The FM22 Youth Academy Challenge

spacer.png

R.C. Recreativo de Huelva S.A.D. - LaLiga Santander - 2025/2026

GENERAL | FACILITIES | HONOURS | CLUB VISION | FINANCES

MANAGER: CHARACTERISTICS | ATTRIBUTES

spacer.png

It's been rough. Some of my draws should've been wins.

Real Oviedo  and Almeria should've been wins. I blame my defense on that. Red card and mental collapse. I'm doing better than expected but there are teams under-performing.

Youth Intake Preview for 2026

spacer.png

I'll welcome more midfielders, I guess. I'm not sure what to do with more GKs.

Mentoring groups. Has it made a dent to my youth intake?

spacer.png

The squad at the start of the LaLiga season. Now in December 2025.

Well, we have several personality changes.

Mentoring Group 1

Moisés Luque Y22A went from Resolute to Fairly Determined being in the mentoring group with Ruben Galvez (Fairly Determined).

What does this personality change tell me? 22A's Professionalism (Hidden Attribute) went down. The difference between the two personalities is Professionalism. Fairly Determined covers 1-14 Professionalism while Resolute is 15-20 Professionalism. Based on this outcome after half a season, I might need to dismantle this mentoring group to salvage my other Resolute GK 23K from going down to Fairly Determined.

Mentoring Group 2

Benjamín Prados Y23C went from Unambitious to Fairly Loyal.

Patricio Quevedo Y22E went from Balanced to Fairly Loyal.

Being surrounded by Fairly Determineds and a Fairly Professional probably raised other attributes not just Loyalty (Hidden Attribute). What people don't understand with Unambitious personalities is that they have high Loyalty (11-20). It's a matter of if you can raise their Professionalism or Ambition. Also a player with a high determination makes a difference to getting that personality change.

Mentoring Group 3

Jon Zabala Y22C went from Mercenary to Fickle. He was surrounded by by Fairly Determineds and Fairly Professional and a lone Fairly Sporting.

What can we correlate from this change? 22C's Loyalty (Hidden Attribute) has gone up. The difference from Mercenary (1-3 Loyalty) to Fickle (4-6 Loyalty) is Loyalty. I consider this a good personality change. We know that if they are either Mercenary or Fickle, they have a high Ambition (Hidden Attribute) within 16-20.

Marcelino Y23B went from Fairly Professional to Fairly Sporting. The only way it can go down from that is when Professionalism (Hidden Attribute) went down. I see this as a downgrade of a personality change. I might need to change his Mentoring Group.

A makeover for the team since they are now in LaLiga. Kelme, a Spanish sports brand, with the reincarnation of a former sponsor Cajasol who are now part of CaixaBank.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Sorry for the long post.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

@XaWjust wanting to check regarding the youth facilities bug and if its acceptable as part of the challenge to fix it and is the agreed fix to adjust the chairman's WwY to 20?

Personal opinion, no. We play the game as it is with other bugs and strange stuff, so "fixing" this by using an editor opens it up to too many issues. Since we don't _know_ when the bug hits or not, it's too arbitrary for me. @darren1983, thoughts?

8 minutes ago, XaW said:

Personal opinion, no. We play the game as it is with other bugs and strange stuff, so "fixing" this by using an editor opens it up to too many issues. Since we don't _know_ when the bug hits or not, it's too arbitrary for me. @darren1983, thoughts?

Glad I checked :thup:

I thought that would probably be the case, we are all in the same boat and if your chairman doesn't favour youth (even though the clubs vision is to  develop players using the youth system) then so be it, just makes the challenge that little bit harder but its the same for us all.

11 minutes ago, XaW said:

Agreed yeah. 

9 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

Glad I checked :thup:

I thought that would probably be the case, we are all in the same boat and if your chairman doesn't favour youth (even though the clubs vision is to  develop players using the youth system) then so be it, just makes the challenge that little bit harder but its the same for us all.

Yeah, the best bet there is just to hope for a takeover with a more favoured chairperson. I mean, this is NOT supposed to be an easy challenge, it's supposed to be a grind and a slog, and some times the odds are against you.

thumb-novara-calcio-fc-4k-italian-football-club-logo.jpg.a6607b6b578d93d4e3874cfd628c8a59.jpg

Season 2025 / 2026

Survived another season in Serie B, but really have to dig deep for every point.

Started the season with my board accepted a bid for my best and only striker.

2 million deal but the money just fall into a big black hole of dept.

Youth intake gave me a great GK talent.

Next eason I hope to be alot more competetive.

GL ALL !!! :) 

20220719141656_1.thumb.jpg.dab19356a44166bf04b6c9ff00f2a630.jpg20220720151201_1.thumb.jpg.8d431c9187be5456983a37ec7ff2763a.jpg20220720151214_1.thumb.jpg.8cf9343fbc2e7da9e3582fe26a054ba8.jpg

20220720115011_1.thumb.jpg.2af79ed6ddb1928e68cc154bc7d55c60.jpg20220720131641_1.thumb.jpg.c87db5606bf01fe79817e1bf4f5ac371.jpg

hSH1jAC.png?2

2033/34 Midseason Review:

gzglHmQ.png

Our one loss was a 2-1 loss to Dinpro-1 where they scored in the 93rd & 94th minutes. Real beauty of an FM match. Hopefully that doesn't cost us the league as I think we have a real shot this year.

inUUiio.png

9G9iNb7.png

The 3-0 loss to Marseille was a real beauty of a match where the keeper had a 6.0 rating, our XG was over 3.0, and we get shutout. Still I lost twice all season and these things happen. Feeling good coming out of group hoping to win league and Europa.

XiruV6i.png

Welp. Somehow the team that has won the Premier League 13 seasons in a row and won a recent Champions League managed to get knocked out in the group stages by Barcelona and Karlsruhe! Hilariously after their first season in Bundesliga and they finish fourth and then knock out Man City in Group. 

Intake Preview:

uWIPES9.png

Looks like a strong intake. No complaints yet.

image.jpeg.557a2a6476c17a749018a6f31399b900.jpeg

Season 2044/45 - Premiership

The season started really atrocious which got me reminiscing of the Championship as after 8 games, we were winless sitting on 3 points sitting second last. We then picked up 10 points out of the next 4 games to get us into 14th spot.  The remainder of the year we were stuck in between 12th and 15th spot never really getting close to the relegation spots. 13 points out of the last 15 points available certified our spot in the Premier League next year.

1951526701_2022-07-21(2).png.187d11765584677666dc6c309d536493.png

Youth Preview:

2022-07-20.png.b60e77eb26f97b5a3ca693c9a2a2eacf.png

Youth Intake, seems to be the norm with my current HOYD with only 1 elite talent. He's decided to retire as his contract was running out this year.

2022-07-21.png.dcc4568886dbd07d98e650049c0152f5.png

Best prospect is Jordan below, has a decent personality and good mentals. Poor finishing and on the slow side, wonder if i can retrain him as a CM. 

1389010180_2022-07-21(1).png.dc8e6aee2b2153e045656426523f5fde.png

Gilbey's contract runs out next year and looks like ill be losing him.  Am in no need for money so im happy to let his contract run out, even though i could get 100m+ for him. Hoping for another consolidating year in the EPL again next year

Edited by SkiIIs

image.png.0252806c361dbba110f244fa8454f2ef.png

OFK Beograd - Season 7 - Season Review

1748171118_ResultsAfterWinterBreak.png.52a9bbc568e475fbf80744099050133d.png

Having already secured our first ever SuperLiga top-half finish, I knew that there was no pressure on us to do well. What I did want to do however, was potentially challenge for European football. However, while we lost 3 of the last 4 matches of the season, they were games we were expected to lose, so I wasn't upset about the defeats, for we had claimed 10 points in the other 4 games.

1552201371_FinalPhaseafter37Games.png.63b7a63f7b812b8740e543511a0d77a9.png

In the end, we finished in 5th place, the last European place in the Serbian top flight league. So I was excited about potentially playing in European competitions for the first time as the OFK Beograd manager.

150700343_KupSrbijeReview.png.c4863f8b794137fe82d37d85a9d41453.png

However, Čukarički Stankom managed to win the Kup Srbije final against TSC.

115769467_TableAfter37Games.png.3956069a0174c9df14c250502dfdca53.png

So, despite finishing in the European places in the league, we missed out on European football because Čukarički Stankom managed to win the Kup Srbije and finished below us in the league. The one time that I probably wanted Partizan or Red Star to win the cup, and we miss out on European football, because of circumstances outside of our control.

1928423127_UrosMiljanovicpoachedbyRedStar.png.9d3f28fc1ebe0ee098cbb34b35c5b8b3.png

Red Star also decided to poach a player from us, which was not ideal. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually good either.

1709363983_TwoplayerscalledupfroEuroU-21.png.8472c553c0d360a9a6c591ad5db8efa6.png

On the other hand, we've got both of our goalkeepers being called up for the Under 21s Euros, and given that one of them is leaving us for the side that stole European football from us, I could be more annoyed.

988833689_StefanBelic.thumb.png.ecee4159a6e59a989cece3e38dc5a60d.png

Still, Stefan Belic is in goal and going to the Under 21s Euros, so it could have been worse. This was what he was like when I decided to make him my number 1 knowing that Stanojevic was leaving us. He managed to secure 9 clean sheets in a row in the league and equalled the league record in the process. He has gotten much better since then.

205732805_SeasonStats.png.e87159e4b3713d2d3921e1f61bf17ddf.png

JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 1 | JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 2 | JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 3JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 4

1 hour ago, XaW said:

File:Follo FK.svg - Wikimedia Commons

XaW - Follo Fotballklubb - Season 2024 - OBOS-ligaen

aUhNvQy.png

60Mtdlv.png

cFewyNI.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

Another strong season for us and we are proving we really are one of the better teams in this division. To be fair Kristiansund ran away with the league from an early stage, and the rest of us just fought for the 2nd promotion spot as well as the playoff spots. Jerv secured promotion with a handful of games left, and the collapsed and I think we would have caught them if the season was longer. Behind there we fought Mjøndalen, Ranheim, and Fredrikstad for the various playoff spots. We clinched 3rd on the final day after a 5-0 win over KFUM Oslo. So off to the playoffs again, but this time we skipped the first two rounds and only watched as the rest of the teams battled for the right to meet us. Eventually it was Mjøndalen who won out, but they fell short against us as we won the playoffs. So off to the final playoff were we faced Tromsø over two legs. The first, at home, we narrowly beat them 3-2 to take a small lead all the way up into the arctic circle for the rematch. There we held them to a 2-2 draw in freezing conditions in a winter match outside in the middle of December. Frost bite ahoy! But also; promotion! We are going up into the top tier for the first time in the clubs history, and after the promotion was clear, the board asked if I wanted to go professional, and I off course agreed!

Norgesmesterskapet: We beat Kvik Halden, Os, Kristiansund, and Sarpsborg 08 before we lost to Rosenborg in the quarter final.

First 11:

GK: Sander Østbye
RB: Ola Kjølberg
DC: Sanel Ibisevic
DC: Mats Larsen 22d (new)
LB: Ole Andreas Sandven 22b
DM: Robin Gonella (new)
MC: Rino Falk Larsen
MC: Gunnar Larsen 23a
AMR: Kristian Seteklev
AML: Joachim Glosli
ST: Håvard Dalseth

Trophy cabinet

PostNord-ligaen Avdeling 2 - 1 (2022)

c22ASqT.png

Do you know what's going on with Kristiansund irl? I watched an Eliteserien YouTube podcasty thing to immerse myself in my Norway save and they were predicted mid table, but they're having a shocker this season. I assumed poor finances and loss of players, but I couldn't find anything when I had a quick search.

Also, well done. I'm struggling a bit but enjoying the league and u19 comps. Feels like one of the better leagues in the vanilla db.

7 minutes ago, JAwtunes said:

Do you know what's going on with Kristiansund irl? I watched an Eliteserien YouTube podcasty thing to immerse myself in my Norway save and they were predicted mid table, but they're having a shocker this season. I assumed poor finances and loss of players, but I couldn't find anything when I had a quick search.

Also, well done. I'm struggling a bit but enjoying the league and u19 comps. Feels like one of the better leagues in the vanilla db.

Nah, they are just playing rubbish. Well, that and having all the margins in the world against them in just about every match.

Here is a Norwegian article regarding it

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/oW5OVK/kristiansund-i-krise-praktisk-talt-en-umulig-oppgave

It's more or less just losing rather than anything else.

Thanks, I do enjoy managing here in Norway, and now that we are finally up fighting with the big boys, I do hope for better intakes, since the ones we've gotten so far have been a bit underwhelming...

image.png.9e3e15fdd97efa25daa1c049553e9867.png

Worthing FC - Season 25 - English Premier League - One Step Forward & Two Back - Mid Year Review & Youth Preview

League - 12th so far

It has been harder in the league this season. I think the extra games in the Euro Cup have been very difficult for our relatively small squad. I probably let too many fringe/squad players go on loan too. I have had a ton of injuries which is due to the excessive amount of games everyone has had to play. Bobby Skidmore (YP13F) has 11 clean sheets in the league and is performing remarkably, along with our defence. Unfortunately our strikers/wingers just aren't great. 17 goals in 19 games isn't good enough. Although our goal difference is perfectly balanced....as all things should be.

image.thumb.png.a82c2bc81b94c093e8379f791234a02d.png

Euro Cup

I topped my group with 4 wins a draw and a loss. The competition was so low that I mostly used my squad rotation team, with a few starters thrown in. (forgot screenshot, so this is looking back from the next season)

image.thumb.png.9de45e0a409b73836d686fa3a90ae5b2.png

Carabao Cup

I usually never post about cups as I use 0 first team players and just try to get out quick to stop fixture congestion. But once I got past the quarter final with a lucky draw against League 1 Southend (3-0 win to us with only using 3 or 4 starters and youth), I decided I would take it seriously as the winner gets into the Euro II Cup, which will be hard to do via the league due to our up and down league form. So I player my best players (mostly) during our Semi Final against top 4 opposition in Everton. We smashed them over two legs and are into the Carabao Cup Final! (Screenshots are a bit later (next season) as I forgot to take them, hence no data and Xg)

image.thumb.png.d8b11af74db3ea189db4089b0c2706e7.pngimage.thumb.png.a478cf1a02c2ba78457b3322782ad47f.png

Youth Intake Preview

An okay preview, but to be honest I have been pretty underwhelmed with Jorge Broto as my HOYD so far. He has been with the club 4 years, and I have had my eye on someone else, who is now interested (wasn't until I got into the Euros).

The intake has a GK as usual as my top prospect and Attacking Midfield as the only other A. Unfortunately I don't need another GK and don't use AMCs (although usually retrain any decent ones).

image.thumb.png.799f65d43399f416119a645d9114215f.png

New Affiliate & Upgraded Youth Facilities

We have another new affiliate which I am SUPER excited about. It is a youth partnership, so hopefully I can get some Uruguayan youngsters coming through the intakes soon enough.

image.thumb.png.8d443a102f11c014ef5f71902b29f161.png

My Youth Facility upgrade finished so now this is a look at our facilities. Question for you all, is there any thing else I can get upgraded here?

image.thumb.png.1c0c0989d4002cb339fb141eaaa182a4.png

Edited by glennuk

21 minutes ago, XaW said:

Nah, they are just playing rubbish. Well, that and having all the margins in the world against them in just about every match.

Here is a Norwegian article regarding it

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/oW5OVK/kristiansund-i-krise-praktisk-talt-en-umulig-oppgave

It's more or less just losing rather than anything else.

Thanks, I do enjoy managing here in Norway, and now that we are finally up fighting with the big boys, I do hope for better intakes, since the ones we've gotten so far have been a bit underwhelming...

Thanks. Since that article they've managed another couple of defeats. It's looking dire.

I'm guessing this Google translation is refering to a workers strike rather than anything more explosive!?

Tromsø was to visit, but it was postponed as a result of the air strike

SSFC-new-badge-237x300.jpg.4bda11faa84df40391f88a05a1a043f3.jpg

South Shields Season 2023/24 Vanarama National League Review

Leaguea weird one really. After promotion 17th is solid, we were the 5th highest scorers but also had the 5th worst defence. Am actually a bit annoyed by how this season played out as our form in the run in has me worried for next season. In our last 5 games we only scored 1 goal, lost twice and drew 3 to drop from 11th to 17th. Could be an issue if it carries on to next season. Overall though am happy, due to injuries, suspensions and poor form I used 3 or 4 different formations during the season but as usual settled on what I know best. We were streaky all season, going on runs of unbeaten in 5 or 6 before not being able to win in 5 or 6. Never knew what version of us would turn up from game to game which was stressful.

FA CupMade it to first round proper but then League 2 Carlisle (who we beat last year) were too good for us

FA TrophyA really good run in this saw us make the final for the first time but our poor form in the run continued into the final as Notts County easily beat us 3-0

Transferscouple loaned out again is all

Squadlots of rotation this season but the main worry is that for the 2nd season running we're losing our first choice right back and from next season it's time for youth products to start stepping up which is a worry

Youth Intakedecent one really, too many "balanced" personalities though. 

Caoimhin Lyons 24A - an OK looking CM, could end up being our workhorse if his physicals develop
John Saunders 24B - Not sure what his best role will be for us so not sure how he'll develop just yet
Max Henry 24C - can play wide or through the middle. I like my wide players to be able to score so having one that can play as a ST could be good
Phil Charlton 24C - coaches think he's a winger but if he amounts to anything it'll be as a left back, bit too slow though which is a worry and something to work on

Career Progress

Season		League			Position	Notes
2022/23		NLN			2nd 		Promotion through playoffs
2023/24		VNL			17th		FA Trophy runners up

1 minute ago, JAwtunes said:

Thanks. Since that article they've managed another couple of defeats. It's looking dire.

I'm guessing this Google translation is refering to a workers strike rather than anything more explosive!?

Tromsø was to visit, but it was postponed as a result of the air strike

Haha, yeah, there has been a workers strike from the pilots at SAS (the major Scandinavian airline) and it has shut down a lot of air travel here the last month or so. And pretty much all other airlines are filled to the brim with customers not being able to fly with them, so everything has been a chaos for travel lately. And you don't take the bus from Tromsø! :p

image.png.c3ae7ec11dcf1eda512801f40eff33ef.png

2 hours ago, XaW said:

And what about the registration rules? I also really like managing in Norway, had good fun with Stabaek in a ‘normal’ save. But what I dislike is a squad of max 25 players, including youth players. I don’t mind a squad of 25 players, but I want to have the possibility to play with U19 players, without registrate them first… 

1 hour ago, Winski said:

And what about the registration rules? I also really like managing in Norway, had good fun with Stabaek in a ‘normal’ save. But what I dislike is a squad of max 25 players, including youth players. I don’t mind a squad of 25 players, but I want to have the possibility to play with U19 players, without registrate them first… 

It's not really an issue, since the registration can be changed at all times throughout the season! ;) 

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

It's not really an issue, since the registration can be changed at all times throughout the season! ;) 

Ah, fair enough! Didn’t know that :) 

XaW - Follo Fotballklubb - Youth intake 2025

He5ItpM.png

One good one, but I had hoped for better to be honest.

dQtcagd.png

A big lad who has some skill on the ball in defense is just what I needed, so Eivind Bakke 25e is a very welcome sight!

2z8P4eL.png

RxGtS3a.png

BZczAHN.png

Quick question - for clubs that have a league that has 2 starting dates, which one is recommended to take?

I'm wanting to start a game in Finland with the 2021 start, but there's a couple of clubs that are playable with the 2022 start. Would it be okay taking control of these starting in 2021 as long as they're promoted for example?

So ummm... The top flight is pretty hard... This is the first 6 matches of the season, and we are in a bit of a rut.

zqRk8Jg.png

Hope I can turn it around!

thumb-novara-calcio-fc-4k-italian-football-club-logo.jpg.9fb831cc2eb68ed79708b85ad4f2ad95.jpg

Season 2026 / 2027

Finally I feel like a solid Serie B team. Hoping to improve and maybe fight for promotion next season.

Youth intake was pretty good, giving me a couple of improvements to the senior squad.

GL ALL !! :) 

20220720235030_1.thumb.jpg.a89a860fb9c9b18cdf76354f921e3927.jpg20220722191259_1.thumb.jpg.b384b17bf9d239f7cae6f41ccff8b5e5.jpg20220722191246_1.thumb.jpg.31294a8a229317a032fe8194e3201403.jpg

20220722165404_1.thumb.jpg.88b0443ad2162c23bfa63c7e8ca12a8c.jpg20220722165414_1.thumb.jpg.502a411d76403205a5345efad9993e7f.jpg20220722165434_1.thumb.jpg.d42f0ca8793b0714861b2af51d302cd3.jpg20220722165442_1.thumb.jpg.3e1bc853febf0839d8eed91e2b301e79.jpg

OFK Beograd - Season 8 Preview

1724929773_SeasonPreview160629.png.384673c06547218bf6a90ec365d2241b.png1601363391_SeasonPreview010729.png.0be5ef6569af827aa4ce162ca8bbbef9.png

So the new season has arrived and we're being asked by the board to finish in the relegation group in the league this season. This tells me that the board have hopes that we could finish further up the table again and believe that the squad is now strong enough to be puller up some trees. Hopefully we can pull something off this season after missing out on European football because Stankon won the Kup Srbije last season when we finished in 5th place.

JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 1 | JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 2 | JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 3JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 4

i thought this was going to be my year.... I mean, just look at these results:-

55fixtures1.JPG.5db7ec2764d54b33b55efdf931ca4d53.JPG55fixtures2.JPG.3a1ec8f69a44a013d7ce3fd3e8660442.JPG

Just look at some of those results in the first half of the season! We were amazing! swatting teams aside like flies! and then August......

I checked our rexent record against Boca. We haven't beaten them in 15 matches! so......... did we beat them in the QF?

Spoiler

55qfresit.JPG.b1b74a106af36a752724f1d7e3ca5bf2.JPG

Well, we won the match I guess. 

Why do I keep putting myself through this?

hSH1jAC.png?2

2033/34 Season Review:

Dzg7R4q.png

Ucpb5GV.png

Finally our first league win to break the dominance of Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv. We were in first most of the season but Metalist was right on our tails the whole time.

f94aulk.png

A repeat of the domestic cup!

KF0RLJX.png

Brutal draw but the 4-0 loss away is a fair bit misleading. XG wise it was 2.5-1.5. Our keeper had a terrible game and their keeper had a great one. The draw at home the XG was actually flipped, we dominated but only got the one goal. There's no shame in losing to Man City, but I think we played them a lot better than the score indicates.

GqZkfdT.png

nothing really to say here.

Youth Intake:

sOB273K.png

lFyIhSQ.png\

Some good prospects at the top of the intake. I think we're a strong enough club no where we're going to start getting these intakes where half just aren't worth signing.

2034/35 Season Preview:

G3RFxsb.png

cCQQGwl.png

jQaOgii.png3N65FB4.png

Going to look to repeat, but being in Champions League starting at the Group I want to give that my all too. Speaking of:

cCQQGwl.png

I'm excited to see Chelsea again, we had them in group two season prior and lost 5-2 combined in the two matches, so I want to see if we've closed the gap. First time facing the other two teams. I'm hopeful to make knockouts.

23 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

i thought this was going to be my year.... I mean, just look at these results:-

55fixtures1.JPG.5db7ec2764d54b33b55efdf931ca4d53.JPG55fixtures2.JPG.3a1ec8f69a44a013d7ce3fd3e8660442.JPG

Just look at some of those results in the first half of the season! We were amazing! swatting teams aside like flies! and then August......

I checked our rexent record against Boca. We haven't beaten them in 15 matches! so......... did we beat them in the QF?

Hide contents

55qfresit.JPG.b1b74a106af36a752724f1d7e3ca5bf2.JPG

Well, we won the match I guess. 

Why do I keep putting myself through this?

Ouch!

Are the finances looking any better yet?

2 minutes ago, JAwtunes said:

Ouch!

Are the finances looking any better yet?

Forecast to be 65m in the red in 2 seasons time!

I got about 4 ex-wonderkids running around all valued at over 50m, all with a 50% sell on clause, and nobody will buy them! Just one sale would solve all my problems... 

For a couple of seasons

I am enjoying the challenge in Argentina, its not too dissimilar to Belgium with  the balance between keeping good players but getting money in to keep the club afloat

OFK Beograd - Season 8 Winter Break

1477472191_ResultsBeforeWinterBreak.png.533d9d24b025b440d544192afe9ccc58.png

So the new season has been going rather well, even if we didn't win a league game in the last 6 matches. At one point we were actually looking like we could be in a title fight in the league, but we have been producing some good football. Our defence is looking rather strong, having picked up 11 clean sheets in 21 league matches so far.

943928899_TableAfter15Games.png.ea79f0b82dbaf725c95aea335abdd035.png1029005136_TableAfter21Games.png.535353043a5fc599ee05093f9e551a11.png

As a result of going 6 games without a win, we went from 4th place and looking like we could be fighting for the title, to going to 8th place and falling out of the title fight. We are still in a battle for European football and the top 5 however, so it's not all doom and gloom. In fact, we have 6 winnable games in our last 9 matches, so as far as I am concerned, we are fighting for European football once again this season. We're also still in the Serbian Cup too, which is lovely stuff.

1771038497_OFKBeogradYouthIntakePreview.png.50f02d73c348127ff7808ed769a82209.png

We also got our youth intake preview and it's looking rather promising. Two wingers and two strikers could be coming in. I am really hopeful that the wide midfielder is a great left sided player, while the winger is a great right sided player, so we could potentially have our new front 3 come into the same intake. We're also expecting 4 CBs as well, which is rather mental. Here's hoping that the youth intake will be great and we'll have secured a top-half finish for the 2nd season in a row by the next update.

JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 1 | JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 2 | JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 3JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 4 | JLAB - OFK Beograd - Season 5

1947651565_download(1).png.844c72b348eaa946283df4fafc548d58.png

Argentina

Premier League

Season Summary

Season of two halves really! First half we were amazing, winning games by ludicrous margins. Second half we slipped back into a more normal pattern. At one point we were 11 points ahead of River Plate, after they lost their first two league games, but they slowly and surely wore us down. We did struggle in the last few games as we had 6 (six!) first team players called up for the U22 side for the Pan American Games, which was hugely annoying.

Boca did us in the Copa quarter finals

55leaguetable.JPG.daf3b9f9ee229b9c14c742e0760a8b9b.JPG

Players

It might be the best team I've built so far! I'm nearing the end of the cycle though so there may only be one or two seasons left for them to achieve anything. The main reason is the top 4 - easily my best four forwards so far! Just look at their goals/assissts records!

I'm really pleased with that mix of personalities though, don't think i've had such a nice spread before.

55bestXI.JPG.2a0f5206ff81b82262ab24ec95ce36b8.JPG

Esteban Benitez 43D - A prime example of the importance of using loans in these saves. He was just not developing at 18 or so so I sent him out on loan, thinking he'd be at best a nice sale in a couple of seasons. He had four seasons on loan, improving every year, and by 22 looked a really good player. And he just kept improving once he made our first team! he jumps around from striker to right winger and scores wherever he plays

Luis Roca 47A - Again spent 3 seasons on loan before I thought he might be good enough for us. How could I doubt him? 35 goals and 15 assissts in 37 games from left wing is insane!

Victor Susseret 53C - I stuck him in even though he isn't first choice cos he covered for the front 4 whenever someone was out and managed 28 goals and 12 assissts in 40 games! very excited to see what he can do in future

Wonderkids

I got another one!

55delbiancowonderkid.JPG.b8615831298100d12cf55b625c665354.JPG

and he doesn't have a release fee clause either!!!

This was a nice surprise as well. 

Finances

Well....... could be better. I might have to cash in on this amazing team in the next year or two, it's completely unsustainable as it is. But that's the rub with this save, it's a constant balancing act.

55finances.thumb.JPG.04ee8f038f86ee6ba9b1c3539974706f.JPG

Career

55career.thumb.JPG.e36273fe2355c1d24cf30edecacaf669.JPG

End of Season Review

Season 2022/23

C. E. Jenlai

C.E. Jenlai - Football Manager 2021 Guide - FM21 Team Guides

Season Summary

We made hard work of it, but top flight football was secured via the promotion playoff.

Season Details

League Table - A second place finish exceeds my expectations as we competed exceptionally well with our peers.

League Fixtures - We won the majority of our games as we were always close to the top.

Promotion Group Stage - With three games to go we were sat at the top of the table, but a poor run of form dropped us to second and the promotion playoff.

Promotion Group Stage Fixtures - After a good start, we lost our final three games and narrowly qualified for the promotion playoff on goal difference.

Promotion Playoff - After losing two nil in the first leg, away to Atlètic Club d'Escaldes, I feared the worst, though we were magnificent in the return, securing an aggregate win by four goals to two as promotion was secured to the top flight.

Copa Constitució - We went out at the first opportunity, the eighth final, as we lost on penalties to Encamp.

Friendlies - We had a mixed bag of results during our pre season.

Squad - We only have eleven players and they are not very good.

Squad Dynamics - At least they all love each other though.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - As we do not have a youth academy yet, there was no intake this year.

Finances - We made a loss this year, which means a youth academy is further away than ever.

Key Players

Leandro Quinhentas - Our best player by a country mile.  The Portuguese striker scored 26 goals in 29 appearances, proving how valuable he is to us.

Fares Gallet - The central defender played way above his usual level and was a rock for us at the back.

Emeric Jouve - The French defender, centre half partner of Fares Gallet, also had an exceptional season.

Lorenzo Butzke - I am trying to convert the veteran into a right winger and the results have been pretty good so far.

Tiago Pereira - A natural right back or central defender, he is being converted into a defensive midfielder and his performances have been quite good in his new role.

Next Season

Survival.  Anything else is a bonus.

Personal Coaching Data

Season    Reputation           Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start  Minimal   (0.25*)    None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2022/23   Minimal = (0.50*) ↑  None =               4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Poor              Adequate              None             None               Local      (0.50*)
2022/23    Basic =              Poor =            Adequate =            None =           None =             Local    = (0.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23      31        20        1       10          59              28                 +31              64.52%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23          31        20        1       10          59              28                 +31              64.52%             338 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Copa Constitució                    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Lliga Biosphere                       2nd       Eighth Final                        Promoted as champions.  Runners up in Promotion Group Stage.  Promoted via Promotion Playoff.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                    0

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                 0

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                  0

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                     0

Edited by DazRTaylor

America De Natal 2028: Season Review

image.png.37a472c6b1860dedc3902cbfe372e75a.png

Transfers: 696509510_ScreenShot2022-07-24at10_06.46AM-min.png.adcb022548bee4a444d85b807486863b.png

During the first window ahead of the Serie B season, Serie A club Vasco da Gama came in for one of the key members of our attacking trident, Gabriel Veron 01A. After numerous denied bids and protesting to the board, the board accepted an offer for 2.5 million, the record transfer fee by far. It was disappointing to lose him, and even more disappointing that the club used the profits to run the club, refusing to invest anything back into facilities.

619413617_ScreenShot2022-07-18at9_32.48PM-min.thumb.png.974be043492d70e039725b860c1bf74a.png

Elsewhere, during the second window I thought I would be losing another key member, Joao Cleiton 01B. However, the faithful player declined the two teams that met his release clause and stuck with us.

image.png.4a4b1445bfc333430f87be09ceb50601.png

Also, I offloaded Roldao Marinho 02A for a relatively small fee, as he's failed to develop any and was the third choice option at his position. I forced in a 40% profit clause so if he comes good for Ituano, at least I'll make money there.

Spoiler

161689901_ScreenShot2022-07-23at11_19_19PM-min.thumb.png.333a0c00b8ddb8c1d840966953377eb2.png

Cups: Another mediocre year here.

• We won the Potiguar State. Third year in a row! Wish this could be a more exciting achievement but there is no meaningful reward and as this save continues I am starting to distinguish myself as by far the strongest team which means mostly youth prospects are played in this tournament.
  • We reached the semifinals of Copa Nordeste. A better result than last year's quarterfinal exit, however we're still falling short of actually competing. Ceara is a Serie A club and the major competition but if I can beat them I can win this competition and I so badly want to do that.
  • We reached the second round of Copa Brasil. Mirassol is our foil, I've lost to them five times in a row and the matchup in Copa Brasil was no different. I would've liked to make a run but my team never seems to do well in knockout games. This competition is such a cash cow that I need to start going further if I want to get my money up.

794527830_ScreenShot2022-07-23at11_20.30PM-min.thumb.png.fe076fe72592673c592d84bcec829a26.png

Serie B: 8th again... This should be considered another great result, as my preseason expectation was 'fight bravely against relegation.' Only midseason did I change it to mid-table finish, as at that point we were flying high and vying for a promotion spot. Alas, a brutal September crashed us out of contention and the season ended in disappointment.

624315850_ScreenShot2022-07-23at11_20.52PM-min.png.c579ced097941dae087dd86b2b2b2cbb.png

Tactically, our set-up works but I'm thinking it could be improved upon to match our strongest players, I just haven't wanted to take the time to really review it this season. Hopefully doing that before next season will give us a necessary boost. This set-up is fine, as the goal was to attack quickly through the center but narrow defenses congest the middle and definitely shut us down.

576255046_ScreenShot2022-07-24at10_34_13AM.thumb.png.a7e74224513eaf8f0d788f2c05f44cf1.png

Facilities: There were no facility upgrades this season. Try I did, but the board refused to invest anything. I never had enough to safely do a facilities upgrade, but I've been trying for a junior coaching upgrade for years. The board always says "you have a lot of youth players, so get the most out of them" and never gives me the upgrades, even when my approval rating is at A+. I need this to change to start getting better facilities but have no idea how to do so.

Youth Intake: The last two seasons my intakes have had a star player and then not much else, so I was hoping that I'd get a bit deeper of an intake this year. I got what I wanted, as there is a wide spread of potentials here, however, I'm disappointed that none have decent personalities. If there's anything I've learned, personality is the most important part of development and most if not all of my players that have legitimately developed into first team players have good ones. Hopefully mentoring can fix them, but as you can also see, many lack work rate to really fit into my desired aggressive pressing system. I only signed the tagged ones and Fransisco, as I am stacked at GK in the youth squads and can't deal with a casual personality.

1566334996_ScreenShot2022-07-23at8_56.42PM-min.thumb.png.6cbf4cc9130e48391bcfe61fd032a464.png

Three Stars: 

• 2028 Key Player, Felipe 03A: I could have given this to key players of the past two years Jarlesson 01D (our star keeper) and Xavier Simoes 02D (our leading scorer), but I didn't want to be repetitive, so the key player is Felipe 03A. Our top prospect from the third intake, he has blossomed into an incredible right back, mostly due to his rapid pace. Average going forward and in defense, his WB support role mostly means he runs the flank and always provides an outlet pass. He has a very low foreign release clause I couldn't get out of and the foreign clubs are sniffing around, so it may have been his final season at the club, but it was a great one, notching a rating above 7 in the league.

276001029_ScreenShot2022-07-23at11_27.53PM-min.thumb.png.b7be7a83d768a63b70a7769506a54862.png

• 2028 Breakthrough Player, Almeida 05A: It was no surprise he'd be here eventually, but I didn't know it would be this soon. After the sale of Gabriel Veron 01A, we had to have a new player step into the front line, and Almeida 05A made that role his. He's already remarkably improved since the intake, and having just turned 18, I'm working on locking him up for years to come.

1196260083_ScreenShot2022-07-23at11_32.36PM-min.thumb.png.0dd247e73f5bdbfca844c75d055cac87.png

• 2028 Hot Prospect, Janiel 07A: I'm not particularly sure how he'll develop or what his role will be, but he was the star of this year's intake. He has no standout skillset, but a ball-progressing midfielder is probably going to be his long term role. Not much else to say as he doesn't excite me too much, but I'll hope he proves me wrong.

1640457849_ScreenShot2022-07-23at9_08.10PM-min.thumb.png.2542447fbce67f266263ca24ebec0758.png

Summary and Looking Ahead: This season was good but I didn't get the desired development in depth I was looking for. The great players got better, but the average or bad players stayed relatively average or bad. I'm gonna make another push for promotion next year, but I'm definitely feeling like it's about time for me to get raided in the transfer market. Many of the players have expressed desire to leave and almost all my good ones are wanted. If we can hold it together though, we should continue to be very strong next season.

1923132778_ScreenShot2022-07-24at10_41_05AM.thumb.png.b5d735f0383da2b0da90ce9be4cf5d20.png

thumb-novara-calcio-fc-4k-italian-football-club-logo.jpg.cd5a0ae14520cbf07c859caab584a44d.jpg

Season 2027 / 2028

PROMOTION TO SERIE A

Life is good at Novara. Secured promotion and leauge win with a 5-0 win at home with record attendance.

Had a very good second half of the season with a very strong defence.

Have no clue what to expect in Serie A but my only goal is to not get fired :) 

Nothing special in the youth intake but another good one.

GL ALL !!! :) 

20220724042430_1.thumb.jpg.65b8404daaeda2c96c2bb8cb305bbe67.jpg20220724042329_1.thumb.jpg.25a4217eb57bfc2ca93d82851b0b108f.jpg

20220723153147_1.thumb.jpg.e12e4515bd1839ea7b07b9c5710c14dc.jpg20220724163208_1.thumb.jpg.8486a36f86911711bab74751b3900e16.jpg 

20220723212650_1.thumb.jpg.a992dca96f8a3848e06a661365776bba.jpg20220723212659_1.thumb.jpg.278f9f6b9f568cfb53bd4a8b809664ae.jpg20220723212709_1.thumb.jpg.51732f27b73afa29f45e62d570e89292.jpg

hSH1jAC.png?2

2034/35 Midseason Review: 

6iyUZ0w.png

Going according to plan. The schedule has actually been favorable where the tough games aren't stacked between Champions League matches so I get a rested squad. The goal is to finish strong and hopefully wrap up back to back titles.

rnpsJmZ.png

QF0Xa6g.png

I am particularly proud of that 3-3 draw as we had a man sent off 3 minutes in and fought back hard to get to a draw. The 1-3 loss is slightly misleading as that 3rd goal was very late. Regardless, I see clear progress as we battled Chelsea hard on the road. 

Hq53Ml5.png

Our reward is an Inter team that has taken over as the dominate team from Italy having won the past 5 Serie A titles and 7 of the last 8. 

nwIG5Cw.png

Disappointed to not see strong Centerback or Fullback. Winger is always good though. I'd also like to get a stud Keeper come through. Mine is fine a "Good UPL Player", but I'd really like a top tier keeper. 

spacer.png

R.C. Recreativo de Huelva S.A.D. - LaLiga Santander - 2025/2026 to 2027/2028

GENERAL | FACILITIES | HONOURS | CLUB VISION | FINANCES

MANAGER: CHARACTERISTICS | ATTRIBUTES

spacer.png

2025/2026 League Table | 2026/2027 League Table

For the 2028/2029 season, R.C. Recreativo de Huelva S.A.D. are playing in UEFA Europa League.

Youth Intake

I forgot to take a screenshot of the 2026 Youth Intake.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Juan Fernando Gutierrez Y27A is one of the best players I've gotten through my system.

spacer.png

Nothing exciting in this one.

Best players during the 2027/2028 season

Carlos Palacios | Adolfo 26HLuis Pajares Y23IJuan Ramón López Y24A | José Casares Y25A

spacer.png

Edited by hubwub
adding more pics

All images

Season 2045/46 - Premiership

Every season i go into it with severe insecurity and after an undefeated start after the first 3 games i thought great, but after 5 losses out of the next 6 games and sitting in the relegation zone, it got me worried. We then found our feet again and by the mid point of the year found ourselves as high as 8th. I stopped starting Gilbey two thirds into the season as he's signed a precontract agreement with PSG, unfortunately i couldnt get him to resign. As expected, the season kind of plateaued towards the end with more youngsters getting a game than the start. Interestingly, its our third year of decline in terms of total points.  

808887347_2022-07-25(4).png.7122c43b8be4c10744e9cecd9909bf7f.png

My HOYD got poached by Liverpool so only had him for this year hopefully hes found me a gem or two. Here's my new HOYD:

1291884243_2022-07-25(5).png.8ff1b8a03c2125b57af9ec1925a4c2db.png

Youth preview was much better than the last few with midfield being in desperate times!

2022-07-22.png.684687aa3da72643be217068d38cdb3d.png

Youth intake. A lot more elite talents which is pleasing to see, however personalities not the greatest. 

2022-07-25.png.a0c97cd9cf0843e87f382c6c57d1f597.png

Kyle Thompson being the pick of the bunch. BTW, im so jealous of the intakes that are coming through in the Argentina, Spain, Brazil and Ukraine saves that im seeing, I'm getting nowhere near the talents!

1099427272_2022-07-25(6).png.396d747d134f784a99c3072d9cff2326.png

I did get another Wonderkid though, although i wasnt expecting it. Has really good physicals but quite lean elsewhere.  Hopefully he continues to develop.

11768553_2022-07-25(1).png.719a79436cb123b2f5dbef2caa65abe9.png

582739103_2022-07-25(3).png.31d020706add9f501c84ee3da4825451.png

Hoping for much of the same next year with a good intake.  It's going to be a hard slog to improve from here it seems!

1422631360_VVKatwijkLogo.png.1ca420d3038cf5ae1b42a42988cb6bc7.png

VV Katwijk Season 11 (2034/35) Review

Competitions

Spoiler

Eredivisie
Won the league for the 4th year running beating my points record, my goals scored and nearly completing an unbeaten season (lost 2-1 to Feyenoord on the last day of the season!)

S11_Competitions_2_League.png.3c81968297a812816fcf85ef1e53abcf.png

Dutch Cup
Worst performance yet as we were put out in the 2nd round (only enter at the second round) to NAC Breda

Super Cup
Winners for the second time beating Vitesse 4-2

Champions Leauge
Real progress made this year as not only did we qualify for the knock-outs we also managed to beat Man City to 2-1 on aggregate to reach the quarter finals where Bayern were far too good for us.

1885790544_S11_Competitions_1_ChampionsLeagueGroupStage.png.a6aa8492f0400a172aefb3a54cf0728c.png

Youth

Spoiler

Another solid intake this year with the core of the team strengthened again with 2 midfielders (one MC and the other AMC) and 2 decent strikers. Top of the class is definitely Telgenkamp (11EliteA)

1450236923_S11_Youth_1_YouthIntakeReview.thumb.png.1a8e871ac35e9155318cb64aebfa4e71.png

S11_Youth_2_Telgenkamp.thumb.png.e448f0452d7dbae63d5948f5afcf7901.png

His mentals are superb just as Wakaso was last year, already made a few cameos at the end of the season with injuries kicking in.

Players

Spoiler

Once again 2 of the top 3 in the NxGn were from Katwijk

S11_1_NxGn.png.e0aac0fe967d2c4d7e0b218a26e40f7d.png

Breinburg won the World U21 Player of the Year and the European Golden Boy.

Managed to hold on to all of the main players and Bosma has now signed a new contract (even though there is still a minimum fee release of £26m its higher than before and given he has signed the contract it must mean we are making progress in terms of the reputation.

As for the players this season the best eleven looks as follows:

188653176_S11_2__Players_BestEleven.thumb.png.6a1c65eac933cbf53464c8dace239658.png

Boukhari has been a standout for me this year in the AMC role and Samir Thomas has been so good I had forgotten about Rijssel leaving last year.

Cengic with another crazy good season and 68 goals between my two main strikers is pretty good going.

Still have a long term concern for the full backs as we don't seem to have got the same level of quality there as the other positions.

Club

Spoiler

We played our home games at De Kuip this season due to the expansion of Katwijk Stadium which is now complete with a capacity of 29.601. We did manage to sell out De Kuip a couple of times but the average league attendance is around 26k so this is the right size of stadium for now.

Still no change in the youth facilities and the chairman is not budging.

Katwijk are now the 3rd most reputable club in Holland and 38th in Europe

Finances are very healthy at £137m (think tax bill still to land though)

Manager

Spoiler

I was headhunted by France (first time in FM 22 so a new achievement unlocked)

S11_Manager_1_Headhunted.png.8ccd1a7e2af52692446f2ee90cf2c104.png

Offered an interview with Bayer Leverkusen and Chelsea.

Trophy Cabinet

Spoiler

S11_Trophy_Cabinet.thumb.png.6da729d0a057ed42064ff28729794ef2.png

Next Season

Spoiler

Now more than ever I need to keep this group of players together and continue to develop the most promising fringe players where I feel they have more potential than the starting XI. A good example is Zoric in central mid, he is max 3 star potential yet he is a first team regular, likewise with Plezier who is 2.5 star potential so need to look at Telgenkamp and Moke making some appearances.

I'd really like to win the Dutch cup but when push comes to shove I have to rest my best players and play the fringe players in those games.

In Europe I'd like to see us qualify for the knockouts again but if we don't I'd like to target the later rounds of the Europa League.

XaW - Follo Fotballklubb - Youth intake 2026

OvqtegI.png

There we go! A much better intake than last season, and hopefully loads of youngsters who can impact the first team.

QKseuSn.png

We needed a good young goalkeeper, and Ragnar Åsaune 26j ticks that box.

HJtUFDf.png

Øystein Birkeland 26i is another strong defender, and I hope he can prove to be the new Ibisevic!

WFxPAOP.png

RxGtS3a.png

Ywzanvf.png

image.png.f61a469a793deedc1256c43a83fbc7f9.png

Vanarama National League South 

2022/23 (season 1)

Season Summary

After a  few months' break from the game and a few "normal" saves I am ready to give this wonderful challenge a new try.

I took over Weston Super Mare. Primarily because I like their kits. The club had two very great players but lacked depth. However, a few regens were already in the club from the 2022 intake.

As no left-back was available, I created a tactic without fullbacks or wingbacks. 3 centrebacks, 3 center midfielders, 2 wingers, an attacking midfielder, and a striker.

With the kind of obscure tactic we managed to secure a midtable position. Far from both promotion and relegation. However, we lost the first game in both the FA Cup and FA Trophy.

image.thumb.png.771e13b7102dcf782ef7b42aa1b7d1c1.png

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a screenshot of the stats and ratings before the new season. However, the following players played a role in the season.

Grubb and Humphries are my two best players.

Walsh (GK), Armstrong (D(C)), and Gibba (D(C)) are from the intake of 2022. Walsh is my first-choice goalkeeper and he also scored a few goals from penalties. Armstrong is one of my starting centrebacks. Gibba also played as a centreback, however, I do not think he is good enough to play a role in the season to come.

image.png.53268d4fe26df192910dc08485151b2c.png

My preview was great with 5 stars, and an 4 A's. All in positions where I could use more players.
image.png.3cb7073bffe40d8a7da62795fcdbff8a.png

My intake was fine, but not overwhelming. A lot of players with potential, but not many with great personalities. Winsor (D(LC)), Baptiste (AM(R)), Dent (AM(RLC)), Wright (D(R),M(C)), and Dube (M(C)) managed to get their debut.

1169155635_Youthintake23_1.png.55eec64c73d6a442081783e5ae85a311.png

1577439300_Youthintake23_2.png.d3e256ecb937ac77b8d359e86491ffdf.png

245096013_Youthintake23_3.png.7b02904ddf5377cdbbd9fc05f9707254.png

We had no outgoing transfers this season. 

image.png.7cb934a513a676211544e375bc57a759.png

Finances and Upgrades

A great start to the challenge as I managed to upgrade both the youth recruitment and junior coaching. While I also managed to get the National B trainer licence.
image.png.d5fe9feaa913d92ed4f2f69bc66e8cdb.png

image.png.0edf11e2ca06d490435b3eef98c77528.png

image.thumb.png.8f56bd3c1e0f8efcbeaf76d5289576ff.png

image.png