[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

On 02/12/2021 at 13:27, keysi said:

It's possible to add it even to the actual match.

This is what I have right now in my personal skin.

obrazek.thumb.png.3af208feae33820a19d1715cdb768306.png

And this is a post match when I hit watch highlights button.

obrazek.thumb.png.2713f075a2391622a0c6b141e8be0c06.png

I edited the match title bar.xml and added the match time bar widget and I only adjusted the width to ensure it works during both live and already played match.

<!--match time bar-->
<widget class="match_time_slider_panel" height="35" id="mtml" auto_size="horizontal" width="350">
	<record id="object_property">
		<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
	</record>
</widget>

But bluestillidie00 is right that if it's not working when viewing the already played match, something is missing.

Love the look of the match score area. Is this in your Rensie skin?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/11/2021 at 18:44, Connor said:

Hi there great skin!

The match panels within the custom view on the Touchline Tablet, keep resetting, is this a known issue?

Is there anyway I can fix this?

Many thanks

Hi, I have just gotten back from a family trip up north but I am back and have fixed this in an update which I release as soon as possible. Thanks for reporting.

On 01/12/2021 at 08:01, Rivanov said:

@FMEnhanced Any idea why this is happening? 1920x1080 with 100% zoom

2021-12-01_08-59-10.thumb.png.81147d6a08140045fc0d8fdaa682f967.png

I do indeed. Basically, the only way to have interactive buttons without text was to make the text super large. I have since found an alternative solution which is to use an invisible colour for the font. This will be fixed in the update coming ASAP.

On 01/12/2021 at 12:47, TomCampbe11 said:

Is there a way to add the star ratings (CA and PA) on the attributes panel, when receiving a scout report in my inbox? Rather than needing to click off the attributes panel, every time.

Work is being done on the Scout Report to make it more useful. It's tremendously difficult to implement in a way that works on all screen sizes, but I am slowly getting there.

On 02/12/2021 at 11:56, lckyby said:

To be clear my posts are showing the timeline in the highlights when you look at a match that has already been played. It's not there live during a match I am playing.

That's normal, right?

The timeline isn't there in the highlights after a match with this skin, though.

It is plausible that the timeline is missing during highlights. I will endeavour to add this to my next update. Thanks for reporting.

3 hours ago, alexmorak said:

Newest update 22.2 breaks the transfer information panel in player's overview panel. In case you don't see it. 😊

image.png.381cb1cf3440375f4c093cddae750f87.png

This has been reported. It's a strange one because I managed to replicate it, though it seemed to fix itself after a cache clear and reload. I'll be sure to take a look as soon as I can.

Damn FM ballsing things up.

4 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

This has been reported. It's a strange one because I managed to replicate it, though it seemed to fix itself after a cache clear and reload. I'll be sure to take a look as soon as I can.

Same issue here. But only on my own team. On other teams, I see the correct information. Clearing Cache and Reloading Skin didn't help unfortunately.

22 minutes ago, allanon83@gmail.com said:

Hello. The form is not displayed in the background.

image.thumb.png.42e72b802265d93694259b615dfa3b15.png

Same problem happening on Tato Skin so clearly an issue from the update rather than Skin Specific. Some of the experienced skinners will hopefully figure it out for us in the near future.

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v3.01 (08/12/2021)
18 hours ago, dℍaisa said:

Here are some features from the match tab ideas that you can implement from Tato's skin:

These tabs are a sight to behold:

tato1.jpg.7c7de34c07e27ca42d766c9c9abb8226.jpg

These Make sub and opposition instructions are incredible:

tato2.jpg.0fafdee2e877f1b17c7e360353a9bf28.jpg

Make sub:

tato3.jpg.30b089d9427b346fcc194bb15fa5c65c.jpg

FME- Zealand v1.0 had those panels but I removed them as nobody used them. There are a couple that I might add back. I'll keep it in mind.

Regarding the buttons from the FM Touch Skin, I will inevitably add them at some point. They too are on the list.

15 hours ago, tmeto -25 MMR society said:

Amazing job, without a doubt the best skin right now. Fast question, is it possible to put the "% number" in the physical condition? I really totally hate the new heart icon and I have only found this feature in paid skins

Unfortunately this is something I pledged not to reintroduce. The game developers chose to remove it for a reason and I stand by their decision. The heart does exactly the same thing and with enough use, you will eventually get used to it and forget the percentage circle ever existed.

On 07/12/2021 at 23:44, Rudfudge said:

Hi and kudos to the creator this skin is brilliant. My one ask would be during the match, could the player picture be on the left of the kit so we can see the injury icon. Much love :thup:

Until now, I didn't know that was an issue. I will look into it and rectify it when I can. Cheers.

FEATURE REQUEST

Loving the skin. I have a few things I would really want to see. I was playing in Excel trying to make something like what I'm about to describe myself and realised what's the point when I would have to export the database anyway that FM already has.

All of these are about player attributes.

1. Have an average of each player's Technical (Goalkeeping for keepers), Mental and Physical ability scores next to that word.
  2. When you select a role for the player, I would like there to be a "Role Ability Score" that is a weighted average of the ability scores needed for that role. (This number would change whenever you selected a different role). This ability score may need to have decimals in it but not the end of the world if not (60% Key Green & 40% Important Blue. The exact % of these can be argued) 
  3. A "DNA Ability Score". This would be score that you can click on. It would open up a selectable button next to each attribute. You can then select as many ability scores as you like and when you close it, this number is the average of the attributes you selected. This would be incredible for establishing a team identity around key attributes aka the DNA of the team. (Goalkeepers would likely need a separate one as technical is replaced by goalkeeping for them)

Please find attached a screen shot of a Bryan Cristante and one that shows an example of the calculations used to determine his Role Ability Score for Deep Lying Playmaker (Su) and DNA (In this case I chose Determination, Teamwork, Work Rate and Natural Fitness to be the DNA of the club)

Happy to talk about this more if anyone has questions :) 

bryan cristante stats zskin.png

Role Ability Score and DNA Calculation Example for Bryan Cristante.png

25 minutes ago, Failing elliott said:

FEATURE REQUEST

Loving the skin. I have a few things I would really want to see. I was playing in Excel trying to make something like what I'm about to describe myself and realised what's the point when I would have to export the database anyway that FM already has.

All of these are about player attributes.

1. Have an average of each player's Technical (Goalkeeping for keepers), Mental and Physical ability scores next to that word.
  2. When you select a role for the player, I would like there to be a "Role Ability Score" that is a weighted average of the ability scores needed for that role. (This number would change whenever you selected a different role). This ability score may need to have decimals in it but not the end of the world if not (60% Key Green & 40% Important Blue. The exact % of these can be argued) 
  3. A "DNA Ability Score". This would be score that you can click on. It would open up a selectable button next to each attribute. You can then select as many ability scores as you like and when you close it, this number is the average of the attributes you selected. This would be incredible for establishing a team identity around key attributes aka the DNA of the team. (Goalkeepers would likely need a separate one as technical is replaced by goalkeeping for them)

Please find attached a screen shot of a Bryan Cristante and one that shows an example of the calculations used to determine his Role Ability Score for Deep Lying Playmaker (Su) and DNA (In this case I chose Determination, Teamwork, Work Rate and Natural Fitness to be the DNA of the club)

Happy to talk about this more if anyone has questions :) 

bryan cristante stats zskin.png

Role Ability Score and DNA Calculation Example for Bryan Cristante.png

I actually put all this into a spreadsheet and even created role ability scores for EVERY position, regardless of where they played. Believe me, it was hard work. Would have been so much easier if this was possible in-game. 

3 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I actually put all this into a spreadsheet and even created role ability scores for EVERY position, regardless of where they played. Believe me, it was hard work. Would have been so much easier if this was possible in-game. 

Precisely why I was requesting it in this skin before I go about doing it in excel myself. Would be easier in game to do I feel as it would auto apply to new players. 

if you will take a look in the player comparison screens where the attributes are, there is average value for all technical, mental and physical attributes tables. It's nothing easier than to take the code of this widget from player attributes comparison panel.xml and implement it to the attributes in the player profile...

25 minutes ago, keysi said:

if you will take a look in the player comparison screens where the attributes are, there is average value for all technical, mental and physical attributes tables. It's nothing easier than to take the code of this widget from player attributes comparison panel.xml and implement it to the attributes in the player profile...

<!--Technical Average-->
                <widget class="table" id="pltA" layout="-1" height="24"/>

Is that the code you are referring to?

5 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

<!--Technical Average-->
                <widget class="table" id="pltA" layout="-1" height="24"/>

Is that the code you are referring to?

yes, just play with the whole container of technical/mental/physical attributes including this average widget.

1 hour ago, Collectivism said:

Can anybody help me with why this is happening? In the Home panel I have the same repeating info. I have tried to clear cache, reload skin etc with no results. All other skins display properly except this one.

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 19.05.49.png

Untick the "Automatically Overried Custom Panels" in Preferences and set your own widgets.

Any idea why after updating FM and switching to the newest version of the skin, my interface is now incredibly zoomed in and I have no way of zooming out far enough to get everything on the screen as I did before? 

On 27/11/2021 at 14:25, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @Hzano123 I wanted to add the dynamic role comparison widget to the Player Overview, though doing so caused some issues.

The Dynamic Role Comparison widget makes the Selected Role (next to attributes) change, though without changing which attributes are highlighted. It is something that can't be avoided.

I will find a way to make the Dynamic Comparison usable somewhere else for you. Either on the Scout Report or elsewhere. I'll make a note of it when it has been achieved 👍

Hi man, i just tried to apply the newest update and the Comparision widget are showing in the report TAB already. Thanks you so much,  you have no idea how grateful i am about that since your skin is one of the few skin that is zoom compatible, it save my eyes so much from small text alot. 

Once again thanks you for this awesome skin, my experience with the game is way better than i could ever dream in FM :lol:

Edited by Hzano123

I've just updated to the v3 and my role rating son the tactic screen have vanished, I've tried replacing them with the ones I was using but nothing is bringing them back 

Am I missing something ? I just had to add them the last time

FIXED 

Forgot to put the code in the overview panel  

<container>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<!--pos/role/duty indicator-->
        <widget class="position_role_duty_suitability_pie" id="prdF" width="25" height="25">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="5"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="25"/>
        </widget>
    </container>

Edited by Jamie Aubrey

On 07/12/2021 at 15:19, FMEnhanced said:

Any progress in fixing this? :)

Weird issue from the new FM update. If a player gets an injury, it doesn't show up on the lineup/subs bar during a match. Yellow and Red cards show up though. That and player images are slightly shifted to right instead of aligned in the middle. Only tested in 1920x1080 resolution, so I'm unsure if other resolutions are affected. I'm going to see if I can find a solution.

1544792660_Missinginjury.png.cc036f900c1345924792911dbf098288.png

Edit:
@FMEnhanced I fixed the injury issue. I'm unsure if my solution would be useful for you, but feel free to use it. Just replace the file in \panels\widgets

Here's how it looks:
146957297_injuryfix.png.ab55939e47ab61aa9ed5587f0f40ba9e.png

match players bar widget.xml

Edited by nilwill

Sorry if I've missed this being logged and fixed earlier in the thread, but I'm having issues with the set-piece creator. The player selected always reverts to the goalkeeper after a couple of seconds, which is annoying when creating set-pieces. I'm not sure whether it's an issue with this (great) skin in particular, or an FM issue in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, LLNDVS said:

Sorry if I've missed this being logged and fixed earlier in the thread, but I'm having issues with the set-piece creator. The player selected always reverts to the goalkeeper after a couple of seconds, which is annoying when creating set-pieces. I'm not sure whether it's an issue with this (great) skin in particular, or an FM issue in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

switch to the default skin, does it happen there too?

On 07/12/2021 at 16:44, Rudfudge said:

Hi and kudos to the creator this skin is brilliant. My one ask would be during the match, could the player picture be on the left of the kit so we can see the injury icon. Much love :thup:

@Rudfudge If you've extracted the fmf, you can use the following file to display the picture on the left and kit on the right. Just place it in /panels/widgets and overwrite the current file.

1384967213_picleftinjuryfix.png.8cd400ec2b23101cba0dd622fecda208.png

Unsure how the spacing looks on all kits as I only tested it in two saves.

match players bar widget.xml

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v3.02 (21/12/2021)

There are not enough player positions on the pop-up window.  It is not clear where the player can play: on the left, on the right or in the center. AM, CM or DM.

Спойлер

EWHYh36.png

Small problem.

Спойлер

NnaMgr1.png

Edited by bahmet

3 hours ago, bahmet said:

There are not enough player positions on the pop-up window.  It is not clear where the player can play: on the left, on the right or in the center. AM, CM or DM.

Hide contents

EWHYh36.png

Small problem.

Hide contents

NnaMgr1.png

Thanks for the feedback. I'll come up with a way to display position strength. Cheers. Regarding the injury icon, I often forget to fix it as I use cut-out faces and it isn't an issue. I will make a note of it and fix it for the next update. Cheers again.

On 12/12/2021 at 15:44, nilwill said:

Weird issue from the new FM update. If a player gets an injury, it doesn't show up on the lineup/subs bar during a match. Yellow and Red cards show up though. That and player images are slightly shifted to right instead of aligned in the middle. Only tested in 1920x1080 resolution, so I'm unsure if other resolutions are affected. I'm going to see if I can find a solution.

1544792660_Missinginjury.png.cc036f900c1345924792911dbf098288.png

Edit:
@FMEnhanced I fixed the injury issue. I'm unsure if my solution would be useful for you, but feel free to use it. Just replace the file in \panels\widgets

Here's how it looks:
146957297_injuryfix.png.ab55939e47ab61aa9ed5587f0f40ba9e.png

match players bar widget.xml 4.39 kB · 5 downloads

@FMEnhanced

Still the same issue as in 3.01. A mild injury does not show up on the lineup/subs bar. I thought it was because that sort of injury would show up in the upper-right of the kit, but that isn't the case as I removed the images as a check. I think they changed the way the "inji" id works and you need to specify the actual minor injury graphic as a widget instead of just the id in a container like the following (in \panels\widgets\match players bar widget.xml):

<widget class="picture" file="icons/16px/slightly injured" height="16" width="16" id="inji" scale_picture="true"/>

Either way, a minor injury only shows up in the "tactics & subs" menu and the "dugout" feed. Would be nice to have them show up in the lineup/subs bar again.

40 minutes ago, nilwill said:

@FMEnhanced

Still the same issue as in 3.01. A mild injury does not show up on the lineup/subs bar. I thought it was because that sort of injury would show up in the upper-right of the kit, but that isn't the case as I removed the images as a check. I think they changed the way the "inji" id works and you need to specify the actual minor injury graphic as a widget instead of just the id in a container like the following (in \panels\widgets\match players bar widget.xml):

<widget class="picture" file="icons/16px/slightly injured" height="16" width="16" id="inji" scale_picture="true"/>

Either way, a minor injury only shows up in the "tactics & subs" menu and the "dugout" feed. Would be nice to have them show up in the lineup/subs bar again.

Thanks. I have ben made aware of the issue and will bring the icon back into view. Sorry for missing it in the most recent update.

2 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Thanks. I have ben made aware of the issue and will bring the icon back into view. Sorry for missing it in the most recent update.

Awesome. This skin is amazing BTW. I get rid of the Zealand branding and share it with a few people on Reddit, still attributing yourself and Zealand as the authors.

Let me know if that's an issue. I don't think a lot of people download it anyways.