[England National League North – Level 6] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to England's National League North (Level 6) here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues specific to England's National League North (Level 6) should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Harrison Neal should be on loan for the season at Kettering Town from Sheffield United (U23s)

http://www.ketteringtownfc.com/news/harrison-neal?fbclid=IwAR3_AY1fI2_8rzgc8sVQTF1xDx1XZU6ue4T2KAPHsT5izNVkpSbh2RPGdxI

He's played in the majority of their fixtures including their most recent fixture:

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/poppies-boss-cox-left-to-rue-missed-opportunities-in-the-fa-cup-3425590

Spennymoor Town

Jason Kennedy

Problem - Preferred Coaching Role is "Goalkeeper Coach'

Fix - Preferred Role should be 'Coach'

Reason - Jason has never been a Goalkeeper and has not done any GK coaching.

Jamie Chandler

Problem - Is not set as being a Coach.

Fix - Allowing hiring as Coach. 

Reason - Jamie is already a Coach/Manager for Sunderland Academy, and also does Coaching work with Spennymoor Academy.

Ryan Hall

Problem - Is Transfer Listed

Fix - Remove from Transfer List

Reason - Although initially requesting to move at the beginning of 2019/20 season, he eventually signed a new 1 year contract and is not transfer listed.

Andrew Oates (Physio)

Problem - Age is incorrect

Fix - Fix Year of Birth to 1981

Reason - Age is incorrect

Tommy Miller (Scout)

Problem - No longer affiliated with Spennymoor Town

Fix - Remove contract

Reason - No longer affiliated with Spennymoor Town

Tony Wilson (Missing Managing Director)

Problem - Tony Wilson is missing from the backroom staff

Fix - Add Tony Wilson

Reason - See Spennymoor Staff: https://spennymoortownfc.co.uk/key-personnel/

Paul Johnson

Problem - Paul Johnson is listed as Director

Fix - Remove Paul Johnson

Reason - See Spennymoor Staff: https://spennymoortownfc.co.uk/key-personnel/

Edited by phoenixnfl

Spennymoor Town

Changes to Club Legends/Icons/Favoured Personnel

Legends

Jason Ainsley

Bradley Groves

Icons

Gavin Cogdon

Glen Taylor

Keith Graydon

Favoured Personnel

Chris Mason (Current Newton Aycliffe Player)

Jamie Chandler (Current Player)

Anthony Peacock (Ex-Player) (Free Agent in-game, actually retired, needs removing)

5 hours ago, phoenixnfl said:

Tommy Miller (Scout)

Problem - No longer affiliated with Spennymoor Town

Fix - Remove contract

Reason - No longer affiliated with Spennymoor Town

Do you have a link or date for when he left?

In his post-match comments after the game against Hereford last month, Tommy Miller said that his dad was still doing scouting for him.

14 hours ago, FROSTIE 1987 said:

Harrison Neal should be on loan for the season at Kettering Town from Sheffield United (U23s)

http://www.ketteringtownfc.com/news/harrison-neal?fbclid=IwAR3_AY1fI2_8rzgc8sVQTF1xDx1XZU6ue4T2KAPHsT5izNVkpSbh2RPGdxI

He's played in the majority of their fixtures including their most recent fixture:

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/poppies-boss-cox-left-to-rue-missed-opportunities-in-the-fa-cup-3425590

Thanks @FROSTIE 1987 Harrison Neal's loan at Kettering has not been included (yet) because it is not known what the length of the loan is, you have posted that it is a season long loan but can you provide some evidence to support this?

I have seen interviews with Neal and read the press releases and posts on social media when the loan was confirmed and it has not mentioned the length of the loan, we do not include short term loans in Football Manager and we cannot request loans unless we are certain of the length.

Thanks @phoenixnfl for the feedback on Spennymoor Town - as @Timma has said in his reply, Miller snr is confirmed to still be working at Spennymoor as of last month, if you can provide evidence he has left the club please let us know.

Regarding the other points raised, Ryan Hall being transfer listed is not a data issue, we do not set who is transfer listed, it is how the game is interpreting the data - with Miller jnr using a 5-3-2 wing back formation, as a winger he may be seen as surplus to requirements.

I'll look at Johnson, Kennedy and Chandler (Kennedy doesn't have a favoured role set, so his non playing role will be randomised at the start of the game, on another play through his preferred role will be different).

Any reason why Graydon should be removed as a favoured person entirely?

Thanks again for the feedback,

1 hour ago, Gingerbread Man said:

Thanks @phoenixnfl for the feedback on Spennymoor Town - as @Timma has said in his reply, Miller snr is confirmed to still be working at Spennymoor as of last month, if you can provide evidence he has left the club please let us know.

Regarding the other points raised, Ryan Hall being transfer listed is not a data issue, we do not set who is transfer listed, it is how the game is interpreting the data - with Miller jnr using a 5-3-2 wing back formation, as a winger he may be seen as surplus to requirements.

I'll look at Johnson, Kennedy and Chandler (Kennedy doesn't have a favoured role set, so his non playing role will be randomised at the start of the game, on another play through his preferred role will be different).

Any reason why Graydon should be removed as a favoured person entirely?

Thanks again for the feedback,

There has been no news release regarding Tommy Miller Snr., just having a close relationship with some of the staff it was put to me that he was no longer an official employee of the club, but will obviously still provide Tommy Miller (Jr.) will advice and recommendations with him being his son!

But it's fine, I understand you can't just take a random guy on the internet's word for it!

In regards to Graydon, I would not say he was ever an "Icon" at Spennymoor. Sure, us long-time fans have fond memories of "Rasher" and he scored in our FA Vase Final win, but I wouldn't ever have considered him an "Icon" at Spennymoor. All the players/staff I've listed are much more highly thought of. At a maximum he should be in "Favoured Personnel".

...but then again, there are no objectivity to these groups, only subjectivity of fans opinions!  

Cheers!

I don't know if this is classed as a "Data Issue", but there are no players for Spennymoor outside of the "First Team" squad.

At a minimum, I would have expected Charlie Hindson and Harry Petterson (his name was spelled wrong in the following link!) to be included in the game as they have both been named in First-Team squads in the FA Cup this season.

There are more who have appeared in "First Team" games in the Durham Challenge Cup this season too. The squad list can be seen here -> https://www.wearside-football-league.org.uk/core/clubs.aspx?clubID=10335 .

Apologies in advance if this is not the place for this!

For AFC Telford United U18's/ players in the development centre, as there are only 2 or 3 real players. 

I work within the U18's so could be able to help with player attributes, best roles, personalities, favoured foot and nationalities etc. 

Firstly, I would like to suggest additions to the staff team as the only correct member of staff is Ben Sohier as manager. If you need further information about player D.O.B's etc please let me know, I should be able to find these out. 

U18's Staff

- Assistant Manager: Patrick Fletcher, Welsh, D.O.B 03/11/1999

- Coach: Ryan Sohier, English, D.O.B 14/03/1995

- GK Coach: John Davies, English

- Performance Analyst: Louis Guttridge, English, D.O.B 14/03/2000

- Performance Analyst: Alex Hayward, English 

Players List:

2. Josh Madeley (RB) 

3. Bailey Winchurch (LB) 

4. Zivai Gabriel (CDM) 

5. Charlie Davies (CB)

6. Connor Parker (CB) 

7. Calvin Smith (RW) 

8. Josh Bailey-Perrin (CM)

9. Callum Knowles (ST) 

10. Joe Afful (ST)

11. Thomas Messham (LW/CM)

12. Conrad Muir (CB) 

13. Jack Sheward (GK) 

14. Max Corinaldi (CM)

15. Brodie McLeod (CM)

16. Matty Cutler (CM, CD, LW/RW)

17. Josh Cooke (CM)

19. Sylvester Lartey (LW/RW/ST) 

20. Cory McKee (RB) 

Edited by MUKAGUTTA9022

21 hours ago, MUKAGUTTA9022 said:

For AFC Telford United U18's/ players in the development centre, as there are only 2 or 3 real players. 

I work within the U18's so could be able to help with player attributes, best roles, personalities, favoured foot and nationalities etc. 

Firstly, I would like to suggest additions to the staff team as the only correct member of staff is Ben Sohier as manager. If you need further information about player D.O.B's etc please let me know, I should be able to find these out. 

U18's Staff

- Assistant Manager: Patrick Fletcher, Welsh, D.O.B 03/11/1999

- Coach: Ryan Sohier, English, D.O.B 14/03/1995

- GK Coach: John Davies, English

- Performance Analyst: Louis Guttridge, English, D.O.B 14/03/2000

- Performance Analyst: Alex Hayward, English 

Players List:

2. Josh Madeley (RB) 

3. Bailey Winchurch (LB) 

4. Zivai Gabriel (CDM) 

5. Charlie Davies (CB)

6. Connor Parker (CB) 

7. Calvin Smith (RW) 

8. Josh Bailey-Perrin (CM)

9. Callum Knowles (ST) 

10. Joe Afful (ST)

11. Thomas Messham (LW/CM)

12. Conrad Muir (CB) 

13. Jack Sheward (GK) 

14. Max Corinaldi (CM)

15. Brodie McLeod (CM)

16. Matty Cutler (CM, CD, LW/RW)

17. Josh Cooke (CM)

19. Sylvester Lartey (LW/RW/ST) 

20. Cory McKee (RB) 

Hi this is excellent info, thankyou for posting - I cannot promise these will be added for the release database but I will certainly consider adding these for the next data update, and if you have any more info you are welcome to post on here or dm me :thup:

22 hours ago, phoenixnfl said:

I don't know if this is classed as a "Data Issue", but there are no players for Spennymoor outside of the "First Team" squad.

At a minimum, I would have expected Charlie Hindson and Harry Petterson (his name was spelled wrong in the following link!) to be included in the game as they have both been named in First-Team squads in the FA Cup this season.

There are more who have appeared in "First Team" games in the Durham Challenge Cup this season too. The squad list can be seen here -> https://www.wearside-football-league.org.uk/core/clubs.aspx?clubID=10335 .

Apologies in advance if this is not the place for this!

Hi again @phoenixnfl, thanks for your follow up posts regarding Spennymoor. Pleased to see any feedback at all so please continue to post any issues you see!

I will lower Graydon's rating and make him "favoured personnel" as suggested.

I think with regards to Miller snr he does merit remaining on staff at Spennymoor as he is clearly still helping out at the club even in an unofficial capacity.

With regards to the missing youth team players, unfortunately we do not have a Spennymoor researcher so unfortunately we've not been able to include the youth players, although I can consider adding both Hindson and Petterson for a future update. Have you ever considered applying to become Spennymoor researcher yourself? Thanks.

Hi! Don't know if this is considered a database issue, however a player in Gateshead FC's U18's called Ryan Wombwell is a Caucasian Male, however in the In Game Match Engine, his Avatar is Black?

Worth noting that in his data, it lists him as a CB/ LB - However he is actually a RB/ RWB/ RM/ CM for Gateshead, confirmed on Transfermarkt below. Further proof of this showing that he came off the bench last month at RM and started another game at RB in August :)

29236746.png

image.png

image.png.061cebc0002422ce7085cfc23c03b5a3.png

Wombwell RB.PNG

Hi @TheFatbellyFred thanks for posting - Wombwell did not have any data set for his appearance and therefore it is randomised in game, I have set the correct data for him now so he will be correct for the release database. As for his playing positions, he did indeed play right back/right wing back for Gateshead versus Guiseley so I have added this to his positions.

On 22/10/2021 at 08:42, phoenixnfl said:

Spennymoor Town

Jamie Chandler

Problem - Is not set as being a Coach.

Fix - Allowing hiring as Coach. 

Reason - Jamie is already a Coach/Manager for Sunderland Academy, and also does Coaching work with Spennymoor Academy.

Jamie Chandler is actually U18's Assistant Coach (Assistant Manager), so should be set accordingly.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-chandler-707363115/

Edited by phoenixnfl

Spennymoor Town Finances

With the Data Editor not being released yet, I can't delve further into the finances in the background, however on the face of it it seems Spennymoor have been sold a little short.

It is very well known that Spennymoor are wealthy for this level with a very big operating budget. A starting balance of £88,000 is fine, so long as Bradley Groves is programmed as an Underwriter to any losses. Spennymoor's funding is directly from Brad's business, Great Annual Savings (GAS), who Underwrite any losses and provides the majority of funding to the Club. The following link provides a little peek through the curtain, but is very understated in the actual reliance on GAS.

https://www.footballtradedirectory.com/great-annual-savings-link-with-spennymoor-is

A starting wage availability being maxed out is far too low. Spennymoor have a very small squad at the minute and Tommy Miller is known to have plenty of free funds to spend should the right players come along, which they currently aren't available. A figure of around £1,200 is more fitting (even still on the low side).

Thoughts?

Glen Taylor

I know attributes are subjective in a lot of ways, but Glen Taylor's attributes (an CA in general) are far too low yet again. Glen turned down numerous big full-time offers from National League and League Two teams to stay at Spennymoor on a "part-time" contract (albeit a large one) that better suits his work life.

He's proven to be THE elite striker in the league year-in, year-out. Including this year where he is already top goal scorer in the league and 2018/19 (the last "normal" season) where he was top goalscorer. He should have a CA higher than any other striker in this league, and should have a CA at a minimum of those in the mid-ranges of the National League.

Edited by phoenixnfl

On 25/10/2021 at 16:49, phoenixnfl said:

Spennymoor Town Finances

With the Data Editor not being released yet, I can't delve further into the finances in the background, however on the face of it it seems Spennymoor have been sold a little short.

It is very well known that Spennymoor are wealthy for this level with a very big operating budget. A starting balance of £88,000 is fine, so long as Bradley Groves is programmed as an Underwriter to any losses. Spennymoor's funding is directly from Brad's business, Great Annual Savings (GAS), who Underwrite any losses and provides the majority of funding to the Club. The following link provides a little peek through the curtain, but is very understated in the actual reliance on GAS.

https://www.footballtradedirectory.com/great-annual-savings-link-with-spennymoor-is

A starting wage availability being maxed out is far too low. Spennymoor have a very small squad at the minute and Tommy Miller is known to have plenty of free funds to spend should the right players come along, which they currently aren't available. A figure of around £1,200 is more fitting (even still on the low side).

Thoughts?

Glen Taylor

I know attributes are subjective in a lot of ways, but Glen Taylor's attributes (an CA in general) are far too low yet again. Glen turned down numerous big full-time offers from National League and League Two teams to stay at Spennymoor on a "part-time" contract (albeit a large one) that better suits his work life.

He's proven to be THE elite striker in the league year-in, year-out. Including this year where he is already top goal scorer in the league and 2018/19 (the last "normal" season) where he was top goalscorer. He should have a CA higher than any other striker in this league, and should have a CA at a minimum of those in the mid-ranges of the National League.

Bobby Jones (Fylde) made 1 appearance on loan at Farsley in 19/20 from Wigan, joined 11/02/20: https://www.farsleyceltic.com/news/bobby-jones-joins-the-celt-army-2511604.html

Harvey Smith (Chorley) made 2 appearances 0 goals on loan at Gloucester City from Bristol City in 19/20, joined 19/10/19: https://int.soccerway.com/players/harvey-smith/515166/

Cameron McGilp (Gloucester) made 4 appearances and scored 2 goals on loan at Hungerford from Swindon in 19/20, joined 20/10/19: https://www.hungerfordtown.com/news/crusaders-sign-midfielder-2478288.html

He then had a second loan at Hungerford in 19/20 where he made 1 appearance without scoring, joined 13/03/20: https://www.hungerfordtown.com/news/mcgilp-returns-to-hungerford-2521386.html

Omari Sterling-James (Kidderminster) made 3 appearances and scored 1 goal on loan at Kettering in 19/20, joined 06/03/20: https://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/2020/march/forward-joins-kettering-on-loan/

Bradley Rolt (Brackley) made 5 appearances 0 goals on loan at Welling United from Peterborough in 19/20, joined 17/01/20: https://www.wellingunited.com/loan-duo-sign-on/

His stats for at Braintree last season were left blank, made 2 appearances 0 goals: https://int.soccerway.com/players/bradley-rolt/591623/

Edited by Timma

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Please could you alter the text commentary colour for Blyth Spartans away kit as it is currently a very similar red colour to the overlay colour (also red), making it very difficult to read. The kit appears to be red and white so this would seems to be a better option.

If this is changed, is it save game compatible? Or would it require a new save to see the difference if fixed?

On 25/11/2021 at 21:40, schnauzer said:

Hello,

Please could you alter the text commentary colour for Blyth Spartans away kit as it is currently a very similar red colour to the overlay colour (also red), making it very difficult to read. The kit appears to be red and white so this would seems to be a better option.

If this is changed, is it save game compatible? Or would it require a new save to see the difference if fixed?

It's not, it's dark red and orange/amber - these would be better colours (basically, same as what Bradford City use for their home kit), rather than red and light red as in the database at the moment.

http://www.blythspartans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_0526-1536x1024.jpg

On 25/11/2021 at 21:40, schnauzer said:

Hello,

On 30/11/2021 at 21:51, Scotty Walds said:

It was decided that appearances for that curtailed season should count in FM.

I obviously missed that. It's a weird and wrong decision in my opinion, one that then led directly to a bug. But fair enough.

Edited by Dave C

York City

Staff member changes since release.

Steve Watson has been sacked and Assistant Micky Cummins has gone with him. 

John Askey is now club manager.

James Thwaite has been promoted from U14s head coach to first team analyst.

On 08/12/2021 at 09:00, pdcj25 said:

York City

Staff member changes since release.

Steve Watson has been sacked and Assistant Micky Cummins has gone with him. 

John Askey is now club manager.

James Thwaite has been promoted from U14s head coach to first team analyst.

Watson/Cummins/Askey were all done already, as was the addition of Kingsley James. And the transfer of Gilchrist.

Not seen the club announce the Thwaite one, but it seems accurate based on his LinkedIn.

Cheers

Edited by Dave C

Sam Austin (Kidderminster) scored 7 goals in 19 games while on loan at Leamington from Burton Albion in 15/16, joined 10/02/2016: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11719/10162070/burton-albion-teenager-sam-austin-has-joined-leamington-on-loan-for-a-month

Luke Simpson (Kidderminster) played five games for Tamworth in 18/19 after leaving Macclesfield and then joined Wrexham without playing on 23/02/2019: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47344379

Geraldo Bajrami (Kidderminster) has two appearances listed for Birmingham last season when he didn't play in any league games for them: https://uk.soccerway.com/players/geraldo-bajrami/532957/

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=123398&season_id=153

Also had a loan at Nantwich from Oldham in 13/14, joined 17/08/2013: https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2013/august/simpson-leaves-on-loan/

Cameron Painter (Blyth) is missing a 2020 history line for Grimsby, he also joined Spalding on a three month loan on 15/09/2020: https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/young-duo-depart-on-loan/

Scott Wilson (Curzon) made 16 appearances scoring once on loan at Stalybridge from Burnley in 18/19, joined 17/08/18 until 01/12/2018: http://www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk/play.php?code=WILSS

Adam Thomas (Curzon) made 13 appearances scoring two goals on loan at Hednesford from Stoke in 14/15, joined 03/02/2015: https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2015/02/new-signing-adam-thomas

Jordan Young (Gloucester) joined Highworth Town on a two-month loan from Swindon in 18/19, joined 07/02/2019: https://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/headlines/17486153.highworth-town-manager-jeff-roberts-signed-swindon-town-striker-jordan-young-well-non-league-goal-getter-josh-parsons-ahead-tricky-trip-moneyfields/

Tomm O'Sullivan (Gloucester) could have his brother Sam O'Sullivan (151464) added to his liked people: https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/13847198.tommy-can-be-a-huge-hit-for-newport-county-says-brother-sam-osullivan/

Bernard Mensah (Gloucester) doesn't have the year order added for his 2019 history line with Gloucester.

Louis Gray (Chester) made 4 appearances on loan at Nuneaton Borough from Carlisle in 18/19, joined 03/08/18: https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/nuneatonboroughfc/news/transfer-news-goalkeeper-louis-gray-joins-boro-2330854.html

James Horsfield (Chester) made 2 appearances without scoring on loan at Doncaster in 15/16, joined 28/09/15: https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/2015/september/doncaster-switch-for-horsfield/

Darren Stephenson (Chester) is missing his appearance data for Halifax last season, was 1 goal in 4 matches: https://uk.soccerway.com/players/darren--stephenson/182992/

George Waring (Chester) made 6 appearances without scoring on loan at Kidderminster from Tranmere in 18/19, joined 27/11/18, will need a 2018 history line for Tranmere: https://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/news/2018/november/george-waring-joins-kidderminster-on-loan/

• 5 weeks later...

Jordan Archer (Southport) could probably have his brothers Cameron Archer (29219088) and Lewis Archer (28101238) added to his liked people: https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/aston-villa/2021/10/01/matt-maher-siblings-are-striking-out/

Alex Nicholson (Gateshead) is missing his 2019 history entry for Gateshead, made 33 appearances scoring 2 goals: https://uk.soccerway.com/players/alex-nicholson/272716/

Nicholson also has 47 appearances listed for Blyth in 2014 when the regular league season was only 46 matches.

Nicholson, Greg Olley and Macualay Langstaff have 16 appearances for last season when Gateshead only played 14 league games: https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/archive9907-match-info/tables?table_id=d-60912

Owen Bailey (Gateshead) has a 1-year extension option in his contract: https://gateshead-fc.com/players/owen-bailey/

On 17/01/2022 at 00:37, Timma said:

Jordan Archer (Southport) could probably have his brothers Cameron Archer (29219088) and Lewis Archer (28101238) added to his liked people: https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/aston-villa/2021/10/01/matt-maher-siblings-are-striking-out/

Alex Nicholson (Gateshead) is missing his 2019 history entry for Gateshead, made 33 appearances scoring 2 goals: https://uk.soccerway.com/players/alex-nicholson/272716/

Nicholson also has 47 appearances listed for Blyth in 2014 when the regular league season was only 46 matches.

Nicholson, Greg Olley and Macualay Langstaff have 16 appearances for last season when Gateshead only played 14 league games: https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/archive9907-match-info/tables?table_id=d-60912

Owen Bailey (Gateshead) has a 1-year extension option in his contract: https://gateshead-fc.com/players/owen-bailey/

Great work Tim, thanks!

The birth date of Patrick-Prosper Fini from Hereford should be verified. It probably must be 31.05.1996 instead of 23.05.1996  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/patrick-prosper-fini/profil/spieler/329453 https://www.fussballtransfers.com/spieler/patrick-prosper-fini/

The birth date of Harrison Neal from Kettering should be verified. It probably must be 12.05.2001 instead of 05.12.2001  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/harrison-neal/profil/spieler/746736

2 hours ago, Ente35 said:

The birth date of Patrick-Prosper Fini from Hereford should be verified. It probably must be 31.05.1996 instead of 23.05.1996  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/patrick-prosper-fini/profil/spieler/329453 https://www.fussballtransfers.com/spieler/patrick-prosper-fini/

Thanks, I've double checked that and it appears to be correct so I'll get that amended now.

Edited by Timma

On 27/01/2022 at 00:19, Timma said:

Luke Shiels has a contract until the end of the 22/23 season according to Boston: https://www.bostonunited.co.uk/teams/24809/player/luke-shiels-2338082

Thanks! 👍 (and to @Gingerbread Manfor already making the DB change)

Edited by Scotty Walds

Dom Tear is missing a loan with Larne from Huddersfield in 18/19, joined 18/01/19 until the end of the season: https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/huddersfield-town-academy-products-isaac-15696542

Hagie Damba had a loan with Eccleshill United from Guiseley last season, joined 13/12/20: https://guiseleyafc.co.uk/hagie-damba-signs-dual-registration-with-eccleshill-united/

Lebrun Mbeka joined Goole on dual registration from Parkgate 25/09/17: https://nonleague.pitchero.com/transfers/four-new-vikings/

Regan Hutchinson could probably have his uncles Glynn Snodin (2005557) and Ian Snodin (2005558) added to his liked people: https://guiseleyafc.co.uk/player/regan-hutchinson/

Hutchinson also had a month loan at Sheffield from Chesterfield starting from 22/11/19: https://twitter.com/ChesterfieldFC/status/1197927528746369024

Edited by Timma

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of very minor points.

Jackson Smith has a history line entered for Kettering for this season but the loan box hasn't been ticked.

Niall Watson is missing a loan with Airbus in 19/20, joined 03/02/20 until the end of the season, made 3 appearances scoring 3 goals, https://clwbpeldroed.org/2020/02/03/airbus-woolfe-byrne-watson-edwards/

Liam Watson (Southport) could have his son Niall Watson (29174365) added to his liked people.

Russell Benjamin made 4 appearances without scoring for Colwyn Bay on loan from Southport in 11/12, joined 09/09/2011: https://nonleague.pitchero.com/uncategorized/bay-borrow-benjamin-6424/

Chris Doyle scored 2 goals in 10 appearances on loan at Chorley from Morecambe in 15/16, joined 18/08/2015: https://www.morecambefc.com/news/2015/august/doyle-loan/

Tony McMillan made 14 appearances for Stalybridge in 16/17 before joining Warrington: http://www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk/play.php?code=MCMIT

6 hours ago, Timma said:

Couple of very minor points.

Jackson Smith has a history line entered for Kettering for this season but the loan box hasn't been ticked.

Niall Watson is missing a loan with Airbus in 19/20, joined 03/02/20 until the end of the season, made 3 appearances scoring 3 goals, https://clwbpeldroed.org/2020/02/03/airbus-woolfe-byrne-watson-edwards/

Liam Watson (Southport) could have his son Niall Watson (29174365) added to his liked people.

Russell Benjamin made 4 appearances without scoring for Colwyn Bay on loan from Southport in 11/12, joined 09/09/2011: https://nonleague.pitchero.com/uncategorized/bay-borrow-benjamin-6424/

Chris Doyle scored 2 goals in 10 appearances on loan at Chorley from Morecambe in 15/16, joined 18/08/2015: https://www.morecambefc.com/news/2015/august/doyle-loan/

Tony McMillan made 14 appearances for Stalybridge in 16/17 before joining Warrington: http://www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk/play.php?code=MCMIT

Top work Tim, these have all been added on a new submission.

• 1 month later...

Not really sure this is a 'data issue'; it certainly isn't the biggest deal in the grand scheme of things. But I didn't know where else it should go (feel free to remove or dismiss if not relevant). Is there any reason York City don't have a nickname listed in game?

They're widely known as 'The Minstermen', such as in these articles:

From the local newspaper: https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/20040942.york-citys-fa-trophy-run-ends-defeat-bromley/

From the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-60981007

From the club's website: https://www.yorkcityfootballclub.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-reports/city-exit-fa-trophy-after-bromley-defeat

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/04/2022 at 17:20, Bojanbbz94 said:

Not really sure this is a 'data issue'; it certainly isn't the biggest deal in the grand scheme of things. But I didn't know where else it should go (feel free to remove or dismiss if not relevant). Is there any reason York City don't have a nickname listed in game?

They're widely known as 'The Minstermen', such as in these articles:

From the local newspaper: https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/20040942.york-citys-fa-trophy-run-ends-defeat-bromley/

From the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-60981007

From the club's website: https://www.yorkcityfootballclub.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-reports/city-exit-fa-trophy-after-bromley-defeat

It's a rubbish nickname, and I'd happily get rid of it, but as Dean says, it is in the official database so the issue is at your end.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Terry MItchell (Blyth Manager) - Missing Non Playing History

Northumbria University (52038251) - July 1999 till May 2001 (First Team Coach)

Newcastle United - July 1998 till June 2005 (Youth Team Coach)

Newcastle United - spell between 2014 and 2019 i think he is still employed by the club part time (or he certainly was after 2019) again should be Youth Team Coach rather than U18 Coach as he worked with the U14's and U15s

Edited by magpie1892