FM22 - Training Schedule

I usually have two to three schedules saved.

Usually my base rule is: Monday to Thursday the evening will be 2 * Match Practice (the gains are still great and with some tinkering the drawbacks are not too bad) and the boosts to Attacking/Defending which not only help the next match but also help the individual skills. This leaves eight Slots Mon-Thu, Friday morning and Sunday afternoon. With the Sunday usually being a simple match review unless the team deserves some running. Friday varies between physical and tactical training, leaving 8 slots to be filled.

My main schedule, particularly for youth teams and younger first rosters goes all in on individual training. For a regular week it includes a nice mix of those modules that give at least one unit role practice. So the first three days are usually "Chance Conversion" and "Chance Creation", "Aerial Defense" and "Ground Defense", and two units from the goalkeeping tab. This gives the players a good fit to their trained roles and some nice boosts from their unit skills. The "free" day usually are the Shadow Plays. I just have a fetish for mental stats :)

My second schedule usually is more focusses on key attributes. Right now I am using 2 * Play From the Back as I need more creativity back there and have a DLP. 2 * Defending Engaged as that is how I role. 2 * Transition Press because I like the skills trained there and it also includes First Touch equally for both units. The last slot right now is variable. I am struggling between something for the Attacking unit for balancing reasons or once again the Shadow Plays as, as I already stated, I have a fetish.

The third is more of a wildcard for whatever I think I need most.