the Message - because i delete the Skin, too much things, that i dont like, so  - thanks for that, take care

Hi, may I ask what it is you don't like about the skin? It's always good to have feedback both positive and negative. Leaving a message just to say that you deleted it because you don't like it is both rude and unhelpful.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Doddo04 said:

Great skin my one only thing i don`t like is it possible to became a green background on the positions picture?

It is possible but it doesn't look as good as the current version which is why I have not changed it.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb FMEnhanced:

Hi, may I ask what it is you don't like about the skin? It's always good to have feedback both positive and negative. Leaving a message just to say that you deleted it because you don't like it is both rude and unhelpful.

no background Selector: i can not read the Text.  i used in combination with the flut skin my own dark grey wallpaper for background and it looks fine and i can read all text. But without background selector. Sorry, i can not use your Skin.

Player Overview: i do not like the zoomed back kit overview.  i want to see front and back Kit regular. 

some more little Things, but at the moment, i did not remember what that was, sorry.

Edited by SpiderJu

9 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

no background Selector: i can not read the Text.  i used in combination with the flut skin my own dark grey wallpaper for background and it looks fine and i can read all text. But without background selector. Sorry, i can not use your Skin.

Player Overview: i do not like the zoomed back kit overview.  i want to see front and back Kit regular. 

some more little Things, but at the moment, i did not remember what that was, sorry.

I do not support the background selector as I do not believe it enhances the game experience.

Thank you for your feedback. You can't please all of the people all of them time. Good luck with other skins :thup:

4 minutes ago, LeeK39 said:

@FMEnhanced Is there a chance at having a matt black side bar and background on this skin?

I have no plans to change the sidebar colour to black. You are free to do so yourself. There are many tutorials within the forum which I'm sure will help you achieve this.

3 hours ago, nexting said:

I've noticed that recent attribute changes don't show on the players main profile anymore, only under the training tab. Is this intentional?

I have fixed this at my end and it will be part of the next update. I accidentally included a piece of code that disabled that functionality whilst I was working on the attributes and attributes training panels. I have since removed this and plan to update very soon with some fixes for a handful of issues.

7 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

How hard was it for you to do this? I could definitely use this as I always seem to spend a LOT of time rearranging my panels as soon as a match starts because of the home/away thing. And the analysis tab is definitely a bonus.

+1 on this.

Not loving the big open space on the tablet and would like to add more panels. Thanks!

1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

I have no plans to change the sidebar colour to black. You are free to do so yourself. There are many tutorials within the forum which I'm sure will help you achieve this.

No problem, thanks. I have now changed the sidebar to black, no joy with the background but thats not a major issue.

Hi since the last match update the widgets that I want to see appear between the highlights bug at each break when I make tactical changes or player replacements and come back to the match do you know why ? here are screens @FMEnhanced

I configured the widgets to have the match stats at the top left and just below the bench sorry for my english...

Capture d’écran (53).jpg

Capture d’écran (54).jpg

Capture d’écran (55).jpg

18 hours ago, kad38 said:

Hi since the last match update the widgets that I want to see appear between the highlights bug at each break when I make tactical changes or player replacements and come back to the match do you know why ? here are screens @FMEnhanced

I configured the widgets to have the match stats at the top left and just below the bench sorry for my english...

Capture d’écran (53).jpg

Capture d’écran (54).jpg

Capture d’écran (55).jpg

Hi,

If this is v3.03 I can see the issue is that you haven't cleared your cache. If you did, the popup icon would be in the players bar at the bottom (it is not). Clear your cache and you'll be fine.

23 hours ago, ViG1980 said:

+1 on this.

Not loving the big open space on the tablet and would like to add more panels. Thanks!

What big open space are you referring to?

On 28/12/2021 at 19:29, lijieneo said:

Love your works!

I have a suggestion. This information panel is always displayed when the key play time screen is displayed. Can it be hidden on the game screen?

PT.thumb.jpg.dc87b74433758e40895e05d63fe383c6.jpg

Clicking on the Time, Score or a Team Name will hide the panel.

On 17/11/2021 at 07:50, Rivanov said:

You can extract the FMF file with the Resource Archiver.

Attached you find the titlebar.xml without Zealand logo, but just the normal FM logo.

Place it in panels/generic

titlebar.xml 11.06 kB · 22 downloads

Thank you for this.

This works for the main screens, but not for sub-screens, like Team Selection, Team Talk, etc. How do I stop the Z-logo appearing there?  Thank you.  :)

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v3.04 (22/12/2021)

Can anyone report on the Match Panels and whether or not they reset? Some people say they are ALWAYS resetting, yet only a handful of people have reported this. If this is a thing that is effecting a lot of people, I'll spend some extra time on it to see if I can iron it out for good.

41 minutes ago, Vermillionz abey said:

@FMEnhanced could you send again the extract folder :D

idont have a pc :[

your work is amazing friend... keep working

Edited by Guest
Removed Download

don't know if it's just me but on 3.04 the horizontal calendar pop-up (when you click the date next to the CONTINUE button on the top right) has stopped working, the screen fades but the calendar doesn't show up.

16 minutes ago, dias said:

don't know if it's just me but on 3.04 the horizontal calendar pop-up (when you click the date next to the CONTINUE button on the top right) has stopped working, the screen fades but the calendar doesn't show up.

This is indeed a bug. I have uploaded a new copy of 3.04. Download a fresh copy and confirm, if you can, that the bug is fixed. Thanks. My apologies.

6 minutes ago, TimEdwins7 said:

Calendar bar working fine for me with new 4.04 update! :)

Screenshot 2021-12-29 at 22.27.16.png

Just to confirm, the original file caused issues, but the updated one fixed them? Cheers.

4 minutes ago, TimEdwins7 said:

Unsure about original file, but new one definitely working!

Have noticed that the popups are now very transparent though?

Screenshot 2021-12-29 at 23.59.53.png

Did you clear your cache? There's no reason for that transparency that I can think of.

5 minutes ago, TimEdwins7 said:

Unsure about original file, but new one definitely working!

Have noticed that the popups are now very transparent though?

Screenshot 2021-12-29 at 23.59.53.png

How are the popups for players/staff when on the club overview page?

Il y a 1 heure, TimEdwins7 a dit :

Clearing cache fixed the issue! Thanks for your hard work mate.

hi my friend how do you clear cache ?

il y a une heure, FMEnhanced a dit :

Great news 👍

hi my friend how do you clear cache ?

Made kits bigger on Club and Nation for Zealand Skin ...  I like this skin but found the kits are too small as i enjoy making my own kits using Kitbasher so i increased the sizes . 

Club.thumb.PNG.842870202dad2316ded85fcd7983baf8.PNGNation.thumb.PNG.46135bfe5dfe2bf7caca6c6b8aed2d9f.PNG

Edited by alian62

Nice Skin FME. I´m testing the skin and it looks realy nice. I saw, that in the match in between panel your code is a little bit change to the other match in between panels of other skins. So i tried, because my resolution is 2560*1440, to change the settings for my resolution. Now it´s so, that my settings go back to the settings of the skin. Have a look:

grafik.thumb.png.3c1156756e3cbe9ebea15b5c6f98f6c5.png

And this is my setting:

grafik.thumb.png.de1836a2c822c511d5ce619eb272d52d.png

My question: What have i to do, that the match in between panel is like the last picture?

3 hours ago, alian62 said:

Made kits bigger on Club and Nation for Zealand Skin ...  I like this skin but found the kits are too small as i enjoy making my own kits using Kitbasher so i increased the sizes . 

Club.thumb.PNG.842870202dad2316ded85fcd7983baf8.PNGNation.thumb.PNG.46135bfe5dfe2bf7caca6c6b8aed2d9f.PNG

I'm glad you were able to make changes that suit your particular setup 👍

I wouldn't be able to do this because it interferes with too many things. For example, you can no longer see your Stadium Information which has disappeared due to a lack of space. Additionally, your team has two kits, for teams with three kits, I imagine they look squashed.

I assure you there is always method in the madness. Everything is done for a specific reason.

1 hour ago, vonreichsm said:

Nice Skin FME. I´m testing the skin and it looks realy nice. I saw, that in the match in between panel your code is a little bit change to the other match in between panels of other skins. So i tried, because my resolution is 2560*1440, to change the settings for my resolution. Now it´s so, that my settings go back to the settings of the skin. Have a look:

grafik.thumb.png.3c1156756e3cbe9ebea15b5c6f98f6c5.png

And this is my setting:

grafik.thumb.png.de1836a2c822c511d5ce619eb272d52d.png

My question: What have i to do, that the match in between panel is like the last picture?

I believe there is a "maximum limit" and that you will not be able to extend beyond it.

I will have a look and see if I can change anything for larger screens.