Physical Condition labels are useless

Could you please return to the % for condition and match sharpness.. 

These labels are useless and lead to injuries

In FM21 I had to purchase additional/unofficial skins i order to get these percentage... so its there available in the game 

At least give eh people the option to switch 

PLEASE PLEASE Sort this issue out

• Administrators

There are currently no plans to do so. Was found previously that people were setting their own pre-perceived limitations on when a player was fit or not ("I'll only start a player above 90/95% condition etc).

We very much recommend using the medical centre alongside the visible icons for match sharpness and condition to get a balanced overall picture of your players and whether they are likely to be injured or running on empty.

Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, saint.666 said:

Could you please return to the % for condition and match sharpness.. 

These labels are useless and lead to injuries

In FM21 I had to purchase additional/unofficial skins i order to get these percentage... so its there available in the game 

At least give eh people the option to switch 

PLEASE PLEASE Sort this issue out

You dont have to purchase any skin just to get that feature as many of the ones offered here include that option.

12 minutes ago, Peter G said:

The labels currently used are a lot more accurate and representative of real life. A manager/coach doesn't have the ability to see a player is "76%" fit. 

if you like these lables then good for you .. but no one asked for an opinion about whats realistic.. beside the whole game is based on numbers ...as if its realistic to have a measurement on determination or influence or any mental trait.. so please keep your "realstic" nonsense to your self

7 minutes ago, saint.666 said:

if you like these lables then good for you .. but no one asked for an opinion about whats realistic.. beside the whole game is based on numbers ...as if its realistic to have a measurement on determination or influence or any mental trait.. so please keep your "realstic" nonsense to your self

It's not an opinion. It's a fact.

You are right with the attributes but without them, you have no game. That's the compromise of creating an intended simulation of an intended realistic as possible footballing world.

7 minutes ago, saint.666 said:

Peter G was purely quoting what the developers said last year when the feature was removed, so it is not an opinion.  As SI have said, there are no plans to reintroduce this.  From memory, last year's TangFu skin shows the condition % and I am sure that there will be more.

3 hours ago, saint.666 said:

He is simply quoting the rationale provided by SI when explaining the change.  And in fairness, it does make sense.

38 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Read a few of the posts above yours

Oh I saw the Tangfu post. I was asking if there is a skin that is identical to the official FM22 but with the heart changed to a percentage condition only.

Had a browse through the skinning hideout - doesn’t look like it.

Not the biggest deal for me, just wanted to see if available 😊.

I find the current system much more realistic and intuitive. It's as simple as any player with a green heart can start and it doesn't really matter whether he's 96% or 100% fit. Not much of a problem with playing a guy with yellow, he'll just be very likely to be substituted and more risky to get injured. But for an important game it might be still worth it if the player has a lot more quality than his replacement.

So fully with SI on this, enough skins around to make it less realistic if you like.

14 minutes ago, right_winger said:

I find the current system much more realistic and intuitive. It's as simple as any player with a green heart can start and it doesn't really matter whether he's 96% or 100% fit. Not much of a problem with playing a guy with yellow, he'll just be very likely to be substituted and more risky to get injured. But for an important game it might be still worth it if the player has a lot more quality than his replacement.

So fully with SI on this, enough skins around to make it less realistic if you like.

21 hours ago, FrazT said:

Peter G was purely quoting what the developers said last year when the feature was removed, so it is not an opinion.  As SI have said, there are no plans to reintroduce this.  From memory, last year's TangFu skin shows the condition % and I am sure that there will be more.

1 hour ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Nonsense. In fact, there's more information than ever before on a player's injury risk. Simply looking at a set of percentages doesn't tell the full story. 

if you like that stupid heart diagram that goes to empty for every player in each game.. then good for you... but i did not make the post asking for  what is  IS BETTER .. which is an opinion 

in fact physical condition is accurately measured in reality..  so it should have specific number before any mental trait.. 

19 minutes ago, saint.666 said:

in fact physical condition is accurately measured in reality

If you can tell me what method they use to measure it and the instruments they use then I'll give it to you

1 hour ago, saint.666 said:

if you like that stupid heart diagram that goes to empty for every player in each game.. then good for you...

If you are starting players with a full green heart and it is going to completely empty each game then either:

1. The player has terrible fitness/physical attributes

2. The player is heavily fatigued after playing non stop all season so the heart will deplete a lot quicker

3. Your tactics are too intense and are being used without variation, so players aren't being given a respite from the same high intensity tactic.

It could well be a combination of all three. Squad management, tactical management and rotation is seems hugely important on FM22 more than ever before. I feel your issue stems more from that, than your perception that the fitness interface is poor. The new interface of fitness from FM21 onwards is a better representation of fitness and would be more similar to what football clubs would receive IRL from their medical teams. Also like someone said before, if it is really a massive issue, check out the Medical Centre for more in depth analysis of if a player is fit to play.

Edited by BrightLad5

2 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

If you are starting players with a full green heart and it is going to completely empty each game then either:

1. The player has terrible fitness/physical attributes

2. The player is heavily fatigued after playing non stop all season so the heart will deplete a lot quicker

3. Your tactics are too intense and are being used without variation, so players aren't being given a respite from the same high intensity tactic.

It could well be a combination of all three. Squad management, tactical management and rotation is seems hugely important on FM22 more than ever before. I feel your issue stems more from that, than your perception that the fitness interface is poor. The new interface of fitness from FM21 onwards is a better representation of fitness and would be more similar to what football clubs would receive IRL from their medical teams. Also like someone said before, if it is really a massive issue, check out the Medical Centre for more in depth analysis of if a player is fit to play.

Did I ask  how to manage health of players??.. NO.. beside  its quite arrogant and patronizing to assume that I did not know any of these obvious details

The fact is I asked SI to give us the option to have the percentages back .. THATS IT .. if they dont want to do it then its end of story...  there is no need to explain why the other option is better or to tell that i dont know how to play the game .. if i thought so then i would have not asked.. I prefer the old way nothing more and nothing less .. its not a crime!!!

Its like someone asks coffee and suddenly you get the other customers questioning that choice and say no no how dare you ask for coffee.. there is only tea on the menu and its much better.. WTF!!!

Thanx for the suggestion but PLEASE save your wisdom for those who ask for it... cos i certainly did not 

• FrazT locked this topic