FM22 - The Head Coach

coady

Welcome along to episode 51 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 51, we're back for our first day in the Crystal Palace job as a Premier League manager. We meet the squad, staff, choose a tactic and face Wolves in our first game!

If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 52 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 52, we're back with Crystal Palace to continue our first Premier League job. We continue against Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa after an incredible start in the role!

If you enjoyed this episode, please LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's daily content from two Football Manager 2022 stories, as well as regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 53 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 53, we're back with Crystal Palace to continue our first Premier League job. We're defying the odds and hope to keep doing that against Newcastle United and West Brom, but have a goalkeeper and injury crisis on our hands!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 54 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 54, we're back with Crystal Palace for transfer deadline day after facing Leicester City. We've also got some new signings to introduce from earlier in the transfer window.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 55 of my FM22 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 55, we're back with Crystal Palace for tough games against Manchester City and Everton after hitting a poor patch of form. We also meet our latest youth intake.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by coady