The FM22 Youth Academy Challenge

53 minutes ago, toshimitzou1 said:

Yo. You're only in season 2028 so I don't think you're doing too badly. Sometimes it is better to establish a working tactic in the lower tiers before making the jump to the top division. Also, one season in the top league will sort those finances or one big sale!!!

If you look at my post you will see that my part-timers have shot straight into the top division. Here is my best player:

image.jpeg.08310c63ff28c6aec8a75859f8f28967.jpeg

As you can see, pretty dirge. I do, however keep things fairly basic. I'd be happy to make suggestions for how to use your top players if you  show me your tactics? Or, you could post them up on the tactics and training forum to see if anyone there can help.

Good luck and persevere.

Thanks bud, Yeh I had same thought as I was typing up the season review, I could have swor#n I was maybe 2032 or something, feel like the saves been going 10 years, but this was just my 6th season, 4th in 2nd tier. I'm doing ok, I just had a good first 2 seasons and I think I was expecting to just carry on winning and get promoted to premier league, but it ain't that simple! but with the youngsters I've got I'm hoping if i can hang in there another 2-3 years I might have a team worthy of competing at top of the league...You do get attached to the squad, and I'm a fan of the shorter seasons in this league, plus scouting/signing players is so time consuming normally I spend ages on it so the fact I've not had to do it means im getting through it quicker.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@SuperRedditchwhat a team you have there!!

Riordan is a world superstar in the making holy crap!

The new CB looks quality he could start for you right now, especially domestically.

The Scotland national job on your to do list? With this squad you've put together I think it'd be a cool extra thing for your save? If only Cesnauskis was Scottish!!

6 minutes ago, aldojags said:

@SuperRedditchwhat a team you have there!!

Riordan is a world superstar in the making holy crap!

The new CB looks quality he could start for you right now, especially domestically.

The Scotland national job on your to do list? With this squad you've put together I think it'd be a cool extra thing for your save? If only Cesnauskis was Scottish!!

I guess it depends just how much potential Riordan has. I've had players come through and look like they'll be class only to peak at 18. And I've got some weaknesses, full-backs and in goal especially, but we're really strong in attack. Definitely gonna play the new DC in domestic "easier games" next season.

I'd love the Scotland job, but I think national management isn't allowed until completion of the challenge.

2 hours ago, JAwtunes said:

I did 11 seasons in Slovenia (was my first proper FM22 save) with Izola and just checked and see my u19s never got promoted either - despite us actually doing quite well.

Hide contents

image.png.ac2a80ed133dc182b1cae5ed92f764c1.png

I hadn't thought about the UEFA Youth League potentially boosting reps so had a quick look at a few numbers using FMRTE. My youth team have automatically qualified for the last 3 group stages but unfortunately there was no change in their reputation between s10 and where I currently am (part way through s18).  Would be interesting to see if yours shows something similar @WhiteCat33  The numbers below show how our reputation (first team) has more than doubled from s10-s18, dwarfing our rivals now, but our B and u19 haven't budged at all, and those of our two main rivals have generally increased.  I set up weekly friendlies (the day after first team plays) for my B and u19 teams, so they have played loads of friendlies over the years.  This suggests that those games have done nothing to boost rep in 17+ seasons.

image.thumb.png.dda286bd701ff8c15e9ff0a63543370a.png

Reveal hidden contents

Our B team beating other B teams and a few first teams this season

image.png.0875ae25fb350e09432a12a32c4fd4e4.png

and u19s this season:

image.png.1aa0d960d0d1a7992f89a4067796f4c4.png

I think I have talked myself into buying the editor - I'm actually quite excited to be able to 'correct' the colours of the home kit and to be able to get creative with our third kit every year.  I don't think I will edit anything else yet, but will probably do the WwY fix when our training facilities start to rival those of Man City, while our youth facilities remain stuck one tier up from dog s**t :)

Sorry for the spam today everyone. I get easily distracted when I should be concentrating on playing!

I just loaded up Slovenia and it looks like my U-19 team Rep is only 112 and in the past 5 years we've made 2 U19 ECC Quarter Finals and 2 Second Knockouts. So no trophy, but if that competition was going to give any reputation getting that far so often would have given it for sure. Thanks to the YF issue I have a few save points from when I've uploaded my save: Dec 2023, May 2052 & July 2051. I can confirm it remained 112 rep the whole time. 

IMO the European youth league should give your youth team reputation, but maybe its a balance thing? I wonder if your U19 reputation impacts your youth intakes, like your main team's reputation does. If so this is another reason why my Slovenia save is kind of a mess. I also have the U19's playing friendlies constantly and I figured they didn't give any reputation. For 2021 there was this 100 youth tournaments database, but it doesn't look like its been remade for fm22. Something like that would be perfect to get our youths experience and also reputation so that we could 'earn' our place in the world youth competitions.  

For comparison, if I look at Maribor & Olimpija their youth teams both have a rep of 1493, which I take to be the max you can achieve domestically. While a bottom Youth League side like Nafta has a 706 U19 Team Rep. So yeah obviously my youth team for whatever reason isn't gaining any reputation so without intervention would never join the youth league as even 2nd tier sides U19's have 7x our reputation. 

Also of interest if I look at my St Vincent youth team (which is in a league structure & champions for the past 16 years) they have a 240 reputation. 

Gimnástica Segoviana CF.png

0960fedef543116ed016e60ca9ac7930.png

2029/30 End of Season Review

62fee9361f1c06576c1f224303748c05.png

39953ca6dd10a87c742455f3c8cf04c6.png

12c9a3f761d6003ad44ad283b1319675.png

Mid-table again. We just need our best players to stay and for us to get more depth, surely that's not too much to ask. :lol:

577ad272cb49e3002eb113ec7132e472.png

f41cd5b80c9e119632ad747082731ae6.png

821793554cc03cb4447e23ab675b94cd.png

b5897d812754a38c979d42eceb8e47c1.png

8486e0e0bf68ee175c23dae693183639.png

fc93919fe821ac828131766d0dbbac71.png

cc9c560940c2513baaeb43f2dcdf6064.png

570fd349ed90f330ccd97aadf590140c.png

Overall Best XI

cd191db5fdcee236b7599300b8ec8d8d.png

2029/30 Best XI

9c8d1409e05f2539257fc55ba939e6ba.png

Gaoussou Diallo (YP2b)

Daniel Hoyos (YP6a) - Roberto Aparicio (YP3e) - Jorge (YP3a) - Rafa

Jose Castellano (YP4c) - Edinho (YP7a)

Juan Miguel Lara (YP2c)                                                                   Borja Gonzalez (YP1b)

Jonathan Espinoza (YP3b) - Jesus Sarabia (YP4a)

cc7867e6d8fd8ce35b78b024ee9dda66.png

What do you think about this folks? I kinda feel sit on it is the sensible play - he could go for silly money in a few years and i could end up with double/treble this amount?

But it'd wipe my debt out and some. Dunno if it'd be enough to turn us professional again - or that i'd even want that just now. But it may fund some facilities/extra coaches etc?

Not sure what to do, Im 2nd bottom of league and board aint happy, I kinda feel like i need the money to improve infrastructure stuff....

image.thumb.png.ca1727ce7d5d3d2708113778670052e6.png

image.thumb.png.4d42cf8169c85e0397d5cdf613a9131e.png

image.thumb.png.c408f01c48da74c8a76ae0c548ae52d7.png

2 hours ago, aldojags said:

What do you think about this folks? I kinda feel sit on it is the sensible play - he could go for silly money in a few years and i could end up with double/treble this amount?

But it'd wipe my debt out and some. Dunno if it'd be enough to turn us professional again - or that i'd even want that just now. But it may fund some facilities/extra coaches etc?

Not sure what to do, Im 2nd bottom of league and board aint happy, I kinda feel like i need the money to improve infrastructure stuff....

image.thumb.png.ca1727ce7d5d3d2708113778670052e6.png

image.thumb.png.4d42cf8169c85e0397d5cdf613a9131e.png

image.thumb.png.c408f01c48da74c8a76ae0c548ae52d7.png

I had a save go under because I got too deep in the red I couldn't offer my players any money. It sucks to lose a potential higher fee later, but the game is also weird and he may leave on a free and you get nothing. Not knowing the money situation in league and at end of season, but if you're going to stay negative balance, I'd cash out for the security. 

5 hours ago, Daddy said:

I had a save go under because I got too deep in the red I couldn't offer my players any money. It sucks to lose a potential higher fee later, but the game is also weird and he may leave on a free and you get nothing. Not knowing the money situation in league and at end of season, but if you're going to stay negative balance, I'd cash out for the security. 

Yeah I'd take the money now too.

I bagged one of the play-off spots (3rd period) but lost to PSV 3-0 in the cup, currently sitting second.

Do I want to avoid being promoted as I’m likely to come straight back down (potentially sacked as well and therefore end of challenge).

I only have 2 players from youth intake so far that might make an impact long term and the squad is getting thinner (another backup left due to playing time unhappiness).

Edited by Neo_Geo

19 hours ago, aldojags said:

Ok I know I said I was quitting Belgium, which I probably still will, cos this save is awful.

shame, I really enjoyed my Belgium save. It was a slog though, took me a long, long time to get out of that rut you find yourself in. But I loved the quick season, the mad splitting of the leagues at the end and, eventually, the quality of youths i was getting

I was really close to finishing the challenge too but then FM22 came out and I got distracted. Maybe I should go back to it and finish it off......

spacer.png

AS ARAPIRAQUENSE - SEASON 12 (2033)

Manager Profile - Transfers - First team Squad  1, 2 - Finances - Club Info

SERIE A

spacer.png

Another step forward: it has been our first year involved in the tittle battle! Made an excellent start of the season and was even able to be top of the league in the middle of the season, but then came the hardest part of the calendar which saw us lose 3 straight (against our direct rivals: Palmeiras, Sao Paulo and Flamengo) and lose most of our options. Kept pushing on the last matches, but it wasn't possible and made it to the last game without title options. Still, a 3rd place to celebrate!

COPA LIBERTADORES

spacer.png

spacer.png

Made it to Semifinal and was really excited about it, after being drawn against Internacional, which was at a middle table position in Serie A. Well, the two legs were very even, and ended up losing at the penalties.

COPA DE BRASIL

Knocked out in quarter finals against Corinthians  - a little bit of cupset.

CAMPEONATO DE ALAGOAS

No rivals in there, 8th win in a row.

TOP RATED PLAYER - José Ivan 5A (7,49)

TOP GOALSCORER - José Tulio 6F (41)

YOUTH INTAKE

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looks promising, but I'm starting to worry as I have a little shortage on winger positions - most of them have gone to Europe - and I'm not confortable playing with wingbacks only. On the positives, we welcome Gustavo Sarmiento 12D, the first uruguayan player to come through our academy!

SAVE SUMMARY

spacer.png

TOP 10 ACADEMY PLAYERS

spacer.png

Grey: no longer at the club

DT6uXt6.png

2036/37 Midseason Update:

qUYzkQC.png

Started off with the two losses in the first three matches. Rotating the squad and focusing more on the Champions League as I though I had an outside shot at coming in second. Quickly rebounded and have been in first most of the run. 

A5BHqEV.png

Thus far I've been able to hold off losing my top players, but unfortunately Dortmund swept in and claimed best fullback. My weakest position and money does me no good at this point so it hurts. The other player I'm struggling to hold onto has agreed to a $12.5M transfer min, and some teams have started getting in the 10-11 range. If I still have him after January and he doesn't want to sign a new contract I'll probably just have to get the most I can in the offseason. 

Europe Update:

C1mnmzj.png

P9GSb4b.png

Starting with a draw away at Napoli gave me hope that I could finish second. The first match at home versus Madrid was unfortunate. Our keeper had an abysmal time and RM outscored their XG by 3. That said I never expected to beat them. The one that hurts the most is the absolute turd laid at Austria Klagenfurt. After an 8-1 dominating performance I figured we'd win a much closer game or at least draw. In the end it cost us second place. A draw would have moved us on. Napoli moves on to face Barcelona. We move down to the Europa League to face:

v77UHSJ.png

We faced them years ago in the Conference League qualifying rounds, which we won both legs. I'd say it's a favorable draw.

VLbm7PR.png

Running up the scores in the qualifying rounds helped here. Still it's cool to see.

Intake Preview:

Vgv3fGL.png

Our first real stinker of a preview.

image.png.3dde4c487b62f203752b23ac3a041370.png

Worthing FC - Season 12 - Sky Bet League 2 - Youth Intake Preview & Mid Year Review

Start of the Season

We started our maiden voyage in League Two with a bang. A comfortable away win, followed by going six unbeaten. The 600-1 odds were starting to look pretty foolish now.
image.thumb.png.1d6e032df91259e78d197ab479b89be6.png'

Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A) doing Jean-Claude things!

image.thumb.png.1fd5014f1b09a02cd313dd83612ac526.png

image.thumb.png.b4484362fbed88e1a7ebcc0e1df3e54b.png

Takeover

We were a little worried when a takeover was on the cards, but we were in the red by almost a million due to a ill timed upgrade to our youth facilities (earlier in the season). However the new owners came in and wiped out the debt (although took out a loan for some of it), which was nice.
image.thumb.png.29d9376b23b4e0ba5a99639426405b9b.png

image.thumb.png.f6da66935d076ef89de113c851eaee41.png

Youth Intake Preview

A very good preview indeed. Hoping for another 5* Golden generation. Probably still most in need of CM and CBs although a backup striker would be nice just in case Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A) won't stay around. He is constantly being bid for.

image.thumb.png.fc5a3e0dc9b1ec81d3db5d4f10e0957d.png

League - 6th - Midway

Half way through the season and we sit just inside the playoff spots. Kitoko has 22 goals already this season!

image.thumb.png.78173da963b25287e90194db6d91d654.png

With two attempts in The Netherlands failing again, I have gone back to an existing save.  Youth Candidates time.

Youth Candidates

Season 2024/25

SV Kozakken Boys

Kozakken Boys - Wikipedia

The preview promised an intake with a good spine.

1PlJBvK.png

It was a decent intake with one obvious star.

L3P4cBP.png

AcYZbaI.png

ZInTDli.png

iOxCG2W.png

WaASc8Z.png

Oh damn, I forgot to install the last name-fix. So now I have a fake German squad, while playing with a German team..... I can't live with that, so I need to start over. :(

End of Season Review

Season 2024/25

SV Kozakken Boys

Season Summary

It was a good first season in the second tier as we were never in relegation trouble.

Season Details

League Table - A fifteenth place finish was a good first season at this level.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We did have long winless runs though we also had a few decent spells.

TOTO KNVB Beker - We made it through to the second tound before losing at home to fellow second tier side Telstar, going down on penalties after a one all draw.

Friendlies - We won seven matches and recorded just the one loss in what can only be described as a sensational pre season campaign.

Squad - We do lack a lot of depth, though they try their best.

Squad Dynamics - Considering we had a relatively successful season, this is rather good.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - It was a good first intake with one potential superstar in right sided winger Paulo Roberto YP25A1.

Finances - We made a good profit this season and as a result, we have a very healthy bank balance.

Key Players

Mike van de Meulenhof - Our goalkeeper had a terrific campaign.

Gianni Vandepitte - The Curaçaoan central midfielder blows hot and cold.

Ugur Altinas - Gianni Vandepitte's central midfield partner, he is equally was inconsistent.

Miraç Akdeniz - 12 goals in 26 appearances represents a decent return for our Turkish striker.

Stephen Warmolts - One of our most experienced players, he didn't have the best season.

Next Season

I just want to survive whilst I continue to build the academy.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2024/25    Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   National C ↑         4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   7 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Fairly Basic          Fairly Basic     Basic              Regional   (1.50*)
2024/25    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly Basic =        Adequate      ↑  Fairly Basic ↑     Regional = (1.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25      40        13       10       17          62              70                  -8              32.50%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25          40        13       10       17          62              70                  -8              32.50%             307 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     TOTO KNVB Beker                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              15th       Second Round                       A comfortable season.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25    Paulo Roberto YP25A1                      3

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2024/25    Paulo Roberto YP25A1                         1

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2024/25    No one                                      0

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25    No one                                     0

Edited by DazRTaylor

I'm really tempted to join you guys in Holland, seeing all those nice stories. It's the country where I live after all. So I think I'll give it a try!

50 minutes ago, Winski said:

Oh damn, I forgot to install the last name-fix. So now I have a fake German squad, while playing with a German team..... I can't live with that, so I need to start over. :(

@WinskiCan you explain this? Do you mean the Germany National team doesn't use real players (is that the fix referred to?). I ask because I have another save ready to start when or if/ I finish with Worthing or ever need a break and its in Germany

Edited by glennuk

4 minutes ago, glennuk said:

@WinskiCan you explain this? Do you mean the Germany National team doesn't use real players (is that the fix referred to?). I ask because I have another save ready to start when or if/ I finish with Worthing or ever need a break and its in Germany

Yes, after an official SI Games Update you'll need to use a Licensing- and name-fix. I totally forgot about that. So the German national team is without real players without the fix. For a save in Germany it's a game-breaker for me. I can't continue a save in Germany while the German squad is full of grey players....

46 minutes ago, Winski said:

I'm really tempted to join you guys in Holland, seeing all those nice stories. It's the country where I live after all. So I think I'll give it a try!

I briefly tried a Scottish challenge and a Welsh one (live in Scotland so naturally gravitate to UK leagues) and they just didn’t feel right, the finances in Keuken Kampioen are perfect for this challenge if you can stay above the water (thanks to Hugo Botermans for me) as you can steadily improve facilities.

I know from my failed attempts the hardest part is just getting enough momentum going and getting enough points on the board, so I was delighted to perform above expectations with Katwijk and I just got the tactics right with the good wingers and Botermans.

Hope to see your Dutch save on here soon

@Shankly84love the summary tables, a lot clearer than my own…….I may have to steal that.

I did ok in my first season with Caerau but had to continuously offer players new deals because teams kept trying to sign them (they had amateur deals and couldn’t offer full time), you get any of that in season 1?

3 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

@Shankly84love the summary tables, a lot clearer than my own…….I may have to steal that.

I did ok in my first season with Caerau but had to continuously offer players new deals because teams kept trying to sign them (they had amateur deals and couldn’t offer full time), you get any of that in season 1?

I'm a few seasons in (just updating now) and I got it constantly. Its so frustrating!!

image.jpeg.63cb7b560b6826894f3df0006afcfe5a.jpeg

Season 2029/30 - League 1

After back to back promotions, i actually think we've moved too quick to be in this league and I was up for a tough season. Was a little surprised going undefeated in the first four games however post that reality hit. By game 16 we were in the relegation spots and by the mid point of the season we were still there. We then had a decent little run going and in 12 games later we were only 5 points off the play off spots, thats how tight the league was. After losing the next game, i decided to blood in the youngsters for the remainder of the season and we rightfully dropped off to finish a respectful 17th.

1112648437_2022-05-30(4).png.8f5703fa5ca279d2fa8f9facc82f776e.png

1176287426_2022-05-30(3).png.7957fe38f9e49bafc5653d4131457601.png

On the player front, we lost our best prospect from the YI under stupid circumstances but we also lost out box to box midfielder in a bid the chairman believed was too good to refuse. We're making a huge loss each month circa 250k so we either need to get lucky on the cup front or we need sell a player every other year or so. We did get lucky to get drawn West Ham in the FA Cup for the second time in 3 years, unfortunately again it was at home and not away!  We did score 3 goals against them, however they scored 6 so no replay this time round.

Youth Preview:

2022-05-30.png.e4bd4fc4e32af3d2d3ba21bb517d7eb0.png

Youth Intake:  possibly our worst intake to date, not sure if this is the HOYD or the fact we're in a higher league with higher standards now

964227913_2022-05-30(1).png.4e7ffa145f7e467c1add3b88a8c96b33.png

Next year is to consolidate and bring in my GK youth prospect to overtake one of my last legacy players and captain of the squad and to try not lose anyone else. My best player only has 1 year left and is refusing to resign so it'll be interesting how that develops. 

2022-05-30 (2).png

Edited by SkiIIs

Corwen_F.C.png.538efb3a2397c53087514b1500fc1e6d.png

SEASON 2 – 2023/24 – Welsh JD Cymru North

LEAGUE TABLE  -  FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES      - SQUAD 1 2 -  COMPETITION REVIEW  

MANAGER PROFILE -  CHARACTERISTICS  -  ATTRIBUTES 

CLUB PROFILE  -  GENERAL  -  FACILITIES  -  HONOURS  -  FINANCES  -  TRANSFERS

LEAGUE

At the start of the season the bookies had us down as 12th favourites for the title at 100-1. The season started well with Corwen unbeaten in the first 6 games, winning 5 and drawing 1. A trickier spell before Christmas saw things even out slightly before another 5 wins in 6 games going in to the new year. With 4 games left to play we found ourselves 4 points of the top. However, only 1 win in the last four games meant it wasn’t meant to be and the club finished in 3rd place and 5 points of Champions Caersws. An excellent league season overall with improvement and lots to build on.

LEAGUE CUP

A disappointing League Cup campaign, out in the first round at home to Penrhyncoch.

WELSH CUP

Another disappointing performance in the Welsh Cup. This year it was the 2nd round, losing away to Abertillery Excelsior.

THE PLAYERS

Mitchell Jones with another great season in centre mid, adding 7 goals this term and Alec Rennie broke into the team at 16 years of age with an average rating of 7.18 and chipping in with 4 goals from midfield. Aaron Morgan also adopted to life in the first team on the left wing with a 7.36 average rating and Bryn Williams burst onto the scene with 14 goals in 30 appearances. Robert Thomas was once again top goal scorer, this time bagging 18 in 33 starts. Mitchell;

THE YOUTH INTAKE screen 1 screen 2

Another intake with plenty of potential although not much current ability. 15 year old goalkeeper Oliver Reynolds may be able to stake a claim for the number 1 spot next season.

OFF THE FIELD

Jones won rookie of the year and also managed goal of the season.

1898039266_ClubInfo.PNG.f919c0aa2f29a1312a33a97041230ba5.PNG

945452755_PlayerInfo.PNG.fa29ea9a84d6685070e786e0b3eed3f8.PNG

454883947_SeasonInfo.PNG.4fc47eb3a9de11f433cc5c66ce553dbf.PNG

Corwen_F.C.png.1bb801589ec0295e7b651c27c3c62b9f.png

SEASON 3 – 2024/25 – Welsh JD Cymru North

LEAGUE TABLE  -  FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES      - SQUAD 1 2 -  COMPETITION REVIEW  

LEAGUE

We are obviously improving as we were now 25-1 to win the title. Worth a punt after last years 3rd place finish? The season started well again with 4 wins in the opening 5 games. Despite a couple of setbacks, we bounced back. From mid-November we managed to put an impressive run together, winning 16 out of the remaining 19 games. With 5 games remaining, a 3-2 win over 2nd place Llandudno meant that the title was in our grasp. We finished the season in style winning our 4 remaining games to take the title comfortably with a 9-point gap. Welsh 2nd tier champions at the 3rd time of asking and promotion to the Welsh Premier!!

LEAGUE CUP

Despite the excellent league campaign there wasn’t much to write home about in the League Cup again. Out in the 2nd round with a 3-2 home defeat to Prestatyn Town.

WELSH CUP

Got past the earlier rounds beating lower league opposition and, despite putting up a brave fight, lost to Welsh Premier side Cefn Druids on penalties, after a 0-0 draw.

THE PLAYERS

Oliver Rowlands made the number 1 spot his own, despite being only 16 years old and another 16-year-old in Mike Williams managed 34 appearances. Alec Rennie had another impressive season as did Bryn Williams, racking up 17 goals. Robert Thomas was once again top goal scorer with 22 in 35 starts. Joseph Robinson burst on to the scene with 11 goals in 35 for his first season at 16.

THE YOUTH INTAKE screen 1 screen 2

Another intake with plenty of potential, with Geraint Roberts and Dominic Nelson the stand out players.

OFF THE FIELD

Already reached 100 games in management and manager of the year award.

1874703159_ClubFacilities.PNG.74712cc7b0971ac255e405639eeeaf46.PNG

1511522068_PlayerInfo.PNG.3bf6d6a5ef2f9c866893946f3c147f8a.PNG

471871020_SeasonInfo.PNG.c89e576283002d87bcac2e9744759a7d.PNG

Corwen_F.C.png.016bf54b253fc75814362bb98c251f73.png

SEASON 4 – 2025/26 – Welsh JD Cymru Premier

LEAGUE TABLE  -  FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES 

LEAGUE

First season in the top league and this was highlighted in our pre-season odds of 600-1 and being favourites for the drop.

Life started well with a win in our first game to Aberystwyth Town and only losing two in our first nine, although four of them games were drawn. Included in them draws was a 1-1 home draw against serial league winners TNS. Not a bad way to introduce ourselves to them. Despite the decent start by the end of October things were turning for the worst. Between November and mid-April we only managed two league wins. With five games go we were clinging on by a thread, sat 3 points above the relegation zone. A 3-0 away at Port Talbot and 6-0 last day victory over Aberystwyth Town weren’t enough unfortunately and it was back to the 2nd tier at the first time of asking. A brave effort, but we go again.

LEAGUE CUP

Scraping through the first tow rounds and a penalty shoot-out win over Harverfordwest saw us reach our first semi-final. Despite a brave effort TNS proved too good, coming out with a 2-0 win. A good effort though.

WELSH CUP

The Welsh Cup also saw much improvement, even if we did get favourable draws. Wins over Port Talbot, Cambrian & Clydach, Llantwit Major and a semi-final victort over Afan Lido saw us reach our first final Bala Town were the opponents. We had failed to beat Bala in our two league games, and this proved a step too far, eventually losing 2-1 in extra-time after a cruel last minute equaliser from Bala. A bit of a missed opportunity, given that we didn’t meet the dreaded TNS at any point.

THE PLAYERS

Not many performances to write home about, although Bryn Williams brought his good form into the top league and Geraint Roberts was outstanding in his first season, adopting to a DM role.

THE YOUTH INTAKE - screen 1 screen 2

Another high potential intake, but not much in terms of current ability.

OFF THE FIELD

We managed to upgrade our youth recruitment to basic and the board started to look for possible sites to build a new stadium on.

1977007393_FacilitiesInfo.PNG.3216290fb9820e0c7c4f5a622dd6677a.PNG

436938335_PlayerInfo.PNG.b20bd0d966da0e6befa1c9434e8b0c54.PNG

533499612_SeasonInfo.PNG.1b3c91568e0f5bf9c8a533af12092e04.PNG

Edited by Shankly84

image.png.5fd926dc89920bd58c26aef508108ed1.png

Worthing FC - Season 12 - Sky Bet League Two - Youth Intake

Youth intake time and with the good preview I was hoping for yet another 'Golden Generation' and of course we got one again. A few Australians and pretty decent ones too, which is new for us, but again less international than I would like (and less than most previous intakes).

Signing all that are tagged/name (YP12X).

image.thumb.png.b021a6ca0d4c829c855dd63358627bba.png

image.thumb.png.6eb438bc1f92e25c3951e8f37984e548.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 12
Kyle Smith (YP12A) 
- An either footed, Professional, striker with 11 finishing is amazing. He will unfortunately be 3rd in line to the Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A) throne, as I only play one up top. I am really impressed overall and hope he can improve his pace and acceleration as I play with an Advanced Forward and I like them to be relatively quick. I think if we ever lose Kitoko, Smith could be a more than adequate replacement.

image.thumb.png.66ebab13c5b2037383bdf541e6d5c673.png

Jarvis 'Jimmy' Greaves (YP12B) - I kept calling him Jimmy and the name has stuck...at least in my head. Not the best, but not the worst, personality. I like that he can play as my CDM - Defensive Midfielder on support, as well as my CM - Box to Box Midfielder. Has a strong bunch of technical, good mental and good physicals. Likely to see some game time next season and could even replace Kady Sowden (YP03B).

image.thumb.png.26db5a39479d01c491fee8fc50c85edb.png

Myles Miller (YP12C) - Questionable C level choice here, but I LOVE how quick he is. I feel like being quick at this level can cover a multitude of sins. I hope he can improve his technicals quick enough to be a part of the team in the next 2-3 years. He also needs to beef up, get stronger, continue to improve the stamina and he really good be a Theo Walcott esque winger.

image.thumb.png.fd8827712f9d4afbed0e4b58f995dbe6.png

1422631360_VVKatwijkLogo.png.1ca420d3038cf5ae1b42a42988cb6bc7.png

VV Katwijk - Season 3 (2026/27) Mid-Season Update

Competitions

Similar to last season we are in and about the promotion places with some good results and some not so good results. I've been playing the Y02 graduates a bit this season (sometimes due to injuries such as losing my keeper for a few games) and sometimes just to blood them a little.

Through to round 3 of the Dutch Cup once again and this time we've drawn away to Willem II (currently sitting 15th in Eredivisie).

52959022_S3_4_Mid-seasonTable.png.4b726b575f65733d8551f873b90bc1df.png

Botermans has 15 goals in 20 so far (so he's a little behind last year) and we now have a right back, Bart Sinteur, with the most assists with 7 at the mid-way point.

Youth Intake Preview

My HoYD said those very special words to me on Christmas Eve 2026 "has the potential to be a real golden generation for the club".

Goalkeeper and fullback are good since I hadn't really had anyone of note in fullback and the keeper is only 3 star potential and we haven't had any wingers come through with Haddouti now 28 its getting to that time to start the process of replacing them.

1801085867_S3_3_YouthIntakePreview.thumb.png.2bdf8de1acd7f9a2fcf728707bc21b86.png

Club News

I've managed to get the board to improve youth facilities once more so once that goes through I'll have 2 stars for both training and youth and 2.5 stars for youth recruitment. It's the junior coaching lagging behind so I need to put some focus on that now.

Finances after the improvement to the youth facilities are sitting at £449,475 just going into the new year.

Manager News

Obtained the Continental B Licence and now studying for the A Licence, so I'd say I'm well ahead of the curve with this one.

Leading Graduate

Currently Ed Plezier (Y01EliteB) continues to be the most promising youth graduate we have, now sitting at two star current ability 4 goals and 2 assists in 14 starts, average rating of 6.91

1533987876_download(1).png.adba6335c933fde2bc0b93da48fa62b9.png

Argentina

Premier League

2038 (season 17)

Season Summary

League - We're falling into a similar pattern We're good, but not quite good enough. And River Plate keep battering us. This season our title challenge was over before it had even really begun as we lost 3 out of our first 5 games. We improved but could never make up the lost ground. But still, qualification for the Copa Libertadores is ours again.

38leaguetable.JPG.d2f7e99c475385c423e4d1abf14c5331.JPG

Copa Libertadores  - Again, a similar pattern to the last few seasons where we were really good in the group stages only to balls up once we get to the knockout rounds. This year it was Corinthinians that did us, beating us 3-0 and 1-0.

Players

Francisco Pacheco 32B is still the star of the show. 34 goals in all competitions this season. I signed him up on a long contract but it's expensive at 20k a week. Plus, he insisted on a 6.5m release clasue so i'll be amazed if I manage to hold on to him for much longer

Fernando Visconti 33C - got his chance after I sold Pinedo 32A and really stepped up. 12 goals and 16 assissts is as good as i could have hoped for

Alexis Salgado 36A - can play striker or right wing, had an amazing breakthrough season. If Pacheco goes then this lad is our next big hope

38bestxi.JPG.1efd53dd181ebac08a3d7899a1531d6d.JPG

Youth

Another really good preview followed by our worst intake ever. i only signed up 4 and don't hold out any hope for any of them.

38youthpreview.JPG.3d355ac73bcfe669f7e105ff96354227.JPG

38youthintake.thumb.JPG.af10a8de99b525876cc2fda854520d99.JPG

Still, a Colombian striker is quite exciting

Finances

Yeah, really not good. In trying to keep my best players I offered them wages that it turns out I really can't afford. Around £200k a week at the minute, which is crazy. Look at our projection:-

38financeprojection.thumb.JPG.1619ee8b52dfa813e862bac79cc1278a.JPG

So we ended the season nearly 9m in the red. Really, at this stage, the only thing I can do is sell players, get the wage bill down and the bank balance up, Time for those promising youths in the reserve teams to step up I think.

Career

I really like the challenge in Argentina. It's not that easy but I've been close for a while now. Surely it will happen soon? All I need is a bit of luck, especially in the Copa Libertadroes. 

38career.thumb.JPG.041933b83302bb13d4878f750225b5d4.JPG

@toshimitzou1The friendlies suggestion  - have you noticed improvement with this? My Belgian club are part time and a friendly for me makes the training calendar a bit bare I think, with more of the greyed out "unavailable" slots in place of regular training, so I wasn't sure if more matches at expense of coaching was always a good thing?

Good luck in Europe! Your right back looks great, and at 17 he's still got maybe ten years to peak! Hopefully with you!

14 minutes ago, aldojags said:

@toshimitzou1The friendlies suggestion  - have you noticed improvement with this? My Belgian club are part time and a friendly for me makes the training calendar a bit bare I think, with more of the greyed out "unavailable" slots in place of regular training, so I wasn't sure if more matches at expense of coaching was always a good thing?

Good luck in Europe! Your right back looks great, and at 17 he's still got maybe ten years to peak! Hopefully with you!

Yes, the friendlies certainly assist in boosting development across the whole squad. I have a full second XI consisting of youth prospects and squad players. The First XI fill the bench in these friendlies. I holiday the friendly fixture and find that the First XI still get approx 40mins whilst the other players get some form of game time, aiding squad cohesion and tactical familiarity.

Furthermore, try to arrange the friendlies for 'greyed out' days and then DO NOT manually adjust the training schedule after. What is left is all the allotted training days PLUS friendly fixtures in what were non-days. In addition, if your coaches and facilities are as useless as mine, any training received is unlikely to be to a high standard anyway!!!

Good luck.

IJsselmeervogels - Wikipedia
VV IJsselmeervogels

So here we go! I'm going to give my home country The Netherlands another try. VV IJsselmeervogels is one of the biggest and most succesful amateurclubs of the country. For those who like it, a bit info from Wikipedia:

IJsselmeervogels (Dutch pronunciation: [ˌɛi̯səlˈmeːrˌvoːɣəls]) is a Dutch amateur football club. With seven national amateur titles IJsselmeervogels is the most successful amateur club in the Netherlands. The Red-whites come from BunschotenSpakenburg, in the Dutch province Utrecht, on the shores of the former IJsselmeer lake. IJsselmeervogels is placed first on the all time rankings, measured by the number of points scored in games at the highest amateur level in Saturday league football. (Since introducing in 1970 it was first named First Class 'Eerste Klasse' and later Head Class 'Hoofdklasse'). These days, IJsselmeervogels plays in the highest amateur league 'Tweede Divisie'.

What I like the most is their home-kit. It's almost the same as the famous Ajax kit.

Let's see if I can win the Champions League with them :D

KVuTby1.png
QvjxKQ4.png

hace 8 horas, libbyshuss dijo:

I really like the challenge in Argentina. It's not that easy but I've been close for a while now. Surely it will happen soon? All I need is a bit of luck, especially in the Copa Libertadroes.

Who have been the last winners of Copa Libertadores in your save? Don't if its just my save, but I'm 12 seasons in and all winners are Brazilian clubs, I would have expected some argentinian also (at least Boca or River Plate). Is it the same in your save?

1 hour ago, ANGL said:

Who have been the last winners of Copa Libertadores in your save? Don't if its just my save, but I'm 12 seasons in and all winners are Brazilian clubs, I would have expected some argentinian also (at least Boca or River Plate). Is it the same in your save?

just checked and it looks like a pretty even split between Argentinian and Brazilian teams for the ast 10 seasons. Last seasons winners Atletico Mineiro, season before that River Plate.

The first 8 winners in this save were all Brazilian though.

1422631360_VVKatwijkLogo.png.1ca420d3038cf5ae1b42a42988cb6bc7.png

VV Katwijk - Season 3 (2026/27) End of Season Review

Another season in the play-offs and another defeat in the second round although we did make the semi final of the Dutch Cup which was a boost financially.

A number of the players from the start of the game are nearing the end of their cycle at the club so I decided to play Plezier (Y01EliteB) almost every game, Lambrechts (Y02TopA) was a regular feature as was Schutte (Y02EliteA).

Injuries ravaged the squad in the run in and I was fortunate to get the play-off spot where we beat VVV Venlo 5-3 on aggregate before losing out to PEC Zwolle 3-1 on aggregate.

The intake was described as a potential golden generation and with four elite prospects it certainly seems that it was correct.

Aims for Season 4

I think I am going to sacrifice league position next year to get the younger players with far more game time as I'm sure I missed my golden opportunity to get promoted last year with an automatic promotion spot when we bottled the last few games and now I feel our key players are tailing off and I need to get the youth players up to speed. I am a little concerned that we have no high potential replacement for Botermans however he'll only be 28 at the end of next season so I should still get at least another 3-4 years from him and with a contract that runs for the next 2 seasons with no minimum fee release clause (and no interested clubs in the 3 seasons where he has scored 93 goals) I think we should be safe.

image.thumb.png.5857aab1d944d361b5c75ab8efb70873.png

image.thumb.png.c51e409d6ae9f0fca13ba32432746dd3.png

image.thumb.png.33b27dac9c6499800a1c7842bc27d262.png

image.thumb.png.0686110b2ab7a4f5ada627c73afcb0df.png

Youth Intake

1924363120_S3_5_YouthIntakeReport.thumb.png.59058828f78b7d0ffbab6b47d10cc8b1.png

S3_6_EliteA.thumb.png.59a760a052b0537a5509952d7e67415e.png

S3_6_EliteB.thumb.png.7f97b9c2007024c41d4dedee85cc1282.png

S3_6_EliteC.thumb.png.14e9da545c4ec78cf5a4331ecc70d1c2.png

S3_6_EliteD.thumb.png.66208a35588a70081a759480d3e60a40.png

Worthing FC - Season 12 - End of Year Review - Almost did a @skills

League - 7th

On the final day of the season, we just needed a result away at Rochdale to clinch a playoff place. We got the point and other teams didn't do their business, which meant we ended up squeaking into the playoffs. In our first season in League Two, I was not expecting such a strong campaign, but everyone stepped up tremendously.

image.thumb.png.714d1f70dd5f262f55489803e5cb800a.png

Playoffs

First Round - First Leg - Disaster. We didn't turn up when it mattered most, although we were clearly the better team. Ed Bass (YP09F) had a nightmare, which is surprising as he has been solid all season. 4 shots on target and 4 goals is embarrassing. We had it all to do in the second leg.
image.thumb.png.982c14a818221f2e3f470719818fc8d8.png

Playoffs - First Round - Second Leg - What a game! I can't even be mad, we put on a show for everyone in attendance. We fought so hard to stay in the game and we had chances. Unbelievable scenes throughout, huge rollacoaster of emotions, but I am proud of the team. Note: usually play with a CDM, instead of a CAM, but sometimes move to the more attacking formation when we are down. It was easier to move to as Kady Sowden (YP03B), our first choice CDM, was injured just before the playoffs.

Shrewsbury ended up getting promoted via the playoffs, which was good to some degree.
image.thumb.png.6051c01ebf5fefee7880a9ac790fd114.png

The Squad
What a season. I am so proud that my youth players all stepped up and took to Sky Bet League Two with no problems.
image.thumb.png.3c9160fabd86385552c1dd781c50a904.png

Finances

We are still losing money each month, but managing to stay just in the green. Sponsorship is increasing year on year which is so important to try and stay away from the red.

image.thumb.png.b74aee7f1b1c56af1081607055d012f0.png

Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A)

He is quite simply amazing. Against perhaps better judgement and something that would save our aforementioned finances, I am refusing to sell him. He has asked to go if we get a bid of 4.5mil, but luckily the most we have so far is 4.2mil. We even got one for 4 mil plus 50% of next sale, but I rejected that (although was tempted). I am going to keep him at least one more year (he has 3 years left on his contract).

image.thumb.png.6db71c84e18256349af2d3eff042b3e3.png

The Accolades
Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A) - Enough said! League Top Goalscorer and breaking records for Worthing!

image.thumb.png.63d247c5feef589ebb9aa8888d8fa867.png

Facilities

One up and one down. Training facilities down and Youth Level up, the board suggested the Youth Level Upgrade, which I accepted

image.thumb.jpeg.9b4d5b16bf57d5b079e70a687413a07e.jpeg

The Future
Keeping Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A) will be key. He is the best player in the league and is so important to the way we play. I think I can stave off bids for the next season, but if we don't get promoted he may have to be sold to keep us away from the red. I am pretty happy with my team in general, strangely enough areas we were strong (Full Back and Wings) are now areas of concern/weakness. I hope we can improve on those areas and keep getting good intakes. I don't think Sky Bet League Two will take as long as the Vanarama National did to escape.

Edited by glennuk

Worthing FC - Season 13 - A third and a first + Youth Intake Preview

A random update to start our 13th season. A third of the way through the season and we are top of the league. We continued our good form from our first season in League Two and have won seven straight.

image.thumb.png.89b22b5fe87ba69b9377779b26d1fc18.png

image.thumb.png.699f542ef616490c42303665100f1136.png

Goodbye Fullbacks

Our first choice LB and RB have been in high demand. Lea Sills (YP08D) had previously inserted a 300k minimum fee clause in his contract which I couldn't get rid of. So my aim (when he got more and more unhappy) was to get 200+K and a 50% of next sale fee. I actually sold out that 50% fee (having been burnt by losing on every other next fee clause I have added) and got an extra 400k!

Ross Roberts (YP10J) he started out as a surprise. A replacement in the team due to injuries and was never meant to be first choice. However he developed quickly and it wasn't long until Championship clubs came bidding. He wouldn't sign a new contract and I thought better to get rid of now than lose for free in the summer. I couldn't get a sell on fee as the 1.1mil bid was non negotiable. The sales help with the finances and although they do weaken the squad, we have got by without them okay, as you can see by the above update.

image.thumb.png.a300fb6d832761bb3134db1dcfc8e6a6.png

image.thumb.png.251915bed938d0220695f1ad2d80df4b.pngimage.thumb.png.516d634387bfbc54ba8df9ff76a00f52.png

Youth Intake Preview

This youth intake preview is perhaps our worst yet. We could do with another Full Back (after losing our two above) so a highly rated Wing Back sounds good. Apart from that it looks relatively poor overall, perhaps it will be our first non-golden generation.

image.thumb.png.6ce887a563f184abbbd290fcd2f265ff.png

Edited by glennuk

So after starting this challenge with Haukar in Iceland, S.S. Arezzo in Italy and Cottbus in Germany i decided to give it a go in France. 

Especially S.S. Arezzo was a bit of a bummer because despite everything being maxed out, i never got a player above PA 140 in 30 seasons.

So, that begin said: I just finished the challenge with Vendee Herbiers Foot in France in the year 2044-2045. I didnt updated the seasons here, but i did on a dutch website. What u want me to do @darren1983? Update from season 1 to now?

End of Season Review

Season 2025/26

SV Kozakken Boys

Season Summary

By securing more points than last year and a higher league finish, it was a successful season.

Season Details

League Table - A twelfth place finish is an improvement and I couldn't ask for more.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - Two good unbeaten runs and one long winless streak defined our season.

TOTO KNVB Beker - A narrow loss away to eventual second tier champions Heracles Almelo ended our interest in the domestic at the second round stage.

Friendlies - By winning all of our games, except one, it is safe to say we had a good pre season campaign.

Squad - Our depth has improved slightly, though we are a long way from being promotion candidates.

Squad Dynamics - After a good season, this is rather good, unsurprisingly.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - Austrian striker Damir Vrdoljak YP26A17 is the standout player of a good intake.

Finances - We made a loss this year, though this is purely down to improving the facilities.

Key Players

Mike van de Meulenhof - It was another good campaign from our goalkeeper.

Gianni Vandepitte - The central midfielder developed quite a bit this year and is now one of our best players.

Ugur Altinas - Our other central midfielder, he had a solid, if unspectacular, year.

Miraç Akdeniz - The Turkish frontman was fairly consistent though he does miss the target quite often.

Fabian Korporaal - Our defensive midfield lynchpin had a tremendous season.

Next Season

Survival continues to be the aim.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2024/25    Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   National C      ↑    4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   7 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑
2025/26    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   Continental C ↑↑↑    8 ↑   8 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   2 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   7 ↑   1 =   6 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑  18 ↑  10 ↑   8 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Fairly Basic          Fairly Basic     Basic              Regional   (1.50*)
2024/25    Poor          =      Poor  =           Fairly Basic =        Adequate      ↑  Fairly Basic  ↑    Regional = (1.50*) =
2025/26    Below Average ↑      Basic ↑           Fairly Basic =        Excellent    ↑↑  Good         ↑↑    Regional = (1.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25      40        13       10       17          62              70                  -8              32.50%
2025/26      40        16        8       16          69              70                  -1              40.00% ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25          40        13       10       17          62              70                  -8              32.50%             307 days
2025/26          80        29       18       33         131             140                  -9              36.25% ↑           664 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     TOTO KNVB Beker                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              15th       Second Round                       A comfortable season.
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              12th ↑     Second Round =                     An improved campaign.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
2024/25    Paulo Roberto YP25A1                      3
2025/26    Paulo Roberto YP25A1                     41

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2024/25    Paulo Roberto YP25A1                         1
2025/26    Paulo Roberto YP25A1                         9

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2024/25    No one                                      0
2025/26    Paulo Roberto YP25A1                        5

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25    No one                                     0
2025/26    No one                                     0

Edited by DazRTaylor