[Italy] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

After the AFCON final Kalidou Koulibaly did interviews in English for the BBC, so could have English added to his languages to at least a "good" level.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spotted this during a Roma save. Marash Kumbulla who starts on loan at Roma, but is joining on a permanent deal, is on a part time contract.

It's also in the editor. Full time contract at Verona and part time at Roma.

Marash Kumbulla_ Contract Info.png

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Edited by zapata

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked the update, seems that Dušan Vlahović 1st part of the season with Fiorentina is missing.
2021 entry needs to be added with 21 matches and scored 17 goals (and also move the fee to Juventus to this entry)

Thanks

3 hours ago, Eric Leonardo said:

Just checked the update, seems that Dušan Vlahović 1st part of the season with Fiorentina is missing.
2021 entry needs to be added with 21 matches and scored 17 goals (and also move the fee to Juventus to this entry)

Thanks

The game starts before the current season starts therefore having stats there is impossible. No player has stats for the current season in there history at the start of a new game.

20 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

The game starts before the current season starts therefore having stats there is impossible. No player has stats for the current season in there history at the start of a new game.

Ok, that is strange, because players like Trippier have their 1st part of the season stats with Atletico Madrid for example.
Also, if somebody plays with a South American League, like Brazil for example, and decides to start the League in February 2022, the stats with Fiorentina from 2021 would appear in the game with all the correct dates (and he would already be at Juventus also).

ID 45 - Paolo Maldini, he has a position as Director, IMHO should be Technical Director

ID 706367 - Marco Bertelli, non-player history: should be deleted the role as FC Inter President from 2019

ID 43193710 - Massimiliano Mangraviti, hair color: dark brown 2 -> light brown 2

ID 43005147 - Eros Pisano, hair color: black 2 -> dark brown 3

ID 43005807 - Matteo Minesso, hair color: black 2 -> dark brown 2

ID 43093474 - Francesco Belli,  hair color: light brown 2 -> dark brown 2

ID 43500280 - Tommaso Fischer, hair color: dark brown 2 -> light brown 2

ID 43269230 - Leonardo Loria, hair color: light brown 2 -> light brown 3

ID 43009073 - Alessandro De Vitis, hair color: blonde 2 -> blonde 3

ID 43274094 - Samuele Birindelli, hair color: dark brown 2 -> dark brown 1

ID 43425834 - Matteo Ruggeri, hair color: black 2 -> dark brown 2

ID 7984044 - Daniele Zoratto, ethnicity: mediterranean/hispanic, hair colour: grey 2, skin tone 4

Role: Coach (youth teams) for Italy

Playing history: https://www.transfermarkt.it/daniele-zoratto/stationen/trainer/2274

Non Playing history: https://www.transfermarkt.it/daniele-zoratto/stationen/trainer/2274

Achievements:

9/6/1985, Italian Serie C1/A winner with Brescia 

14/5/1992, Italian Cup winner with Parma Calcio 1913

12/5/1993, European Cup Winner Cup winner with Parma Calcio 1913

2/2/1994, European Sup Cup winner with Parma Calcio 1913

What is the reasoning behind dropping Sydney van Hooijdonk down to a Fixed 130PA from 140PA? He's recently moved on loan to a club where he is playing regularly. Can I instead suggest a return to 140PA, or a RPA of -75 (120-150)?

Edited by CTxCB

Almost everything posted here, should be already included now in database. Thanks to all for reporting.

> van Hooijdonk, not properly a data issue, but anyway Dutch-based.

> Sacramento, nice point, but similarly it's a Portuguese issue.

ID 43317933 - Hamed Traore

to be fixed:

Second Name: Traorè

Full Name: Hamed Junior Traorè

Shirt Name: Traore

Favourite People: Amad Diallo 100 Brother permanent

Positions:

AMC 20 (it's fine)

MC 18

AML 15

Striker 10 (it's fine)

AMR 9

ML and MR - 0

preferred central position: Left

Edited by Delvi

ID 43131832  - Italian Youth Club Invitational (Viareggio Cup)

I think there are issues with the Viareggio Cup. 

1) it is not possible to edit it, it doesn't show up under "Italian Competitions" in advanced rules

2) in game is not present the list of Winners, it's present in the db but doesn't show up in the game

3) sometimes matches of this competition are not played at all

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Cizzu said:

With 22.4 patch Andriy Shevchenko is Genoa manager.. again. Regardless of database: 22.1, 22.3 and 22.4 .

maybe try to load the database without additional files, because he's set as free agent in database.

Il 9/4/2022 in 18:44 , Bigpole ha scritto:

maybe try to load the database without additional files, because he's set as free agent in database.

Shev.png

21 ore fa, Bigpole ha scritto:

below is my screen from 22.4 database loaded in fm editor. 

image_2022-04-11_091534234.png

I have the same problem of  Ciccu, I don't add any file in my carreer and Shevchenko is the manager of Genoa

Screenshot (419).png

Screenshot (420).png

13 hours ago, Alex121280 said:

I have the same problem of  Ciccu, I don't add any file in my carreer and Shevchenko is the manager of Genoa

Screenshot (419).png

Screenshot (420).png

I don't know then, it seems fine in my game(s).

image_2022-04-12_204532803.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Il 27/10/2021 in 10:28 , Reddiablo ha scritto:

With 150 he would be easily the very best player at Bologna and much better than all of your current players. That's too good and therefore he has been lowered for the game.
Arnautovic has a CA of 145, Soriano 143. Sydney would become better than they are. I personally believe he will not make it as a regular starter at Bologna, but it is still possible. Maybe a starter, sure. But not a very important player.

10 minutes is not enough. Wow. My scouting heart is crying. Of course you can see some very basic things, but if you watch the wrong 10 minutes you could see a lazy, uniterested Messi and rate him 100 CA, 105 PA. (slow, lazy, bad attitude, not working, not defending, little movement)

Further, if we look at the Dutch National team currently some rotation players. OK, Weghorst is a backup to Depay - but Gakpo and Dumfries are definitely seeing more minutes
Gakpo 137

Dumfries has 143

Weghorst has 145

even Jerdy Schouten was talked about as an option, what is his CA?

Denswil is actually a good example. He now has 125/130. I suppose that's fine. He was very talented at Ajax and was definitely considered to become a Dutch NT player and also started out well at Club Brugge. He however never really made that extra step and has now always just been a decent, or an "honest" player but he never established his pure potential. You mentioend Dutch researcher, that's why I answered - he came to you from Belgium - just to clarify that ;)

Do you think of SVH in Dutch League? :D
Schouten called up from Van Gaal? :D

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is for Italian researchers as Giacomo Vrioni is Albanian with Italy second nationality, on loan in Austria from an Italian side, and IRL (so for FM23) will be in USA (MLS)...

But, his best foot needs changing to left as can be seen in the video link. Many thanks.

Edited by Jogo Bonito