Jump to content

[Denmark] Data Issues


Ed Hewison
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...

Karlslunde IF is founded in 1914. In game it says that the club is from 1866. This is probably due to originally being a football department under Carlslunde-Carlstrup Skyttelag which stems back all the way to 1866. I would still say 1914 is correct, because 1866 makes it seem like it's the oldest football club in Denmark, even though football only was part of the club more than 50 years later.

I've also noticed that Karlsunde IF and Young Boys FD are the only clubs in the league which has a reserve squad instead of a b team. I don't know what difference this makes, but it seems odd.

Edited by Svartowiz
Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Injury updates for some of the teams.

 

FC Midtjylland

None atm. Had a few smaller injuries up to the seasonal end with ie. Sviatchenko having minor injuries.
Marrony was sent on early vacation to see his newborn.


FC København

Zeca - Has a cruciate ligament rupture and might return at the earliest around April. (Also have a 3 days league matches suspension)

Luther Singh - Had a tough arrival, came much out of shape and have been out with an infection (a suffered a minor depression due to it). Return date is unknown, but I don´t think he will be ready after the winter break.

Rasmus Falk - Extremely injury prone this season and out with a tight injury, only played 564 minutes in the league this season. In 2021-2022 he had a over 100 days out with injury. Most likely will start up slowly again in the new year, unless more complications arise.

Valdemar Jense - Out with a hip Injury and will not return before earliest in the summer (after season) maybe June/Juli


Jens Stage, Kevin Diks, Peter Ankersen, Nicolai Boilesen & Andri Baldursson. All have had minor injuries. Most likely all are when the league picks up again if not already. But hopefully someone with more insights can give us a hint. (I think all are ready even now) 

 

Brøndby IF

Peter Bjur - Had a punis bone contusion and should return without issue after the winter break.
Rasmus Wikström - Had a shoulder injury. Should return without issue after winter break

 

Aalborg BK

Lucas Anderson - Had a cruciate ligament rupture and wont return before after the current season is over most likely. Maybe in Juli/August

 

Randers FC

Joel Kabongo had a some kind of ligament injury and is supposed to be back around early march

 

-----------

It will be interesting to see all the new players, that will swap during this winter transferswindow. FC Midtjylland & FC København is already linked to several players.

 

 

 

Happy holidays all

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 23/12/2021 at 03:25, Svartowiz said:

Karlslunde IF is founded in 1914. In game it says that the club is from 1866. This is probably due to originally being a football department under Carlslunde-Carlstrup Skyttelag which stems back all the way to 1866. I would still say 1914 is correct, because 1866 makes it seem like it's the oldest football club in Denmark, even though football only was part of the club more than 50 years later.

I've also noticed that Karlsunde IF and Young Boys FD are the only clubs in the league which has a reserve squad instead of a b team. I don't know what difference this makes, but it seems odd.

Thanks for reporting, the mistake with Karlslunde IF´s Year Founded will be fixed for the winter update :) 

Regarding Reserve Squad/B-teams, it´s something we´re currently looking at a proper solution for :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 23/12/2021 at 11:39, DrSahl said:

Current Injury updates for some of the teams.

 

FC Midtjylland

None atm. Had a few smaller injuries up to the seasonal end with ie. Sviatchenko having minor injuries.
Marrony was sent on early vacation to see his newborn.


FC København

Zeca - Has a cruciate ligament rupture and might return at the earliest around April. (Also have a 3 days league matches suspension)

Luther Singh - Had a tough arrival, came much out of shape and have been out with an infection (a suffered a minor depression due to it). Return date is unknown, but I don´t think he will be ready after the winter break.

Rasmus Falk - Extremely injury prone this season and out with a tight injury, only played 564 minutes in the league this season. In 2021-2022 he had a over 100 days out with injury. Most likely will start up slowly again in the new year, unless more complications arise.

Valdemar Jense - Out with a hip Injury and will not return before earliest in the summer (after season) maybe June/Juli


Jens Stage, Kevin Diks, Peter Ankersen, Nicolai Boilesen & Andri Baldursson. All have had minor injuries. Most likely all are when the league picks up again if not already. But hopefully someone with more insights can give us a hint. (I think all are ready even now) 

 

Brøndby IF

Peter Bjur - Had a punis bone contusion and should return without issue after the winter break.
Rasmus Wikström - Had a shoulder injury. Should return without issue after winter break

 

Aalborg BK

Lucas Anderson - Had a cruciate ligament rupture and wont return before after the current season is over most likely. Maybe in Juli/August

 

Randers FC

Joel Kabongo had a some kind of ligament injury and is supposed to be back around early march

 

-----------

It will be interesting to see all the new players, that will swap during this winter transferswindow. FC Midtjylland & FC København is already linked to several players.

 

 

 

Happy holidays all

Thank you for your feedback!
Will get added for the winter update - the ones that´s not already :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Malicious Penguin said:

@Girafi, just wondering how the B.93 investment will be included, as it seems to be mainly the youth development/wages, rather than transfer budget?

https://b93prof.dk/topnyhed/b-93-udvider-ejerkredsen-og-sikrer-sig-kaempe-millionbeloeb/

It will simply be included as cash in the club, nothing will be added to the transfer budget :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple things for the Danish national team:

The team's nickname being "The Red-White" seems weird. Direct translation is "Det Rød-Hvide", which is incorrect. It should either be "The Red-Whites", or simply "The Red and Whites". Alternatively, you could scrap it altogether and call it something more unique, like "Danish Dynamite".

Also, I don't understand why Spain is considered a rival. That seems wrong. Remember what that entails in-game. There's no reason the fans or the football association would be more upset losing to Spain than to any other non-neighbouring powerhouse. I assume the 5-1 thumping in the 1986 World Cup is the reason behind it? Either way, it's time to let this fictional rivalry go. It doesn't exist.

As for FC Midtjylland:

There's a severe lack of Tim Sparv among the club's favoured personnel. I'd even argue he should be an icon on par with Petter Andersson. Sparv was crucial for all titles that Midtjylland ever won, and he himself has been very outspoken that the years at Midtjylland were the best of his career.

Oh, and I strongly disagree with lowering Bo Henriksen's adaptability (someone suggested it earlier in this thread). He's been abroad for years during his active career, travelling to England, Iceland and the Maldives. He's a man that'll fit in just about anywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Esben Knudsen said:

A couple things for the Danish national team:

The team's nickname being "The Red-White" seems weird. Direct translation is "Det Rød-Hvide", which is incorrect. It should either be "The Red-Whites", or simply "The Red and Whites". Alternatively, you could scrap it altogether and call it something more unique, like "Danish Dynamite".

Also, I don't understand why Spain is considered a rival. That seems wrong. Remember what that entails in-game. There's no reason the fans or the football association would be more upset losing to Spain than to any other non-neighbouring powerhouse. I assume the 5-1 thumping in the 1986 World Cup is the reason behind it? Either way, it's time to let this fictional rivalry go. It doesn't exist.

As for FC Midtjylland:

There's a severe lack of Tim Sparv among the club's favoured personnel. I'd even argue he should be an icon on par with Petter Andersson. Sparv was crucial for all titles that Midtjylland ever won, and he himself has been very outspoken that the years at Midtjylland were the best of his career.

Oh, and I strongly disagree with lowering Bo Henriksen's adaptability (someone suggested it earlier in this thread). He's been abroad for years during his active career, travelling to England, Iceland and the Maldives. He's a man that'll fit in just about anywhere.

Thanks for the feedback!
I agree that "The Red-White" seem weird, I´ll look into a better option - perhaps one of the ones you were suggesting :) 
Due to the history of Spain knocking out Denmark in various competitions, they should still be listed as rivals. The current rating is way too high though, that I agree with :) 
Tim Sparv should definitely be under FCMs Favorite Staff - it´s unfortunately not possible to get in before the winter update for licensing reasons.
There have been made no changes to Bo Henriksen´s adaptability. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2021 at 13:55, Girafi said:

Thanks for the feedback!
I agree that "The Red-White" seem weird, I´ll look into a better option - perhaps one of the ones you were suggesting :) 
Due to the history of Spain knocking out Denmark in various competitions, they should still be listed as rivals. The current rating is way too high though, that I agree with :) 
Tim Sparv should definitely be under FCMs Favorite Staff - it´s unfortunately not possible to get in before the winter update for licensing reasons.
There have been made no changes to Bo Henriksen´s adaptability. 

Maybe the Red and White? 

I gave the nickname initially and I agree it isn't spot on.

The Spain rivalry is due to losing to them in the semi of Euro 84, the 5-1 thumping in WC86 (as you mention), losing to them in controversial manner in the final WC94 qualifier in 1993 and thereby missing qualification and likely other losses that I've forgotten since.

It's probably not a big thing now but it was back then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nørbæk said:

Maybe the Red and White? 

I gave the nickname initially and I agree it isn't spot on.

The Spain rivalry is due to losing to them in the semi of Euro 84, the 5-1 thumping in WC86 (as you mention), losing to them in controversial manner in the final WC94 qualifier in 1993 and thereby missing qualification and likely other losses that I've forgotten since.

It's probably not a big thing now but it was back then.

I had changed it to "The Red and Whites", but "The Red and White" might sound better, will change it to that :)

I´ve decreased the Spain rivalry a bit, as I feel like it´s still something that gets talked about a lot, whenever Denmark plays against Spain.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Danish transfer values should probably be adjusted downwards, players in the higher ranges are outrageously expensive right now.

In my current save I am in February 2022 and signing Magnus Kofod would require a bid in the €60m range, Evander over €75m and Jonas Wind nearly €140m. I'm sure you would agree that those prices are at least 5 times over a realistic level.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/01/2022 at 18:35, zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz said:

The Danish transfer values should probably be adjusted downwards, players in the higher ranges are outrageously expensive right now.

In my current save I am in February 2022 and signing Magnus Kofod would require a bid in the €60m range, Evander over €75m and Jonas Wind nearly €140m. I'm sure you would agree that those prices are at least 5 times over a realistic level.

This is not a data issue, please report on the Bugs Tracker instead :) 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/12/2021 at 21:50, metal_guitarist said:

If he wasn't 16 on or before 31st August this year then he can't be included until FM23 unfortunately.

Is this strictly true? Youssoufa Moukoko was added in the March update for FM21 and if that cut-off was consistent then he wouldn't be added as his birthday is 20th November.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ShaunG95 said:

Is this strictly true? Youssoufa Moukoko was added in the March update for FM21 and if that cut-off was consistent then he wouldn't be added as his birthday is 20th November.

I believe special permission was obtained for Moukoko, like Odegaard was. It has to be initiated from the player's end though I think, can't just start contacting children asking for their information. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 24/01/2022 at 10:07, metal_guitarist said:

I believe special permission was obtained for Moukoko, like Odegaard was. It has to be initiated from the player's end though I think, can't just start contacting children asking for their information. 

I'd imagine most highly-rated young players will continue that trend though, being on FM and Fifa gives them further exposure to a wider audience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure where to ask this but I started a new save in danish 1st division. Never before have I played in danish league so reading the rules of the competition it states that EU players don't need work permits. Also, nations counted as EU are also all african nations,pacific nations ,faroe islands. So I have a player who is Ghanian nationality and in his profile there is a tab "work permit". Under this tab it says his WP is valid until 2023. Also it states he currently is not eligible for new work permit. Since his nationality is african, and african countires are counted as EU and therfore work permits are not needed under league rules, is this a bug? Am I missing something?

Also there is some things under work permit tab that are mentioning UK rules which I have no idea why because Denmark is obviously not UK. It seems odd.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, luka_zg said:

Not sure where to ask this but I started a new save in danish 1st division. Never before have I played in danish league so reading the rules of the competition it states that EU players don't need work permits. Also, nations counted as EU are also all african nations,pacific nations ,faroe islands. So I have a player who is Ghanian nationality and in his profile there is a tab "work permit". Under this tab it says his WP is valid until 2023. Also it states he currently is not eligible for new work permit. Since his nationality is african, and african countires are counted as EU and therfore work permits are not needed under league rules, is this a bug? Am I missing something?

Also there is some things under work permit tab that are mentioning UK rules which I have no idea why because Denmark is obviously not UK. It seems odd.

This would have to go under the league rules section technically, but perhaps I can "solve" the issue anyways.
The time the Work Permit is valid, is probably until the end of the players contract. The player needs to earn a certain amount, in order to qualify for a work permit (Danish law).
So as long as you sign a new contract with him, above the minimum wage, he will qualify for a new Work permit automatically :) 

The UK rule mention is there for all players, that has a work permit tab, in any country :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

In my opinion, some weird mistakes in the winter update, after a little glimpse of it.
I will see if I can make time to delve much more into it later.

FC Midtjylland

Max Meyer - FC Midtjylland have a buy after loan option included with a fixed price (that is no where near the crazy ingame one)
Even the official site states the inclution of the option  https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/fc-midtjylland-henter-max-meyer-paa-lejeaftale/

Pablo Ortiz have a similar option included (also official)

Marrony - Set as important player, I think he should be squad player (while he have played in training matches and had a sub in, he really does not play atm. Due to mental issues. he is in a bad state due to wife/newborn in Brazil and wanted to move to SC Internacional, whome put up a large bid for 60% ownership and a move to the club)

 

FC København

Zeca - Still not put on with his injury, how you failed to include this, is extreme weird to me, it almost makes me think you don´t look at anything. He is still out with the cruciate ligament rupture, until at the very least April. He is also suspended until the first of march, because of his unprofessional behaviour from the back bench. This was ruled by the sports court.

Luther Singh - Still out and have not been on the team at all. He had mental issues and a infection (not fully disclosed) and have not played in many months. He is not likely to return anytime soon in any full capacity.

Valdemar Lund Jensen - Still out with a hip injurty, wont return before atleast June I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, DrSahl said:

In my opinion, some weird mistakes in the winter update, after a little glimpse of it.
I will see if I can make time to delve much more into it later.

FC Midtjylland

Max Meyer - FC Midtjylland have a buy after loan option included with a fixed price (that is no where near the crazy ingame one)
Even the official site states the inclution of the option  https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/fc-midtjylland-henter-max-meyer-paa-lejeaftale/

Pablo Ortiz have a similar option included (also official)

Marrony - Set as important player, I think he should be squad player (while he have played in training matches and had a sub in, he really does not play atm. Due to mental issues. he is in a bad state due to wife/newborn in Brazil and wanted to move to SC Internacional, whome put up a large bid for 60% ownership and a move to the club)

 

FC København

Zeca - Still not put on with his injury, how you failed to include this, is extreme weird to me, it almost makes me think you don´t look at anything. He is still out with the cruciate ligament rupture, until at the very least April. He is also suspended until the first of march, because of his unprofessional behaviour from the back bench. This was ruled by the sports court.

Luther Singh - Still out and have not been on the team at all. He had mental issues and a infection (not fully disclosed) and have not played in many months. He is not likely to return anytime soon in any full capacity.

Valdemar Lund Jensen - Still out with a hip injurty, wont return before atleast June I think.

Everything you´re mentioning is already defined in the database. You´re correct that the 3 injuries you´re mentioning are not appearing in-game though, I´ll take a closer look at that.
Both Max Meyer and Pablo Ortiz does have a buy option. Max Mayer´s buy option amount is perhaps a little bit on the high end, but I don´t see it as anything crazy high.

Marrony´s situation is something we´re already aware of, but due to the situation being primarily because his wife/mental state - it´s difficult to reflect in FM. His squad status is not something we control, it´s automatically set based on his CA and a few other factors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Girafi said:

Everything you´re mentioning is already defined in the database. You´re correct that the 3 injuries you´re mentioning are not appearing in-game though, I´ll take a closer look at that.
Both Max Meyer and Pablo Ortiz does have a buy option. Max Mayer´s buy option amount is perhaps a little bit on the high end, but I don´t see it as anything crazy high.

Marrony´s situation is something we´re already aware of, but due to the situation being primarily because his wife/mental state - it´s difficult to reflect in FM. His squad status is not something we control, it´s automatically set based on his CA and a few other factors.

After looking into the injuries a bit further. They all happened too far after season start for FM to extract them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 08/01/2022 at 15:29, Girafi said:

I had changed it to "The Red and Whites", but "The Red and White" might sound better, will change it to that :)

I´ve decreased the Spain rivalry a bit, as I feel like it´s still something that gets talked about a lot, whenever Denmark plays against Spain.

Actually, you got it right the first time. You don't call the national team "Det rød-hvide", you call them "De rød-hvide". Absolutely needs to be plural in proper English. If in doubt, look at any English team. Tottenham, for example, are called "The Lilywhites", not "The Lilywhite".

 

This leads to another discussion. Why are the Danish teams' nicknames translated in the first place? "The Whiites", "Boys from Vestegnen", "The Yellow Danger"... To be honest, most of them are rather jarring IMO. In most other country databases, they roll with the native name even in the English version. I have to say it looks a bit better and more fitting with the way the Swedish and Norwegian teams are nicknamed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 08/01/2022 at 08:49, Nørbæk said:

Maybe the Red and White? 

I gave the nickname initially and I agree it isn't spot on.

The Spain rivalry is due to losing to them in the semi of Euro 84, the 5-1 thumping in WC86 (as you mention), losing to them in controversial manner in the final WC94 qualifier in 1993 and thereby missing qualification and likely other losses that I've forgotten since.

It's probably not a big thing now but it was back then.

I absolutely understand the reasoning behind the in-game rivalry, I just don't agree with the conclusion. :)

 

The Danish defeats against Spain are more akin to a statistical curiosity than a rivalry. A rival is someone that you want to go out of your way to beat. A victory over them is sweeter than anything, and, conversely, a defeat is more upsetting.

 

I just don't think that fans of the Danish national team would see a match against Spain as being more important than a match against England, France, Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, and so forth. That is what the rivalry does. It elevates the importance of matches against them.

 

Did it suck getting eliminated by Spain those times back then? Sure. But did it suck less when we were eliminated by England in 2002 and 2021? I don't think so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

A few corrections:

Brian Fonseca has moved from FC Copenhagen to Brøndby IF by the looks of it: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-fonseca-89145392/?original_referer=&originalSubdomain=dk

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikolaj-drejer-02473b227/ - Should be moved to Viborg by the looks of it.

I don’t think Rene Klok should count as a scout in the game. Covers the youth scouting - don’t think he is involved with the first team. 

SønderjyskE now has Carsten Broe employed as scout: https://soenderjyske.dk/fodbold/carsten-broe-bliver-ansat-som-scout-i-soenderjyske/

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, HRz said:

A few corrections:

Brian Fonseca has moved from FC Copenhagen to Brøndby IF by the looks of it: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-fonseca-89145392/?original_referer=&originalSubdomain=dk

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikolaj-drejer-02473b227/ - Should be moved to Viborg by the looks of it.

I don’t think Rene Klok should count as a scout in the game. Covers the youth scouting - don’t think he is involved with the first team. 

SønderjyskE now has Carsten Broe employed as scout: https://soenderjyske.dk/fodbold/carsten-broe-bliver-ansat-som-scout-i-soenderjyske/

Thank you very much! :) The changes will be in for FM23.
There is unfortunately not way to differentiate between scouts, that only covers specific areas, in FM. So the Rene Klok changes can´t be made unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.