[FM22] Request A Screenshot Thread

2calvin

Can someone please show me Bremer (Torino) and Tomori? If you can even Kean and Kaio Jorge (a guy already posted the pics but many attributes had a range unfortunately). Sorry if I am asking too many players but I am really curious and I can't wait to get too the game :D 

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

8 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Can someone please show me Bremer (Torino) and Tomori? If you can even Kean and Kaio Jorge (a guy already posted the pics but many attributes had a range unfortunately). Sorry if I am asking too many players but I am really curious and I can't wait to get too the game :D 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

6 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

@WilsonJuve Wow! Thank you so much again! 

No problem I know what the hype is like. Bonus one for you Bologna's 15 year old Wisdom Amey is in the game and looks like he could turn into an elite player. Already valued upto £9.2m at that age.?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by WilsonJuve
spelling

1 ora fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

No problem I know what the hype is like. Bonus one for you Bologna's 15 year old Wisdom Amey is in the game and looks like he could turn into an elite player. Already valued upto £9.2m at that age.

:eek: Physically he's such a beast to be 15yo 
Thank you, I admit I didn't know him! Perfect for us since unfortunately Chiellini and Bonucci aren't eternal :D 

PS: He already made his debut in serie A last season. I didn't remember the name :idiot:

Edited by ParanoidBuddha