Direct Contact Between Rival Managers

Anthony Kenna

Not sure if this has been brought up before, I couldn't see it, but what about "meetings" or messages in your inbox from rival managers?

Granted, they would probably need to be from newgens, but if you were to receive a message from your team's rival's manager the day before a derby to spice things up, it would help with the immersion and relationship building/breaking in game.

I often look at the relationships page and, other than existing or former players, I don't know who most of them are e.g. journalists.

I think more could be done to interact with other in-game "characters".

The way that Far Cry 6 sends emails from the dictator to player's emails was really Interesting and I think FM has the perfect foundation for it in the inbox messages and meetings.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.