The FM22 Youth Academy Challenge

image.png.9e3e15fdd97efa25daa1c049553e9867.png

Worthing FC - Season 19 - Sky Bet Championship - Youth Preview & Intake

I zoomed through this season as I was enjoying it so much. Those of you with attention to detail may get a sneak peak at how the league is going for us.

Youth Intake Preview

Another very decent preview, with quite a few A's. I still have no idea how Goalkeeper is consistently rated A. I literally have 3 keepers who I would be happy to have start.

image.thumb.png.d954de9fce255fcd4e237dd1e5a15005.png

Youth Intake

Pretty underwhelming intake if I am honest, perhaps I am expecting too much now that we are a higher up in the leagues, but there was no one who excited me.

image.thumb.png.bba4b46d86e5e36a85b9209878b840d6.png

image.thumb.png.6ff6c94a1f4a6aefcc906be85c485944.png

The personalities were also a bit 'meh'. I signed all of the tagged players. I was happy with the mix of nationalities, but most of the foreign players were pretty poor overall. I know quite a few of these players will probably not make it, but considering I have had a few H and J players who have started for me over the years, you never quite know.

image.thumb.png.459d3115f79ffcaf77b73b1be7adfbc4.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 19

Derick Findlay (YP19A) - Will be re-trained as an AMR (Winger Attack). I am most excited by his good starting physicals. I love a quick winger who has decent dribbling and crossing. Again hoping he will be a Walcott esque player and has some potential to break into the first team in the next 2-4 years.

image.thumb.png.99b1069972e54814d8693097da9c0ed3.png

Habib Sidibe (YP19B) - Another winger, although one who was not an 'Elite Prospect'. The Fairly Professional personality was the deciding factor on Habib jumping up the B slot, along with his decent physicals and quick acceleration. Will need to work on his technicals, but he has a chance to be a squad rotation player.

image.thumb.png.e4af96290585a3bb645068e66427ca65.png

Greg Bennett (YP19C) - Gets the C slot as his personality isn't great. Hopefully can be mentored and improve. I do LOVE the fact that he is either footed, can play on either wing and again has a quick turn of pace. If I can improve his personality he does have a chance at being a part of the first team in the next few years (especially as winger is an area of concern right now).

image.thumb.png.e24047a7df63abf2e352a63e8d596c87.png

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, glennuk said:

Thanks. I quite fancied Korea. So are the rules at least 3 divisions to be eligible?

If so here is some potential good news for next year:

"The league is contested by eleven clubs. It operates on a system of promotion and relegation with the K League 2 and K3 League starting from 2023 season."

If so here is some potential good news for next year:

2 leagues is OK if there is relegation (like South Africa) but without relegation we usually require 3 leagues as a starting point

21859.png.ce65e8870b0ec1087cd658e33786fea1.png
Íþróttafélag Reykjavíkur (ÍR)
Season 2022 (season 1)

Lengju deildin (2nd)
League table | Competitions overview| Finances | Facilities | Transfers |Youth intake| Club overview | Manager profile

Our first season on Iceland with ÍR! It's nice to be back at this club. Very familiar, because I'll do an ÍR-save yearly. And the season went better then expected! We fought for the title until the last day. But Fjolnir didn't lost their last match, so we finished 2nd. Which is also very good, because that'll mean promotion to the highest league! We could have won the league easily if we didn't draw so many games.
In the Cup we lost in the Fourth Round against Breiðablik. Best player of our squad is, by far, Eyjólfur Héðinsson. He's old, but still very useful for us. Other good players this season were Pétur Hrafn Friðriksson, Hrafn Hallgrímsson and Hákon Dagur Matthíasson.
5TG0z41.jpg
QWRAM8h.jpg
c94wunv.jpg

The youth intake was a good one. We managed to sign a Model Professional HoYD and he came with this preview & intake:
D6OTRux.jpg
Ayn3Orc.png
There are some very decent talents in this first intake, some of them will go directly to our first team next season.

Spoiler

Y1PQ85R.jpgejKmu6d.jpgpXpnEuy.jpgpKs1J05.jpgeDOGQ5R.jpgi0NMZxW.jpgwhb1eaP.jpg

MSjJrsd.jpg

kR9OilC.jpg

hSH1jAC.png?2

2024/25 Season Review:

hPs612i.png

For most of the season it didn't matter what we did come the 80th minute we were going to give up the goal to give us a loss or a draw. Overmatched by the top of the league, but dropped so many points that would have kept us up. From getting relegated all of the legacy players and a few newer youth players demanded to leave.

O7m5Nv6.png

wNKAOAC.png

Despite the relegation I was able to get another upgrade.

Youth Intake:

FM80ZRB.png

skXrLvW.png

Another really strong intake with a few players jumping right into the lineup.

2025/26 Season Preview:

Zh1VdoE.png

MZMmcyh.png

QaJQa8i.pngSJETIL3.png

We have to get a top half finish or else I'd probably be at risk of getting fired. As it stands there's been a few takeover rumors with tycoons wanting new managers so it's already fairly tenuous. After two frustrating seasons I'm hoping a year or two at the second tier it'll be good for the young players to get up to speed and be ready to go up and stay up. 

QWe9uvL.png

The club has money and puts it into upgrades so I really want to push things further with the club. 

Intake Production:

3ixi513.png

Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið - Football Manager 2019 Guide - FM19 Team  Guides

XaW - Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið - Season 2022 - 4. deild - Group A

p2sj4lr.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

A pretty good season, I'd say! Especially considering the defenders at the club are mostly quite poor. It can clearly be shown as we conceded way too many goals. An interesting aspect of this club is that in Iceland you can only have 3 non-EU player on the pitch at any time, so that might become an issue in the long run if we got loads of good non-EU players in. However, they seem to be able to take Icelandic citizenship about 3 years after they appear in the intake (so they have been here a while before they appear), so I hope most will do that in the future. The intake hasn't happened yet, so I'll do separate posts for that.

Bikarkeppni karla: We beat Ísbjörninn before we lost to top flight team FH in the 2nd round.
League Cup C: We drew Augnablik, Björninn, and Úlfarnir and finished 2nd in the group to get knocked out.

Trophy cabinet

N/A

N7rGGLM.png

America De Natal 2024

After a disappointing previous season in the state championship and the league, we were able to get it on track this season! We finished first in the Potiguar State Championship, narrowly beating out our only real rival ABC for the title. We floundered in the Copa Nordeste failing to even make the groups. This was especially disappointing as those games had proven to be money-makers, and we'd miss out. It was the same story as always in the Copa Brazil, losing in the first round to another Serie A side as well. 

Ultimately, the league was where the story of the season was told. The tactic I included in the last update was on fire, and we were the top scoring side in the league, netting 40 times in the first stage's 19 league games and finishing 3rd in the league table. Our star boy, Diego Batista was the Golden Boot winner for the league as well. The Brazilian Serie C has two stages, in the first, you play each side once, then the top eight split into two four team groups. In each four team group, you play the other three in your group twice, and the top two in each group get promoted. The first place team from each group plays for the league title.

In a historic run, we finished top of our group with three wins and a draw in the six games, meaning we'd play a two-legged tie against Botafogo (PB) for the Serie C title. In the first leg away, we went down two goals, before clawing one back in the final 20 minutes. Going into the second leg at home, we needed one goal to be level and I was quietly confident, as we had been playing well all season, but we suffered at the hands of a goalless draw, an extremely rare event for a tactic as open as ours. We finished runner up to the title but are still promoted and we sold out the 32,000 seat Arena das Dunas for the final and made a plethora of cash from it, leaving a tone of optimism for our future, even though in our present we're about 500,000 in debt.

2107112597_ScreenShot2022-06-24at9_25_37AM.thumb.png.5f414c270dedf9211232835542e1c098.png

From the development side, our intake was another promising one, with quite a few elite talents, that should break into the first team in the next year or two, especially with our legacy players beginning to break into their early and mid thirties. I think this off-season marks the beginning of a search for a new HOYD, as the current one has a spirited personality. I've always thought it was a good one, due to the high professionalism, but the lack of determination and ambition is killing some of my youth. Low Determination and Unambitious personalities are rife among my youth ranks, and I'm looking to eliminate that as soon as possible. (Edit: cannot currently afford an upgrade!)

1149280820_ScreenShot2022-06-23at6_01_33PM.thumb.png.eb9b28cebbd2281b70c9ec913f973986.png

Felipe is the highlight of the intake, not solely for his potential but because he fills a major area of need at right back. We may be able to return to a safer back four sooner rather than later if we can develop a decent left back as well.

506851987_ScreenShot2022-06-24at9_22_53AM.thumb.png.33d005aa8ac4c443ca16f3271dc361f0.png

Now that I've hit three seasons, I hope to return with a meet the players post soon, to show off my squad if nothing else. Until then, I hope to survive in Serie B!

217003057_ScreenShot2022-06-24at9_34_56AM.thumb.png.a63668bf3c985107d89d458e542e11f2.png

Edited by dcayton9

America De Natal: Meet The Squad

I actually couldn't wait to share, so work is getting put off, and this is getting posted.

Consistent Legacies

Elvinho: A legacy player, he has played a consistent role as an attacking midfielder or mezzala, but has started to lost his pace over the last season. Still a clear member of the team, but will be playing less and less over the coming season.

Spoiler

1828411780_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_43.23AM-min.thumb.png.159c7bd70e17738e67a133a4c3aafd7f.png

Vinicius Freitas: Another legacy player, he has been my only real option at left back or left mid and performed excellently. He's also losing his pace and stamina fast, meaning I'll need to find a replacement soon, but there's no candidates in the ranks. Fingers crossed we can figure something out.

Spoiler

1947852362_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_43.54AM-min.thumb.png.09060f3208ab957f995574dfb4149d8a.png

Lucas Rex: Holding onto relevancy, Lucas Rex has been my stalwart defender over the last three seasons. He won the player of the season for the entire Serie C in our recent promotion campaign with an impressive 7.7 average rating. He lacks a bit in the mental aspects of defending, but his excellent pace and jumping reach allow him to make up for it.

Spoiler

1349503748_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_43.47AM-min.thumb.png.8951210c7adfdfafb42b908a0fdb351e.png

Hot Prospects

Pablo Moises: I already shared Felipe in the previous post, but the other bright spot from our most recent intake is Pablo Moises. He's already a staunch DM, with physicals likely to grow and excellent attributes already. The natural fitness scares me, but if we can manage his workload, he should develop into an excellent piece.

Spoiler

1902501160_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_48.41AM-min.thumb.png.d0845d085aa8dc1cb552ec25e78af868.png

Gabriel Veron: I have an attachment, as I rated him the best player from my first intake, however his development has been slow to say the least. There has been next to no improvement over the two seasons, and I'm worried he'll never hit the 4 to 5 star rating that is expected of him. He has bags of potential, but only scoring 7 goals in all competitions was worrisome. However, he's getting mentored and has begun to show positive improvement in mentoring reports so hope is not yet lost.

Spoiler

692807207_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_48.23AM-min.thumb.png.cef150bbf41db81ba26618245fa8469b.png

Xavier Simoes: Veron's primary competition, another poor personalitied youngster with a light at the end of the tunnel. Not sure what role he'd play long term, but as of now he's been training as a support striker.

Spoiler

1003058495_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_48.28AM-min.thumb.png.f81fe94d973963c1f354daf1b354772f.png

Important Players with Room to Grow

Jarlesson: Having just turned 18, Jarlesson has already taken the starting keeper role after our legacy keeper refused to re-sign last offseason. He's rapidly improved, has a good personality, and Serie A potential, so hopefully he can be the rock in goal for years to come.

Spoiler

1212803742_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_45.03AM-min.thumb.png.49c095451a93b6ca4d8c89312134a9f0.png

Mateus Gavio: Though he lacks the technical ability and moves like a slug, Mateus Gavio is an all around workhorse and a solid midfielder for my side. He has Serie B potential, trains and grows well even though he has an average personality, and will be a long-term staple for my midfield.

Spoiler

1353329001_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_45.18AM-min.thumb.png.d790e95b74d079b54ed551dc8ef8ddda.png

Jadiel: Another box to box threat, Jadiel spent most of the last season as a Defensive Winger on the right flank. However, with Serie A potential and an excellent engine, he'll be moving to central midfield for the foreseeable future.

Spoiler

124144636_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_45.52AM-min.thumb.png.b97cd1c3b8a4cfb37a91ed46e54bcf28.png

Railton: I've included him not because he's great, but because he's my only long-term answer at CB. He has decent potential, though likely only a high Serie C / low Serie B type player, but also has really quality defensive attributes, though his star rating is only 2. This is certainly due to his weak physicals, though we are working on his strength, and hopefully he can continue to improve.

Spoiler

1942429453_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_45.38AM-min.thumb.png.af5ac1a5ad4afdc0147456ec55791e79.png

Joao Cleiton: A midfield slalomer, Joao Cleiton is excellent on the dribble, and is successfully ousting Elvinho for the attacking midfield / mezzala spot. He has plenty of room to grow, Serie A potential, and with a bit of increase to the physicals, can be a really dangerous weapon.

Spoiler

493750742_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_46.21AM-min.thumb.png.383012d868222f810b8577ffcf5fd288.png

The Bonafide Stars

Fernando Arklyes: The first of the two players saved for last, Fernando Arkyles really came out of nowhere. Part of the initial intake from before I took over, I didn't even bother to tag him. I took an idea from an earlier poster in this thread to only tag my predicted top 5 from each intake, and it makes the deep cut hits all the better. He's progressed from 3 grey stars to 4.5 regular ones and even has made some U20 caps for Portugal meaning he's my only player with any international representation. He wants out and I mistakingly did not secure him on a long term contract, so if I lose him it will have been a lesson learned the hard way, but that won't change anything regarding how much I've been blessed to have him.

Spoiler

731361019_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_44.48AM-min.thumb.png.25ebbb89b9ba814f1602fb920082359e.png

Diego Batista: In true fashion of saving best for last, I re-present Diego Batista. He was included in my first post, as he was a hot prospect then, but my has he improved since then. He finished with the Golden Boot in Serie C, 33 goals in 36 games, and I have him under contract for at least 4 more years. He's about to reach his full potential according to reports, but if this is his final form, I'm ok with it given that he should be an excellent Serie B player already. 

Spoiler

1176458064_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_44.37AM-min.thumb.png.6e7f1c6922e41e7e1ed60e374d83bf21.png

4 hours ago, XaW said:

Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið - Football Manager 2019 Guide - FM19 Team  Guides

XaW - Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið - Season 2022 - 4. deild - Group A

p2sj4lr.png

A pretty good season, I'd say! Especially considering the defenders at the club are mostly quite poor. It can clearly be shown as we conceded way too many goals. An interesting aspect of this club is that in Iceland you can only have 3 non-EU player on the pitch at any time, so that might become an issue in the long run if we got loads of good non-EU players in. However, they seem to be able to take Icelandic citizenship about 3 years after they appear in the intake (so they have been here a while before they appear), so I hope most will do that in the future. The intake hasn't happened yet, so I'll do separate posts for that.

Bikarkeppni karla: We beat Ísbjörninn before we lost to top flight team FH in the 2nd round.
League Cup C: We drew Augnablik, Björninn, and Úlfarnir and finished 2nd in the group to get knocked out.

Trophy cabinet

N/A

N7rGGLM.png

good luck in Iceland @XaW and @Winski . not sure if you'll get many foreign (second nationality) intake players, in all of my iceland saves i only had a few (english, denmark etc).

Are all the teams in the league above , semi pro again? it could be wrong but in the past most of the first tier teams in Iceland were pro, last time i checked almost every team is semi pro ?

Edited by OlivierL

Worthing FC - Season 19 - Sky Bet Championship - End of Year Review

We had done well throughout the season and in the second half of the season we took top spot and looked like we wouldn't reliquish it, with 14 games unbeaten we got into the final few games of the season. Then with 5 games to go we capitulated, 4 points in 5 games was our worst haul of the season. We dropped to 2nd and needed to match Portsmouth result to go up automatically. We were playing Leeds (just relegated from the EPL) away in our final game and Blackpool and Portsmouth had relatively easy games against bottom half opposition.

image.thumb.png.224b3c4173318b5546a95d7c0a340f0e.png

The Leeds game started horribly. An early goal made it a nervy first 10 minutes, made all the worse as we had a goal disallowed. However my starting Harry Littler (YP17B) paid off (he had 33 sub appearances throughout the season and only 5 starts), Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A) had been injured for our poor run and was only just available after 4 weeks out. We hit three goals back before half time, then changed to Cautious with some time wasting tactics. Shockingly this result was paired with a Portsmouth loss and even more shockingly a Blackpool loss to the 10 men of Barnsley with an 88th minute goal. We were champions in the most surprising of ways, they didn't even have a trophy ceremony for us as Blackpool were the obvious choice to win it all.

image.thumb.png.43dd3a082e59c5ea54f8b6e534cac4cc.png

image.thumb.png.81ca27bf408f40f629ffd7dc15761635.png

League - 1st
We once again had the best defense in the league, which is something we pride ourselves on (this is the second time in the Championship we have had by far the best defense). Our Goals For only being just in the top half (11th) is a bit of a concern moving forward, as the Premier League is a huge step up. It is comforting to know that with the same squad and no pressure to sell we have bounced straight back, from last seasons relegation.

image.thumb.png.e008e9e0749207c4ede7767f0273c3a2.png

image.thumb.png.c161995e4f905da819981edb0651d435.png

The Squad

We have a pretty settled squad right now with good personalities (squad personality is Professional). A good mix of first 11, those happy with squad rotation and some hot prospects. Ed Bass (YP09F) is an amazing Goalkeeper and is currently wanted by none other than Real Madrid. Jason Maynard (YP16C) and Zain Simmonds (YP12I) have become a very solid partnership at the back and this may make our second stint in the Premier League a lot less leaky. Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A) hasn't been at his best the last few seasons and has had a LOT of Hamstring injuries, these have taken his toll and while his goal return is no mean feat, he hasn't been as stupendous as usual. Harry Littler (YP17B) has been a super sub, almost Solksjaer esque, but it may not be too long before he takes the reigns as my solo striker up top. Oh and I can't forget to mention James Bradshaw (YP16A), not sure where he is on the first screenshot, maybe injured. Anyway he came in as a striker, but AML (Inverted Winger) is an area we have struggled. So he was trained in that role and has been great, 6 goals, 5 assists and consistency. Overall I am happy with the squad and feel that we are much better prepared for the Premier League than 2 years ago. 

image.thumb.png.50fc27657f081a1e45c4ca56542bda05.png

image.thumb.png.11e22aecefa30a1ea23e29118fc8d37a.png

The Accolades

I won Manager of The Year and we had 4 players in the Team of The Year.

image.thumb.png.63e9188e5cfbfb1fec35801bc4c8e60b.png

image.thumb.png.b33961704f40caac6a1316adaf1ecb41.png

The Finances

We are set for life. We spent a LOT of money this year, but part of that was we were still paying Premier League wages, hiring any coach for big wages even if we had to buy them out and I was pretty careless. Knowing we will get 80 million in TV rights helps me realize money will not be a problem anymore.

image.thumb.png.e0148c2731c8d9b50f07364f0e20bc7a.png

The Future

I think we have a much better chance of avoiding relegation this season. I am hoping for a 15th place finish, but know we will be in and around the relegation conversation. We should be moving into our new Worthing Stadium, but that has been delayed 3 months. So we will move in September. I will try to expand ASAP as our average attendance is over 20,000 and the stadium is less than that at 16,600.

image.thumb.png.97f72633027ccfc660e7e6f3f269b455.png

XaW - Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið - Youth intake

FnGiTGm.png

An intake without anyone from Iceland! That's quite something. Still, a few good players, but quite crappy personalities. I still have the original staff, and I need to change them this winter, I think.

DrPnKsr.png

Not the best rated, but I do need a left back.

Z6Yf0TV.png

FZtdqes.png

1 hour ago, XaW said:

XaW - Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið - Youth intake

FnGiTGm.png

An intake without anyone from Iceland! That's quite something. Still, a few good players, but quite crappy personalities. I still have the original staff, and I need to change them this winter, I think.

DrPnKsr.png

Not the best rated, but I do need a left back.

Z6Yf0TV.png

FZtdqes.png

wow ! i take everything back about not getting any foreign in iceland :o 

image.jpeg.7522d05bd59d3728d28b4b83cd42b98d.jpeg

Season 2037/38 - Championship

Fourth season in the championship is one to remember. Last season we were good enough to hit first a third of the way in but fell away, this season we never hit first but were consistent enough to barely get out of the play off spots. Between Feb and March we hit our groove winning winning 7 out of 8 and against some of the top teams to put us in second with 8 games to go. Sheff Utd were untouchable in first pretty much the whole season.  Of course as soon as we hit 2nd we bottled it at home against Hull 1 - 0 to get back to third. We managed to get back to second with 4 games to go but again we bottled it at home losing to Coventry (cant seem to beat this team) at home 2 - 0.  Lucky for us the teams around us also lost as well so we remained second with Brighton in third up next only two points behind, huge game! We lost 1 - 0 which meant they over took us by 1 point with 2 games to go. Second last game of the season we turned up and smashed Swansea 4 - 1 however Brighton won as well.  So in the last day of the season we needed to better the Brighton result and we'd be promoted however they were playing Wigan (who were safe in 20th) at home and we had Ipswich away who needed to win to get a play off spot. In a nervy affair, we pinched a goal in the 50th minute with our only shot on target for a very tight 1 - 0 win.  Brighton missed a penalty and could not score and ended up drawing 0 - 0.  We're in the Premier League!!!

1445097580_2022-06-25(2).png.e8e7c65b419900632ca6192d23e7d59e.png

Our little NXT Gen wonderkid star Timmy Jarvis was a big reason why we got promoted finishing top goalscorer with 27 in 39 starts.  I need to resign him and remove the 19m transfer clause asap if im to have any chance of staying up but he doesnt believe our squad matches his talents. so im bracing myself to lose him.  One of our clauses did get triggered in the Jan transfer window but i wasnt too unhappy about it as i have a just as good prospect waiting in the wings. I did get full service out of Clough tho at 28yo, shame he'll be playing in the Championship next season as Bristol got relegated. 

165493937_2022-06-24(1).png.0f7677ca389b06a3e770c95c0b613dde.png

Your old stereotypical English full back with decent physicals but not great technically.

1713061202_2022-06-24(2).png.7f1eb95d55e4d3a99489515340348c3b.png

With the funds, we got a few upgrades and stadium expansion we desperately need.  I think its the last training facilities improvement and we should get to youth category 1 after the youth facilities improvement.

628929850_2022-06-24(3).png.d005a77a07c692a0162edfc4ba51704b.png

671531823_2022-06-24(4).png.3e5d6512ae436fded2b76ea806572f96.png

385838479_2022-06-25(1).png.cb320c221ec8178002e54c755ee92e8f.png

After promotion the board decided to expand the stadium, slightly bigger capacity then they promised before but still a very small ground.

2022-06-25.png.c12e0599f03e1da0f7b65f81b8e35af2.png

Youth preview gave promise to areas required, both wings have got me excited!

2022-06-24.png.e8fee911bddfcd1265506bd8e6ee01d5.png

Youth intake:

(again i forgot to take a screenshot, i blame it on playing till 2am last night to finish the season)

here are my top prospects, out of 16 candidates, my worst personality was Balanced or Fickle and had 5 or 6 Elite talents so was a great intake.

1249131193_2022-06-25(3).png.eb6116404e88dccaf041f498c93caed6.png

1393976318_2022-06-25(4).png.946776feda7dd2dbc6f351a48f1f24ba.png

1981502898_2022-06-25(5).png.250534f4a7a1966e48cdddd739dc08a1.png

686272967_2022-06-25(6).png.bafca0bfbaa38497a2e5e4fa2cce58d9.png

Next season i will gratefully take all the funding the premier league gives as throughout the save to date ive been living day to day on finances the whole way through. I have very little doubt we will get related, the team to be transparent isnt that great at all.  Its made up of league 1 current ability with championship potential. I will adopt a more defensive formation next year and go back to 1 striker up top in order to shore up a defence that conceded almost 1.5 goals a game in the championship. Should be interesting!

Edited by SkiIIs

13 hours ago, OlivierL said:

good luck in Iceland @XaW and @Winski . not sure if you'll get many foreign (second nationality) intake players, in all of my iceland saves i only had a few (english, denmark etc).

Are all the teams in the league above , semi pro again? it could be wrong but in the past most of the first tier teams in Iceland were pro, last time i checked almost every team is semi pro ?

Many teams were pro when I played as Grotta in Iceland. I thought at the time that it must have been a mistake in the SI database. Think that was FM20.

Enfield Town Season 3

spacer.png

Vanarama National League North – 16th

TransfersFixtures (1)Fixtures (2) SquadTableKey PlayerHot Prospect 

Yet another quiet off season with no players leaving which I guess gives the youth more time to become first team options

League

This season started well with us winning our opening 3 fixtures becoming the early league leaders. However, it wasn’t long before we settled into our general inconsistent form but in the playoffs or just around for large portions of the season. Unfortunately, when we arrived in February we ended up with 3 of our best players injured and one of our other best players suspended, this is where our overall downturn happened, 5 losses in a row and that was the season done really with us fighting to improve our morale. We’re at risk of languishing in this league for a long time but, so far, we have managed to convince our better players to stay on with us and most of them still have plenty years ahead of them.

Cups

Not great for us in either cup this season we were knocked out to lower league opposition in the early rounds in both the FA Cup and the FA Trophy and not unluckily either.

Youth Intake

A better intake this season, a few players that do look like they have the potential to be first team players sooner rather than later.

William Basham 3 A  goalkeeper, who for the level doesn’t have awful attribute distribution. I’m not so happy with his one on ones but feel in the not too distant future he will be thrust into the team as our first choice goalkeeper.

Andrew Yates 3Not rated that highly by our coaches, but I feel he has some pretty good attributes for his role aside from marking being a bit low. The main plus point is his personality being a model citizen which thinking long term will be a useful player to have at the club.

Tinotenda Siziba 3 – Again some obvious shortfalls, but I think Siziba could provide us with some good depth and is one of the strongest of this intake on physicals.

Past Intakes

Kieran Preece 1 Preece was our first choice right winger and he had an arguably better season than last time out in spite scoring 3 less goals he assisted 4 more times. Towards the end of the season he was starting to put in some very good appearances but his season was curtailed early due to injury.

A few of the other intake have played some games, but none so much as Preece.

Key Players

Muhammadu FaalIt’s getting to the point where I don’t even have to re-write the key players section of the season report. In no surprise Faal was our best player. Unfortunately for us, season on season he’s getting less goals, just 21 league goals for us this season which, whilst still a good return, given we don’t have many goals elsewhere in the team it is not too helpful.

Lyle Della VerdeInterestingly Della Verde swapped round his stats this season, 10 goals and 5 assists where previously he was more of an assister. A good player for us in the centre of midfield.

Infrastructure/Looking Ahead

No changes to the club infrastructure this year as we’re still falling ever more into debt. We were also unable to get ourselves a new coaching badge this season and I imagine our wage budget will decrease even more going into next season.

Speaking of next season I feel we’ve got to aim for the playoffs. Save for poor timing on injuries this season we were around and about the playoffs, so if we can maintain our morale through the season I feel we can perhaps at least challenge for the playoffs.

image.thumb.png.aa6bdc189fd52a2b2b3e6d3ddc120c22.png

EtcjNAWu_400x400.jpg.c6fb00a8ea6cfe564f0b2e53d46974ae.jpg

Edited by Diego D10S

EtcjNAWu_400x400.jpg.4e28d0b30b10aca4f78fe8ebb7384eaf.jpg

Season 2022 /2023 and Season 2023 / 2024 Update

20220625170617_1.thumb.jpg.9e6e06dd829d2e11b0120eba98316c93.jpg20220625170630_1.thumb.jpg.8562009d8e58ce8c2b6de31e64d46fd5.jpg20220621185009_1.thumb.jpg.a6e9196a60e611a170a3276c8a731ef7.jpg

20220621201307_1.thumb.jpg.a13ef5927d664dd4acc1377a30eafefa.jpg20220621205254_1.thumb.jpg.4f32915840df3fbb7f348a9f8975f69a.jpg20220621205301_1.thumb.jpg.687fe65efb2f8415c4b6dfa12b0e9528.jpg

20220625170612_1.thumb.jpg.10e6126aad509dff25148b9ae279586a.jpg20220625170626_1.thumb.jpg.981a3e0365fd7f621513d73c95123709.jpg20220624230029_1.thumb.jpg.5f07ffcf28d0d5a8e4975acab64742f6.jpg

20220625001024_1.thumb.jpg.b999e0f201ee0d6104712e984b4eb3a2.jpg20220625002705_1.thumb.jpg.7ffee14a091fbf2237dc5801a85db5dc.jpg20220625002731_1.thumb.jpg.b679b4a07cfc175b4dce9ce4ae4946eb.jpg

hSH1jAC.png?2

2025/26 Midseason Review:

8gQBctG.png

As I was hoping the relegation is doing well for our players. We had a few grumpy players leave over getting relegated and the younger players have stepped in and on inferior competition flourished. A few have now reached "standard player" level for the top tier and the rest of the starting XI are anywhere from standard for this tier to leading player for this tier. Most of the young players at end of last season where still showing third tier player current ability. Barring an unforeseen slip up I expect to go back up as champions.

DvJv12v.png

Another facility upgrade. 

YLiiLYR.png

Would have liked a strong fullback, but the Centerback and Striker will be a huge boost. My current striker is ok, but lacking finishing. I have a few good DC prospects, but fairly thin overall.

First Game in the newly built Worthing Stadium

Who better to get the first ever goal in Worthing Stadium (16,645 seater) than Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A), he then got the assist for the winning goal. In our second season in the Premier League, we now have more points (4 points) in our first 4 games than we did in our first 18 (3 points) last time in the EPL.

image.thumb.png.aa8dcb075e4f54b00e0ec7a600925fc9.png

Edited by glennuk

So my goal for this FM was to finally complete the Ultimate FM Challenge after many many tries. Having done that I'm returning to my routes because as much fun as I had jumping around jobs I really missed the focus on developing players so I return here and because I must clearly love the slog I return to England with FC United

12 minutes ago, Woockeez said:

Hi everybody ! The challenge looks amazing ! Can you tell me in which country this challenge is the most difficult ?
Begining from T11 in England or in a smaller country ?

For me starting low down in England would be harder, but that's because you'd have to play about half a million games before even getting to the top flight. I play so slowly that I would lose interest before getting anywhere near the top.  That said, once you're in the top flight in a top league, you can breeze through continental games as you're one of the strongest teams in the world.

23 minutes ago, Woockeez said:

as a general rule big countries mean domestic titles difficult but continental is easier

Small countries domestic is easier but continental much harder, at times impossible.

With this challenge its all about the journey, you very, very rarely complete it

but it is fun!

4 hours ago, Woockeez said:

Hi everybody ! The challenge looks amazing ! Can you tell me in which country this challenge is the most difficult ?

It all depends on where you want your difficulty. If you want the hardest ability to complete the challenge (win champions league) play a tiny country like Andora which will require downloading a database to play the league.

I'm doing st Vincent in the Carribean, which adds also a major financial handicap as the NACL doesn't pay out well at all (less than EC2) money and with such a small country generating high quality intakes is very rare. Granted the competition isn't nearly as hard as beating EPL teams but if you load MLS and Liga MX for 20 years USA and Mexico become dominant national teams. 

I tried t11 england with knowsley in cheshire but I set it aside around tier 8. If you want the early seasons to be hard id recommend simming for 3 or 4 seasons to make sure the lower leagues fill out with filtered down players. If you just do the 1 year required by the challenge it's pretty easy to promote up year 1 if you choose a team with 11 real players. 

Edit: A country I and others have found hard is actually Belgium because the finances there are brutal. You will get great players but have to be skilled in transfer sales to keep your club from going bankrupt 

Edited by WhiteCat33

After about a decade of dominance in my save, it looks like we are about to lose our top spot to Inter Escaldes.  They were the team we jumped ahead of when they went back to semi-pro but now they (and every other team in the league) have gone pro and Inter have basically bought a new squad and now have 10 players in the media 11.  Unfortunately my board still want league and cup doubles every season, hopefully they will go easy on me if we drop back to 2nd.

image.png.49c1bc00abeeeee20da09e722fbfd4cf.png

image.png.b4729ca19e76e958af8cc37a4a6d9f1e.png

17 minutes ago, JAwtunes said:

After about a decade of dominance in my save, it looks like we are about to lose our top spot to Inter Escaldes.  They were the team we jumped ahead of when they went back to semi-pro but now they (and every other team in the league) have gone pro and Inter have basically bought a new squad and now have 10 players in the media 11.  Unfortunately my board still want league and cup doubles every season, hopefully they will go easy on me if we drop back to 2nd.

image.png.49c1bc00abeeeee20da09e722fbfd4cf.png

image.png.b4729ca19e76e958af8cc37a4a6d9f1e.png

Have they been making group stages in continental competitions or get a sugar daddy owner? At least this will help your players develop with harder domestic games. Almost wish I had this problem in St Vincent 

7 minutes ago, WhiteCat33 said:

Have they been making group stages in continental competitions or get a sugar daddy owner? At least this will help your players develop with harder domestic games. Almost wish I had this problem in St Vincent 

They have been rubbish in Europe and I don't think they had a tycoon takeover. I'm pretty sure this has come about due to us reaching the group stages in Europe and improving the nation coefficient. We now get over £10m in league TV money and presumably other teams are getting quite a bit too, especially Inter. Everyone in the league went pro last year and they are all bringing in better players now with their new found wealth. I hate inter in my save lol, we spent the first 15 seasons of the save being battered by them.

7 minutes ago, JAwtunes said:

They have been rubbish in Europe and I don't think they had a tycoon takeover. I'm pretty sure this has come about due to us reaching the group stages in Europe and improving the nation coefficient. We now get over £10m in league TV money and presumably other teams are getting quite a bit too, especially Inter. Everyone in the league went pro last year and they are all bringing in better players now with their new found wealth. I hate inter in my save lol, we spent the first 15 seasons of the save being battered by them.

Ah yes that European TV 💰 forgot about that.  We get a generous $45,000 on the island... what rank have you gotten the nation up to now? Inter is like your TNS then, must have been satisfying beating up on them. Hope you can do it again even with their bankrolled stars

Yeah, money is certainly not a problem at the moment and yep, Inter did a TNS here.  They went pro, dominated every season (just checked and they lost just 1 league game in three season between 26 and 29) then had to go back to semi-pro as they were rubbish outside of our league and couldn't make enough money for all the FT contracts lol.  They're leaching off our success now, not that I'm bitter or anything!

image.png.679a8faebae208ffe6109aa4cf3b3d5a.png

bisceglie-logo-sm.png

Youth INtake Season 1
    PrevIew:

Screen-Shot-2022-06-24-20-58-37.59.png

Intake:

Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-06-58-52.09.png

Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-07-06-53.86.png

Well we need more players, all we can get. Of the 21 non-grey ones I have eat disposal 6 are extremely weak, any injury of our first XI can cause a huge problem. Therefor I am not gonna be picky here, and even sign those with not so good personalities and hope I can change that a bit with mentoring. 

Top 3  players:
        Francesco de Candia 23A

Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-07-11-34.02.png

Tobia Marulli 23B
           Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-07-12-09.45.png

Gjon Topi 23C
           Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-07-13-14.45.png

Il y a 3 heures, WhiteCat33 a dit :

It all depends on where you want your difficulty. If you want the hardest ability to complete the challenge (win champions league) play a tiny country like Andora which will require downloading a database to play the league.

I'm doing st Vincent in the Carribean, which adds also a major financial handicap as the NACL doesn't pay out well at all (less than EC2) money and with such a small country generating high quality intakes is very rare. Granted the competition isn't nearly as hard as beating EPL teams but if you load MLS and Liga MX for 20 years USA and Mexico become dominant national teams. 

I tried t11 england with knowsley in cheshire but I set it aside around tier 8. If you want the early seasons to be hard id recommend simming for 3 or 4 seasons to make sure the lower leagues fill out with filtered down players. If you just do the 1 year required by the challenge it's pretty easy to promote up year 1 if you choose a team with 11 real players. 

Edit: A country I and others have found hard is actually Belgium because the finances there are brutal. You will get great players but have to be skilled in transfer sales to keep your club from going bankrupt 

Thanks for your response ! That's true, money in Belgium is the problem ! I know because  i live in Belgium and i'm a fan of Standard de Liège and RFC Liège :D

36 minutes ago, Woockeez said:

Thanks for your response ! That's true, money in Belgium is the problem ! I know because  i live in Belgium and i'm a fan of Standard de Liège and RFC Liège :D

I had just tried and failed in Belgium. Also coincidentally, I did one of those mystery kit boxes and got a Standard kit. Very sharp looking. 

bisceglie-logo-sm.png

Bisceglie Season 1 Review - 2022/23

We had a very good start into this season - as usual when the morale is high  it continues well for some time. At the end of the season we lost 5 in a row, otherwise we would have even ended higher up. Generally I was surprised how a season which was supposed to be a relegation battle, saw us in the end in the promotion-playoffs. I guess the opposition besides the top 5-7 teams simply was quite weak. But those top teams seem to be out of our reach in most games. And as well in the playoffs Pescara of the Serie C/A ended the season for us quite easily.

Cup Serie C: Lost I first round in penalties.  A bit disappointing.

For next year i hope to keep my 12-14 reliable core players together - our GK wants to leave although. The youth needs to be nurtured and trained as fast as possible because we had luck with not too many injuries - i doubt that will happen again. And then hope the next intake will give us one or two real good players to built the next generation.

End of league standings:

Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-20-01-45.84.png

First XI

Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-19-36-59.01.png

Accolades

Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-19-37-45.70.png

Overview

Screen-Shot-2022-06-26-20-11-55.60.png

I’m 12 league games into season 8 with Katwijk, top of the eredivisie (8 wins 4 draws) and top of my Europa league group with lazio, fenerbahce and legia and we have £10m+ in the bank so everything is going great……

BUT

Sezer, Comvalius and Strikwerda all asking to move to a bigger team and ended up having to agree a fee with them. Sezer is £45m but strikwerda and comvalius are £10m each.

I don’t have the depth to cope with losing all 3, I have a decent keeper, central defender and striker but they are some way off being ready.

I still haven’t got the squad that allows me to loan out the top prospects when they hit 17, they are still going into the first team, so losing these 3 would be a huge blow.

Edited by Neo_Geo

Worthing FC - Season 20 - English Premier League - Meet The Team

As it is season 20, and I haven't done one of these for a while, I wanted to make a 'Meet The Team' post, just so you can see the players who I hope can keep us in the Premier League (aiming for 17th). This will be starting 11 and perhaps one or two of my first subs off the bench.

Goalkeeper (Defend) - Ed Bass (YP09F)

I have been blessed with good Goalkeepers in many youth intakes. I am loaning out the England U21 starter and Slovakias National Team Number 1. But the best of them all is good old Ed Bass. One of the older players in the squad Bass has been linked with Real Madrid recently and has been on the fringes of the England squad, never called up, but rumored in news articles now and again. He is fairly consistent but could see himself replaced within the next year or two as we have such strong competition that is almost on par with him.

image.thumb.png.56771339e2bb468dbc6236cd952878e7.png

Full Back (Support) - Ciaran Lowe (YP14C)

Ciaran came into the first team as a 16 year old and has never left. He had the driven personality and I wanted to develop him, and develop he has. He is one of my most consistent players and although his stats don't 'wow' he seems to perform well almost every game. I hope he still progresses a bit more, upping his tackling and crossing would be nice. Oh and spoiler alert, he gets his first ever competitive goal this season.

image.thumb.png.b87b2d4d313af12e11dcb10b2117bcb7.png

Centre Back (Defend) - Zain Simmonds (YP12I)

Zain only came into the team due to selling off better players and injuries, but he has far outperformed any expectations. As a 12I rated player I ranked him as the 9th best player in the intake, I often don't even sign those players, but I am sure glad I did. He has performed really well in the Championship and is still progressing each day. He is a locked in starter and someone who has had interest from a host of Premier League Clubs.

image.thumb.png.20f2ae6232b00cbd34284408323dddb3.png

Centre Back (Defend) - Jason Maynard (YP16C)

Only came into the team as Chris Blanchard had stopped progressing, and it was the middle of our previous Premier League campaign, where we knew we were going down. He has steadily improved, but I am unsure how long he will stay as a first choice player. He doesn't perform quite as well as Simmonds, we have others who aren't fair from his level and he keeps wanting to leave the club. I do love his high tackling attribute and the fact he is a left footed defender. I will see how he does this season before deciding whether to circle in a more promising player.

image.thumb.png.dbdc78b970bcf32704b59e01d28a8e3a.png

Full Back (Support) - Allan Baker-Moran (YP13C)

We almost lost Moran on a free transfer at one point, only signing a new deal at the end of the season when we got promoted. I am glad he stayed with the club. He was in the Sky Bet Championship Team of the Year last season and is a threat going forward and relatively solid defensively, although he does seem to give away a lot of penalties. Another who, although I like, may be replaced within the next year or two as we have a couple of youngsters who seem to have more potential.

image.thumb.png.406775f136b7d764dd370bcf5a192cbd.png

Defensive Midfielder (Support) - Conall O'Hanlon (YP14A)

I absolutely love this guy. He is a free kick king (assists and goals), A Northern Irish starter and someone who is just so consistent at 21 years old. One of my best players and the type who seems to get the right goal at the right time. He was responsible for our first stint in the Premier League (2 years ago) after starring in the Sky Bet Championship Playoffs. He has at times been moved to the higher up Centre Midfield (Support) role as we have another up and coming Defensive Midfielder.

image.thumb.png.7dea18c422f8a402f9ac430ab0d4fbbe.png

Box to Box Midfielder (Support) - Jay Mitchell (YP11B)

Another personal favourite of mine. My most prolific goalscoring midfielder (if 30 goals in 279 appearances can count as prolific) . He is the link between my fairly deep sitting defence/midfield and my lone striker. Gets quite a few assists from midfield as well as a few goals. Probably won't improve much from here on out, but should do a job for us whether starting or off the bench for the foreseeable future. His physical stats make up for his technical stats which aren't great.

image.thumb.png.5cda2106b2dee19a3d8570cd9c2b2f43.png

Centre Midfield (Support) - Kirk Welch

Kirk Welch has recently taken over from Matty Fryatt as our first choice Centre Midfielder (Support). He has also since this screenshot got a few international caps for Ireland. Doesn't perform quite as well as Mitchell but has a bit more room to grow. He is also our highest valued player. I love the fact that both my central midfielders have great physical stats.

image.thumb.png.1c432a891dab60982dd03aeb2273407f.png

Winger (Attack) - Myles Miller

Myles only got in the team due to injury. He is definitely one of those players who performs above and beyond his attributes. He is a great source of goals and assists and I think that is in large part due to his strong physicals. Spoiler alert, he scores a hat trick in a Premier League game this season....with 3 finishing and 3 long shots. He definitely won't be a first choice player for a long time as I have some very promising wingers waiting in the wings. BUT as long as he is performing well he will stay first choice.

image.thumb.png.a207329a0dac821fbdb0a1604da56afc.png

Inverted Winger (Support) - James Bradshaw

Bradshaw was converted from a Striker to become a great Inverted Winger. He is an England U21 and still has a ton of room for growth. He performs well and gets both assists and goals in our system. He really came to fruition last season and was much needed as our current crop of Left Wingers was pretty poor.

image.thumb.png.3fe555c4ae8d8b753a8ab209e2149d83.png

Advanced Forward (Attack) - Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A)

Our oldest player. A club legend 305 goals in 521 appearances is a good rate of return. He has slowed down a bit in terms of goals per game, but is still so valuable to the club. I recently renewed his contract so he will be here until he is 34 years old. I plan to retire him at the club, even if it means he is a bench player for the last few seasons. This is a guy I will remember for a long time. He has scored for us in the Vanarama National, Sky Bet League Two, Sky Bet League One, Sky Bet Championship and Premier League. If I can get him a goal in a European Competition I will be elated. Not the best technicals in the world, but his strong dribbling and physicals give him a chance to score at any level. I love Jean-Claude.

image.thumb.png.78a69cf5dffed33806d66c47b58cbc61.png

Two of the best subs

Defensive Midfield (Support) - Ian Clough (YP16E)

Ian has improve rapidly. So much so that he is one of my first midfielders off the bench. He has had a ton of interest and quite a few bids from fellow Premier League sides. He has just started to get some sub appearances in the last year and will fight O'Hanlon for the starting DM job. He is also the reason why O'Hanlon sometimes gets pushed into CM to change up the side and bring Clough on. Still has room to grow at 19 years old but most of his attributes are comparable to O'Hanlons.

image.thumb.png.9e38aafca01efdbd4dff987dd73406fe.png

Advanced Forward (Attack) - Harry Littler (YP17B)

I made a post about him before as a super sub and he has continued to do so. Got 11 goals in 38 appearances last year, which doesn't sound great, but as 33 were sub appearances (usually around the 70 minute mark) that is pretty impressive. He was also a huge reason why we got promoted again, with some heroics on the last day to win us the Sky Bet Championship Trophy. Not a huge fan of slow strikers and have though about changing up the system to get him more involved, but for now he will sub for Kitoko.

image.thumb.png.b39e123525935bd7a1c86866bfc3cc54.png

Edited by glennuk

On 25/06/2022 at 23:58, glennuk said:

@skillsNice one mate.  Very similar to my most recent campaign. Although we seem to be a more defensive team, to your attack.

Hope your first EPL is less abysmal than mine.

i tend to be getting decent strikers coming through the intakes so have adopted a 4-2-2-2 formation so do tend to leak a few goals.  About to start the season proper in the EPL but will be going in with a more defensive 4-1-2-2-1 formation

EDIT: first game against Newcastle brought upon an unwanted record, biggest defeat 7 - 1 :confused:

EDIT x2: we broke that record again in the next away game....  

Edited by SkiIIs

hSH1jAC.png?2

2025/26 Season Review:

5r2d2kI.png

Everything went as well as I had hoped. Bounced right back after relegation and the young players got a chance to really develop. 

vIAVP82.png

Another upgrade. I think this will be the final one (until the technical downgrade one comes along). Then all that's left is Youth Facilities (Currently "Good").

HTbihip.png

I didn't want to lose Y22B, but a team came in at the promised amount and he was out of contract soon. 

Youth Intake:

ANTCumn.png

5nKW017.png

Another very deep intake. The DC who came in as 26B jumps to first team as primary backup so he saw a lot of time. Everyone else on U19 team.

2026/27 Season Preview:

Ukn98hQ.png

mwt9hiZ.png

YNNGfE3.pngdztPa67.png

Here's where we find out if the experience and development of the last season was enough to keep up moving forward. My hope is lower-mid table. Enough to just comfortably avoid relegation.

@V50 Not sure if this is how the NACL is in real life but the Semi-Final is the only round that only disperses funds to the Winner. The Group Stage, QF and Final pay the loser/round participant. Hurts even more that I was inches away from a 1.4M payday 

image.png.ef500b20425967b4c3dc154bcbda1ad2.png

I'm loving the continental challenge of your Caribbean databases. Its the first time in my decade playing FM that MLS teams are actually relevant, and as an American that's been a welcome change for me. 

I could almost taste a completion during that Semi-final match and that was after getting about the worst Quarter-Final and Semi-Final draw possible. Very happy with this NACL campaign:

image.png.0c8d0d61e203a12492668c23047b2130.png

It will probably be a few days till I finish the season and do a full update, but had to share this run while its fresh.

XaW - Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið - Youth intake 2023

EAxxe5e.png

The intakes down at this level are always 5 stars, just about, so at least some better personalities this time around.

22kHFpR.png

A good goalkeeper is always a welcome addition to the team.

fNsh9S8.png

2Wk4dDX.png

snkgPSm.png

XaW - Knattspyrnufélagið Afríkuliðið - Season 2023 - 4. deild - Group A

Cyp2sCF.png

vooMtrI.png

Well, we are out of the lowest part of the Icelandic football! We won the league on goal difference over Berserkir after a strong season overall. In the promotion playoff we drew Berserkir in the semi final again. We beat them over two legs and then got Álafoss in the final. They were less of a threat than Berserkir and we beat them as well to secure our promotion.

Bikarkeppni karla: We beat Fjarðabyggð before we lost to KFS in the 2nd round.
League Cup C: We drew SR, Ýmir, and Reynir H. and won the group. Then we beat Sindri and Álafoss to reach the final. There we narrowly lost to Léttir to finish as runners up.

Trophy cabinet

4. deild - Group A - 1 (2023)

htMtWUK.png

It finally happened, lost my star keeper

1284574132_S8_3_StrikwerdaMinFee.thumb.png.059d895c0120bb60916acbcf588f9d51.png

469125056_S8_3_StrikwerdaSold.thumb.png.b4da22a31b089a4d65beb7e95631072b.png

Look at the league 2 games after the winter break, 14 goals conceded in 18 games and now I've lost my keeper without having anyone over 1 star in replacement, struggle to see how I will maintain this form to season end.

2049618456_S8_4_LeagueStandingsBeforeStrikwerdaLeft.png.85df8146304ad7a96d5f3567ae0efdb3.png

Window now shut, lost Bijl as well to AC (though it was under his minimum fee I didn't want him causing issues as he was vice captain and had influence in the dressing room)

1303177116_S8_5_BijlSold.thumb.png.af5b336f16d010c6e08a51d4a90df2b6.png

Edited by Neo_Geo

bisceglie-logo-sm.png

Youth Intake Season 2 - 2024

A mixed bag. Some talent, but many unambitious or difficult personalities. Will try to sign a complete team of eleven, in order to have two complete youth squads. I am also missing a good striker talent, will try to retrain Fabio Cerri 24A.

Screen-Shot-2022-06-28-08-02-19.02.png
Screen-Shot-2022-06-28-08-03-48.14.png

Screen-Shot-2022-06-28-08-55-07.93.png

Screen-Shot-2022-06-28-08-54-37.05.png

Screen-Shot-2022-06-28-08-56-40.60.png

Edited by Vlach