[FM22][SKIN] Instant Result Skin

TCSSkin

18 minutes ago, Hachihead said:

Is this instant result skin the TCS skin for FM22? Or will there be one later after the official November 9th release?

it’s a separate thing, though there won’t be a TCS this year

6 hours ago, chucklehead said:

Hi folks. I have zero experience with skins, is this 'safe' to add into my game? Is it something that could mess the save up years down the line? 

Yes it's safe. No, it won't mess up your save.

If you're not making a TCS skin this year, do you have any ideas what other skins I could use? I started using TCS Skin because I was able to view J.League team details which other skins cannot with a J.League database, can you direct me to any other similar skins to yours? Any other skins with instant result built in as well?

Edited by Hachihead

2 hours ago, Hachihead said:

If you're not making a TCS skin this year, do you have any ideas what other skins I could use? I started using TCS Skin because I was able to view J.League team details which other skins cannot with a J.League database, can you direct me to any other similar skins to yours? Any other skins with instant result built in as well?

Given the game came out a few days ago, not at the moment. Give it a few months

On 22/10/2021 at 10:47, bluestillidie00 said:

haven’t got the time these days

TCS3 is almost fully functional on FM22. Last year's instant result button works really well. The club overview screen has two panels that are not working. The statsbomb report tab on the homepage displays adv. goalkeeping stats instead of attacking efficiency. Similarly, the only issues I've noticed on the player profiles are the statsbomb reports and the missing player values displayed as 0. The youth intake screen was reworked this year, so I removed your panels and ended up with duplicate faces :) Despite all this TCS3 is still the best skin out there even w/o an official release for FM22. Thanks for your time and effort over the past years, yours and Keysi's skins have always been top notch. I really hope you make a comeback later this year, nevertheless thank a ton!

2021-10-26 18_50_35-Greenshot.png

2021-10-26 18_43_15-Greenshot.png

2021-10-26 18_57_33-Greenshot.png

2021-10-26 18_51_38-Greenshot.png

2021-10-26 18_58_41-Greenshot.png

Em 21/10/2021 em 17:23, bluestillidie00 disse:

FM22: Instant Result Skin

R0mm89F.png EEgXG7Z.png PHMyN6V.png

Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2as4i11oap9d4q/FM22_Instant_Result_by_Bluestillidie00.7z/file

Hi @bluestillidie00, thanks a lot  for sharing this skin option.

I was wondering of how would I be able to change the text inside the INSTANT RESULT button or dont have any text at all, maybe just the whistle icon.

That is because I play the game in a different language AND lower resolution, after it gets translated, the text gets cut off as you can see (I understand that in English there wont be an issue with it). Wondering how and where would I be able to change it to something shorter like SIMULATE, in order to get the full text. Thanks in advance, once again.

image.png.740cb7d015b012ad215b0a3c2a98b59c.png

• 1 month later...

I wondered something

how the instant result button changes the tactics during the game ?

for instance when I play and I lose but with a higher XG and a feeling that I just got screwed by FM (which happens a lot btw) I restart the game just to be sure that in instant result I lose as well. 

except that I don’t, I even smash the teams I’m against. 

so, does instant result changes your tactics during games ?

thanks in advance !