Will the german National Squad be available in FM22 again?

I guess thats a no :D

Read elsewhere that the german and japanese NT are not available in the FM22 Beta on PC, should be the same on mobile once it releases.

Thats a bummer, maybe someday.

I wish there'd be a way for at least have german players beeing called up for national duty. It makes it less desirable for me to manage in germany because you won't see your homegrown talents and all these great german players make it into NT to compete on the world stage. It's kinda sad, the german leagues are really fun.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb ElliottMS:

I agree that would be great. Alas, it doesn't appear to be possible.

I mean, and I know I'm nitpicking here, I get how making a german/japanese NT playable calling for a license, but how does that apply to the sole idea of having a non playable NT and/or call ups without using any of their logos and kits be requiering a license. Every other nation that has a NT is playable in this game, as long you've got 50 players at some point, even North Korea. I'm grasping straws here, but I really want a german NT in this game, for completion's sake :lol:

On 28/10/2021 at 11:37, Gosh said:

Hello there, wondered wether the licensing issues with the DFB have been resolved this year and the german NT will be playable (or have call-ups) in the next FM or not. 

Unfortunately due to licensing this will be the same as in FM21.

On 05/11/2021 at 14:02, Gosh said:

I mean, and I know I'm nitpicking here, I get how making a german/japanese NT playable calling for a license, but how does that apply to the sole idea of having a non playable NT and/or call ups without using any of their logos and kits be requiering a license. Every other nation that has a NT is playable in this game, as long you've got 50 players at some point, even North Korea. I'm grasping straws here, but I really want a german NT in this game, for completion's sake :lol:

I guess the German National Team has specifically sold their license separately to another company with exclusive rights, or is withholding it for whatever reason. It is a shame, they are two important nations we are missing, but clearly whatever price these teams are asking for is not worth it.