michaeltmurrayuk

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

Is it possible to remove the space of the player picture in the player profile? By removing all the pictures out of the graphics.fmf file, they are removed in the game. But what is left is a gap. I didn't found a way to enhance the skin, in order to remove the space that is left in the game. Who can help?

1 hour ago, dirkjannijsink said:

Hi guys,

Is it possible to remove the space of the player picture in the player profile? By removing all the pictures out of the graphics.fmf file, they are removed in the game. But what is left is a gap. I didn't found a way to enhance the skin, in order to remove the space that is left in the game. Who can help?

Are we talking about the default skin ? and could you take a screenshot where you mark what exactly you want gone ?

1 hour ago, dirkjannijsink said:

Hi guys,

maybe like this ?
copy the file into the "panels/player" folder of the skin you're using

player personal details panel.xml

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I have a question. On the page for the national team squad, if one (or more) player(s) are selected  from my club the color of the selected player is quite light and hard to distinguish. Is it possible to change the color to red? And how do I do that?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Em 04/04/2022 em 16:57, McClane29 disse:

I editing renato's amended skin to revert the notification colours back to pink rather than grey.

Could someone please advise which line(s) of the settings config I need to amend to change the colour of the notification bubbles as seen in the attatched screenshot. Thanks.

FMScreen.jpg

Hi, do you have the solution? i have the same issue...

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hello everybody.
Using the base skin with the default font does anyone know a way to have the font without the faded/blurred effect, other than zooming in on the font?

Example: 

what i want:

Spoiler

spacer.png

What i have:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Not sure if this is what your looking for.

23 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

what i want:

What i have:

i can't see any difference between the fonts in these two screenshots :rolleyes:

but from my own experience I see that the standard font is unsuitable for dark themes. in a light theme it looks clear and not blurred.

3 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

Not sure if this is what your looking for.

No it's not that

2 horas atrás, Olas Nick disse:

i can't see any difference between the fonts in these two screenshots :rolleyes:

but from my own experience I see that the standard font is unsuitable for dark themes. in a light theme it looks clear and not blurred.

I don't know how to explain this better in english but there is a diference. One looks like an HD picture and the other looks like something from the olds CRT monitors.

Edited by PequenoGenio

• 4 months later...
On 28.10.2021 at 20:03, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Football Manager 2022 Base Skin

As with most recent Football Managers for you to make certain changes in Football Manager 2022 you need to create a new skin. Thankfully over the last few years some more stuff has been moved out of the skins folder so you only really need the Base skin if you are wanting to edit the skin graphics, fonts or colours. If you want to edit the match graphics or the most of the panel xml files you no longer really need the base skins.

So to make things easier for people I've put up a base skin that is identical to the default skin that comes with the game, so you can add new files/graphics to these without messing up the original skin, and anything that isn't located in these new skin folders will be taken from the default locations within the game.

For Football Manager 2022 there is just the one Base Skin based on the Default Skin which is the Dark version this year, it is also possible that I may release a couple of alternative versions with different accent colours after the full release if I get a chance.

A Light Skin will follow (with it's own thread) but again with no default light skin this year it requires more work, but should be quicker than last year.

Base22 Skin

base22_1.thumb.png.4f155992fb59546534a134792f69b56a.png base22_3.thumb.png.c1cdb263d82cb3d5537818a8a02f2cd6.png base22_2.thumb.png.c23a97599881f5513064c6d3e5892d9c.png

This skin is based on the Default Football Manager 2022 Skin, and is identical in appearance to that skin. Though I have made two tweaks to the Player Profile screen, increasing the size of the badge and face on the attributes panel and re-enabling the Reports option in the Small Selector panels.

Install Instructions

When you extract the file you have downloaded you should have one folder named base22 and a readme text file.

Now copy the folder into your skins folder within your User Data Location, by default this is:

For Windows:
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\

For Mac:
Users\[Your Mac Username]\Library\Application Support\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022

If done right your skins folder should look something like this:

22_skin1.png.d3dd5b5dfcd3afe0d3ff547361f590d6.png

And inside for example the base22 folder you should have the following folders:

22_skin2.png.14b4688e686753e12981c93b202a75a7.png

To select the skin in game you will need to load the game, and go into the Preferences Menu, then in the middle you should have a section called Interface and in that is an option called Skin with a drop-down menu under it.

If you select the drop-down menu it should list all of the skins you have installed, if the skin you want is listed then just select it and press the Confirm button to load it.

22_skin_overview.png.2016c3e8685ef69a2e3244a26351248c.png

If the skin you want isn't showing.

Then you can either select the Advanced option on the left and on the top right drop down select Interface, then scroll down the Skin section and untick Use caching to decrease loading times and tick Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences.

Or in the search bar at the top type in Skin and in the listed results untick Use caching to decrease loading times and tick Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences.

22_skin_cache.png.43abad8ea126a3146406e1b821a93a59.png

Then click Confirm at the bottom, this should then take you out of the Preferences menu but if you re-enter, it should have refreshed the list of skins and your skin should now be in the list.

Once the skin is loaded you can turn the skin cache back on and untick the Always Reload button.

For Advanced Instructions please see these below posts:

Football Manager 2022 Base Skin Download Page

---
You are free to do what you want with these Base Skins provided:

1. They are not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise them as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/
4. If linking to my work then please provide a link to the download page rather than the download link as the download link may change.

Bunu neden 2023 için yapamıyorum sorun nedir anlamıyorum 

• 3 weeks later...
Em 30/09/2022 em 17:31, PequenoGenio disse:

Hello everybody.
Using the base skin with the default font does anyone know a way to have the font without the faded/blurred effect, other than zooming in on the font?

Example: 

what i want:
spacer.png

What i have:

spacer.png

Hi to all of you.
I know that this is for FM22 but i still have this "problem" in FM23

I don't know how to explain this better in english but there is a diference. One looks like an HD picture and the other looks like something from the olds CRT monitors.

3 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hi to all of you.
I know that this is for FM22 but i still have this "problem" in FM23

What graphic card do you have?

1 hour ago, rushdengooner said:

this part

what does "this part" mean? what you circled consists of 2 independent parts: 1 - part with background (graphics/boxes/custom/interface/tab bar) and 2 - part with buttons (graphics/tabs/standard/normal/top and graphics/tabs/standard/ selected/top/fm23)

2 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

what does "this part" mean? what you circled consists of 2 independent parts: 1 - part with background (graphics/boxes/custom/interface/tab bar) and 2 - part with buttons (graphics/tabs/standard/normal/top and graphics/tabs/standard/ selected/top/fm23)

It's probably the background part that I want to change the colour, so it matches the 'primary' colour set for the titlebar. 

I can't find that file in either the base skin files or if I try to extract it from the game.

13 hours ago, rushdengooner said:

Anyone know what file controls this panel? Located at the bottom of an inbox item.

Looking to change the black background.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 21.13.10.png

inbox item.xml

or

card bg darker in color settings file

depending on how significant changes you want to make

Last one from me as my skin is nearly done.

How do you change the search bar text colour? It's white at the moment, which is mostly fine, except when you're searching against a white background. Tried a few things like 'titlebar search panel' and settings, but nothing seems to be working?

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 15.13.17.png

6 minutes ago, rushdengooner said:

Last one from me as my skin is nearly done.

How do you change the search bar text colour? It's white at the moment, which is mostly fine, except when you're searching against a white background. Tried a few things like 'titlebar search panel' and settings, but nothing seems to be working?

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 15.13.17.png

this is a common problem of skins with unfixed color of top and sidebars. I think that it cannot be solved. no matter what color you choose for the text, there will always be a team with unreadable topbar color.
as an option, you can consider a fixed color of the search bar, but it seems to me that even in this case, unaesthetic color combinations may occur.

3 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

this is a common problem of skins with unfixed color of top and sidebars. I think that it cannot be solved. no matter what color you choose for the text, there will always be a team with unreadable topbar color.
as an option, you can consider a fixed color of the search bar, but it seems to me that even in this case, unaesthetic color combinations may occur.

Ah, that's a shame. I'll leave it as it is then.

Thanks for your help.

5 hours ago, rushdengooner said:

Could someone please advise what file controls the text for the player names for this panel please? Seems to be missing player names at the moment?

Using the base skin.

Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 13.55.59.png

widgets/match players bar widget.xml

Edited by snowofman

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

widgets/match players bar widget.xml

Thanks for the response.

Any idea what to amend to get the colour of the text back to white? This file wasn't in my skin folder, so I'm surprised it wasn't working. Unless it's something in the settings file I need to amend?

UPDATE - been doing some trial and error stuff and the names seem to disappear when I change the 'title' colours under the settings file. No idea why? The colour is going to the cyan colour that FM23 is running at the moment?

Edited by rushdengooner

55 minutes ago, rushdengooner said:

Thanks for the response.

Any idea what to amend to get the colour of the text back to white? This file wasn't in my skin folder, so I'm surprised it wasn't working. Unless it's something in the settings file I need to amend?

UPDATE - been doing some trial and error stuff and the names seem to disappear when I change the 'title' colours under the settings file. No idea why? The colour is going to the cyan colour that FM23 is running at the moment?

In the line where the name is set and id="name" - you should be able to just add colour="white"

i'm currently not at my pc, so i can't check.