[FM22] - Free Transfers and Hidden Gems

Bigpole

On 07/02/2022 at 03:32, DannyFM87 said:

I'm looking for some hidden gems that are capable of performing for Man Utd.

To be fair, none of the players capable of playing for united are 'hidden' :D no 160 PA players are 'hidden talents' 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Bigpole said:

To be fair, none of the players capable of playing for united are 'hidden' :D no 160 PA players are 'hidden talents' 

Thanks. I'm just trying to sign some different players other than the same old wonderkids

10 hours ago, DannyFM87 said:

That's where I was hoping you could come in with one of those lists you often post

Ah ok.. essentially some players who could be good enough for utd i guess?

Some of my favourite out of the ordinary wonderkids are the likes of:

Jesus Vazquez - valencia leftback, never really gets a mention

Fode Fofana - psv - brilliant winger or second striker

More established players often overlooked might be:

Manor Solomon

Brian Oddei

Hamed Junior Traore

Marcos Antonio Silva Santos - shakhtar

Arsen Zakharyan

Ivan Ilic

Pablo Torre

Another FM mystery: I even had a friend of mine checking this lad in his game and it looks like the guy exists and the attributes are not random.

However, there's nothing on the internet about him - to be honest, just a photo with kids from 2010 - nor on the Crusaders website. Strange, but the guy is a baller.

1.PNG.665d1baf0dbbc60bf476b82958a188a6.PNG

7 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

his attributes look much different on my current save. 

12 hours ago, lugui said:

Another FM mystery: I even had a friend of mine checking this lad in his game and it looks like the guy exists and the attributes are not random.

However, there's nothing on the internet about him - to be honest, just a photo with kids from 2010 - nor on the Crusaders website. Strange, but the guy is a baller.

on mine ...

Jf5p5Nm.png

On 12/02/2022 at 13:53, lugui said:

Even though he's not that bad in his save, we now know he's random. What intrigues me even more is that there is absolutely nothing about him out there. :confused:

Yeah I had a look.. best I could find was him being mentioned in a school weekly news article which had a match report where he was man of the match in a 10-0 win

• 4 weeks later...

Hidden gem from Serie B - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filippo_Sgarbi

He is a youngish centre back and you can pick him up for 1.4m euros in the first season. He has 14 passing and I play him as a ball playing defender and he is a joy to watch. He is an elegant centre defender of calcio era and also good in the air and in the tackle. Fantastic for lower level serie a and leagues such as Portugal, Netherlands etc

For the more adventurous he could even play as a libero however he only has 8 technique so be wary.

Couple of players from the Turkish league that I've found on my Fenerbahce save (screenshots from February 2025)

Yunus Emre Cift

Spoiler

image.png.8fb87bbd9de02519bd83426dd63c7b56.png

image.thumb.png.0471a90fec89ade5dc75f3f707b5eaa2.png

Bought as a backup to Koray Gunter and Kaan Ayhan in my all-Turkish revolution, he quickly became first choice and is surely due an international cap soon.

Gokdeniz Bayrakdar

Spoiler

image.png.81e2bc5cb8d376c7c9882909a352cecd.png

image.thumb.png.e1887dd706aaf5c21478c8c276811da5.png

Signed after Antalyaspor were relegated and he's been an absolute star. His technicals could be better, but mentally and physically he's a beast in the Turkish league.

And not Turkish, but a great budget LB on the transfer list at the start of the game: Rafa Soares

Spoiler

image.png.361f104a0012cb48530f7cf477f76345.png

image.thumb.png.f4ce63f2e925bd83670226a37b14af48.png

Incredible going forward and comfortable defensively, also scores plenty of free kicks and delivers a good corner. I only sold him because he had 18 months left on his contract and he was the only foreign player left at the club. Can't recommend him enough for clubs on a budget, and as you can see there's plenty of potential for a big profit if you move him on. I'd had bids in excess of 20m in his 2nd and 3rd seasons here.

Edited by nsd

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, lugui said:

Found Rahmat Akbari while scouting in Australia. He does seem to have the potential to be developed into a good midfielder.

In real life, he chose to represent Afghanistan over Australia.

image.png.b372bacd849d1ba05774e0d07871d187.png

Nice find... seems like some random stats though ... here he is at the start of the game...

IVcU6si.png

1 hora atrás, Welshace disse:

Nice find... seems like some random stats though ... here he is at the start of the game...

IVcU6si.png

I was afraid he was one of those random ones, unfortunately. But still, your version also shows potential, a tad more expensive though.

• 3 months later...