[FM22] Overhauling SAD Franchise, (completed) and now Portugal. (Portugese edition). (Youth Only)............... Maybe!

Jimbokav1971

10 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Ako is surprising this year :eek:

Awesome Ako has got 50 freekicks. Was hoping to have seen him pass 300 successful penalties this season too. Has he got any concerns?

Heres to a strong end of season for Belenenses and Ako.

We're in March now and Ako only has 4 goals this season. It's got to the stage where it's so bad I'm not sure I can even be bothered playing next season now. (We will have to see how I feel). :(

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Your intakes have been not as good as expected, Wyong or two exceptions. Do you think anything is affecting that?

League and UCL form is still consistent considering all the changes, and good enough to either be challenging or of a winning type of consistency.

Interesting to see where the African players are coming through. Would have expected more from Scandinavia and Belgium countries. Possibly English players too, who are deemed not good enough for some reason.

The intakes have been poor recently, but everything is relative isn't it. We're still getting players, (or player singular this season), who is going to play for the 1st Team if I continue playing so I can't really complain. Lot's of people who don't play Youth only complain that they never get players good enough to play for the 1st Team, but I would suggest that they never become good enough because they are never given the opportunity. 

Our form has been decent this season, but I feel we're miss-firing a little and there is another couple of gears we can move up. 

I think that where the Africans are coming from is being skewed by the Nations we have active. I think it will probably be very different next season with more structures active. 

30 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Love it ! Any Cape Verde's from youth intakes from my beloved Africanos ? :) 

I think they all come through at bigger Nations, but let me have a quick look. 

The best player at Africanos Bragança has a CA of 52 and a PA of 87. 

They haven't had a proper intake for 10 years, (when they had 7 players come through), and they are all still at the club, and they had a proper intake the year before too, but before that it was usually 0 players in the intake or just 2. 

I think that's because they have dropped so low they are not even worthy of an intake now. 

a79661eae80be41b1e085271fe280c90.png
9659820f01e452366aa20debf10707b6.png

8 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I'm 99 years old. I turn 100 towards the end of this season. Is that suggesting that I shouldn't continue next season? :kriss:

:D

I wonder if you’ll unlock an achievement for turning 100 :lol:

I wonder what the age of the oldest competitive manager (maybe all time?) is and still competing at the highest level is?

I lost interest in the save when Ako stopped scoring. Apologies, but I think I gave it a good go.

I think this means the end though. 

So it just remains for me to say this. 

Thanks also for so much interest in the thread. :applause:The interaction really does help keep you going at times so thanks to everyone who posted even once. I hop you enjoyed it even a fraction of how much I enjoyed the save. Thanks again. :thup:

35 minutes ago, Rikulec said:

That was a cracking journey, Ako should become a household name in the FMCU. :applause:

Thanks. I must admit I really enjoyed it. Not just for the GK goals, (which were great), but also because it was such a hard slog at times that every time we turned over Benfica it just made me so happy because they were just brilliant. Really enjoyed this save. Thanks for reading along. :thup: