Club Stadium Picture FM22

statomatic7

Sorry for asking so many questions!!!

So I have located the file club overview stadium panel, I have added it to my skin but do i need to amend the file at all to get the stadiums to show, so far just adding the file doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i would like to know this too - i dont mind the standard skin but i really want the club stadium to show on the club panel! im sure there is a way to do it as other skins have already done it this year and obviously in years gone by, i have done it myself in previous issues i only like a lightly modified skin but iv not played for 3-4 years now. 

Yes as it isn't part of the default game appearance you will need to edit the file.

For the code you need you'll need to check posts from the older versions as it has come up several times and you should be able to use the old code as a base to add it to FM22, otherwise you take take the code/file from a FM22 skin that has done what you want.

21 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yes as it isn't part of the default game appearance you will need to edit the file.

For the code you need you'll need to check posts from the older versions as it has come up several times and you should be able to use the old code as a base to add it to FM22, otherwise you take take the code/file from a FM22 skin that has done what you want.

il have to have a search and see if i can find an old post covering this then on an older version - shame my old laptop packed up with all my old games/saves and skins etc on as i could have just copied it across!

2 minutes ago, _neallyons_ said:

so iv managed to get it on as i want to display but this skin that iv used thats displaying the stadium picture, i dont like it BUT i want to transfer that club info panel over to the "priisek base green" skin, anybody able to tell me how to do that?

image_2021-10-24_220832.png

Just copy and paste the file you want across mate

1 hour ago, statomatic7 said:

Just copy and paste the file you want across mate

managed to get it done now - not quite sure im enjoying fm22 just yet, im half debating heading back to FM18! that was the last time i really sunk my teeth into FM before stopping playing due to a family illness. 

15 hours ago, _neallyons_ said:

so iv managed to get it on as i want to display but this skin that iv used thats displaying the stadium picture, i dont like it BUT i want to transfer that club info panel over to the "priisek base green" skin, anybody able to tell me how to do that?

image_2021-10-24_220832.png

What skin is that in the picture?

14 hours ago, _neallyons_ said:

managed to get it done now - not quite sure im enjoying fm22 just yet, im half debating heading back to FM18! that was the last time i really sunk my teeth into FM before stopping playing due to a family illness. 

I have the Priisek Base Green skin and I'm looking to get the picture panel added.

Are you able to advise me how to do it?