Spanish Salary Cap Information Visibility

bowieinspace

Hey guys,

On the FM22 beta, the Spanish salary cap information is all present in game but I feel visibility/clarity could be developed. 

At the moment to find salary cap info it is located on the squad registration screen. This doesn't line up with overall wage budget (as the latter includes staff also while the former is only players), this leads to a bit of confusion. 

I think it would be great to have more precise player salary cap information within the wage budget sections of the financial screens alongside on contract renewal screens. At the moment if I want to renew a contract and I am close to my salary cap, I have to go to the squad registration screen to check my salary cap info, and don't get any prompts on the contract renewal screens at all until after the contract has been agreed (when you get an inbox note saying you can't exceed the salary cap). I feel this information could also be added to player interaction screen when discussing a new contract - e.g. if a player comes to you asking for a new contract, it's difficult to see if you can actually accomplish this promise. An option to say a wage increase isn't possible due to salary cap also could be good (assuming this isn't already an option).

All the info is there but it's not intuitive and I feel could be more clear.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for the feedback, it's something that which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM. :)