[FM22] - Free Transfers and Hidden Gems

Bigpole

Hi guys, here's the yearly topic with all the gems and quality cheap/free transfers you can find.

Share your players below, I'll post my favorites as well

Enjoy the beta, enjoy the full version later as well :D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will create some mini-lists later today, with screens and financial demands for my beta Valencia save. Haven't managed anything bigger since my Marseille side few years back so should be fun.

15 hours ago, esca said:

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku ( Steadfast FC (GHA)) -  2021 Africa U-20 Cup of Nations Best Player of the Tournament.

His contract expires in 5 months starting the game.

This the kid that was on his way to Liverpool in a big way and then the speculation just vanished? 

13 hours ago, John Joe O'toole said:

WOW.

Joris Gnagnon was released very late by Sevilla (in September) and is pretty much a dream pick in FM terms for a free defender. His reputation might rule him out for lots of clubs, but top level teams should be fine and he is a perfect transfer target. Ex-Lyon defender Jemerson was looking like another (signed by Metz on 8th October) but it looks like his transfer was caught in time by the BETA.

My favourite free agent for FM22 is still free though. By 9th November he will definitely have a new club - mine :lol:

Edited by Jogo Bonito

There's several players you can approach to sign whose contracts are expiring at the end of June in the first season.

Matthias Ginter, Nico Elvedi, Stephan Ambrosius, Kevin Sessa, Torben Musel, Viktor Claesson, Daniel Didavi, Yaroslav Rakitskyi, Tobias Kempe, Sebastian Jung, Christian Benteke, Martin Kelly and Phillip Hoffman to name a few.

Lorenzo Lucca is basically a young reincarnated Luca Toni of FM07-FM10 days. 

Can't be signed in the first window as he's only just joined Pisa, but as they're in Serie B I expect he could be picked up for a few million £ by most Premier League sides. 

Will be a ridiculous target man given his heading, jumping, strength, finishing and determination stats. 

20211024200504_1.jpg

il y a 45 minutes, Deano565 a dit :

Can't be signed in the first window as he's only just joined Pisa, but as they're in Serie B I expect he could be picked up for a few million £ by most Premier League sides. 

Will be a ridiculous target man given his heading, jumping, strength, finishing and determination stats. 

I have signed him for 7 millions €, scored 7 goals in 10 games. Huge pair with Sekou Mara.

4.5 star potential for my Bordeaux team.

Edited by yann

18 hours ago, Deano565 said:

Could be a nice player to come in as the understudy to Giroud in my AC Milan Save.

19 hours ago, Deano565 said:

Wasn't interested to join Dortmund in first transfer window though, so might be hard to get depending on the club

On 24/10/2021 at 16:07, janitor said:

Has approach to sign - July 2021.

Juve, Milan & Inter are all bidding on a 40k data.

He looks really good thanks, doesn't want much in wages either. Not sure if he will get a work permit though.. fingers crossed.

Untitled.jpg

Some pretty crazy talent in Peru still, plus this guy who I haven't seen in previous editions. On a free in December first season, or about £1mil if you want him right away. Basically looks like an upgraded Tavara, who still looks a great signing.

20211030094237_1.thumb.jpg.1a0103bfc1efa961832de40a659fd11a.jpg

10 hours ago, jeeshan2000 said:

Usually for every save i tend to buy some cheap young players. Last edition it was Gavi, Arezo, Papetti, Rovella. They turned out to be fantastic players over time. 

Who can you buy this time around in FM22? 

They're not so much hidden gems

On 25/10/2021 at 18:22, fidelitywars said:

Passing and a couple of other technical stats could do with a bit of polishing but some very interesting physical and mental qualities. Worth a punt, IMO:

Also can be attractive for kits sales on Asian soil. 

6 hours ago, thebigfella said:

Think he meant who are the players in Fm22 that you can get for the same prices as you could pick those guys up for.

Yeah its always nice to start a save buy buying a few cheap younger players who can slowly work your way in the squad. 

I used to buy Gavi for 325K Pounds. Usually he would join most clubs you start save with (from La Liga). Would turn out to be a quality midfielder. Arezo was another good buy. 

Guys I have found 2 absolute bargains for my Gornik side in Poland.

Prince Owusu who was purchased for 10k plus some clauses - I am now almost done with season 1 and he is set to finish as top scorer in the Polish top division. Great striker for teams at this sort of level.

prince.jpg.bd123ae946ee4fc910e208b92bbf6aa2.jpg

The second player is also a Ghanaian who was signed on a free transfer - Bright Gyamfi who has turned into the best RWB in the league.

bright.jpg.acaa215f7b7d919d9c67b4976f5f6207.jpg

7 horas atrás, karanhsingh disse:

Guys I have found 2 absolute bargains for my Gornik side in Poland.

Prince Owusu who was purchased for 10k plus some clauses - I am now almost done with season 1 and he is set to finish as top scorer in the Polish top division. Great striker for teams at this sort of level.

prince.jpg.bd123ae946ee4fc910e208b92bbf6aa2.jpg

Great find on Owusu, mate. I have this feeling he can deliver on alternative/smaller leagues, just as I like.

8 minutos atrás, fidelitywars disse:

Couple of interesting, cheap options from Ecuador - both lacking a little mentally but otherwise, look good pick-ups that could easily be sold for significant profit. Fact that Quinonez starts the game with interest from Napoli perhaps an indication of potential:

castillo.thumb.png.c10eb7c70d47aaad436ec3d904940784.png

quinonez.thumb.png.36444ff4f4a4fbd558591fddf3821ce2.png

Also great finds. Byron Castillo seems ready to go overseas. Still in AUCAS (where you found Jhonny Quinonez), any word on Sergio Quintero? I remember him destroying one of those international youth competitions for Ecuador, in FM21 he was very underwhelming, unfortunately.