Jump to content

[N.Ireland] Data Issues


Ed Hewison
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to N.Ireland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues specific to N.Ireland should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, paulmctevez said:

For game release this will be correct

Thanks Anderson is over the youth also there is a few with the wrong name Chris snow  should be Daniel Gilmore as Chris no longer plays for the club also there is a few in the wrong position Reece Byrne can play as striker but is mainly used on the wing or midfield Henry miskimmin is a centre-back and Rory Keane right or left midfielder Stevie Drumm should be a midfielder also Cameron Lucas should be right back an zac young is missing he also plays right right back alright midfield
And their performance analyst should be myself   as I actually work for the club now so I can help assist if you wish
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Danske Bank Premiership don't have team of the week but do have team of the season & Goal of the Season, no league Golden Boot

Team of the Year 2020/2021 NI Football Awards Uhlsport Team of the Year

Spoiler

news_20210605_toty1.png

Championship Team of the Year 2019 - Aaron Hogg (Carrick Rangers), Tomas Cosgrove (Larne), Caolan Loughran (Carrick Rangers), Ben Murdock (Dundela), Ben Tilney (Larne), Mark Surgenor (Carrick), Jeff Hughes (Larne), Faud Sule (Larne), Martin Donnelly (Larne), David McDaid (Larne), Jordan Hughes (Dundela)

Premier Intermediate League have Player of the Year & Team of the Year

Premier Intermediate League Team of the Year 2019 - Declan Brown (Queen's University), Josh Corry (Queen's University), Kyle McVey (Tobermore United), Jordan Campbell (Annagh United), Ronan Young (Queen's University), Craig Taylor (Annagh United), Daniel McIlhatton (Moyola Park), Niall Henderson (Annagh United), Matthew Hughes (Queen's University), Stephen McCavitt (Banbridge Town), Ryan McCready (Queen's University)

The Golden Boot works as the nation top goal scorer between Danske Bank Premiership, The Championship, Premier Intermediate League

Full list of award winners from the 2019 NI Football Awards:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

For league ground rules

Premiership Criteria

NIFL Premiership:  The ground must have a minimum approved capacity of 2000 persons. A minimum of 200 covered seats must be available.  An additional 800 covered seats/terraced places must be available.  Any balance up to 2000

Premier Intermediate League Criteria 

NIFL PIL: The ground must have a minimum approved capacity of 500 persons. A minimum of 100 covered seats must be available.  An additional 100 covered seats/ terraced places must be available.   

# Note NIFL PIL Criteria also applies to the NIFL Championship 

Proof Page 8 Ground Criteria

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In the NIFL Premiership Honours the original Belfast Celtic F.C. (1891 - 1949) are missing there honours 

Irish League: (14) 1899–00, 1914–15, 1919–20, 1925–26, 1926–27, 1927–28, 1928–29, 1932–33, 1935–36, 1936–37, 1937–38, 1938–39, 1939–40, 1947–48

Runners up: 1904–05, 1909–10, 1933–34, 1948–49

Third: 1900–01, 1910–11, 1911–12, 1913–14, 1924–25, 1930–31, 1931–32, 1934–35

Irish Cup: (8) 1917–18, 1925–26, 1936–37, 1937–38, 1940–41, 1942–43, 1943–44, 1946–47

County Antrim Shield: (7) 1894–95, 1926–27, 1935–36, 1936–37, 1938–39, 1942–43, 1944–45

Intermediate honours
Irish Intermediate League: (7) 1916–17†, 1917–18†, 1931–32†, 1933–34†, 1934–35†, 1935–36†, 1936–37†
Irish Intermediate Cup: (5) 1913–14†, 1934–35†, 1935–36†, 1936–37†, 1939–40†
Steel & Sons Cup: (5) 1912–13†, 1916–17†, 1917–18†, 1934–35†, 1935–36†

† Won by Belfast Celtic II

1905–06    Cliftonville (1) / Distillery (5) Shared 

1922–23    2nd Queen's Island   
1923–24    Queen's Island (1)    Distillery    Linfield
1924–25    2nd Queen's Island    3rd Belfast Celtic
1925–26    Belfast Celtic (4)    Glentoran    Larne
1926–27    Belfast Celtic (5)    Queen's Island    Distillery 
1927–28    Belfast Celtic (6)    Linfield    Newry Town    
1928–29    Belfast Celtic (7)    Linfield    Glentoran    
1934–35   3rd Belfast Celtic 
1935–36    Belfast Celtic (9)    Derry City    Linfield
1936–37    Belfast Celtic (10)    Derry City    Linfield
1937–38    Belfast Celtic (11)    Derry City    Portadown

1938–39    Belfast Celtic (12)    Ballymena United    Derry City
1939–40    Belfast Celtic (13)    Portadown    Glentoran
1940–47    League suspended due to the Second World War
1947–48    Belfast Celtic (14)    Linfield    Ballymena United   
1948–49   2nd Belfast Celtic    Glentoran

 

As for league records there is no way Cliftonville conceded as many goals  due to  league suspended due to the Second World War 1940–47

Most goals conceded in a season:  130 Queen's Island Irish League 1928/29 Season

Biggest home winning margin: 11 goals, Portadown 11–0 Ballinamallard United (7 September 2013) In the current league format as Northern Ireland Football League 

 

NIFL Championship 2011/12 2nd Newry City finished

 

NIFL Premier Intermediate League 2015/16  3rd Sport & Leisure Swifts

Irish Football League.jpg

League Records.jpg

Lough 41 Championship.jpg

NIFL Premier Intermediate League.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Playing as Carrick Rangers I note that in the squad numbers section the number 21 is available for use. This number has i believe been retired from use in honour of the former player Jerry Thompson who passed away suddenly in December 2019. I think this should be amended to comply with the clubs decision as a mark of respect. Please amend this accordingly.

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Platinum said:

Moyola Parks goalkeeper, Morgan Moore, is only 5"3 in the game. I dont have a source to prove this wrong but it seems like it would be incorrect

Just found a picture of him and he doesn't look 5"3:
https://www.facebook.com/MoyolaParkAFC/photos/next-we-have-our-2nd-goalkeeper-morgan-moore-name-morgan-mooreage-18what-positio/2512293325655401/

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 28/11/2021 at 21:39, Platinum said:

Just checked database and he is currently set to be between 6'0 and 6'2 but in a game I am currently playing, he is 5'3.  I have added height manually

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, paulmctevez said:

Just checked database and he is currently set to be between 6'0 and 6'2 but in a game I am currently playing, he is 5'3.  I have added height manually

Thanks, what do you mean when you say you added the height manually?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 03/12/2021 at 21:14, Platinum said:

Thanks, what do you mean when you say you added the height manually?

Within the game database which I have access to, I have added in an exact height so this issue won't happen again 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 06/11/2021 at 11:14, Bannside of Killowen said:

In the NIFL Premiership Honours the original Belfast Celtic F.C. (1891 - 1949) are missing there honours 

Irish League: (14) 1899–00, 1914–15, 1919–20, 1925–26, 1926–27, 1927–28, 1928–29, 1932–33, 1935–36, 1936–37, 1937–38, 1938–39, 1939–40, 1947–48

Runners up: 1904–05, 1909–10, 1933–34, 1948–49

Third: 1900–01, 1910–11, 1911–12, 1913–14, 1924–25, 1930–31, 1931–32, 1934–35

Irish Cup: (8) 1917–18, 1925–26, 1936–37, 1937–38, 1940–41, 1942–43, 1943–44, 1946–47

County Antrim Shield: (7) 1894–95, 1926–27, 1935–36, 1936–37, 1938–39, 1942–43, 1944–45

Intermediate honours
Irish Intermediate League: (7) 1916–17†, 1917–18†, 1931–32†, 1933–34†, 1934–35†, 1935–36†, 1936–37†
Irish Intermediate Cup: (5) 1913–14†, 1934–35†, 1935–36†, 1936–37†, 1939–40†
Steel & Sons Cup: (5) 1912–13†, 1916–17†, 1917–18†, 1934–35†, 1935–36†

† Won by Belfast Celtic II

1905–06    Cliftonville (1) / Distillery (5) Shared 

1922–23    2nd Queen's Island   
1923–24    Queen's Island (1)    Distillery    Linfield
1924–25    2nd Queen's Island    3rd Belfast Celtic
1925–26    Belfast Celtic (4)    Glentoran    Larne
1926–27    Belfast Celtic (5)    Queen's Island    Distillery 
1927–28    Belfast Celtic (6)    Linfield    Newry Town    
1928–29    Belfast Celtic (7)    Linfield    Glentoran    
1934–35   3rd Belfast Celtic 
1935–36    Belfast Celtic (9)    Derry City    Linfield
1936–37    Belfast Celtic (10)    Derry City    Linfield
1937–38    Belfast Celtic (11)    Derry City    Portadown

1938–39    Belfast Celtic (12)    Ballymena United    Derry City
1939–40    Belfast Celtic (13)    Portadown    Glentoran
1940–47    League suspended due to the Second World War
1947–48    Belfast Celtic (14)    Linfield    Ballymena United   
1948–49   2nd Belfast Celtic    Glentoran

 

As for league records there is no way Cliftonville conceded as many goals  due to  league suspended due to the Second World War 1940–47

Most goals conceded in a season:  130 Queen's Island Irish League 1928/29 Season

Biggest home winning margin: 11 goals, Portadown 11–0 Ballinamallard United (7 September 2013) In the current league format as Northern Ireland Football League 

 

NIFL Championship 2011/12 2nd Newry City finished

 

NIFL Premier Intermediate League 2015/16  3rd Sport & Leisure Swifts

Irish Football League.jpg

League Records.jpg

Lough 41 Championship.jpg

NIFL Premier Intermediate League.jpg

A lot of these missing histories are actually in the database. Just clubs like Newry Town (extinct) and Omagh Town (extinct) arent actually in the game

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 15/01/2022 at 19:21, Chris Hamilton said:

David Healy listed as a Linfield icon does not link to his profile when you click on it. 

I spotted this and it will be amended in next release :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Is this the right forum to mention the league structure is wrong in the Championship and the PIL?

The championship should mirror the premiership. Teams play each other 3 times (33 games) and then league splits in 2 (5 extra games totalling 38). The championship split occurs but teams incorrectly play 10 games extra instead of 5. https://www.nifootballleague.com/media/6639/nifl-championship-rules-21-22.pdf (see rule 13)

The PIL splits after 20 games. One group of 6 and another of 5. Teams play each other once in this split. I assume this will take place next season when the league has an extra team to create a 12 team league. https://www.nifootballleague.com/media/6664/nifl-premier-intermediate-rules-21-22.pdf (see rule 13)

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Is this the right forum to mention the league structure is wrong in the Championship and the PIL?

The championship should mirror the premiership. Teams play each other 3 times (33 games) and then league splits in 2 (5 extra games totalling 38). The championship split occurs but teams incorrectly play 10 games extra instead of 5. https://www.nifootballleague.com/media/6639/nifl-championship-rules-21-22.pdf (see rule 13)

The PIL splits after 20 games. One group of 6 and another of 5. Teams play each other once in this split. I assume this will take place next season when the league has an extra team to create a 12 team league. https://www.nifootballleague.com/media/6664/nifl-premier-intermediate-rules-21-22.pdf (see rule 13)

Will be ensuring this is sorted for FM23 :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.