[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

FME - ZEALAND
In partnership with YouTube and Twitch streamer Zealand Shannon ( TwitterTwitch | YouTube )

main.thumb.png.d6b38740a6567d12749a945e761c4110.png

spacer.png

DOWNLOAD

UPDATE INFORMATION

v1.06

- The news feed has been fixed. There was a bug whereby the wrong news item would be highlighted after continuing.
- Notable Events now appear on past game highlight screens.
- The Touchline Tablet no longer resets size in between highlights.
- The Data Hub polygons are no longer the same colour and can therefore be distinguished.
- The Processing Bar is now a floating panel.

v1.07

- The news feed has finally been fixed.
- The Touchline Tablet finally no longer resets between highlights.
- Dugout has been added to the Touchline Tablet as an option.
- Player faces have been added to the tactics pitch.
- Player faces have been added to the subs bench.
- Player faces have been added to match event popups.
- Full club names and logos have been added to the scoreboard.

v1.08
- Fixed bugs relating to the full game release.

v2.00
- Added an overhauled Club Overview Panel.

v2.01
- The laptop zoom issue with missing icons has been fixed.
- The league table on the Club Overview has been fixed.
- Trophies have been added to the Club Overview.
- Selector Panels replace the bottom panels for better customisation.

v2.02
- Simualte Match is now available during games.
- For the first time ever, you can now see and edit your Starting Lineup from the Club Overview.
- Team & Player stats are now directly accessible from the Club Overview.
- The Facilities link on the Club Overview now directs to Facilties as it should.
- Fixtures & Results on the Club Overview is now a Selector Panel.
- The lag issue should now be fixed.
- League Position arrows have been added to the League Table on the Club Overview.
- Clicking on any result in the Calendar on the Club Overview will bring up the highlights.
- The 4 Scout Report Selector Panels now update as you move form player to player.
- Player foot strength has been restored to the Player Popup.
- In "List" view for scout reports, columns are now customisable.

v2.03
- Best XI has been added to the Club Overview tabs panel.
- Info has been added to the Club Overview tabs panel.
- Player faces have been added to the Dressing Room Team Talk.
- Player face sizes have been increased within Training Rating boxes.
- Stadium images have been added to the Fixture Information side panel.
- Average Points Per Game added to the league table (Club Overview).

v3.00
- New Home Panel
- Data Hub Colours changed for visibility
- Dynamic Stadium Updated (mini stadium)
- Info Updated on Club Overview
- Best XI removed
- New Custom/Resizable Tab added to Match Tablet
- Tablet panels will no longer reset (bug)
- Some Zoom issues fixed (bug)

v3.01

- Fixed the currently known issues caused by the FM Update
- Match panels should no longer reset

v3.02

- Media Handling added to the Additional Attributes Panel
- Remodelled Training Tab with added functionality
- Scout Assessment Grade is now based on Scout Overview (More accurate)
- Clickable titled have been added to most selector panels
- The Player Popup has been overhauled
- The Timeline has been fixed for Match Highlights
- The Scores + Kits panel has been added by popular demand

v3.03
- Position Selector + Position Strength added to Player Popup
- Left Side Match Panel (reset bug) fixed
- Injury Icon added to Match Players Bar
- Player Popup Icon added to Match Players Bar
- Own Team Highlight Colour Restored
- Agreed Playing Time (overlap text bug) fixed
- Player Position Strength Tab added to Player Popup

v3.04
- Attribute change arrows restored.
- Player Bar issues on Match Screen fixed.
- Tweaks to the Player/Staff Popups.

v4.00
- Match Panels Rewritten
- Toucline Tablet (No Size Limit)
- New Match Caption Popups
- Match Header Panel Redesigned
- Floating Match Management Buttons
- Redesigned Player Bar Widget

v4.00 HOTFIX
- Team Shot Map Panels have been fixed during a match
- Shouting at Individuals during a Match has been fixed
- Tablet Tabs no longer change between match halves
- Simulate Match button restored

FEATURES

- Within the many sections of the game, users have access to several Zealand tutorials. When a relevant tutorial is available, a YouTube icon will appear in the title bar.

- Users are able to simulate matches to save time. Simulating a match will produce a 'Post Match Overview' highlighting the Score, Match Stats and Player Ratings.

- The 'Touchline Tablet' has been modified to show show greater information and utilizes more of the on-screen space.

- Player profiles have been enhanced with selector panels, tabs and dynamic information which changes with context.

SUPPORT

- Works with all resolutions.

BUGS/FEATURE REQUESTS

- Feel free to submit information relating to bugs as well as requests for possible additions.

main5.thumb.png.df6ff39a96ef3cd18c171552114d3e43.pngmain2.thumb.png.04859fe80d593c71fa5fb9d95565b352.pngmain3.thumb.png.4053777b78ae7333ccc33cdab2b9cdf0.pngmain6.thumb.png.56a80ddf6e9265b00f418c9e579ec8f8.pngmain8.thumb.png.b61b84630f2b255aff5a73c6108238cd.pngmain9.thumb.png.a37ea68103cf4f9fe892e6844f6b3845.pngmain10.thumb.png.6966573773e9a94430111ca8c0384895.pngmain11.thumb.png.0d6671c8dc1cc2e90fe4a115cd23ae74.png

Edited by Guest
Updated Information

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Pointless said:

Wooow.. Perfect :cool:

@Pointless Cheers! Still a work in progress but happy with where it's at.

2 hours ago, Phil930 said:

Impressive!  How soon will it be available :)  Kidding.

@Phil930 It should be available by the release of the full game. November 09th.

2 hours ago, john1 said:

Looks decent :cool: 

@john1 Glad to hear it fella!

2 hours ago, MrGizMo said:

Looks good! 

Hopefully club overview is also stunning! 

@MrGizMo No Club Overview at the moment sadly. It's on the list, though it was never a priority as it's a relatively unimportant panel compared to others.

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Looks good!

Match panel looks fantastic, very excited!

@bluestillidie00 Cheers mate. Any plans for this year or are you enjoying retirement? :)

I'm enjoying the Zealand skin very much, but I think I found a bug?  When I'm choosing my match day squad, if I click to view just strikers (for example), and I choose the strikers I want, then if I click to view the whole squad, my changes are undone, and the previous strikers I chose are back in the starting lineup.  I hope I've explained this clearly. Has anyone else noticed this?  Because this renders the skin unusable. EDIT : I went back to the original skin, and now I can't choose anyone in a squad!! I deselected the whole match day squad, then if I view specific positions only, I can choose players, but as soon as I click to view the whole squad, it's all deselected. crapcrapcrap... any ideas?

EDIT : I tried reinstalling the game, the problem persisted, but when I started a new save, squad selection worked no problem.  Does the skin kill preexisting saves?

Edited by temporaryeggs

1 hour ago, temporaryeggs said:

I'm enjoying the Zealand skin very much, but I think I found a bug?  When I'm choosing my match day squad, if I click to view just strikers (for example), and I choose the strikers I want, then if I click to view the whole squad, my changes are undone, and the previous strikers I chose are back in the starting lineup.  I hope I've explained this clearly. Has anyone else noticed this?  Because this renders the skin unusable. EDIT : I went back to the original skin, and now I can't choose anyone in a squad!! I deselected the whole match day squad, then if I view specific positions only, I can choose players, but as soon as I click to view the whole squad, it's all deselected. crapcrapcrap... any ideas?

EDIT : I tried reinstalling the game, the problem persisted, but when I started a new save, squad selection worked no problem.  Does the skin kill preexisting saves?

Hi @temporaryeggs. Please remember that the game itself is still in BETA and has absolutely hundreds if not thousands of bugs which have already been listed in the bug forum. It is impossible for a skin to break a save or permanently damage your game as any modifications made are basically aesthetic. If starting a new save worked for you and the skin works fine with that new save, it is definitely a glitch with the game itself. Thanks for reaching out!

Hi guys, i have found a bug.

When using the little icon to quick view a players profile i hovered over the 'Form' and it gave the details in a small box of the game on the form graph. This small box then doesn't go away and i have had to close down FM to get it to go away. Hope i have explained this right

15 minutes ago, JR_NUFC said:

Hi guys, i have found a bug.

When using the little icon to quick view a players profile i hovered over the 'Form' and it gave the details in a small box of the game on the form graph. This small box then doesn't go away and i have had to close down FM to get it to go away. Hope i have explained this right

if you will hover the same dot/match in the graph it will disappear.

Hey,

Enjoying the skin! Not certain if this is a "bug"  but the "Touchline tablet" interface which is on screen inbetween highlights does not retain its dimensions after a highlight has played. When you first open it, it is squashed a bit to the right side of the screen. If you click and drag the border to stretch it and fill the screen it will stay there. After a replay, it will return to its original position on the right side and you will need to drag it again to change dimensions.

Thanks!

3 dakika önce, Lck_Ambush said:

Hey,

Enjoying the skin! Not certain if this is a "bug"  but the "Touchline tablet" interface which is on screen inbetween highlights does not retain its dimensions after a highlight has played. When you first open it, it is squashed a bit to the right side of the screen. If you click and drag the border to stretch it and fill the screen it will stay there. After a replay, it will return to its original position on the right side and you will need to drag it again to change dimensions.

Thanks!

I came to say the same thing, friend explained the situation well.

Hey man, nice skin! I'm trying it and really liking it, specially the player profile section.

2 questions:

1) Can the scoreboard and goal banner be changed to this?

2) Is there a no attribute version planned?

Hello I ve downloaded the skin , put it in the right folder like in the zealand tutorial , but in game i have just the original football manager skin when I go to settings  at the skin section , I tried restarting steam and everything , pls help .

Great work on the skin. The overall layout and colors are a big improvement.

Some additions that I think would benefit the skin:

- Have the Media Handling in the player profile below the personality, since media handling has influence on the hidden attributes

- Also on the player profile page another tab with players statistics maybe some per 90 ones.

Thanks

27 minutes ago, Nahuelzn said:

Hey man, nice skin! I'm trying it and really liking it, specially the player profile section.

2 questions:

1) Can the scoreboard and goal banner be changed to this?

2) Is there a no attribute version planned?

Hi @Nahuelzn. I am working on this for the next update. Also, what do you mean regarding attributes? I have decided to change the colours back to those in FME 3.0 (Red, Yellow, Blue & Green).

24 minutes ago, Mus7ang said:

Hello I ve downloaded the skin , put it in the right folder like in the zealand tutorial , but in game i have just the original football manager skin when I go to settings  at the skin section , I tried restarting steam and everything , pls help .

Hi @Mus7ang. There is little I can do to help I'm afraid. Ensure that you have placed the downloaded file into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins and you should be fine.

24 minutes ago, OXEFBobot said:

Greetings! I really liked this skin so far but what if I wanted to change the background? Say I wanna have my stadium background instead  of the plain one. Usually this is possible in one or two other skins. Is it possible here? Thanks!

Hi @OXEFBobot. I will look into this as it was something I had worked on a little in the past. For me personally, the background images aren't an improvement on the interface, though I can see why some would prefer to have them. If I can come up with something that works well without disturbing the overall appearance, I will most certainly implement it.

9 minutes ago, maztheplaya said:

Great work on the skin. The overall layout and colors are a big improvement.

Some additions that I think would benefit the skin:

- Have the Media Handling in the player profile below the personality, since media handling has influence on the hidden attributes

- Also on the player profile page another tab with players statistics maybe some per 90 ones.

Thanks

Hi @maztheplaya. Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions. I will most certainly add these to my list. Cheers!

3 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @OXEFBobot. I will look into this as it was something I had worked on a little in the past. For me personally, the background images aren't an improvement on the interface, though I can see why some would prefer to have them. If I can come up with something that works well without disturbing the overall appearance, I will most certainly implement it.

Ah I see. Looking forward to it ^^

The skins in questions have some opacity options (0-80%) and usually it doesn't distrupt the background too much

Edited by OXEFBobot

2 hours ago, OXEFBobot said:

Greetings! I really liked this skin so far but what if I wanted to change the background? Say I wanna have my stadium background instead  of the plain one. Usually this is possible in one or two other skins. Is it possible here? Thanks!

Strange thing is. I use a city pack and that is now my background. So i must work for you :P. I am not really happy with it because i dont like backgrounds that much...

3 ore fa, FMEnhanced ha scritto:

Also, what do you mean regarding attributes?

I'm pretty sure what he meant is a skin that never lets you see any of the actual value in any attribute of any player, kinda like the skin shown here by Fox In the Box (already timestamped): 

I know he meant that because I second his suggestion so so much. To me, being able to see player attributes is in and of itself unrealistic, and not being able to do that (or maybe to just have a very broad idea) makes you rely a lot more on both your football knowledge and the Data Hub. The Data Hub is probably one of the reasons why I feel an attribute-less skin would work very well in FM22. Wanna know how much Finishing a striker has? Check his goals-to-xG ratio, not a 1-20 abstract number :)

Of course that would have to be just an option, which can be be toggled on and off, because most of the player base would probably prefer to play normally. 

Also, on that note, - but quite on the opposite side of the realistic knowledge spectrum - I feel that it should also be possible to make a skin that shows decimal values in attributes. Player growth would be much more apparent, and I feel it would be nice for more "nerdy" players.

When I expand the Tablet on the Match In Between Highlights view, it goes back to default after some highlights.

Expanded view:1366262146_Screenshot2021-11-04at20_41_52.thumb.png.7e17d2ed0401a9ea9c624cb256952bb9.png

Default view after Match Highlights

2109488585_Screenshot2021-11-04at20_42_20.thumb.png.c8d73351864487afc3441628bd330255.png

Edited by Rivanov

Great work as usual.  It should be the official skin, as it's streets ahead of the SI default.  Looking forward to what else you have planned, although it's pretty much perfect already.  Can't start a proper save without it, so nice work getting it out early this year!

Awesome skin. has pretty much everything i want. There is just two things that i would like to be added.

- Diffrent match score, like the one that was created last year by Michael

- Playerfaces on the bench during the match and on the taktic screen befpre the game.

But all in all, you are developing the stuff, and if its not a priority, it shouldn't be to hard to edit it by myself.

Again, thanks for this skin.

Edited by Duckn

Very nice skin with lots of useful additions, so :thup:

One query- I set the touchline tablet at the start of  game and after a highlight break, the tablet is resetting to how it was at the start.  It also randomly resets after a game.  Is this a game issue or is there a way to confirm how you want the touchline tablet an in match screen to view?  Thanks

4 minutes ago, FrazT said:

One query- I set the touchline tablet at the start of  game and after a highlight break, the tablet is resetting to how it was at the start.  It also randomly resets after a game.  Is this a game issue or is there a way to confirm how you want the touchline tablet an in match screen to view?  Thanks

Think I saw in twitter this was being addressed 

7 hours ago, BamBamBam said:

On the club page, could you add a space to show the stadium photos when added? 

Like below....

Screenshot_20211105-000624_WhatsApp.jpg

I have implemented the stadium picture on the Club Info page in this skin.
Let me know if you want the files.

29 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Yeah same for me.