[Suggestion] To have a record of interactions with players

Gooner Gary

I'm the type of manager who hold regular 1-2-1 meetings with all of the players.  Each week I will either praise or criticize them for their training, and once a month do the same for their overall development.  It would  be great to be able to look back to see if I had criticized a player in the last meeting and then be able to say to the player "look we discussed this last week/month and you haven't improved despite you saying you will improve."  And also have the ability for the manager to say "you haven't improved your training despite your promise, so I won't be selecting you for the next game." which should stop players moaning about their lack of playing time. 

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.