[Belgium] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for listening to the advice of Sergio Gomez his stats. Most of them seem very accurate now, except work rate his only being 10. Hes always top 3 every game with high intensity runs and one of anderlechts hardest working players. I hope this can be revisited for the winter update or something.

3 hours ago, Tito89 said:

So a lot the updates confirmed in this thread were meant for the first update post release then or...?

The deadline for the full version was on the 25th of October, only a few days after the release of the BETA. So a very short time period to fix issues. Most of them even weren't logged on here at that point. 

So just like last year (i reported it then aswell without luck) it seems like the scout bug for anderlecht still has not been fixed. Could this please be looked at? you start with 6 and go to 11, but the "email" states otherwise.

bug2.PNG

bug1.PNG

Edited by xenomorphing

On 23/10/2021 at 11:03, Persee said:

Hello, from the brief look that I had over Ali Gholizadeh's (Charleroi) stats, it seemed like they still did not reflect his technical and dribbling level accurately? Is this going to be fixed for the full release? His strength also seemed overrated?

I wouldn't give him less than 16 dribbling and 16-17 technique, 16-17 flair, probably 6-7 strength

Let me know what you think :)

Hi, did this not make the final cut or was it not considered? Gholizadeh's technical stats currently seem a bit random. He's very much a flair, agile and technical player with high dribbling skills

For FC Dender, there are several data errors:

-President is no longer André Van Roy but Sihar Sitorus (now only listed as owner)
-CEO Belinda Siahaan is not Belgian but Indonesian
-Johan Hertveldt is no longer head of the Academy, it is Wim Moortgat
-Yarne Van Gijsehem is no longer in the team and was not a physio but a team manager 
-All first team trainers have a contract until 2023
-Gilbert Van Aken, Roland Vandenbosch & André Heremans have left the scouting
-Kasper Monné (also as a goalie in the game) is the second head of physio.
-Lennert Callens is the second doctor
-Ans Huys and Gianni De Coster are additional physiotherapist
-Pieter De Bot is trainer, but also video & data-analist
-Bart Van Renterghem is our player scout

I'll add some more info later.

16 hours ago, dendercee said:

For FC Dender, there are several data errors:

-President is no longer André Van Roy but Sihar Sitorus (now only listed as owner)
-CEO Belinda Siahaan is not Belgian but Indonesian
-Johan Hertveldt is no longer head of the Academy, it is Wim Moortgat
-Yarne Van Gijsehem is no longer in the team and was not a physio but a team manager 
-All first team trainers have a contract until 2023
-Gilbert Van Aken, Roland Vandenbosch & André Heremans have left the scouting
-Kasper Monné (also as a goalie in the game) is the second head of physio.
-Lennert Callens is the second doctor
-Ans Huys and Gianni De Coster are additional physiotherapist
-Pieter De Bot is trainer, but also video & data-analist
-Bart Van Renterghem is our player scout

I'll add some more info later.

Okay thank you - will be done for the winter update

KFC Lille (Club ID: 220) is listed in Belgische Derde Amateurdivsie A (Vla) instead of Belgische Derde Amateurdivisie B (Vla)

Tempo Overijse (Club ID: 530159) is listed in Belgische Derde Amateurdivsie B (Vla) instead of Belgische Derde Amateurdivisie A (Vla)

KFC Nijlen (Club ID: 3200577) is listed in Eerste Provinciale Antwerpen instead of Belgische Derde Amateurdivisie B (Vla)

11 hours ago, MrMadLeprechaun said:

Mark McKenzie (Genk) is listed as left foot dominant when he is actually right footed. In his 3 MLS seasons he made over 300 more passes with his right foot than his left. He is quite two-footed so my suggestion would be R-20 & L-15
https://fbref.com/en/players/a5f5d094/Mark-McKenzie

Logged... 

2 hours ago, WilltheWolf92 said:

KFC Lille (Club ID: 220) is listed in Belgische Derde Amateurdivsie A (Vla) instead of Belgische Derde Amateurdivisie B (Vla)

Tempo Overijse (Club ID: 530159) is listed in Belgische Derde Amateurdivsie B (Vla) instead of Belgische Derde Amateurdivisie A (Vla)

KFC Nijlen (Club ID: 3200577) is listed in Eerste Provinciale Antwerpen instead of Belgische Derde Amateurdivisie B (Vla)

Thanks for logging...

11 hours ago, MrMadLeprechaun said:

Mark McKenzie (Genk) is listed as left foot dominant when he is actually right footed. In his 3 MLS seasons he made over 300 more passes with his right foot than his left. He is quite two-footed so my suggestion would be R-20 & L-15
https://fbref.com/en/players/a5f5d094/Mark-McKenzie

Fixed in the database.

On 25/10/2021 at 07:12, kb1000 said:

Hi,

Im not sure if this has been added already but Lommel Fc have a new director of football

James McCarron

https://trainingground.guru/articles/manchester-citys-james-mccarron-appointed-sporting-director-of-lommel

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/james-mccarron-5b955566?trk=public_profile_browsemap

Thanks

Hss this been added for the next update? Thank You

7 hours ago, Svenpunt said:

I really hope Oostende gets tweaked a bit more, they are still overpowered in the full release.

Mohamed Achahbar (Ronse) is still in the game, he retired a year or two ago due to injuries.

I have had a few builds where they relegated. A few where they overperformed.

Hard to find what the real reason is. 

Don't know if it have influence in the game but the supporter profile of Union St.-Gilloise is too low, Loyalty, passion, patience and temprament should be a lot higher.

+ Senne Lynen is rated very low while being a huge upcoming player.

Edited by WilltheWolf92

On 09/11/2021 at 00:47, Pyrrius said:

Full release but still only 3 subs in the league, while it's supposed to be 5. I'm guessing if this gets patched it won't be save compatible? :-(

Is this going to be in the winter update cause it wasn't updated in the update of 20 Nov.

On 25/11/2021 at 13:19, Bartosmikaratos said:

Hello,

I have found a issue at Seraing FC. In the squad they have a player named Marsoni Sambu and a player named Junior Marsoni. But they are the same person. So i think you should remove one of them:)

has been taken care of

On 25/11/2021 at 21:07, WilltheWolf92 said:

Don't know if it have influence in the game but the supporter profile of Union St.-Gilloise is too low, Loyalty, passion, patience and temprament should be a lot higher.

we 'll have a look at that

On 24/11/2021 at 21:24, dirtInfestor said:

I noticed that the second divison is not a pro league (got promoted as semi pro and didnt turn pro) even though wikipedia states so. Also im allowed to play in a stadium that is too small according to the rules but i dont have it (only 3000) and nothing happened wrt that. 

It's one that needs to be reported in the league specific issues. As it might be a coding issue ...

On 25/11/2021 at 21:07, WilltheWolf92 said:

Yes, that one will be updated... We tended not to boost Union players too much before the deadline at the beginning of October, as we weren't sure it was based on a winning flow (promotion from D2), underestimated quality or a manager building a strong first eleven. Similar to what happened with Beerschot and OHL last season - Beerschot were leading the league at a certain point too, before they collapsed. 

19 hours ago, Moondog777 said:

the issue is on the table, but it is not a data related issue.

best to mention the question in the leagues issues topic

18 hours ago, BelgianResearch said:

Yes, that one will be updated... We tended not to boost Union players too much before the deadline at the beginning of October, as we weren't sure it was based on a winning flow (promotion from D2), underestimated quality or a manager building a strong first eleven. Similar to what happened with Beerschot and OHL last season - Beerschot were leading the league at a certain point too, before they collapsed. 

Thank you both for the quick answer and detailed explanation.

Hi,

I tried to post it in the Bug Tracker topic or forum (link in the first comment here) but it said the site is offline. So I post it here, hopefully this can be send to the right person.

Is it possible to get the disciplinary rules of Belgian divisions to change  in the basic rules instead of  advanced rules, it was easier to do it like that.

When I add lower divisions to Belgium (Tweede Amateur and Derde Amateur) the disciplinary rules (yellow and red card rules) do dissapear in all the leagues.

On 28/11/2021 at 22:35, WilltheWolf92 said:

Hi,

I tried to post it in the Bug Tracker topic or forum (link in the first comment here) but it said the site is offline. So I post it here, hopefully this can be send to the right person.

Is it possible to get the disciplinary rules of Belgian divisions to change  in the basic rules instead of  advanced rules, it was easier to do it like that.

When I add lower divisions to Belgium (Tweede Amateur and Derde Amateur) the disciplinary rules (yellow and red card rules) do dissapear in all the leagues.

That's a strange one ... 

I'll log it in the internal system too. 

Here we are again. Been playing two test games with OHL and two times after a month in game Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha wants to sell the club.

Theoretically this is possible, but, like I said in the discussion of the previous, if King Power bails out before 2047, they can't claim their money back.
Otherwise there is no intention of King Power to leave the club. I don't know what or where this instruction in game is based on... 

I am interested to know what research, if any, has been done into languages that players speak? Or are the totally randomly assigned? Because my FMM USG save seems to list players who are clearly from Wallonia as Dutch speakers only (Francois, Moris), players born in France who cant speak French (Bentaleb/Lapoussin - which makes me think its randomly assigned, because it defaults to their International cap status - Teuma for instance being from Malta defaults to all 4 national languages, and French born players who represent N.African nations default a lot to Arabic speakers only), the non-Belgians seem to be biased towards Dutch speaking (when I know full well having spoken to them recently in person, none of the Danish lads would even understand hello in Flemish, and struggle to speak much more than basic French.... and Christian Burgess studies French at University). 

Non of this is to express any nonsense language politics, but if language ability is hard coded into the game to effect things like players happiness/settling at the club/relationships/squad dynamics, etc, then totally erroneous language settings will also have a knock on effect of making teams worse. 

I am not sure, but certainly in my experience playing the game, Dutch level improves for players and French doesnt when in Belgium leagues. And players only ever comment on learning Dutch (like when they gain a basic/advanced level, or when they say they have no intention/interest to learn it etc- always Dutch). It would indicate that the mother language of the team would be Dutch. 

Which in reality is not true - and if you have lots of players in the team like the Captain Teddy, who speaks French/no Dutch...... it creates a potential problem when in reality there isnt one. The captain apparently cant communicate to his team, when he actually can (USG speak English in the dressing room as a team, so all the side should be listed as Good/Fluent English)

22 hours ago, V-Traxx said:

Here we are again. Been playing two test games with OHL and two times after a month in game Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha wants to sell the club.

Theoretically this is possible, but, like I said in the discussion of the previous, if King Power bails out before 2047, they can't claim their money back.
Otherwise there is no intention of King Power to leave the club. I don't know what or where this instruction in game is based on... 

can you check what amount of loyalty is mentioned? I'll tweak that one already. Don't see specific editor issues where sell intenton is mentioned.

20 hours ago, thegeneralgill said:

I am interested to know what research, if any, has been done into languages that players speak? Or are the totally randomly assigned? Because my FMM USG save seems to list players who are clearly from Wallonia as Dutch speakers only (Francois, Moris), players born in France who cant speak French (Bentaleb/Lapoussin - which makes me think its randomly assigned, because it defaults to their International cap status - Teuma for instance being from Malta defaults to all 4 national languages, and French born players who represent N.African nations default a lot to Arabic speakers only), the non-Belgians seem to be biased towards Dutch speaking (when I know full well having spoken to them recently in person, none of the Danish lads would even understand hello in Flemish, and struggle to speak much more than basic French.... and Christian Burgess studies French at University). 

Non of this is to express any nonsense language politics, but if language ability is hard coded into the game to effect things like players happiness/settling at the club/relationships/squad dynamics, etc, then totally erroneous language settings will also have a knock on effect of making teams worse. 

I am not sure, but certainly in my experience playing the game, Dutch level improves for players and French doesnt when in Belgium leagues. And players only ever comment on learning Dutch (like when they gain a basic/advanced level, or when they say they have no intention/interest to learn it etc- always Dutch). It would indicate that the mother language of the team would be Dutch. 

Which in reality is not true - and if you have lots of players in the team like the Captain Teddy, who speaks French/no Dutch...... it creates a potential problem when in reality there isnt one. The captain apparently cant communicate to his team, when he actually can (USG speak English in the dressing room as a team, so all the side should be listed as Good/Fluent English)

languages which havent been clarified in the editor take the equivalent of the country. for Belgium there is a slightly advantage fo dutch speaking (as the amount in real life is also higher). I'll put it on the list to check where we can add the languages that are already known (when new younger players are put in, there is often not yet sufficient information on the languages)

On 27/11/2021 at 19:23, Svenpunt said:

Since Club Brugge is about to start building their new stadium, wouldn't it be better to accept the request to build a new stadium? It is not logical that the board refuses to accept this request

January 2024 and I'm still not able to build a new stadium. 97% of the tickets are sold but the board blocks it because we don't attract enough people.

2 hours ago, Svenpunt said:

January 2024 and I'm still not able to build a new stadium. 97% of the tickets are sold but the board blocks it because we don't attract enough people.

We can’t change anything about that. This is the game/engine. It has nothing to do about the database unfortunately. 

On 01/12/2021 at 14:06, V-Traxx said:

I ll check that one. Strange. 

18 hours ago, V-Traxx said:

@BelgianResearchWhich source is used for the finances of OHL? They are a disaster.

Last year I've noted a whole post about the finances and SI did nothing with this.

All stats come from www.nbb.be, from the balance sheets clubs that clubs file over there.

I take a look at it. Problem is probably the big losses - covered by the owner (and not covered by the owner in the game)