Players asking for absurd amounts of playing time

This being the early access version, it's the perfect time to iron out issues. Please report suspected bugs in the bugs forum via the bug tracker. I suspect the devs/testers will want a save from just before the issue appears.

7 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

This being the early access version, it's the perfect time to iron out issues. Please report suspected bugs in the bugs forum via the bug tracker. I suspect the devs/testers will want a save from just before the issue appears.

Same problem last year though, there's been more than enough time to "iron this issue out".

Just now, MasterKano said:

Same problem last year though, there's been more than enough time to "iron this issue out".

Tbf, we have no idea yet IF it's an issue and IF it is, whether it's the same as last year. That attitude will get no one anywhere. We're part of the beta/early access process, so it just helps everyone to report these suspected issues.

I believe what's going on here is that the "actual playing time" is based on only the last few games, whereas player happiness is much more long-term. If your Important Player was dropped for a time, he's going to remember and be on edge about it for quite a while, even if you then begin playing him every game.

Just now, Spurs08 said:

I believe what's going on here is that the "actual playing time" is based on only the last few games, whereas player happiness is much more long-term. If your Important Player was dropped for a time, he's going to remember and be on edge about it for quite a while, even if you then begin playing him every game.

actual playing time could go back to last season, Its based on how much he's been playing on a longer time frame. Expected playing time is last few games. If a player wasn't getting their expected PT in the last 5 available games then he will think he isn't getting his expected playing time. 

• 3 weeks later...

the playing time issue does seems like a problem. and looks like there are already multiple threads in the bug forum on this.

And i encountered few occasion where the player came to speak to me and i manage to get them back off from the playing time issue but just 2-3 days later, the player came to me and say he want to leave the club.

Edited by MilanFM