Do teams realise my contract is running out?

I am a manager with a high reputation, most teams in the world should want me. I am running out my contract because I want to change clubs. I have 4 months left.

Do the other clubs recognise this and take interest in me thus changing the status of their current manager or is it going to be a situation where only jobs will be available up if they sack their manager.

The interest mechanism is there for players so just wondering if its there for managers as well.

Thanks

It can be a factor for managers, but usually not unless their position is already under threat, somebody good being available isn't going to affect a manager that's secure in their job. I believe you also actually have to declare interest in the job for it to have any impact on their current manager's future, rather than just assume they'll notice you.

I remember FM 19 or 20 being told that a team wouldn’t offer me a job because of the high amount of compensation they would have to pay (and basically inducing me to resign and/or ask my team to lower the price) so there was some sort of mechanism for teams to know your worth.