Should i sign this player?

My main striker is starting to get a bit older so I am looking for a long term replacement and i was wondering if this player is good enough for my team. I am currently the best team in the world. If not what would be the best way to find a good striker under the age of 20

Capture.PNG

My question is; is he significantly better than what you've already got?

If the answer to that is "No" then you're wasting £73m+ on a forward that'll either be 2nd or 3rd option.

If the answer is "Yes" then assess what he gives to your team and how he'll fit in with your tactics, my observation for what it's worth is he Technically and Physically a borderline "elite" player but his Mentals are somewhat lacking... I tend to look at cheaper options when it comes to backup players.

Has he reached his potential?

If you are the best team in the world, then your starters should be up among the best players in the world.  If Seeger has reached his potential then I would have said that he is not good enough to be among the best strikers in the world.  Your scouts only rate him as good with a 73 rating, so they are not ecstatic about him, so  I would look for a young player with similar CA and a higher PA

18 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

What are the cons? Any injury concerns or personality problems with either?

I'd scout them both to 100% before i decided who to pick if possible.

Seeger looks better based on attributes

The cons, IMHO for second option is low Teamwork, Work Rate. I am always looking for players with high Teamwork, Work Rate, Natural Fitness and Determination at first.

5 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

The cons, IMHO for second option is low Teamwork, Work Rate. I am always looking for players with high Teamwork, Work Rate, Natural Fitness and Determination at first.

The second guy isnt far off Seeger with those though, and will improve being younger. I did take most of those into account

i do find questions like this strange. Player fit can be down to tactic and formation you play, the type of players you already have.

The biggest clue will be you scout reports but as you'd expect that may depend on the quality of the scouts. Sometimes you just need to make your own decision