FM22 BETA: One season with Liverpool - Youtube Save

DavidMiller

Hi All, 

I've bitten a bullet and started a YouTube save with Liverpool (i know, very easy) but I thought it would serve as a nice relaxed way of exploring the new features on the game before jumping into what i'm calling a Bottom to Top (road to glory/ non-league to legend kind of save) when the full game comes out. 

Link: 

I'm brand new to content creation and have a lot to learn, you'll notice on the following episodes that I've improved a little each time. 

FM Ep Summary:

- creating manager 

- some tactical thoughts 

- looking around the new game 

Content learning points 

- Camera looked ****

- Screen Capture looked pretty blurry

- Camera could do with an overlay

- Speaking into a camera is hard

Second Episode - First Two Match's! (Arsenal & Chelsea)

We had our first two matches of the season, and what a tough start. We also talk about a couple of transfers I've done. We brought in Mariano on loan as a back up to Firmino, someone who can finish a little bit better but still has the required work rate attributes to press, press, press. 

FM Ep Summary:

- Preseason results

- Transfers

- Playing Arsenal

- Talking Corner tactics 

- Playing Chelsea

Content learning points:

- Better quality camera

- Overlay added to camera

- Better thumbnail

- Hopefully sharper screen capture

- Video too long though

Third Episode - Transfer Deadline day 

I never had any great plans to do a lot of transfer with Liverpool, it was just to test the game and see how good they were on the game. Them being my favourite team IRL. But, it is a little more exiting with rumours being blasted at your left, right and centre.  Maybe for the fun of it we'll do a much more exiting January window. Only got one season with this, might as well make it fun. 

FM EP Summary:

- Rumours floating around our players

- Letting Nat go 

- Seeing what elese happens

Content learning points:

- Intro a little more precise

- Video goes off plan from what was agreed in last one

- Ok thumbnail

- Content not the most engaging 

- Video too short, might not be a bad thing

- GO XLR threshold on the mic adjusted, less dips more breathes.

Fourth Episode - We're playing RB Salzburg and Man UFC (lol)

We're unbeaten so far, thumping every team we play. Corner tactic is proving an absolute dream (perhaps a tad over powered, but I'm not complaining). Playing fully rotated teams in the league cup and champions league (we have a favourable draw in the group stages) and full strength teams in league games. 

Salah is injured, but Harvey Elliott is proving a brilliant replacement. His first league start saw him bag two goals against fierce rivals Everton. 

and..do we have a new young hero in Owen Beck? (Great Nephew of Ian Rush)

FM Summary: 

- How have we been doing from the Chelsea Game

- We play RB Salzburg 

- and then come back to play Man UFC. 

- Couple of Manager of the month awards 

- Check our own RB academy players (they all play v RB Salzburg)

- Owen Beck. 

Content Summary 

- intro nice and short

- more comfortable in front of camera

- had to rush as I was going for pints.  

- Adjusted GOXLR settings, but think i regressed - breaths are a lot more heavier - maybe that's the settings of maybe my asthma.. sure I can adjust further. 

Fifth Episode - We're going after Kylian Mbappe and playing a couple of games 

We've just been beaten by Manchester United (UFC) in the league cup after putting out a weakened team, the gegenpressing tactic has started to catch up with us.. we're having to fully rotate the team after each game. This episode sees the struggles continue as we play Manchester City and then just TWO DAYS later we play Arsenal who are doing very good in the league. We still have a comfortable points gap between us and second place but the busy period is amongst us. 

FM Summary: 

- Salah's international career has come to an end, ideal with the African Cup of Nations just around the corner 

- Mariano has his first caps for Spain as an 28 year old. (small tear of joy)

- We play Manchester City away

- We play Arsenal Away

- We chase Kylian Mbappe

- We sell two players

Content Summary 

- intro nice and short

- was a little hungover after a works night out - finding words hard to come by on camera. 

- Amazon pressed my doorbell which distracted me at one point. 

- WhatsApp notification pinged during recording a game - must remember to not have WhatsApp open when recording. 

- Adjusted GOXLR settings, breathes less noticeable but dips in the volume occurred - 

Sixth Episode - Its Brighton Away and Transfer Deadline Day (GOAL SCORING CBs)

Things are back on track in terms of league standing, after the disappointing Arsenal defeat we're back to our old selves thumping teams home and away. With a good FA Cup on the cards too. On the episode we'll play Brighton away with a totally depleted squad - after not choosing to postpone the game due to international games, we're missing the likes of Fabinho, Firmino and Alisson in this one. 

We'll then head into deadline day, were we'll attempt to shift all the driftwood in the squad and one player who was diabolical against Brighton..

FM Summary: 

- We play Brighton Away

- We confrim incomings 

- We attempt to sell driftwood

- We attempt sign a new RB/MID

- We bring Mbappe in next year

Content Summary 

- intro nice and short

- Voice sounding much better with some tweaks to GO XLR