Discussing transfer listing with player.

When discussing reason for transfer listing why is there no option to tell a player he is being transfer listed because his performances have simply not been good enough? Why cant I just be honest and tell him he's not been good enough so he's out?

1 hour ago, Gouranga said:

When discussing reason for transfer listing why is there no option to tell a player he is being transfer listed because his performances have simply not been good enough? Why cant I just be honest and tell him he's not been good enough so he's out?

I too long for this option... And possibly an even more blunt "You're crap. Get tae" 

I haven't had that discussion for a while, but isn't there an option to say something like "I'm going forward with this no matter what you think" to the player? I think that's the closest one we've got to it.

If you think you have some good ideas, please create a thread in the suggestions forum. :thup:

I had a player with 18 months on his contract, No interest in renewing, I assume the nearest option is 'we need to cash in on you' why isn't there an ultimatum of 'Sign a new deal or you will be sold'?

He went in a huff when i listed him and i couldn't say that to him